Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,209 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (596) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1630571 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 7:21pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ersan:

Naah man. I'm saying that's what it'd take to get AD.

Ohhh..Nahhhh, that is way too much to ask for, I would pass. What would you surround AD with if you give up all three? That's a bad trade proposition.
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 11:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
Griffin has opted out of his contract with the Clippers. Wolves can sign him cause the have the cap. Towns, Wiggins, Butler, Griffin and Rubio. Can a team like this beat the Warriors? I still doubt

This offseason has been interesting so far with the trades going on. Lakers are doing all they can to steal PG. Another option for the Cavs would have been Porzingis but what the Knicks are asking for is much. Celtics looks like the only team who can give it all to get him.

I see no difference in DeAndre style of play with Drummonds own. Just the age difference. Rebounds and Free throws are the same. Defense ( Deandre defends better than Drummond tbh).
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 11:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
SmooshCHN:
I trusted the process already.. I'll be glad if they at least move up to 1st round exit in playoffs. It'll be a great story..
And you mean the (Fultz, Embiid, Dario and Simmons) FEDS are coming?? We waiting.

I can vividly remember the preseason game btw 76ers and Lakers. People were exicted to see Brandon Ingram and Simmons play against each other but D'Angelo ended up being the guy most people enjoyed.

For this Philly team to really become a playoffs team. Embiid must be healthy, i know how unhealthy he was this past season, i never enjoyed him in my fantasy league game. Simmons must not be a Brandon ingram type of player also. The team might make the playoffs but i have the feeling that they will get knocked out in the first round.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:25am On Jun 24, 2017
Now back to being a fan of the Lakers.

But during Playoffs I will be a Golden State Warriors fan.

That's if the Lakers do not make it to the playoffs.

grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:08am On Jun 24, 2017
Bykebyke Lakers aren't making playoffs, Lolawilliams I also don't think the 76ers are making playoffs too cheesy Maybe the Wolves can move up to 9th.. Lakers and Wolves are in the West. Lakers aren't going anywhere with Lonzo going against Lillard and Conley and others. Wolves would need just little time.

Tanking really pays. Clippers and Bulls should go that way.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:12am On Jun 24, 2017
This Nigga really said Lonzo is the face of the franchise? He needs a condom on his lips

Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 10:23am On Jun 24, 2017
SmooshCHN:
Bykebyke Lakers aren't making playoffs, Lolawilliams I also don't think the 76ers are making playoffs too cheesy Maybe the Wolves can move up to 9th.. Lakers and Wolves are in the West. Lakers aren't going anywhere with Lonzo going against Lillard and Conley and others. Wolves would need just little time.

Tanking really pays. Clippers and Bulls should go that way.

CP3 has told clippers he would opting out of out of his contract with with Clippers. Chai, Clippers are collapsing faster than Lamar Odom at brothel. sad
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 10:28am On Jun 24, 2017
lolawilliams:

CP3 has told clippers he would opting out of out of his contract with with Clippers. Chai, Clippers are collapsing faster than Lamar Odom at brothel. sad
cheesy cheesy
At least CP3 would get an award here.

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 24, 2017
SmooshCHN:
Bykebyke Lakers aren't making playoffs.
LOL grin

Let's watch and see. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 7:48pm On Jun 24, 2017
SmooshCHN:
This Nigga really said Lonzo is the face of the franchise? He needs a condom on his lips

He's kinda right.

You can't trade the whole team cos of D'angelo. Plus Lonzo has more potential.

He's spot on with this one.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:49am On Jun 25, 2017
Decale:

He's kinda right.

You can't trade the whole team cos of D'angelo. Plus Lonzo has more potential.

He's spot on with this one.

They don't like D'angelo, he sends inappropriate ravens grin
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
I have to trowey salute for the job Bob Myers is doing. The Jordan Bell pickup was brilliant. This is the kind of guy defensively you need to beat Golden State and somehow he ended up with Golden State. I've seen some clips and a Thompson-Durant-Bell-Green rotation would make life very hard for people
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
A40:
I have to trowey salute for the job Bob Myers is doing. The Jordan Bell pickup was brilliant. This is the kind of guy defensively you need to beat Golden State and somehow he ended up with Golden State. I've seen some clips and a Thompson-Durant-Bell-Green rotation would make life very hard for people
Bob Myers with his smart moves and decisions be making it look like other GMs came to sell groundnuts. If he polishes his offense and works on his core strength, I think Zaza and Kevon Looney would be out.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
SmooshCHN:
Bob Myers with his smart moves and decisions be making it look like other GMs came to sell groundnuts. If he polishes his offense and works on his core strength, I think Zaza and Kevon Looney would be out.
That would likely come with time. I would offload Looney and Zaza quick. Keep McGee and West on the minimum and hope guys like Clark and McCaw keep making leaps. I would hope for Iggy and Livingston to stay but I suspect Livingston might want one last pay day having won 2 rings and resurrected his career from the dead. Iggy is 95% likely to stay.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ersan:

Nope. Without laimbeer and vinny and isaah their star player playing like a bum they didnt stand a chance. The team wasn't the same face it. Their record proves it. The year after they werent even the second best team.
They were all present for the sweep. Secondly their subsequent decline was not irredeemable.

Aguirre - 31
Rodman - 29
Thomas - 29
Dumars - 27

That is enough core to build around. Championship teams lose role players every year. Your excuse ain't a tenable one

Ersan:
Of course he still played regardless of how he played he was their star player but he went from averaging 20 in playoffs to 13. Every shooting stat of his fell.

Laimbeer and mahorn aged. Isiah as we know was still suffering the effects of his injury. Isaiah was also pretty bad on his own.

More excuses. They had Aguirre (career 20ppg scorer) and Finals MVP Joe Dumars

Ersan:

So i was right, he didnt have the best squad in the league.

Nope. The Heat from 2010 to 2014 were the best team and most loaded team in the league

Ersan:

garnett, paul pierce and ray allen. The original big 3. A bunch of OAPS with two all stars in their prime grin

KG alone had 15 and was still an all star in 2011 and even 2013. This is who youre calling an OAP.

Pierce 10 total, still an all star in 2011.

Allen, 10 total, still an all star in 2011.
Lewl. Kobe was an All star in 2016.

K.G was 37 in 2013. You can't be complaining about the Pistons decline when all 3 Celtics were older than the Bad Boy Pistons roster

Ersan:

Lol! Sir charles. Even he is doing more than the bald gambler now. That age old saying about an old fool comes to mind.
The G.O.A.T owes nobody jack. If he wasn't who he is no one would give a fuq about him
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:44am On Jun 26, 2017
Paul George to cavs on again! grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 6:46am On Jun 26, 2017
Ersan:
Paul George to cavs on again! grin

Add Carmelo too. George, Carmelo and LeBron will be fun alongside Irving.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 26, 2017
Manutd19:

Add Carmelo too. George, Carmelo and LeBron will be fun alongside Irving.

Yeah, I thought adding Melo would be too good to be true but if this team comes into fruition... Holy hell!
Re: The NBA Begins by redarrr(m): 7:26am On Jun 26, 2017
Ersan:

Yeah, I thought adding Melo would be too good to be true but if this team comes into fruition... Holy hell!

Den everybody shud stop watching NBA because we know which teams will be in d finals and we shud switch to d English premiership..
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 26, 2017
redarrr:

Den everybody shud stop watching NBA because we know which teams will be in d finals and we shud switch to d English premiership..

It may not work though. It's not synthetic so they may not gel.

People will be curious and either laugh at their failure or revel in their brilliance.

Would be interesting to see how it works.
Re: The NBA Begins by redarrr(m): 7:43am On Jun 26, 2017
Ersan:

It may not work though. It's not synthetic so they may not gel.

People will be curious and either laugh at their failure or revel in their brilliance.

Would be interesting to see how it works.

Maybe d first three games, bro it's everly going to gel.. Irving, George nd LeBron starts nd Melo comes from d bench, it's going to be crazy nd I see dis team nt loosing any playoff games just like d warriors...
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 8:32am On Jun 26, 2017
And for a whole year they were chanting "KD is a Coward". "He went to the team that beat him" but PG going to the team that swept him is honorable. grin. The heart of man is full of Hypocrisy. grin Bunched of confused people. cheesy

You forget to add Fareed and Devin Booker and Rubio. Cos Your bench needs help too.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 9:05am On Jun 26, 2017
SmooshCHN:
And for a whole year they were chanting "KD is a Coward". "He went to the team that beat him" but PG going to the team that swept him is honorable. grin. The heart of man is full of Hypocrisy. grin Bunched of confused people. cheesy

You forget to add Fareed and Devin Booker and Rubio. Cos Your bench needs help too.

Had to login for this bruh.

grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 26, 2017
SmooshCHN:

Wasn't the ECF.

George didn't go 3-1 up against them in the ECF.

George doesn't have a viable team.

George is not going there by choice he is being traded. George actually wants LA.

Nice try but KD is still a b-tch. And you're still a twirly d-mb f-ck! grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 9:19am On Jun 26, 2017
SmooshCHN:

Well, PG isn't going there by choice

It's different. No need to be salty...
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 9:35am On Jun 26, 2017
Ersan:

Wasn't the ECF.

George didn't go 3-1 up against them in the ECF.

George doesn't have a viable team.

George is not going there by choice he is being traded. George actually wants LA.

Nice try but KD is still a b-tch. And I'm still a twirly d-mb f-ck! grin
You have been noticed Oga!!
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 9:41am On Jun 26, 2017
Decale:

Well, PG isn't going there by choice

It's different. No need to be salty...
It's your Oga above that's being salty if you want to be correct. Nice try dragging a decent man like Paul George into this. I'm just checking out those masturbating endlessly over the news of Cavs going for him as they seem to be the only morally right ones as mama brought them up unlike KD who just like other organizations like the Cavs, Warriors, Paul George and himself wants to be successful.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 9:44am On Jun 26, 2017
Eruditor:

Had to login for this bruh.

grin
You dey mind them? Awon two face humans dem, holiest of the holy. Everything is wrong and morally disgusting until it favors them undecided

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 10:32am On Jun 26, 2017
SmooshCHN:
It's your Oga above that's being salty if you want to be correct. Nice try dragging a decent man like Paul George into this. I'm just checking out those masturbating endlessly over the news of Cavs going for him as they seem to be the only morally right ones as mama brought them up unlike KD who just like other organizations like the Cavs, Warriors, Paul George and himself wants to be successful.

First you dragged PG for nothing, now you're attacking Cavs. Make up your mind, lol

I'm not justifying what Cavs are doing, just saying it's different. They're trading a big 3 for another, not a minion for another all star. And there's PG also going there not by choice

Una sabi attack everything sha sad
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 26, 2017
Decale:

First you dragged PG for nothing, now you're attacking Cavs. Make up your mind, lol

I'm not justifying what Cavs are doing, just saying it's different. They're trading a big 3 for another, not a minion for another all star. And there's PG also going there not by choice

From the repulsive Hispanics in Cali to the plastic ignorant Dimwits in Nigeria. The warriors have the worst fan base in the NBA. Shameless oafs the lot of them.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 11:58am On Jun 26, 2017
Decale:

Try to comprehend. English is simple. All I've said has been about those crying on KD's decision and Warriors going after him now chanting praises on Cavs acquiring Paul George. Show me where I dragged Paul George.. If you would've just said "Warriors added KD, it's fair if we add PG", I wouldn't even bother. Now who's being salty??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (2212) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.