Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (608) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1628964 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:58am On Jul 20, 2017
birdman:
is there a way to block someone individually? why am i seeing repeated ravings over a rookie in meaningless SUMMER LEAGUE games. bykebyke, stfu and get off lonzo's jock. for real angry

wtf...
Come and Beat Me.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:59am On Jul 20, 2017
Best Point Guard in the league..

And he hasn't even played one game.

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
bykebyke:
Best Point Guard in the league..

And he hasn't even played one game.
: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lakers in talks to sign Derrick Rose.

Nice....Just let him know he is coming to play backup to Lonzo.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:00am On Jul 21, 2017
Derrick Rose to cavs. Don't know how to feel. One one hand he's the youngest MVP ever, on the other he has glass knees. F-ck me.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kyrie asked for a trade?

Lmao. grin

The best player in Cleveland wants to leave. grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 9:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
Now I see why they were looking for D-Rose.

Kyrie is trying to move to San Antonio? Hmmm.

Well let us see what would transpire in the next few days. I wonder what happened though.
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
Eruditor:
Now I see why they were looking for D-Rose.

Kyrie is trying to move to San Antonio? Hmmm.

Well let us see what would transpire in the next few days. I wonder what happened though.

This trade will put East back in a little bit of competition and Warriors on their toes. Love, if traded could put LeBron back to rookie days.

The reason? Kyrie wants a chance to be the go to guy, but then again Spurs ain't it. The others in the list: Knicks and Heat are the teams he can perform at his peak and master his leadership and skills. But can he fight for ECF with Porzingis and Whiteside kind of players? Uh uh

It's no news stars don't like playing with Bron. Regardless, Cavs still remain the best place for him if he's still chasing a ring. If not, he can end up in Shanghai Supersonical Wizards for all I care.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 10:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lebron turns 33 in December, there is absolutely no way he can win the eastern conference (worth more another title) playing for the Cavs without Kyrie. Kyrie is the biggest piece in that Cavs roster, thus, the Cavs have to make a big decision between the future and an aging superstar.

There must be an underlying issue between both superstars because Lebron is guaranteed 2 more years as the face of the Cavs franchise if he stays, however, this trade request proves Kyrie is done playing alongside Lebron.

If the Cavs keep Lebron and trade Kyrie, can you imagine the fate of the franchise after Lebron retires? They may become the Orlando Magic after a younger Shaq left Penny Hardaway.

If I were the Cavs, I would move Lebron only if it assures me Kyrie would commit long term.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lebum fans crying...LOL.

No Kyrie to carry him to another final next year. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lebron fans....no single shame in their body. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 1:37am On Jul 22, 2017
Decale:

This trade will put East back in a little bit of competition and Warriors on their toes. Love, if traded could put LeBron back to rookie days.

The reason? Kyrie wants a chance to be the go to guy, but then again Spurs ain't it. The others in the list: Knicks and Heat are the teams he can perform at his peak and master his leadership and skills. But can he fight for ECF with Porzingis and Whiteside kind of players? Uh uh

It's no news stars don't like playing with Bron. Regardless, Cavs still remain the best place for him if he's still chasing a ring. If not, he can end up in Shanghai Supersonical Wizards for all I care.

Ring in hand. What he thinks he needs now is legacy.

Russell just won MVP and Kyrie is not on the top 10 list neither did he make the all NBA. If he continues this way, perhaps he fears he would still be in LBJs shadow and not become much but a coattail rider.

I pray Klay Thompson does not catch the same spirit.

I agree with everything you said i.e about Miami, NY etc.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:47am On Jul 22, 2017
Arghhhh.

Lebum is looking for another star that's going to carry him to finals. grin grin

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:47am On Jul 22, 2017
Lol! If that's what Kyrie wants, trade him for something reasonable. LeBron is still going to sweep the east so it doesn't change much. Problem is instead of adding a piece to beat the warriors now you have to settle for winning the east.

But Kyrie trying to carry a team, he does know he was 0-9 without LeBron Last year right? Or maybe it doesn't matter if he's MVP since that's obviously what he's after.
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 3:54am On Jul 22, 2017
Eruditor:

Ring in hand. What he thinks he needs now is legacy.

Russell just won MVP and Kyrie is not on the top 10 list neither did he make the all NBA. If he continues this way, perhaps he fears he would still be in LBJs shadow and not become much but a coattail rider.

I pray Klay Thompson does not catch the same spirit.

I agree with everything you said i.e about Miami, NY etc.

Why do I feel them shopping for Rose also fueled this exit?

When Klay Thompson gets one more ring, he's walking out of Oracle Arena like a cat on a runway. This one is sure. Lol

Anything Kyrie is doing should just be in the East. 11 teams in the West are already fighting for playoff spots already. Jeremy Lin has a better chance of making all star than the MVP next session.

Let him just stay in that conference for posterity sakes.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:55am On Jul 22, 2017
bykebyke:
Lebron fans....no single shame in their body. grin grin

Obviously a laker fan. And why should he be ashamed of wanting the best player in the league on their team?

Even the guy whose d-ck you come here to suck everyday and his father were basically begging LeBron to join the Lakers were they not?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:59am On Jul 22, 2017
Roland17:
Lebron turns 33 in December, there is absolutely no way he can win the eastern conference (worth more another title) playing for the Cavs without Kyrie. Kyrie is the biggest piece in that Cavs roster, thus, the Cavs have to make a big decision between the future and an aging superstar.

There must be an underlying issue between both superstars because Lebron is guaranteed 2 more years as the face of the Cavs franchise if he stays, however, this trade request proves Kyrie is done playing alongside Lebron.

If the Cavs keep Lebron and trade Kyrie, can you imagine the fate of the franchise after Lebron retires? They may become the Orlando Magic after a younger Shaq left Penny Hardaway.

If I were the Cavs, I would move Lebron only if it assures me Kyrie would commit long term.

Kyrie isn't leaving he's being traded so cavs will get more than enough to beat the weak east.

In the end it's a matter of commitment, if LeBron is staying then this doesn't change anything. If LeBron is leaving then I wonder which team has enough to trade for him.

The cavs with Kyrie is a 40 win team, cavs with LeBron eastern conference champions. So Kyrie staying doesn't mean sh---t.

When LeBron retires they can start tanking again.
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 4:06am On Jul 22, 2017
Ersan:
Lol! If that's what Kyrie wants, trade him for something reasonable. LeBron is still going to sweep the east so it doesn't change much. Problem is instead of adding a piece to beat the warriors now you have to settle for winning the east.

But Kyrie trying to carry a team, he does know he was 0-9 without LeBron Last year right? Or maybe it doesn't matter if he's MVP since that's obviously what he's after.

If you want to be the best, you have to lead. Westbrook, Giannis, Wall, Kawhi are some names that broke out last season. All of them had better regular seasons than Kyrie.

If he doesn't get a team to call shots, he'll always be second fiddle. With his skill, the team is bound to grow. I don't want that rarity of skill not to be one of the greats.

2 years from now, he'll still be called that LeBron's teammate. I don't blame him at all. He already got a ring
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:16am On Jul 22, 2017
Decale:

If you want to be the best, you have to lead. Westbrook, Giannis, Wall, Kawhi are some names that broke out last season. All of them had better regular seasons than Kyrie.

If he doesn't get a team to call shots, he'll always be second fiddle. With his skill, the team is bound to grow. I don't want that rarity of skill not to be one of the greats.

2 years from now, he'll still be called that LeBron's teammate. I don't blame him at all. He already got a ring

I don't blame him either but here's the thing, he's not any of those guys. He may average 30 a season but they'll have a losing record and that's a fact. The solution, add someone better or on Par and he'll still be a running mate or second fiddle.

Ooh and Westbrook wall and kawhi didn't break out last year mate.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:21am On Jul 22, 2017
LeBrons twitter. Zero fvcks given grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 4:35am On Jul 22, 2017
Ersan:

I don't blame him either but here's the thing, he's not any of those guys. He may average 30 a season but they'll have a losing record and that's a fact. The solution, add someone better or on Par and he'll still be a running mate or second fiddle.

Ooh and Westbrook wall and kawhi didn't break out last year mate.

Losing record or not from your ESPN professional projections, he's not going to have it all his career. LeBron didn't have it, KD didn't, Curry, Harden and Westbrook didn't. Easy on the salt, there!

And my breaking out meant their best season. Wall came from a 10th spot to an EC semis. Kawhi went from 10th best to 3rd best, Giannis got the MIP and Westbrook, well won the MVP with a triple double season. All having to lead their teams on a solo package last season. Hope this is clear enough for you.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:58am On Jul 22, 2017
Decale:

Losing record or not from your ESPN professional projections, he's not going to have it all his career. LeBron didn't have it, KD didn't, Curry, Harden and Westbrook didn't. Easy on the salt, there!

And my breaking out meant their best season. Wall came from a 10th spot to an EC semis. Kawhi went from 10th best to 3rd best, Giannis got the MIP and Westbrook, well won the MVP with a triple double season. All having to lead their teams on a solo package last season. Hope this is clear enough for you.

I don't understand what you're saying up there. Of you're putting Kyrie in the same category as LeBron or even Westbrook please don't quote me again or this could get ugly.

Lol! The wizards improvement is more about Bradley beal being fit. Kawhi and Westbrook well, they're franchise carrying players, Kyrie is not. And I'm not just saying that, everyone knows how much I love Kyrie.
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 6:33am On Jul 22, 2017
just heard the news,Bleep Is Kyrie doing?
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 6:40am On Jul 22, 2017
Ersan:

Kyrie isn't leaving he's being traded so cavs will get more than enough to beat the weak east.

In the end it's a matter of commitment, if LeBron is staying then this doesn't change anything. If LeBron is leaving then I wonder which team has enough to trade for him.

The cavs with Kyrie is a 40 win team, cavs with LeBron eastern conference champions. So Kyrie staying doesn't mean sh---t.

When LeBron retires they can start tanking again.
bron is a free agent after this season.
the only way he stays in Cleveland is if by some miracle they beat the warriors the coming season.
kyrie should have started this trade talk early most teams already made moves.
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 6:50am On Jul 22, 2017
Decale:

how can somebody who has been to the finals and held his own with the best of the best suddenly decide to go back to being mediocre?
I think kyrie is leaving because he knows bron is also leaving,he no wan dey stranded. has nothing to do with being a side kick,to me,he has performed better with bron than he would be only.
Na K.Love status plummet.
is LeBron plan just to move from one team to the other,exhaust trade chip and cap space,win some ring and then do it all over again with a different team ? not cool.

and I still blame KD for everything.
fork KD.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 8:13am On Jul 22, 2017
Kyrie is only being smart. He knows he's a star. I'm 99% sure a big contract extension would change his mind only if Lebron is staying but the Cavs don't have that luxury. Well, Cavs got Lebron, he got the players he wanted, not totally his fault they got into financial shit and now they're bleeped both ways. Lmao!! Everyone on that franchise is stranded.. We said it when they were spending money anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 22, 2017
SIRcumalot:

bron is a free agent after this season.
the only way he stays in Cleveland is if by some miracle they beat the warriors the coming season.
kyrie should have started this trade talk early most teams already made moves.

Yuuup. Agreed.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 22, 2017
Meanwhile kevin love grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 22, 2017
Champ leaving, kyrie leaving, lebron is definitely leaving.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 22, 2017
BTW, John Wall is making more than Curry now.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 22, 2017
SIRcumalot:

how can somebody who has been to the finals and held his own with the best of the best suddenly decide to go back to being mediocre?
I think kyrie is leaving because he knows bron is also leaving,he no wan dey stranded. has nothing to do with being a side kick,to me,he has performed better with bron than he would be only.
Na K.Love status plummet.
is LeBron plan just to move from one team to the other,exhaust trade chip and cap space,win some ring and then do it all over again with a different team ? not cool.

and I still blame KD for everything.
fork KD.

Fvck KD! Thats the anthem!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 22, 2017
Ersan:

Obviously a laker fan. And why should he be ashamed of wanting the best player in the league on their team?

Even the guy whose d-ck you come here to suck everyday and his father were basically begging LeBron to join the Lakers were they not?
Nope he is not a Laker fan.

He is a Lebum fan,who once snaked on Lebum to support the Golden State warriors..because Lebum wasn't winning rings at that time.

Now he wants Lebum to go to a team where he will be handed scoring passes by Lonzo.

The emboldened is fake news.

(1) (2) (3) ... (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) ... (2212) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.