Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (609) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1619928 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) ... (2203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 10:17am On Jul 22, 2017
Decale:

Why do I feel them shopping for Rose also fueled this exit?

When Klay Thompson gets one more ring, he's walking out of Oracle Arena like a cat on a runway. This one is sure. Lol

Anything Kyrie is doing should just be in the East. 11 teams in the West are already fighting for playoff spots already. Jeremy Lin has a better chance of making all star than the MVP next session.

Let him just stay in that conference for posterity sakes.

I rebuke you!!!!!!!

If Spurs can get him, they reduce the gap between GSW and them. But his MVP dreams may still not come to fruition. That is why I agree with you that he should remain in the east. He would develop as a player if he has the reins of his team.

Heat or NY would be good for him especially NY. He would have to develop his passing game and defense (at least just a bit).
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 10:23am On Jul 22, 2017
SIRcumalot:

how can somebody who has been to the finals and held his own with the best of the best suddenly decide to go back to being mediocre?
I think kyrie is leaving because he knows bron is also leaving,he no wan dey stranded. has nothing to do with being a side kick,to me,he has performed better with bron than he would be only.
Na K.Love status plummet.
is LeBron plan just to move from one team to the other,exhaust trade chip and cap space,win some ring and then do it all over again with a different team ? not cool.

and I still blame KD for everything.
fork KD.

Legacy means alot to players don't sleep on it. How plagued was KD when he knew he could end his career without a ring?

That fear can drive you to opt for the unpredictable.

If Kyrie was getting his dues whilst playing with Bron he may have been okay, but, think of it - he did not make the all NBA last year and nobody batted an eyelid.

I saw a video of him angry that NBA 2k17 rated him 90. He was hoping to be a 95. Little things like this matter to some people's ego that is why players like Curry are venerated.

I see your point about him wanting to leave because he knows Lebron might not be there next year and it is right but word is, Kyrie was hoping to move to Bulls until they traded Jimmy away.

In other words, he had been considering this move earlier than we are getting to know.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 22, 2017
bykebyke:

Nope he is not a Laker fan.

He is a Lebum fan,who once snaked on Lebum to support the Golden State warriors..because Lebum wasn't winning rings at that time.

Now he wants Lebum to go to a team where he will be handed scoring passes by Lonzo.

The emboldened is fake news.

Nig.ga wtf is you saying?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Y3KSIHiTsg

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2017/07/13/lavar-ball-imagines-lebron-james-los-angeles-lakers/475223001/

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/07/lamelo-ball-lavar-lebron-lakers-lonzo-nba-free-agency
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 10:26am On Jul 22, 2017
Ersan:
BTW, John Wall is making more than Curry now.

You can unfollow this thread if you don't know what contract extension is.

What a dunce
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 22, 2017
Decale:

What a dunce

Lol! fvck out of my mentions you curry d-ck riding fa.ggot grin Can you imagine this imbec.ile? after blabbing rubbish and seeing he has no point he has the cohones to call me a dunce. Read the terms of the extension before you further expose your stupidity. Assorted foool! Walls going to make 170 between 2019-2023 or maybe maths is your problem? what a re.tard! You curry f.ags just get a hard on whenever his name is mentioned dont you? gormless chutney ferret!
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 10:39am On Jul 22, 2017
Decale is a Bulls' fan.

Sheesh.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 22, 2017
Eruditor:
Decale is a Bulls' fan.

Sheesh.

GSW band wagoners are everywhere.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 22, 2017
Ersan:

Nig.ga wtf is you saying?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Y3KSIHiTsg

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2017/07/13/lavar-ball-imagines-lebron-james-los-angeles-lakers/475223001/

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/07/lamelo-ball-lavar-lebron-lakers-lonzo-nba-free-agency

That video was even before he was drafted.

Do you want to play with Lebum?

What should a respectful,tax paying,law abiding,community serving individual like Lonzo say?

No..He's a bum?

Lmao..shift jor...You are fake news.

grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 22, 2017
bykebyke:

That video was even before he was drafted.

Do you want to play with Lebum?

What should a respectful,tax paying,law abiding,community serving individual like Lonzo say?

No..He's a bum?

Lmao..shift jor...You are fake news.

grin grin

Thats actually a few days after he was traded but and they didnt ask him about lebron, he brought lebron up and was happy to hear might be joining... anyways, my bad. You're a troll and i fell for it. Lol! Jokes on me.
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 11:30am On Jul 22, 2017
Eruditor:
Decale is a Bulls' fan.

Sheesh.

The guy dull die

He said Wall is now making more than Curry. After checking internet to try and save himself, he saw he'll start making the money 2 years from now

Are we in 2019 brother? grin

6 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 11:32am On Jul 22, 2017
Ersan:

Lol! fvck out of my mentions you curry d-ck riding fa.ggot grin Can you imagine this imbec.ile? after blabbing rubbish and seeing he has no point he has the cohones to call me a dunce. Read the terms of the extension before you further expose your stupidity. Assorted foool! Walls going to make 170 between 2019-2023 or maybe maths is your problem? what a re.tard! You curry f.ags just get a hard on whenever his name is mentioned dont you? gormless chutney ferret!

Are you from the future? grin grin

Wall is barely making $20m for the people in 2017. Leave us R2D2.

7 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
Decale:

The guy dull die

He said Wall is now making more than Curry. After checking internet to try and save himself, he saw he'll start making the money 2 years from now

Are we in 2019 brother? grin

Yeah right. I'm the dull one. grin

He signed the contract did he not? Which means that they estimate his value at that range and that amount is greater than what curry is earning. Am I to be held responsible for your deficiencies in comprehension? Bye Felicia!

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
Decale:

Are you from the future? grin grin

Wall is barely making $20m for the people in 2017. Leave us R2D2.

if he was projected to earn and hasn't already signed the contract then your statement is accurate. Given that contrary is the case then you and everyone who liked your comment are as dumb as a rock

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ersan:

Yeah right. I'm the dull one. grin

He signed the contract did he not? Which means that they estimate his value at that range and that amount is greater than what curry is earning. Am I to be held responsible for your deficiencies in comprehension? Bye Felicia!

Brother, this is my last post to you

Who is going to earn more next season?2017/2018 season? Wall or Curry?

It's better you don't answer this question cos your next post may determine the IQ numbers I'm dealing with.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
Decale:

Brother, this is my last post to you

Who is going to earn more next season?2017/2018 season? Wall or Curry?

It's better you don't answer this question cos your next post may determine the IQ numbers I'm dealing with.

Wall set to earn more than Curry, nothing will change that. Take it however you want small fry.

Let me save you the trouble, i have an I.Q of 147, again not bragging but that's higher than your extended family combined. Bye felicia.
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
SIRcumalot:

how can somebody who has been to the finals and held his own with the best of the best suddenly decide to go back to being mediocre?
I think kyrie is leaving because he knows bron is also leaving,he no wan dey stranded. has nothing to do with being a side kick,to me,he has performed better with bron than he would be only.
Na K.Love status plummet.
is LeBron plan just to move from one team to the other,exhaust trade chip and cap space,win some ring and then do it all over again with a different team ? not cool.

and I still blame KD for everything.
fork KD.

I don't think Bron leaving is a factor to Kyrie's decision. I mean, he may well stay one more season, fight for one more ring. When Bron then leaves, he can then lead the team together with Love (if he's still around).

And no, I won't blame Love for his plummet. He has amazing numbers for a third scoring option, better than most; if not all. Bron's style of play doesn't favour PFs from my observations.

Kyrie has performed better with Bron but you're using his rookie days to judge his stats when he's flying solo. Who knows the experiences accrued may impact on his next team would look like.

Bron is Bron. He doesn't matter how he gets a ring and what happens after he leaves. He just wants to chase the Ghost of Chicago

And leave KD abeg. The world should move on by now. It's 80% forgotten. If he gets one more ring or a regular season MVP, nobody will remember again.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
Kyrie needs to stay at Cleveland. LeBron won't be so dumb to go west na. Why would you want to when you are sure of making the finals every year in the east.
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
Decale:

I don't think Bron leaving is a factor to Kyrie's decision. I mean, he may well stay one more season, fight for one more ring. When Bron then leaves, he can then lead the team together with Love (if he's still around).

And no, I won't blame Love for his plummet. He has amazing numbers for a third scoring option, better than most; if not all. Bron's style of play doesn't favour PFs from my observations.

Kyrie has performed better with Bron but you're using his rookie days to judge his stats when he's flying solo. Who knows the experiences accrued may impact on his next team would look like.

Bron is Bron. He doesn't matter how he gets a ring and what happens after he leaves. He just wants to chase the Ghost of Chicago

And leave KD abeg. The world should move on by now. It's 80% forgotten. If he gets one more ring or a regular season MVP, nobody will remember again.
i later read that he wants to be the main guy on his own team,i wish him well.
love's numbers are still good but his stock has been higher than it is right now the injuries sef no dey help matter.
am a big bron fan but he left Miami when they had no chips to make move,with the way things dey go e go do the same cavs,no be my legacy on the line but i think the noble thing is too try to defeat the warriors again.anything is possible.
he can't catch that ghost even if him join the warriors and win 9 rings.nostalgia won't allow it.

the ripple effect of wetin KD do na him we still dey feel.
if we go back enough it was probably the cause of cancer.fork KD.
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 2:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
Eruditor:

Legacy means alot to players don't sleep on it. How plagued was KD when he knew he could end his career without a ring?

That fear can drive you to opt for the unpredictable.

If Kyrie was getting his dues whilst playing with Bron he may have been okay, but, think of it - he did not make the all NBA last year and nobody batted an eyelid.

I saw a video of him angry that NBA 2k17 rated him 90. He was hoping to be a 95. Little things like this matter to some people's ego that is why players like Curry are venerated.

I see your point about him wanting to leave because he knows Lebron might not be there next year and it is right but word is, Kyrie was hoping to move to Bulls until they traded Jimmy away.

In other words, he had been considering this move earlier than we are getting to know.
i see your point there.
the way me dey look am: what is wrong with being the modern day scottie ?
pippen,is among the greatest to ever do it and playing with jordan helped that.
i mean who is to say if he balls out this year,he won't make all Nba or other accolades.

we'll always have the shot over curry though.i wish him well if he leaves.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
SIRcumalot:

i see your point there.
the way me dey look am: what is wrong with being the modern day scottie ?
pippen,is among the greatest to ever do it and playing with jordan helped that.
i mean who is to say if he balls out this year,he won't make all Nba or other accolades.

we'll always have the shot over curry though.i wish him well if he leaves.
Scottie was a fraud bro.
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
Can't blame Irving. He wants to jump off a sinking ship before the captain legs it next year.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
This needs to happen.

KlayZo....The real light skin connection. grin

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
SIRcumalot:

i later read that he wants to be the main guy on his own team,i wish him well.

This is more than just being the main guy in the Cavs, because Uncle Drew is just 25, and Lebron would be 33. I would reiterate my earlier post and say outside winning a ring, Kyrie has not enjoyed playing alongside Lebron. In 2 years he would be the main guy and would be playing heavier minutes in comparison to Lebron.
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
Roland17:

This is more than just being the main guy in the Cavs, because Uncle Drew is just 25, and Lebron would be 33. I would reiterate my earlier post and say outside winning a ring, Kyrie has not enjoyed playing alongside Lebron. In 2 years he would be the main guy and would be playing heavier minutes in comparison to Lebron.

How many people dey enjoy playing with Bron?

If he wants to start all over, it's better he starts it now and not 2 years later. And most importantly, he should remain in the East

God knows I don't want any Celtics dominated East. Tufia angry
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
I don't understand...Why is everyone saying Lakers aren't going to get the 8th seed?

Is it that Lakers can't come first or second or third? undecided
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 10:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
Decale:

How many people dey enjoy playing with Bron?

If he wants to start all over, it's better he starts it now and not 2 years later. And most importantly, he should remain in the East

God knows I don't want any Celtics dominated East. Tufia angry

LMAOOOO Na you go tire!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
Even in the WNBA, the East still dey collect L...
Maya Moore baby cool
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:47am On Jul 23, 2017
Bron fans saying other players don't have loyalty is the funniest thing ever
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 4:12am On Jul 23, 2017
Decale:

What a dunce
This got me rolling... his problem is that he thinks he knows more than everyone
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:15am On Jul 23, 2017
Donlittle:
Bron fans saying other players don't have loyalty is the funniest thing ever

on nairaland? or elsewhere

I think when lbj gets over the initial shock, he is going to see this for what it is. A 25 year old man trying to make a name for himself out of the shadow of his 33 year old brother. Man's gotta do what he gotta do
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:54am On Jul 23, 2017
Lots of stuff floating around about this peculiar Kyrie business. I thought I'd look for a journalist that actually knows these guys well...yall take a listen. Sounds plausible to me - bottom line, the owner Gilbert can really not be relied on to spend the money to build a championship team. which means LBJ is hesitating about staying in cleveland. which means kyrie sees no reason to be there either, and would rather not play little brother role

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P03iesxMCjQ

(1) (2) (3) ... (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) ... (2203) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.