Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1622376 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (2206) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:40am On Feb 11, 2017
Lolawilliams talk true shey Lebron flopping no dey shame you sometimes

SmooshCHN:
So Cavs got Derrick Williams from 2011 draft. 25yrs Old. Irving was drafted 1st, Derrick Williams was second, Enes Kanter was 3rs and Tristan Thompson was 4th.. So top 3 guys from 2011 draft cheesy.
And I thought Cavs were looking for a PG or playmaker
Some things would never change. Lol smh
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:52am On Feb 11, 2017
Draymond Gree 4pts, 12rbs, 10a, 10stls, 5blks shocked
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:52am On Feb 11, 2017
Green. 10 asts, 10 rebs, 10 steals, 5 blocks only 4 pts

Klay was cooking too
Re: The NBA Begins by CorneliusSulla8: 5:10am On Feb 11, 2017
SIRcumalot:
Klay,andre and Draymond played great Tonite the grizzles can't comeback from this warriors lead.
And draymond for DPOY,i don't watch enough but Gobert but he must be a 60ft wall to take this award from dray.

kD back in OKC.
I don dey wait this game since.
were do you guy get streams?
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 5:28am On Feb 11, 2017
lolawilliams:

I have two injured player, CP3 and Embiid. sad sad sad. Im lucky one of the Fantasy players declined my JJ Redick- Z Lavine trade. I for just they cry ni grin

i think u locked down that 3 spot at this point, regardless of how season goes
Re: The NBA Begins by geebril(m): 6:33am On Feb 11, 2017
A40:
Green. 10 asts, 10 rebs, 10 steals, 5 blocks only 4 pts

Klay was cooking too

weird triple double...... He should have just made 10 points na, quad double
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 11, 2017
Monster stats for Green, but for me though the fantasy has come from Miami Heat. Whatever Eric Spo is serving those guys has defo got alot of camerounian pepper mixed with Cuban weed.
I'm really impressed.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 8:25am On Feb 11, 2017
geebril:

weird triple double...... He should have just made 10 points na, quad double
why does everyone think he could've gotten 10?? 10stls is more than enough. Even after the triple double, he kept passing the ball and didn't take wild shots just to pad the stats like some. Kerr did the right thing to let him rest..
Re: The NBA Begins by geebril(m): 11:06am On Feb 11, 2017
SmooshCHN:
why does everyone think he could've gotten 10?? 10stls is more than enough. Even after the triple double, he kept passing the ball and didn't take wild shots just to pad the stats like some. Kerr did the right thing to let him rest..
Sometimes, you just gotta play for the record..... Makes you a hall of famer

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
lolawilliams:

You're meeting Grizz today grin grin. Those guys that school y'll grin grin

Another satisfied groupie I mean Grizzlies.

Hope OKC behaves the same way.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 11, 2017
Durant getting extra personal security says alot about expectations for tonight's game.
Playoff intensity stuff, even worse.
Only hope we don't have missiles flying around like James first Cleveland re-union.

The drama would have been epic if Zaza made the trip. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 6:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
sapiosexual1:
Durant getting extra personal security says alot about expectations for tonight's game.
Playoff intensity stuff, even worse.
Only hope we don't have missiles flying around like James first Cleveland re-union.

The drama would have been epic if Zaza made the trip. grin
another game for OKC dey after this one.
am wondering if thunder fans will keep booing durant if they are down by twenty in the 2nd half.

@cornelius: facebook,mobdro and youtube.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
SIRcumalot:

another game for OKC dey after this one.
am wondering if thunder fans will keep booing durant if they are down by twenty in the 2nd half.

@cornelius: facebook,mobdro and youtube.
I think this is a game in which Curry and Thompson have to be dominant.
Durant may go through the motions, I don't see him as someone who'd handle provocations very well.
Another triple double for Westbrook? Yes plz grin shocked
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
When would people stop criminally overrating ninjas like DeAndre Jordan and noticing true ballers like Nikola Jokic. It is very annoying to see Jordan in the All-star game and All-NBA teams when he is essentially a Javale McGee that can rebound and IMO is not one of the top 10 centers in the league
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 12, 2017
A40:
When would people stop criminally overrating ninjas like DeAndre Jordan and noticing true ballers like Nikola Jokic. It is very annoying to see Jordan in the All-star game and All-NBA teams when he is essentially a Javale McGee that can rebound and IMO is not one of the top 10 centers in the league

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 1:43am On Feb 12, 2017
^^ KD would use it as his fuel.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 1:50am On Feb 12, 2017
sapiosexual1:

I think this is a game in which Curry and Thompson have to be dominant.
Durant may go through the motions, I don't see him as someone who'd handle provocations very well.
Another triple double for Westbrook? Yes plz grin shocked
He's going off on em tonight
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:18am On Feb 12, 2017
This may not even be a competition as hyped. The warriors possess too much fire power.
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 3:28am On Feb 12, 2017
this game isn't that good and the crowd don calm down for this 2nd quarter.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:30am On Feb 12, 2017
These crowds aren't happy at all cheesy.. Calling KD cupcake cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:37am On Feb 12, 2017
Nah lol, I fuks with Russell. Forget cool
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:56am On Feb 12, 2017
Too much turnover for Russell. Loved the energy though
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 7:48am On Feb 12, 2017
Russell always plays with his heart. I give him that much credit.

Roland called it though- wasn't a contest.

Can't believe Mavericks new run and how did Celtics beat Jazz away?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 12, 2017
Eruditor:
Russell always plays with his heart. I give him that much credit.

Roland called it though- wasn't a contest.

Can't believe Mavericks new run and how did Celtics beat Jazz away?
Westbrook still had his triple double anyway with 11 turnovers grin . Stat na stat, abi?
@Celtics, that was always gonna happen, wasn't it?

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by OohMpa: 9:07am On Feb 12, 2017
It's funny seeing Curry trying to separate a fight. He's the smallest who tries to put in effort as a leader but still...smiley

Clippers really needed Griffin and Ooh Mpa is impressed so far, even with the losses.

Wanted a Thunder statement win but these are the facts Thunder fans have to accept. Even Ooh Mpa don accept am:

KD will win a ring before any Thunder player

KD may win another MVP award

When it's all said and done 5 - 10 years from now, KD after 1/2 rings will go down as an all time great while Thunder fans wanking over Roberson/Kanter will see those players shipped to China to play for the Shanghai Supersonics.

KD is fücking smart

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 12:08pm On Feb 12, 2017
sapiosexual1:

Westbrook still had his triple double anyway with 11 turnovers grin . Stat na stat, abi?

Abi ,its still triple double. You guys are trying.I wish I had time to keep watching the games like before .its the playoffs I am waiting for.

Watched some parts.why was westbrook shouting at Durant?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
Skywalker5:

Abi ,its still triple double. You guys are trying.I wish I had time to keep watching the games like before .its the playoffs I am waiting for.

Watched some parts.why was westbrook shouting at Durant?
Cos Westbrook feels pained that Durant would finally get the ring this summer. grin
Actually they shouted at themselves sha
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
sapiosexual1:

LOL @ 11Tovs.

Jazz have been formidable ahome. They beat ECL a while back. Actually didn't expect Celtics to beat them on their ground.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
With Durant, OKC had a very strong starting 5, however, the bench was poor (they could not replace the scoring Harden provided from the bench). Without Durant, they have a bad starting 5 and a pathetic bench.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 12, 2017
Whatever Kerr had in mind when he put Durant on Westbrook in the 3rd worked.
Westbrook plays for himself, not for the team. He could have a 60pt game and they'd still loose.
Last season's playoff against GSW was just another of such example. Against a well organised and drilled team, OkC would go nowhere with Westbrook.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
sapiosexual1:

Cos Westbrook feels pained that Durant would finally get the ring this summer. grin
Actually they shouted at themselves sha
Well that's progress. They had not spoken for 7 months prior. If Westbrook dey para on top Durant exit wetin make Wade do to Lebron who actually cost him money

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (2206) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.