Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,727 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (615) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1626175 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 8:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
grin grin IT4 massive playoff moments man! Definitely deserves better..... He'll def play with a chip on his shoulders next season.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 8:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
My thoughts and prayers go to Jae Crowder who lost his mother to cancer on the day he was traded.

#heartbreaking

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Adebimpe0(m): 10:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
Man played a day after his sister died in a car accident and some fans still have the guts to burn his jersey. SMH

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
Adebimpe0:
Man played a day after his sister died in a car accident and some fans still have the guts to burn his jersey. SMH
lol you expected anything less from Boston? grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ain't even one bit mad at KD anymore after this trade. Loyalty in this league should go both ways. Playing with one less tooth, playing 11 hours after the death of your sister, and still, this thing is a business. No way i will ever be mad at a player taking his destiny into his own hands

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 25, 2017
Donlittle:
Ain't even one bit mad at KD anymore after this trade. Loyalty in this league should go both ways. Playing with one less tooth, playing 11 hours after the death of your sister, and still, this thing is a business. No way i will ever be mad at a player taking his destiny into his own hands

Taking notes from the king eh little one?
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 12:59am On Aug 25, 2017
Adebimpe0:

Donlittle:
lol you expected anything less from Boston? grin

Seriously? I can't believe you guys are buying the shenanigans and slightest belief that those are Celtics fans or even represent any section of fans that bleed green.

Those guys are individuals who are looking to continue the culture of jersey burning irrespective of the dynamic, not necessarily because it is necessary but they wish to promote the trend.

No BOSTON CELTIC fan harbor any iota of hate towards Isaiah Thomas or Jae because they did not ask to be traded.

The mere fact that the attention seeking rats were burning the jersey of a player who did not request a trade should tell you guys it's a mere show of a trend because it is obvious they know nothing about the NBA. This is not a case of Kyrie or even Hayward.

Whenever Isaiah, Bradley, and Jae visit the Garden we would show them how much we cherish them, we did that to everyone including R. Allen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:01am On Aug 25, 2017
Roland17:
My thoughts and prayers go to Jae Crowder who lost his mother to cancer on the day he was traded.

#heartbreaking

Very painful! Saw a tweet some days back about asking people to pray for his family I didn't even know his mom had cancer.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:02am On Aug 25, 2017
Adebimpe0:
They must be very ret@rded! Don't they know he was traded?
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:16am On Aug 25, 2017
Decale:

It doesn't change the fact that Cavs have the core. Also, they still retained most of their players while adding more really good players. They can hit the ground running

Celtics on the other hand cannot and which may affect them on the short run to the finals. Horford combined with IT not a new player like what Drew, Hayward and Taytum are. Kyrie is better than IT but there's still LeBron.

Adding Hayward to that side was good but then changing your PG, backup C and SF at a go is not a next season championship move.

Let's just see sha
Losing 3 of their starting 5 and their best defender is not a good look. Unless Lebron gets hurt I don't see them getting past the Cavs
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:18am On Aug 25, 2017
birdman:

warriors need to be worrying about houston, smh...

Of course I have said the same thing 3 years now lipsrsealed
Houston ko Whitney ni

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Adebimpe0(m): 9:23am On Aug 25, 2017
Roland17:

Seriously? I can't believe you guys are buying the shenanigans and slightest belief that those are Celtics fans or even represent any section of fans that bleed green.

Those guys are individuals who are looking to continue the culture of jersey burning irrespective of the dynamic, not necessarily because it is necessary but they wish to promote the trend.

No BOSTON CELTIC fan harbor any iota of hate towards Isaiah Thomas or Jae because they did not ask to be traded.

The mere fact that the attention seeking rats were burning the jersey of a player who did not request a trade should tell you guys it's a mere show of a trend because it is obvious they know nothing about the NBA. This is not a case of Kyrie or even Hayward.

Whenever Isaiah, Bradley, and Jae visit the Garden we would show them how much we cherish them, we did that to everyone including R. Allen.

To be honest, What you said might be real, I doubt the video was even recorded in Boston, it might even be recorded in LA by some Lakers fans.

IT did so much for the Celtics last season than getting this in return. Thanks for this.
Re: The NBA Begins by Adebimpe0(m): 9:26am On Aug 25, 2017
A40:
They must be very ret@rded! Don't they know he was traded?

Maybe those people weren't a Celtic fans. What Roland17 said might be true.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 26, 2017
Best player in the League.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:02am On Aug 26, 2017
Adebimpe0:

Maybe those people weren't a Celtic fans. What Roland17 said might be true.
I want to believe so too
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:03am On Aug 26, 2017
VivaLaByke:
Best player in the League.
3-5 Can't even bandwagon the right team. Lmao
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:15am On Aug 26, 2017
A40:
3-5 Can't even bandwagon the right team. Lmao
Not bandwagoning...I'm a Laker,just stating an irrefutable fact..

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:18am On Aug 26, 2017
VivaLaByke:

Not bandwagoning...I'm a Laker,just stating an irrefutable fact..
Wasn't talking about you. Abi your name na 3-5?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:43am On Aug 26, 2017
A40:
Wasn't talking about you. Abi your name na 3-5?
Ohh..okay. grin

Now I get,Lebron been a Barca fan since 2002..I can personally confirm this.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:04am On Aug 26, 2017
VivaLaByke:

Ohh..okay. grin

Now I get,Lebron been a Barca fan since 2002..I can personally confirm this.

Barca fan ko, Barca fan ni..

In case you are not aware, Lebron's management company in partnership with Fenway Sports Group (Fenway Park, home of the Redsox baseball team, sounds familiar?)are minority owner's of Liverpool, thus, is vested in Liverpool than any football team.

He loses more if Liverpool fails than posing with a Barca jersey with whom he owe's no allegiance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:08am On Aug 26, 2017
Roland17:

In case you are not aware, Lebron is a minority owner of Liverpool, thus, is vested in Liverpool than any football team.

He loses more if Liverpool fails than posing with a Barca jersey.

I know....just bants. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:59am On Aug 26, 2017
Roland17:

In case you are not aware, Lebron's management company in partnership with Fenway Sports Group (Fenway Park, home of the Redsox baseball team, sounds familiar?)are minority owner's of Liverpool, thus, is vested in Liverpool than any football team.

He loses more if Liverpool fails than posing with a Barca jersey with whom he owe's no allegiance.

where dem carry you come from?? cheesy grin Just allow him this dance with Barca na. Something has to distract a man from 3-5..
VivaLaByke:

You know nothing grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:27am On Aug 26, 2017
The internet is disrespectful grin

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:29am On Aug 26, 2017
The trade might be voided due to IT hip problem.
Re: The NBA Begins by Mynd44: 6:30am On Aug 26, 2017
VivaLaByke:

Yeah right
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 7:57am On Aug 26, 2017
this trade never sure o.
Re: The NBA Begins by Adebimpe0(m): 9:20am On Aug 26, 2017
SmooshCHN:

Lool. Hope Celtics never scam Cavs like this sha, Cavs better trade him for Bledsoe
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:57am On Aug 26, 2017
SmooshCHN:
Abajo they added Crowder to the deal! If I be Boston I no go kuku gree. Awon Alatenuje Cavs
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
SmooshCHN:

Voided? Not possible!!!

Remember when i laughed off the noise that the Cavs won the deal? Danny Ainge is an intelligent GM, I remember when he said September was a very important month for IT because reports from his hip evaluation would be available by then.

The medical team of the Boston Celtics definitely saw something about the hip that made the team uncomfortable.

The Cavs would have to decide if they would keep IT or trade him and have another team pay him the max. It's a very sad situation for IT, I just hope IT's situation is not as bad as prognosis.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2017
Roland17:

Voided? Not possible!!!

prognosis.

Actually, it is genius.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ersan:

Actually, it is genius.

Again, the trade can not be voided because it was completed on Tuesday. The Cavs GM is a rookie, he did not do his homework well before trading for a superstar.

There may be ramifications, however, the Celtics hold all the aces. Ramifications include sending another draft pick and that would be it.

Make una take heart...
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 2:56pm On Aug 26, 2017
The Cavs knew about IT hips issue before the trade but didn't know the extent. The doctors aren't too delighted. It's not a really big issue. Surgery can fix it he'll just need like 2-3 months off the court. Can the Cavs or LeBron wait? I think the fúck not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) ... (2208) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.