Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (607) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1630089 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
aliondo:
It has been reported that before his OKC move, Paul George was offered to the Warriors in exchange for Klay Thompson...If you were the Warriors G.M,would you have done the trade?
No, I won't and the Warriors were smart to refuse.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:16am On Jul 17, 2017
Lonzo leading the Lakers to their first ever Summer League title game.

But that injury though.

Fück. angry
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:24am On Jul 17, 2017
Lmao...Lonzo went off and the Lakers started playing shït. grin

If Lonzo does not play tomorrow...We are going to lose.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:28am On Jul 17, 2017
Dennis Shït Jr should thank whatever he serves that Lonzo did not finish this game.

Would have dropped a triple double on his head.

LoL. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:44am On Jul 17, 2017

Lonzo with the One Punch Pass. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
Lonzo won't play tonight.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 18, 2017
Can't believe Lonzo won't play this final after carrying them to it FFS. angry angry
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 18, 2017
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:13am On Jul 18, 2017
bykebyke:
Can't believe Lonzo won't play this final after carrying them to it FFS. angry angry
y is did guy seriously overhyped undecidedy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:27am On Jul 18, 2017
rotimi9:
y is did guy seriously overhyped undecidedy
He is not.

Doesn't even get enough praises.

People too busy hating.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:46am On Jul 18, 2017
My Boy is the summer league MVP.

Ball averaged 16.3 points and a league-leading 9.3 assists plus 7.7 rebounds and 2.5 steals. Media members voted him MVP.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:48am On Jul 18, 2017
grin grin

Place your bets now.

Rookie of The Year.

Lonzo Ball.

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:03am On Jul 18, 2017
Just got informed that Jordan never won summer league MVP.

Lonzo>Jordan...official now.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:11am On Jul 18, 2017
ALL YA HATERS TALK ABOUT LONZO AIN'T NO HITTA LONZO AIN'T THIS LONZO A FAKE...SHUT THE FÜCK UP Y'ALL DON'T LIVE WITH THAT NIGGA.

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:15am On Jul 18, 2017
:|
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:56am On Jul 18, 2017
No one's hating in him.. And your hype isnt doing any justice . He did well in the summer league but he'll be guarding players like Curry, Lillard, Irving and John Wall when the season starts. Even his father critic his first summer league game and for some, It's more of an expectation going into the league. Chill out Bruh. undecided
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 18, 2017
So it wasn't lonzo winning those games for them afterall.

Anyways, his performance doesn't even matter. summer league and all...
Re: The NBA Begins by freaskie(m): 10:01am On Jul 18, 2017
bykebyke:
ALL YA HATERS TALK ABOUT LONZO AIN'T NO HITTA LONZO AIN'T THIS LONZO A FAKE...SHUT THE FÜCK UP Y'ALL DON'T LIVE WITH THAT NIGGA.

This dude is high on many things...I can't even contemplate the concoctions mhan...
Raving about Summer League shocked shocked shocked I never see o

Abeg...carry cup...you don win...lets see when he goes against the Andre Robertsons and Beverley's of the NBA
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 18, 2017
SmooshCHN:
No one's hating in him.. And your hype isnt doing any justice . He did well in the summer league but he'll be guarding players like Curry, Lillard, Irving and John Wall when the season starts. Even his father critic his first summer league game and for some, It's more of an expectation going into the league. Chill out Bruh. undecided
LOL...No one is hating on him?

I've just seen an article which said him winning summer league MVP means nothing.

The two last rookies who won it were Damian Lillard and John Wall....yet someone still had the chutzpah to write that article.

Imagine if he had played rubbish in the Sumner league.grin

My hype is doing nothing to him...Cause I'm sure he will be beating players like Curry,Lillard,Wall and Irving..then you would all bow to greatness.

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 18, 2017
freaskie:

This dude is high on many things...I can't even contemplate the concoctions mhan...
Raving about Summer League shocked shocked shocked I never see o

Abeg...carry cup...you don win...lets see when he goes against the Andre Robertsons and Beverley's of the NBA
Ohhh....when certain people here were making him seem like he is the reincarnation of Kwame Brown after his first game for the Lakers,it wasn't just summer league huhh?

And yes oo....I don win....LOL grin

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 10:09am On Jul 18, 2017
bykebyke:

..Cause I'm sure he will be beating players like Curry,Lillard,Wall and Irving..then you would all bow to greatness.
He couldn't even guard Dennis Smith Jr undecided Ogbeni, pardon my language. Oti fagbóyó.. You done over smoke cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 18, 2017
SmooshCHN:
He couldn't even guard Dennis Smith Jr undecided Ogbeni, pardon my language. Oti fagbóyó.. You done over smoke cheesy grin
LOL..

Nigga he got a double double on Dennis Shït Jr's head,and he didn't even play the full game because he got injured...LOL.

Get a pen...write these facts down.

Ball had 16 points,10 assists,and 4rebounds and did not play the the full game.(played just 21minutes)

Dennis Shït Jr., who went for 21 points,six assists and 3rebounds played the full game.

Using the common sense formular.

It's a given that Lonzo would have dropped a triple double on Shït Jr's head if he had played the full game.grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 11:16am On Jul 18, 2017
SmooshCHN:

You did hate on him though. Previously, when you brought out his stats of his first ever game. And you're still hating when you said he couldn't guard Dennis Smith while making assumptions about guarding the elite ones.

I don't have any problem with him. I just don't see why people dislike an innocent guy that did NOTHING. It's not his fault the dad is a loud mouth (who is awesome tbh), not his fault D'Angelo cannot lead his teammates. He just plays the game

He's shown a little bit of skill and has room to grow. He doesn't need the "it's just summer league" speech for a player that will be starting as a PG for a franchise. He needs to work on his turnovers, shooting and footwork. But, he's a ROOKIE. Man doesn't need all this hate for someone who hasn't even played an NBA game.

Just saying...

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 11:20am On Jul 18, 2017
bykebyke:

I've just seen an article which said him winning summer league MVP means nothing.

The two last rookies who won it were Damian Lillard and John Wall....yet someone still had the chutzpah to write that article.

Imagine if he had played rubbish in the Sumner league.grin

My hype is doing nothing to him...Cause I'm sure he will be beating players like Curry,Lillard,Wall and Irving..then you would all bow to greatness.

Bros, easy with the hype.

We know say hin good but you can as well give him the hall of fame with all this rubbish you're typing.

And Kuzma shoulda been in the Summer League first team, probably share co-MVP with Lonzo. Media people sha

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 1:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
Decale:

You did hate on him though. Previously, when you brought out his stats of his first ever game. And you're still hating when you said he couldn't guard Dennis Smith while making assumptions about guarding the elite ones.

I don't have any problem with him. I just don't see why people dislike an innocent guy that did NOTHING. It's not his fault the dad is a loud mouth (who is awesome tbh), not his fault D'Angelo cannot lead his teammates. He just plays the game

He's shown a little bit of skill and has room to grow. He doesn't need the "it's just summer league" speech for a player that will be starting as a PG for a franchise. He needs to work on his turnovers, shooting and footwork. But, he's a ROOKIE. Man doesn't need all this hate for someone who hasn't even played an NBA game.

Just saying...
Contrary to your opinion, I love his Dad and have no reproach against Zo.. An honest reaction from his first game isn't hating. I didn't sum up his bball game based on one game. Guys here only stated what he needed to do right if he wanted to flourish in the NBA. Dude shot like 1/13 from 3pt and didn't play aggressive at all. Even his Dad wasn't pleased so tell me how is this hating? Even Magic Johnson wasn't pleased not because he shot poorly but his selection was awful. The problem is when someone critics a player you guys love you just automatically start with the Hate name. Just because we didn't hop on his D at first doesn't mean we're hating. Same way we cannot critic LeBron when he fades in 4th quarter.

He is a good kid and I love his Dad's loud mouth. Hope his Mum gets better and we get to see her too..

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
Decale:

Bros, easy with the hype.

We know say hin good but you can as well give him the hall of fame with all this rubbish you're typing.

And Kuzma shoulda been in the Summer League first team, probably share co-MVP with Lonzo. Media people sha
What hype?

I'm only listing his Summer League achievement and you are calling it hype. grin grin

Took Laker Nation to our first ever summer league final FFS.

I'm only given him the recognition he deserves,if not some dudes here would be trying to downplay it. grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by kingsilly(m): 1:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
Seriously bykebyke take a chill pill, your boy has done well so far, let's the NBA season start properly..

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
kingsilly:
Seriously bykebyke take a chill pill, your boy has done well so far, let's the NBA season start properly..
LOL. grin grin

No problem bro.

This Juggernaut is set to do madness.

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
Arghhhh. grin

Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 1:03am On Jul 19, 2017
Popu na enjoyment cheesy.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 12:59am On Jul 20, 2017
is there a way to block someone individually? why am i seeing repeated ravings over a rookie in meaningless SUMMER LEAGUE games. bykebyke, stfu and get off lonzo's jock. for real angry

wtf...
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:46am On Jul 20, 2017
birdman:
is there a way to block someone individually? why am i seeing repeated ravings over a rookie in meaningless SUMMER LEAGUE games. bykebyke, stfu and get off lonzo's jock. for real angry

wtf...
grin grin

I no want say anything make he no be like say person dey para.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) ... (2212) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.