Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (611) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1630499 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 4:54pm On Jul 27, 2017
Ersan:

Prefer it if he stays but whether he leaves or not, we WILL be playing the Spurs in the finals next year.

Facts!

Spurs, Rockets, Los Angeles Smurfs, Minnesota Tagaryens or House of Tyrell

You'll still get swept undecided

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
Decale:

Spurs, Rockets, Los Angeles Smurfs, Minnesota Tagaryens or House of Tyrell

You'll still get swept undecided

Sweeps happen all the time. As long as we don't blow a 3-1 lead, we good.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
SOMEBODY TRADE THAT B-TCH A-S SNAKE RIGHT NOW! DIDN'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HIM LEAVING BUT THIS BOY IS STARTING TO GET ON MY NERVES!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 8:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hahahahahahahaha. Because he attended Harrison Barnes wedding or what Ersan? Snake fa??
Ersan:
Cavs executives deny Kyrie Irving trade talks and expect him to show up for training camp! This better be true! We about to cook these dubs!

What if the whole thing was a lie? These analysts and their "sources". SMH
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 11:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
Roland17:
Even Lebron's ardent backside lickers are throwing him under the bus. This was total bashing from Stephen Nay Smith grin grin, Never thought this day would ever come. grin grin

Next is Brian Windhorst....

Abeg make una try watch everything..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFrrQATg5mI

the rats always come out when it gets hot. anyhow its better when these guys come out and show who they really are. how are you going to use family connect just so you can peddle a story you yourself admit "its not really what it looks like". SAS is a disappointment. but issokay
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 12:53am On Jul 31, 2017
where A40 dey ? e no dey miss any bron public flogging.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:49am On Aug 01, 2017
WTF is wrong with curry fans? are they reta rded? ooh lebron mocked the warriors and curry steph is just doing the same... who gives a rats as- about curry? why are these bums trying to make it about curry? Curry and the dubs can do whatever they want, its fair game, they're the champions and lebron did the same last year.

This is about uncle snake and his frankly heart breaking betrayal. There i called him a snake.

why kyrie? if you wanted to leave why not just leave amicably, we understand but this is just sad.

I guess he's never been the brightest person to begin with.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:07am On Aug 01, 2017
The king of snakes has been smoking crack again!

Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 10:22am On Aug 01, 2017
Ersan:
WTF is wrong with curry fans? are they reta rded? ooh lebron mocked the warriors and curry steph is just doing the same... who gives a rats as- about curry? why are these bums trying to make it about curry? Curry and the dubs can do whatever they want, its fair game, they're the champions and lebron did the same last year.

This is about uncle snake and his frankly heart breaking betrayal. There i called him a snake.

why kyrie? if you wanted to leave why not just leave amicably, we understand but this is just sad.

I guess he's never been the brightest person to begin with.
have been following the story,kyrie says it his bron people that leaked the story to the press,he was fine with the cavs quietly shopping him around.
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 12:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
I Love KD but seriously man, don't allow trolls to control you. Why are you even responding to people on twitter? Most of them are trolls.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
bron fans really talking about loyalty....hian grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
Donlittle:

Lebron isnt loyal little one?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
SIRcumalot:

have been following the story,kyrie says it his bron people that leaked the story to the press,he was fine with the cavs quietly shopping him around.

Leaked or not he has no excuse to be acting like an unrefined chowderhead.
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
Donlittle:

He's the most loyal there ever was and ever will be

For 3-4 years...
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 3:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hmmm...So Melo and Knicks still at trade stalemate??thought issue would have been resolved by now....I know he wants to go to the Rockets but i dont think he would make a bad pick for my team (OKC)..Would you love him in your team?(despite his age)
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
Decale:

He's the most loyal there ever was and ever will be

For 3-4 years...

Say what you want about him changing teams but hes never taken shots or tried to ridicule a team mate.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
I may have taken it too hard on Uncle Drew. We still good.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
KD didn't write that quote.. Butt hurt fans started writing it everywhere since last year. It's like some people will die if they don't shade any players on the Warriors or the fans. Eku aisan grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 5:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
aliondo:
Hmmm...So Melo and Knicks still at trade stalemate??thought issue would have been resolved by now....I know he wants to go to the Rockets but i dont think he would make a bad pick for my team (OKC)..Would you love him in your team?(despite his age)
if he agrees to be the third option in 0kC that team can push the warriors and will get 60 wins,easy.
don't know how it all works,money wise and Melo has to play passable defence and OKC don't lose many valuable players in the trade.
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
SIRcumalot:

if he agrees to be the third option in 0kC that team can push the warriors and will get 60 wins,easy.
don't know how it all works,money wise and Melo has to play passable defence and OKC don't lose many valuable players in the trade.

You have a point!!!!Seems many clubs dont want to end up losing valuable players too in the course of the trade.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:52am On Aug 02, 2017
SmooshCHN:
KD didn't write that quote.. Butt hurt fans started writing it everywhere since last year. It's like some people will die if they don't shade any players on the Warriors or the fans. Eku aisan grin

I know that Mr point out the obvious.

He did something recently (Read the headlines) so I posted the picture just to say this is who he is. Nothing more. If you read the comments that came after, someone got what I meant.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:54am On Aug 02, 2017
Skywalker5:
I Love KD but seriously man, don't allow trolls to control you. Why are you even responding to people on twitter? Most of them are trolls.

The snake is even responding to them on YouTube. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
The past 3 months have been tough for Lebron, listen to the GOAT share his opinion about Lebron v Kobe.

"Would I rank LeBron over Kobe? In terms of best of all time? No," he said, in response to a question from a camper.

"There's something about five that beats three. ... Kobe won five championships. LeBron won three -- although he's been to seven [consecutive] Finals," Jordan said.

Jordan has no joy at alllll grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRhg7ffO9cY
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
Roland17:
The past 3 months have been tough for Lebron, listen to the GOAT share his opinion about Lebron v Kobe.

"Would I rank LeBron over Kobe? In terms of best of all time? No," he said, in response to a question from a camper.

"There's something about five that beats three. ... Kobe won five championships. LeBron won three -- although he's been to seven [consecutive] Finals," Jordan said.

Jordan has no joy at alllll grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRhg7ffO9cY
watch bron and his stans go off grin grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
E get one question I wan ask? Shei Kyrie and Neymar be best friends?
Sports tire me this summer sad
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
Decale:
E get one question I wan ask? Shei Kyrie and Neymar be best friends?

Sports tire me this summer sad
It would've been a bad one for me if I was a Cavs fan or if this happened last year..

It's sad but I hope we can strengthen that midfield and find good replacement for Neymar. He can't excel being under Messi's shadow same with Kyrie.
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 10:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
Jordan made a silly statement about using rings to determine a great players when there are MVP awards or Finals MVP. Even if LeBron goes ahead and win two more rings, he'd still say there's something about 5-2 that beats 5-5.

If we go by the logic Jordan used, then there's something about 11 that beats 6.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
lolawilliams:
Jordan made a silly statement about using rings to determine a great players when there are MVP awards or Finals MVP. Even if LeBron goes ahead and win two more rings, he'd still say there's something about 5-2 that beats 5-5.

If we go by the logic Jordan used, then there's something about 11 that beats 6.

Perfect statement. Jordan just confirmed what we've all been suspecting, Robert Horry is better than him. grin

But seriously, he's just trying to degrade LeBron cause he knows Kobe isn't a threat to him and rings are the only thing he has on lebron right now. Real smart Jeffery. And I have never understood the finals record thing.

James Jones 3 rings

Hakeem 2

Wilt 2

Jordan "There's something about 3 that beats 2". SMH
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2017
SmooshCHN:
It would've been a bad one for me if I was a Cavs fan or if this happened last year..

It's sad but I hope we can strengthen that midfield and find good replacement for Neymar. He can't excel being under Messi's shadow same with Kyrie.

2 good players hiding under top 5 all time players in their respective sports. Shame!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) ... (2212) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: Ellexy and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.