Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,288 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (597) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1617653 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) ... (2200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2017
Someone's clearly triggered..
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2017
SmooshCHN:
Someone's clearly triggered..

That is the science of idiocy. Where someone thinks because he called others' names first he is somehow absolved of being called those names himself.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
Decale:

First you dragged PG for nothing, now you're attacking Cavs. Make up your mind, lol

I'm not justifying what Cavs are doing, just saying it's different. They're trading a big 3 for another, not a minion for another all star. And there's PG also going there not by choice

Una sabi attack everything sha sad

Says nothing about Cavs or PG. Redundant post I know considering he explained himself well but needed to restate his position so that wannabes will perhaps understand after reading the same thing twice.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
SmooshCHN:
You dey mind them? Awon two face humans dem, holiest of the holy. Everything is wrong and morally disgusting until it favors them undecided

"I didn’t listen to Hov on that old song
When he told me pay it no mind
I get more satisfaction outta going at their heads and seeing all of you die
And I seen a lot of you die

Free smoke, free smoke aye!
Free smoke, free smoke aye!"

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
I got harden for MVP who u got?
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
rotimi9:
I got harden for MVP who u got?
MVP: Harden

Most Improved: Nikola Jokic

DPOY: DPOYMOND Green

Rookie of the Year: Malcolm Brogdon. I don't think Embiid 32Games is enough..

Sixth man of the Year: Eric Gordon
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:12pm On Jun 26, 2017
Eruditor:

"I didn’t listen to Hov on that old song
When he told me pay it no mind
I get more satisfaction outta going at their heads and seeing all of you die
And I seen a lot of you die

Free smoke, free smoke aye!"

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
Add the G.O.A.T add Kobe sef. So long as I don't hear no excuses next summer
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
SmooshCHN:

MVP: Harden

Most Improved: Nikola Jokic

DPOY: DPOYMOND Green

Rookie of the Year: Malcolm Brogdon. I don't think Embiid 32Games is enough..

Sixth man of the Year: Eric Gordon
Gianni's atentukunpo most improves
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
These awards are a waste of time. How on earth did Klay Thompson not make All Defense First or Second Team? Is it because he is light skinned? Cos I don't even understand
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
A40:
These awards are a waste of time. How on earth did Klay Thompson not make All Defense First or Second Team? Is it because he is light skinned? Cos I don't even understand
he wasn't better Dan green gobert kawhi Beverly or Paul dis year
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
rotimi9:

2nd team nko?

They for fix am somewhere
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
rotimi9:

Let me even forgive the first team because he had a tough 1st half of the season on both ends of the court, however, he prioritized defense during the second half of the season, and into the post season.

Toni Allen, Danny Green, and Roberson got more votes!!!!!! Its obvious some folks did not want the man there.

Lets not even bother about the numbers because i have checked and they are overwhelming impossible to discount.
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
Rookie of the Year- Make dey leave this one blank. The only worthy one played 31 games

DPOY- Green

MIP- Giannis

6th man- Lou Williams

MVP- I'll take Kawhi. WB second

Coach of the Year- Mike D'Antoni

Best block- Kawhi on The Beard

Best assist- Curry to Durant

Best dunk- Larry Nance Jnr

Best performance- Klay's 60pts in 29mins

Best clutch- WB's three on Nuggets

Best playoffs play- KD's dagger on Bron

Best styled- Brodie

#NBAAwards
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
Roland17:

Let me even forgive the first team because he had a tough 1st half of the season on both ends of the court, however, he prioritized defense during the second half of the season, and into the post season.

Toni Allen, Danny Green, and Roberson got more votes!!!!!! Its obvious some folks did not want the man there.

Lets not even bother about the numbers because i have checked and they are overwhelming impossible to discount.

Klay had more total votes than Giannis, had more first team votes than Roberson, Giannis and Davis (who had no first team votes ooo).

The criteria for selection tire me
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
Any All Defense anything without Klay Thompson is Trash
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 27, 2017
Some bums actually believe harden will win MVP and they expect me to take them seriously. They keep justifying every harsh cruel word I call them. Beauty of free speech and anonymity, every Im.becile has the right to an opinion grin

Here's me putting my money where my mouth is. If anyone other than Brodie wins I'll delete my account.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 27, 2017
Eruditor:

That is the science of idiocy. Where someone thinks because he called others' names first he is somehow absolved of being called those names himself.

The paradoxical nature of that statement and the fact that you don't see it grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:12am On Jun 27, 2017
Ersan:
Some bums actually believe harden will win MVP and they expect me to take them seriously. They keep justifying every harsh cruel word I call them. Beauty of free speech and anonymity, every Im.becile has the right to an opinion grin

Here's me putting my money where my mouth is. If anyone other than Brodie wins I'll delete my account.
folks like u last year predicted DAT Hillary would win 2016 US presidential election however we saw that although Hillary was d favourite to win it shockingly she didn't win.HARDen took a 8th seeded rockets team to the 3rd seed beating all expectations averaging 27 points 11 assists and 8 rebounds that is 2 rebounds shy of averaging aa triple double. Winning 55 games,taking fewer shots per game than Westbrook, averaging a true shooting percentage of 1.3% more than Westbrook's .Harden was snubbed from d all NBA last year dis year he was d only unanimous selection for first team having all100 votes.on d other hand Westbrook just stat padded his way to averaging a triple double taking advantage of Durant's departure remember DAT d year Oscar Roberson averaged a triple double he didn't win mvp. May d best player win

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 1:29am On Jun 27, 2017
rotimi9:
folks like u last year predicted DAT Hillary would win 2016 US presidential election however we saw that although Hillary was d favourite to win it shockingly she didn't win.HARDen took a 8th seeded rockets team to the 3rd seed beating all expectations averaging 27 points 11 assists and 8 rebounds that is 2 rebounds shy of averaging aa triple double. Winning 55 games,taking fewer shots per game than Westbrook, averaging a true shooting percentage of 1.3% more than Westbrook's .Harden was snubbed from d all NBA last year dis year he was d only unanimous selection for first team having all100 votes.on d other hand Westbrook just stat padded his way to averaging a triple double taking advantage of Durant's departure remember DAT d year Oscar Roberson averaged a triple double he didn't win mvp. May d best player win

There are intelligent people on here to quote and have meaningful debates with. Not every troll deserves a reply. Some people are just here for self-validation. They think throwing invectives about makes them superior to others.

One way to identify an attention-seeker is in their neophytic and wanton use of numbers. I mean someone who thinks a number defines/determines his intelligence should not be worth your time.

Anyways, even though I agree with what you have above, the bias media already subtly let us know who they voted for and it seems Russell got it. Lebron James' triple double average in the NBA finals this year seemed more organic than what WB did all season long but the media just looked for a way to justify their vote for a phenomenal athlete who happens to be a stat-padder.

Who else is noticing that Russell would have never won a ring with KD despite how great both players are? That is because Russell never seemed to accept that KD was simply the better player who needed to take the reins of a team. Russell has finally got what he has craved for and I can only wish him well in future. At least, in 2017/18 we can go back to actual basketball and not the stat-padding show we graced last time.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:43am On Jun 27, 2017
Ersan:

Banter once in a while is cool. Banter every time you are on here, no one will take you serious.

Im.becile, bums, just because some people think Harden is mvp?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:00am On Jun 27, 2017
What were you stu pid as- bums saying again? grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:11am On Jun 27, 2017
Donlittle:
Banter once in a while is cool. Banter every time you are on here, no one will take you serious.

Im.becile, bums, just because some people think Harden is mvp?

Yuup. Call it stat padding (which it was) or whatever, anyone who couldnt see brodie winning mvp 3 months ago doesn't deserve to talk about basketball. I dont care if you bums take me seriously, i have 0 respect for most of you so keep not taking me seriously little one.

And this is not banter, not bare insults either, i am simply describing you lot based on your opinions.

Its like when a bum says God doesnt exist and you call him an atheist.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:11am On Jun 27, 2017
rotimi9:

How do you feel about yourself right about now?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:13am On Jun 27, 2017
Ersan:

Yuup. Call it stat padding (which it was) or whatever, anyone who couldnt see brodie winning mvp 3 months ago doesn't deserve to talk about basketball. I dont care if you bums take me seriously, i have 0 respect for most of you so keep not taking me seriously little one.

And this is not banter, not bare insults either, i am simply describing you lot based on your opinions.
shocked sad
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:24am On Jun 27, 2017
Donlittle:
shocked sad

Look, i don't want to have to be the crude villain all the time but since your buds have made it a habit to antagonize me i am very happy playing the role.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:29am On Jun 27, 2017
A40:

They were all present for the sweep. Secondly their subsequent decline was not irredeemable.

Aguirre - 31
Rodman - 29
Thomas - 29
Dumars - 27

That is enough core to build around. Championship teams lose role players every year. Your excuse ain't a tenable one
Nope, doesnt matter. These aren't the piston bad boys anymore.

More excuses. They had Aguirre (career 20ppg scorer) and Finals MVP Joe Dumars
Nope, not enough. Not the same team.

Nope. The Heat from 2010 to 2014 were the best team and most loaded team in the league
Make up your mind.

Lewl. Kobe was an All star in 2016.
Yuup, but KG made it there on merit not because of pity, nostalgia or sentimentality like the mamba did.

K.G was 37 in 2013. You can't be complaining about the Pistons decline when all 3 Celtics were older than the Bad Boy Pistons roster
Players age differently, jordan was good at 36, deron williams once a premier pg is now utter shit. Garnett was still really good.

The G.O.A.T owes nobody jack. If he wasn't who he is no one would give a fuq about him
Gambling addicts always owe somebody something. That aside, he is who he is and with such greatness other things are expected of you. He clearly is not man enough to accept these responsibilities.
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 5:33am On Jun 27, 2017
I said it from the beginning of the season that Westbrook is gonna win the MVP. I'm not a fan tho
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:33am On Jun 27, 2017
How is A. Bradley not on the defensive team sef (1st and 2nd)?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:37am On Jun 27, 2017
ipledge10:
I said it from the beginning of the season that Westbrook is gonna win the MVP. I'm not a fan tho

Westbrick is a stat padding cross dresser. Still MVP though grin
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 6:01am On Jun 27, 2017
Ersan:

Westbrick is a stat padding cross dresser. Still MVP though grin
i said I'm not a fan. I don't like him, but he is sure the MVP.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:23am On Jun 27, 2017
DPOYMOND GREEN..

Russ for the Win. Great story.

(1) (2) (3) ... (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) ... (2200) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.