Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,542 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:47 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (610) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1721194 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) ... (2277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:04am On Jul 23, 2017
ipledge10:
This got me rolling... his problem is that he thinks he knows more than everyone

Of course it did seeing as you bums are all carrying a vendetta against me. Easy to take something this straight forward out of context and try to use it against me.

And I don't think I know better than everyone else I just feel most of you lot don't know what you're talking about case and point being this bloke engaging in a stu pid argument, failing and then starting a smear campaign and all of you salty bumbling idiotts falling for it.

And don't let this distract you from the real stupidity here which is thinking r2d2 is a time travelling robot. Pffft, you all make me sick!
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 5:48am On Jul 23, 2017
birdman:
Lots of stuff floating around about this peculiar Kyrie business. I thought I'd look for a journalist that actually knows these guys well...yall take a listen. Sounds plausible to me - bottom line, the owner Gilbert can really not be relied on to spend the money to build a championship team. which means LBJ is hesitating about staying in cleveland. which means kyrie sees no reason to be there either, and would rather not play little brother role

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P03iesxMCjQ
can't play the video so am going by your bottomline.
the owner already spent heavily to build a championship team,this particular one. heavily influenced by bron himself so if bron leaves I don't think it his on the owner.
I don't even know what decent haul the cavs get back that would be as good as kyrie,when the trade happen he should have announced earlier.
the warriors don win again as season never even start.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:50am On Jul 23, 2017
Lmao.. Ersan you're here throwing grammar Instead of you to take your L after saying nonsense then modifying your comment when he clearly taught you what you didn't know.. cheesy grin
I done see for this thread. grin if you like quote me, I no go answer you. We all know what your Basketball IQ is worth. Thanks to Decale

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 23, 2017
SmooshCHN:
Lmao.. Ersan you're here throwing grammar Instead of you to take your L after saying nonsense then modifying your comment when he clearly taught you what you didn't know.. cheesy grin
I done see for this thread. grin if you like quote me, I no go answer you. We all know what your Basketball IQ is worth. Thanks to Decale

Modifying my comment? LOL! grin

You can think whatever you want clown! In past arguments i have humbly accepted when i made an error, in this case, why should i? because a bunch of biased plonkers chose to misinterpret what i said?

And of course you wont respond, i am your boogie man! grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 23, 2017
And just by the way i reiterate, walls making more than curry now. Any brain dead nincompoop can take that statement how ever he wants.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
birdman:

on nairaland? or elsewhere

I think when lbj gets over the initial shock, he is going to see this for what it is. A 25 year old man trying to make a name for himself out of the shadow of his 33 year old brother. Man's gotta do what he gotta do
elsewhere. Haven't really read the post on here to know how everyone feels.

Bron usually leave people hanging to do what is best for him. Seems kyrie has learned from him.

I still don't think he leaves though.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
SmooshCHN:

men leave that guy jare. You go think say Na IJGB with him oyinbo lol. Free am make him they yarn himself all over here

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
Donlittle:
men leave that guy jare. You go think say Na IJGB with him oyinbo lol. Free am make him they yarn himself all over here

grin you've been silent for a while little one, i actually miss chastising you.

And seriously, why do you all hate me so much? sad
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
DC vs Bones. Finally, the great one is back in the octagon!
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
Donlittle:
elsewhere. Haven't really read the post on here to know how everyone feels.

Bron usually leave people hanging to do what is best for him. Seems kyrie has learned from him.

I still don't think he leaves though.

true dat. just packed up from miami like that grin I realize lbj and co are a new generation of players. They go after the money first, and you know what, Im not sure its the wrong thing. Imagine old men making billions of the sweat of your youth, while you spend your old age flashing useless rings...lol. That why im not mad at kyrie either. Get yours while you can!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
Things are getting clearer...
Who trades Kyrie for Butler?Tf?
Will Rose go to Cavs? Will Kyrie gets his wish to be traded to play with Porzingis and Melo? Or to play with the GOAT, Waiters? Or will he make a U-turn to get swept by the Warriors next year?
Tune in next time on Keeping up with the Cavashians...

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 3:35am On Jul 24, 2017
Ersan:

grin you've been silent for a while little one, i actually miss chastising you.

And seriously, why do you all hate me so much? sad
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:48am On Jul 24, 2017
Waive that no trade clause but only if the Spurs can get you. You kawhi, and pop, let's cook these fools. Unfortunately, I doubt they have the resources...
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
New GM... Alright! You cant reverse a train wreck but lets at least start a rescue mission. Good luck Koby!
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:28am On Jul 25, 2017
Issa Deep Feeling

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:03am On Jul 25, 2017
DERRRICK FVCKING ROSE MUDA FVCKERS!!!!!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:05am On Jul 25, 2017
Stephen A says sources tell him lebron wants to beat kyrie's as-

Thats right king, beat some senses back into that punk lets get back to schooling these f---ls!!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:12am On Jul 25, 2017
Heres an idea, trade kyrie for the brow!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
Never wanted him anyway.

Jack Wilshere of Basketball.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 12:43am On Jul 26, 2017
Ersan:
Heres an idea, trade kyrie for the brow!
pelican fans go Lynch their GM.
the cavs could still get Boogie though.
I think Kyrie stays.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:24am On Jul 26, 2017
SIRcumalot:

pelican fans go Lynch their GM.
the cavs could still get Boogie though.
I think Kyrie stays.

If we're getting boogie it should be for TT+ but not Kyrie. I hope Kyrie stays though but seems he unfollowed LeBron on instagram. Things are not looking good at all.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:31am On Jul 26, 2017
Lebron is laying the foundation for next year's blame game on Dan Gilbert when he decides to "take his talent somewhere else". Poor Gilbert, if only he sees what is coming next year.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:55am On Jul 26, 2017
LMAO People talk about Lebron on this forum as if hes some kind of sith lord. Darth plagueis maybe? grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
Even Lebron's ardent backside lickers are throwing him under the bus. This was total bashing from Stephen Nay Smith grin grin, Never thought this day would ever come. grin grin

Next is Brian Windhorst....

Abeg make una try watch everything..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFrrQATg5mI
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
Roland17:
Even Lebron's ardent backside lickers are throwing him under the bus. This was total bashing from Stephen Nay Smith grin grin, Never thought this day would ever come. grin grin

Next is Brian Windhorst....

Abeg make una try watch everything..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFrrQATg5mI
Bruh I saw the news yesterday. I listened to every bit.. SAS is officially done with Lebron cheesy He went all in on Lebron. He was about to dive into Lebron's deepest insecurities and painful memories grin cheesy all because Lebron called him fake news. The receipts only gets better
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 27, 2017
Well done Stephen A. Takes a smart person to recognize an opportunity and milk it as much as possible. Can only imagine how much good this is doing for his ratings!

Besides, this isn't a joke, once your credibility is ruined you're seen as a clown, not that he had much to begin with.

"My sources tell me... " More like my mirror tells me..

Friggin analysts grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:26am On Jul 27, 2017
Cavs executives deny Kyrie Irving trade talks and expect him to show up for training camp! This better be true! We about to cook these dubs!

What if the whole thing was a lie? These analysts and their "sources". SMH
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 9:29am On Jul 27, 2017
I want a trade.. No!!! You better show up at training camp. Seems like someone's scared they're gonna be exposed without Kyrie cheesy LeBron can leave when he wants to but when Kyrie demands a trade, he has no say and better show up at Training camp.. Poor Kyrie, lebtards don't care or love you like that..
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
SmooshCHN:
I want a trade.. No!!! You better show up at training camp. Seems like someone's scared they're gonna be exposed without Kyrie cheesy LeBron can leave when he wants to but when Kyrie demands a trade, he has no say and better show up at Training camp.. Poor Kyrie, lebtards don't care or love you like that..

I don't think he denied him his trade demand but only said he expected him to still show up at training camp regardless.

Kyrie unfollowed Lebron on Instagram. Even if he stayed back this term it is fair to say their relationship is effectively done and dusted.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
LeBron can leave whenever he wants because he leaves when he is no longer under contract.

If Kyrie doesn't want to stay, thanks for the memories. Trade him for a reasonable package and we still go back to the finals. In fact it'll allow us to bring something different this time.

Prefer it if he stays but whether he leaves or not, we WILL be playing the Spurs in the finals next year.

Facts!
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
LMAO cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) ... (2277) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.