Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (613) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1627430 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) ... (2209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Mynd44: 12:08am On Aug 23, 2017
The question is how long it will take Isaiah Thomas to get tired of Lebron James
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 23, 2017
Kill me now. cry
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 12:30am On Aug 23, 2017
Fxck that shit. No more brinks truck for Isaiah. Celtics ain't playing Mehn.

I wonder how Isaiah feels after this.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 12:36am On Aug 23, 2017
Ersan:
Kill me now. cry
I made up my mind to tag you first grin

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 12:40am On Aug 23, 2017
Cavs finna die a thousand ways Bruh!!

First Warriors rape you
Then you make no move in FA
Then Your Savior announces plans to leave
Then he gets replaced by a midget (who is basically the same) cheesy

And finally, the king leaves his subjects.. (Tell me why Cavs got all those pieces and future picks if they're not rebuilding).

Death in the Land 2017/2018
Courtesy Warriors.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 23, 2017
LMAO! We won! I didn't see a scenario where we would but we Friggin won. Thank you uncle drew. Cavs bench + Rose, Jeff green, Crowder, Tavares And Zizic

And we got someone who averaged 28 and 5 for Kyrie LMAO! Our starting line up is not only as strong but possibly stronger! grin

Well done cavs, well done.

Go get a thermometer, I need these fools cooked right!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 23, 2017
SmooshCHN:
I made up my mind to tag you first grin

What a beautiful day! I love it!
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 12:54am On Aug 23, 2017
I see Celtics as the loser in this trade. They gave up a lot for someone who's entering a different team with new starters as well.

Basically, 4 of 5 Celtics starters are new. That's a lot of adjustment for Brad Stevens.

Cavs about to get that 60 win season.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 12:54am On Aug 23, 2017
And game 1 in the regular season is between both teams. Can't wait.
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 12:59am On Aug 23, 2017
I think Celtic too dumb for that deal... another championship final for Cavs
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 23, 2017
Eruditor:
And game 1 in the regular season is between both teams. Can't wait.

And LeBron is going to give Kyrie the curry treatment. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 23, 2017
ipledge10:
I think Celtic too dumb for that deal... another championship final for Cavs

We robbed them grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 23, 2017
Decale:
I see Celtics as the loser in this trade. They gave up a lot for someone who's entering a different team with new starters as well.

Basically, 4 of 5 Celtics starters are new. That's a lot of adjustment for Brad Stevens.

Cavs about to get that 60 win season.

60 wins plus the chip. Believe! grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 23, 2017
Ersan:

We robbed them grin
True. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 23, 2017
Let me just leave this here.

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 23, 2017
The chemistry!

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 23, 2017
Word is wade is also about to join! Winning!
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 1:31am On Aug 23, 2017
Bruh!! The Celtics are dumb as fúck.. Whoever negotiated that deal should be sacked cheesy

On the flip side, Kyrie was disrespected as he deserved but the East is still trash.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:36am On Aug 23, 2017
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:49am On Aug 23, 2017
Not a good trade to me, unless this was done hoping LeBron leaves after this year.
Re: The NBA Begins by raumdeuter: 2:05am On Aug 23, 2017
Who got the better deal
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:06am On Aug 23, 2017
LMAOOOO.. Suddenly, trading a 25-year-old Kyrie Irving for a soon to be a 29-year-old star with a bad hip injury makes the Celtics a horrible team. Guys please just stop, the Celtics and Danny Ainge are not the 76ers, we are talking about an experienced franchise with a championship history.

This trade is a no brainer for me as a Celtic, we did not lose much, Kyrie is a better player than Isaiah Thomas and Crowder put together and you guys know that to be true. Kyrie is a better player than IT on both ends of the court, he provides the offense defense at the top of the key. The question should be, are the Cavs going to pay IT next year? Would Lebron be there next year? and for the Celtics, What are we losing in the 1st round pick from next year's draft pick?

Big AL was playing in his first season with IT last season and we had the best season last year. This is a monster deal for the Celtics and suddenly, the Celtics are at par with the Cavs in the east. Jason Tatum, Gordon Hayward, Big AL, M. Morris, Kyrie Irving makes me quite comfortable offensively and defensively.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:15am On Aug 23, 2017
A40:
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

Can Jon Jones get it right for once in his life? angry angry angry
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 2:17am On Aug 23, 2017
Roland17:
LMAOOOO.. Suddenly, trading a 25-year-old Kyrie Irving for a soon to be a 29-year-old star with a bad hip injury makes the Celtics a horrible team. Guys please just stop, the Celtics and Danny Ainge are not the 76ers, we are talking about an experienced franchise with a championship history.

This trade is a no brainer for me as a Celtic, we did not lose much, Kyrie is a better player than Isaiah Thomas and Crowder put together and you guys know that to be true. Kyrie is a better player than IT on both ends of the court, he provides the offense defense at the top of the key. The question should be, are the Cavs going to pay IT next year? Would Lebron be there next year? and for the Celtics, What are we losing in the 1st round pick from next year's draft pick?

Big AL was playing in his first season with IT last season and we had the best season last year. This is a monster deal for the Celtics and suddenly, the Celtics are at par with the Cavs in the east. Jason Tatum, Gordon Hayward, Big AL, M. Morris, Kyrie Irving makes me quite comfortable offensively and defensively.

kyrie and defence??
is alright.just woke up to the news myself.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:20am On Aug 23, 2017
SIRcumalot:

kyrie and defence??
is alright.just woke up to the news myself.

Kindly compare with IT.. Does IT defend better than Kyrie? I love Crowder sooo bad, he was born to a Celtic, however, Morris replaces him just well enough.
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 2:23am On Aug 23, 2017
not a bad deal for the cavs. am more excited about the pick.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by raumdeuter: 2:24am On Aug 23, 2017
Kyrie did a Neymar

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:26am On Aug 23, 2017
raumdeuter:
Kyrie did a Neymar

The only difference is it's a local trade, just like when Figo joined Real Madrid and just like Barcelona, the Cavs are soo salty..

Suddenly, a clutch super star is not good enough and is being compared to IT. grin

The deal is a BIG NO BRAINER for the Celtics, especially in the long term.
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 2:31am On Aug 23, 2017
Roland17:

Kindly compare with IT.. Does IT defend better than Kyrie? I love Crowder sooo bad, he was born to a Celtic, however, Morris replaces him just well enough.
no.
but we know why
reading your post,one would think Kyrie is some defensive maestro. his no improvement.

thought Hayward already gobbled up Crowders minutes. dude already saw this coming when y'all cheered Hayward at the garden.
we still have bron so no shaking.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:33am On Aug 23, 2017
Don't mind that phoolish man! I don't know why he's so determined to taint his greatness
Roland17:

Can Jon Jones get it right for once in his life? angry angry angry
Re: The NBA Begins by raumdeuter: 2:33am On Aug 23, 2017
Roland17:

And just like Barcelona, Cavs are soo salty..

Suddenly, a clutch super star is not good enough and is being compared to IT. grin

The deal is a BIG NO BRAINER for the Celtics, especially in the long term.

Kyrie is better than Isaiah but with the other add on won't or give Cavs too much depth
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:35am On Aug 23, 2017
SIRcumalot:

no.
but we know why
reading your post,one would think Kyrie is some defensive maestro. his no improvement.

thought Hayward already gobbled up Crowders minutes. dude already saw this coming when y'all cheered Hayward at the garden.
we still have bron so no shaking.

I will take Kyrie over IT on both ends of the court, over and over again!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) ... (2209) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.