Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Azazi:church Was Bombed Out Of Frustration By Boko Haram Wtf Is This man On? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Azazi:church Was Bombed Out Of Frustration By Boko Haram Wtf Is This man On? (10529 Views)

Did Azazi Supply Arms To Niger Delta Militants? / Chime Shakes-Off Death Rumour, Condoles With Yakowa, Azazi’s Families / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Azazi:church Was Bombed Out Of Frustration By Boko Haram Wtf Is This man On? by reubeno(m): 9:07am On Dec 27, 2011
ds Azazi of a man should simply admit dt he has failled as a security chief and indeed GEJ has failled, i as a person is begining to believe dt ds boko hairam sect are created by some some mischieveious high placed individuals just to extort   money from this govt, little wonder the security allocation for 2012 budget is so huge.
What nonsesnse is he saying, just about 1000meters to st Theresa chrch there's a check point manned by soldiers,
Nijer is gradually turning a BANANA REPUBLIC
Re: Azazi:church Was Bombed Out Of Frustration By Boko Haram Wtf Is This man On? by anataala: 9:13am On Dec 27, 2011
let the army take over this country in the interest of peace and unity of our country, suspend the constitution and make a new one, since 1999 our country is gradually turning to a war zone, i believe this useless politicians are not after the unity of Nigeria but rather their selfish agenda
Re: Azazi:church Was Bombed Out Of Frustration By Boko Haram Wtf Is This man On? by wowo2: 9:14am On Dec 27, 2011
Some people from their comments are really taking the mickey and being  funny.
Other countries take out killers or their groups with the aim of rubbishing their plans/actions and make all their efforts come to naught; When Nigeria goes after boko haram, some people think success should be measured by the successful retaliations by boko haram? Very warped thinking IMHO.
Re: Azazi:church Was Bombed Out Of Frustration By Boko Haram Wtf Is This man On? by Drphemmy4u: 9:16am On Dec 27, 2011
Wow! Who is ds fool talking about frustration and bn a coward?is bombing a cowardly act?d real cowards here are gej and hs so called security system.i wsh hs entire family is blown up one day then he wl learn 2 lv wt bombings lk he cowardly said in his coward speech
Re: Azazi:church Was Bombed Out Of Frustration By Boko Haram Wtf Is This man On? by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 27, 2011
last year, there was a bomb blasts on xmas eve in jos , we had  bomb blasts on january 1st this yer

we all saw the presidencys reaction to the october 1st bomb blast of 2010 during the 2011 independence day celebrations - they conducted the change of guard within aso rock

the so called security chiefs, who should have been fully aware of the 95% possiibility of a christmas attack, going by BH's antecedents are giving the usual medicine after death. yes - you cannot be everywhere at the same time - but did you issue warnings to the populace? be on your guard, watch out for strange vehicles, individuals, etc?

no, its onlty when it is gej they can be proactive, everyone else gets a meaningless speech that glosses over their incompetence

new year is coming. lets  hope their nl agents can read this to them and remind the eejits to issue repeated warnings to all from December 30th to be careful and to watch out. the frsc does this all the time, how much harder should it be for the big budget good for nothing security services?

keep cheering the incompetent security services and their paper tiger victories - catching phone racketeers and thumping their chests
Re: Azazi:church Was Bombed Out Of Frustration By Boko Haram Wtf Is This man On? by guonno: 9:31am On Dec 27, 2011
Fvck islam, fvck muhammad, fvck muslims. Muslims are killing christians period. But the question is when do we start striking muslims in the south and bombing their mosque on friday? I think the time is now, a christmass day strike should not be forgiven. We must strike back.
Re: Azazi:church Was Bombed Out Of Frustration By Boko Haram Wtf Is This man On? by 2kurupt(m): 9:41am On Dec 27, 2011
Most comments criticizing JEG and the NSA are laced with tribal bias and ignorance instead of objectivity.

Clearly any sound mind will see that the sect is indeed getting frustrated that's why their acts get more cowardly by the day. Therefore they chose to throw bombs at churches which are not high profile targets like their initial attacks.

RIP to all innocent lives lost.

@OP. You display that your naive by expecting details of all national security issues in the media
Re: Azazi:church Was Bombed Out Of Frustration By Boko Haram Wtf Is This man On? by Reggie2(m): 9:42am On Dec 27, 2011
@anataala

let the army take over this country in the interest of peace and unity of our country, suspend the constitution and make a new one, since 1999 our country is gradually turning to a war zone, i believe this useless politicians are not after the unity of Nigeria but rather their selfish agenda

^^^^^^^^^

This is precisely the aim of the so called boko haram and those using them! To make the north come back to power through the barrels of the gun. I wonder if this is still feasible in today's Nigeria. Democracy means that people are voted into power and are impeached by votes. If people cannot wait for Gej to terminate his term, their representatives are there to pass a vote of no confidence.
Re: Azazi:church Was Bombed Out Of Frustration By Boko Haram Wtf Is This man On? by unrattled: 9:43am On Dec 27, 2011
The truth shines like the sun (a proverb)
Azazi's account has been refuted by a security personnel at the church

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/31228-how-we-were-bombed-by-church-security-chief.html

“The suicide bomber came with a golden colour Camry car. The flashy and clean car was coming from Suleija end. The car was almost like new and the glasses were clear, not tinted.
“The suicide bomber wound up all the side glasses. He must have been playing music or making some incantations or saying his last prayers.
“We had two security personnel and a youth member at the first gate. The policemen tried to stop him but the car refused to stop. The youth member did the same thing to stop him, he refused. The youth member decided to follow him, to monitor him.
“Instead, the man wound up the glasses, drove slowly. After about five seconds, he turned the vehicle with one of his back tyres almost stepping on the youth member. He turned the vehicle, facing the parish and the culvert.
“As soon as he turned, he accelerated, as if he wanted to fly and ran into them. As soon as he crashed, the bomb exploded. It was after the crash that the thing exploded. So, he moved the car and entered into the scores of parishioners.
“The traffic man and the youth member died. The youth member, Peter Ehis, was so close to the car. He was directly behind the car. They said he also died alongside an Inspector at the first gate.
Re: Azazi:church Was Bombed Out Of Frustration By Boko Haram Wtf Is This man On? by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 27, 2011
2kurupt:

Most comments criticizing JEG and the NSA are laced with tribal bias and ignorance instead of objectivity.

Clearly any sound mind will see that the sect is indeed getting frustrated that's why their acts get more cowardly by the day. Therefore they chose to throw bombs at churches which are not high profile targets like their initial attacks.

@OP. You display that your naive by expecting details of all national security issues in the media

with a name like your handle you are better off listening to mindless gangsta rap rather thn pthetic attempts at defending your incompetent co travellers . nuff said
Re: Azazi:church Was Bombed Out Of Frustration By Boko Haram Wtf Is This man On? by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 27, 2011
MEMBERS of the church that lost 25 worshippers on Christmas Day were struggling yesterday to free themselves from the terrible hangover of the horror.

St. Theresa’s Catholic Church, Madalla, near the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Abuja, was the scene of the Sunday bombings by Boko Haram.

A church member, apparently still shocked by the horrific scene, yesterday relayed how it all happened.

Mr. Francis Raphael said a suicide bomber actually ran into part of the congregation.

His account contradicted that of the National Security Adviser, Gen. Azazi Owoye, who said the perpetrators of the explosions threw bombs at the members of the church who were coming out after an early morning mass.

“If I am to say, let me say that about 90 per cent of the parishioners were outside the church when the suicide bomber struck.

“The death toll of 25 was far from it. I said scores of persons died in the explosions.”

Responding to a question, Raphael said: “We beefed up our security in the church long tome ago. Before you go into the church, we use scanners to screen you. We have always taken precaution.

“The precaution was not based on any information but when we had the celebration last year, some came with bangers that were so loud. To manage the situation, we had to check all these.”

Concerning the arrest, Raphael added: “I was told two strange persons were caught. I may have to find out the true position.”

Asked if it is true that the bombs were planted under a car on Saturday, he said: “The vehicle there was a green Mercedes Benz car owned by a parishioner.”

kudos to the proactive members of the church who are clearly more competent and proactive than our speech making security chiefs
Re: Azazi:church Was Bombed Out Of Frustration By Boko Haram Wtf Is This man On? by Rich4god(m): 9:52am On Dec 27, 2011
B4 now, i use to think that it is the bad 1s among the northern muslims that do carry out this attack, but with this recent happening, i can boldly tell you all that 75% of northern muslims know who the BH are, and are happy seeing them attack christians. One funny thing is that upon all these attacks happening in recent times, not even 1 of their political leaders/cleric has said anything about it. These BH are not invisible beings and they leave among the populace of northern city and yet you tell me that the people dont know them. I have being in kano for over 15 yrs now, but i can boldly tell you that 85% (if not 99%) of hausa/fulani muslims do not tìnk good of you, even though he may claim to be your friend.
Re: Azazi:church Was Bombed Out Of Frustration By Boko Haram Wtf Is This man On? by millionbuc(m): 9:52am On Dec 27, 2011
www.5slate..com">http:www.5slate..com

Dear northerners please advise yourselves. The south is your meal ticket. When you kill Christians, you are invariably fighting the south, and if the south take the cue and decides to separate you guys are doomed. Your case is equally not helped by the fact that you also call non core Hausa's fake Muslims. like the Yoruba's Igala's Igbira's etc. In the end it is just the Hausa Fulani's that want to keep controlling the country. With what on the table? Cows. Over 30 years you had this power guys a Golding opportunity to bring credible administration to the table.

This Bokoharam insurgence is simply the Hausa Fulani's struggling to get power back, to continue wasting. They award themselves contracts they eat the money and not do the job. they give a southerner a contract he does it and is not paid. What impeteous (do you guys know what they call themselves in Sokoto; born to rule) Ruling is not bad, but you cant keep messing with our lives rulership should instill order not Cayuse.

D we really think that the northern leaders can not control the bokoharam menace like GEJ brokered the Niger delta amnesty deal??

Or is it more convenient for them to play cool?.

What are they expecting from us?

To burn up our certificates and resort to farming?

Gather a solemn assembly of southerners and kneel b4 the north in submission?

Well Bokoharam is a lost cause that will die a natural death. It is a waste of breadth talking about it.

However what is what celebrating is that with every bomb detonated, Their northern leaders are increasingly loosing credibility.

See how they have started exposing their almighty sultan to ridicule and criticism.
Re: Azazi:church Was Bombed Out Of Frustration By Boko Haram Wtf Is This man On? by drstan(m): 10:10am On Dec 27, 2011
D best tin 2 do is to declear a state of emmergency for d sourthan army to search al d house own by any northerna includin d elite in there, i bet u b4 1wk al the trut wil be reviled
Re: Azazi:church Was Bombed Out Of Frustration By Boko Haram Wtf Is This man On? by unrattled: 10:11am On Dec 27, 2011
@oyb
with a name like your handle you are better off listening to mindless gangsta rap rather thn pthetic attempts at defending your incompetent co travellers . nuff said

man anyday I see you, I go buy you drink.
Re: Azazi:church Was Bombed Out Of Frustration By Boko Haram Wtf Is This man On? by esebangoe(m): 10:26am On Dec 27, 2011
the muslim are idiots
Re: Azazi:church Was Bombed Out Of Frustration By Boko Haram Wtf Is This man On? by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 27, 2011
Nairalanders are a microcosm of Nigeria. And as a chip of the macrocosm they are back on the blame game. Now, you guyz are confused who to blame. Let me tell you the truth. It is the Northern caliphate and that impoverish the Amajiris. The North is on a ticking time bomb. They will continue to kill their fellow Northerners in the name of religion. Keep religious sentiments aside.

In Arab countries where terrorism was birthed, its adults that carry out these mayhem, but here, have you see the faces of the people that detonate these bombs in gas canisters ? They look poverty-stricken, never educated nincompoops.

Going by the latest composition of this bombs, its difficult to stop merchants from shipping and selling gas to the North. Imagine what 5 canisters of will do if ignited at once. Thats the mayhem that we are in.

This BH can not be fought with the guns, they need to be talked to by the Northen power brokers and pretenders. If possible they be granted the same type of Amnesty that MEND was granted. Remember, it takes a decade and a trillion dollars to kill any Osama Bin Laden with use of force. And Nigeria can not afford that time and Money.
Re: Azazi:church Was Bombed Out Of Frustration By Boko Haram Wtf Is This man On? by phreakabit(m): 11:02am On Dec 27, 2011
At least we now know one of the BOKO HARAMIC MILITARY MEN.
Re: Azazi:church Was Bombed Out Of Frustration By Boko Haram Wtf Is This man On? by SHEAU(m): 11:26am On Dec 27, 2011
where were they bombing before? Mschew! we want security. Period
Re: Azazi:church Was Bombed Out Of Frustration By Boko Haram Wtf Is This man On? by slap1(m): 11:28am On Dec 27, 2011
Maybe we should forgive them because it was done in frustration? Some holes need to remain shut!
Re: Azazi:church Was Bombed Out Of Frustration By Boko Haram Wtf Is This man On? by expert555: 11:39am On Dec 27, 2011
GEJ must begin the process of splitting the country in two years time it might take 2 years to complete
Re: Azazi:church Was Bombed Out Of Frustration By Boko Haram Wtf Is This man On? by wowo2: 12:01pm On Dec 27, 2011
expert555:

GEJ must begin the process of splitting the country in two years time it might take 2 years to complete

What GEJ cannot even bring himself to do the simplest of things, he most likely will fail any primary 6 exam
Re: Azazi:church Was Bombed Out Of Frustration By Boko Haram Wtf Is This man On? by gulfer: 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2011
Azazi, Jonathan Jnr. has spoken like the GEJ himself; clueless, excuse-making minions in positions that require astute thinkers and pragmatic leaders, The IGP will soon tell us that robbers are attacking the banks and succeding because of fraustration. Azazi, security chiefs should bl, dy resign.
Re: Azazi:church Was Bombed Out Of Frustration By Boko Haram Wtf Is This man On? by otokx(m): 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2011
The NSA should have been sacked a long time ago.
Re: Azazi:church Was Bombed Out Of Frustration By Boko Haram Wtf Is This man On? by POTUT(m): 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2011
GEJ is frustrating my citizenship by keeping quiet every time we have a disaster. Why can't he step out of Aso Rock and talk? Even when he talks, I don't have light to listen.

BTW, how did Azazi know that the bombs were thrown from a moving car as opposed to the Church security man's account? Or perhaps he was right, the bomb was detonated from the Camry which at the time of detonation, was a moving vehicle. Now I know how the security outfit in Nigeria interprets events.

LWKMD.
Re: Azazi:church Was Bombed Out Of Frustration By Boko Haram Wtf Is This man On? by Gbawe: 12:30pm On Dec 27, 2011
2kurupt:

Clearly [b]any sound mind [/b]will see that the sect is indeed getting frustrated that's [b]why their acts get more cowardly by the day. [/b]Therefore they chose to throw bombs at churches which are not high profile targets like their initial attacks.

We should question the soundness of your mind if , for all the lessons in history, you think terrorism involves noble or valliant behaviour.
Re: Azazi:church Was Bombed Out Of Frustration By Boko Haram Wtf Is This man On? by rabzy01: 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2011
Azazi & GEJ, birds of the same feather. Incompetent, coward, clueless. I now suspect the Fed Govt. I think the real boko haram carrying out these bombimgs is in Aso rock villa. Mind you it can be another divide and rule tactics from that idiot.
Re: Azazi:church Was Bombed Out Of Frustration By Boko Haram Wtf Is This man On? by PHIPEX(m): 6:32pm On Dec 27, 2011
With this level of criticism from our educated ones, those that promised to frustrate this administration will think they are really succeeding. At thesame time I simply hope the Caliphate understands the level of damage it's doing to the religion it thinks its fighting for, I wonder who will willingly convert to Islam in times like this.

Mt 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.
Re: Azazi:church Was Bombed Out Of Frustration By Boko Haram Wtf Is This man On? by dayokanu(m): 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2011
Another incompetent fisherman
Re: Azazi:church Was Bombed Out Of Frustration By Boko Haram Wtf Is This man On? by kizito96(m): 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2011
Stupid Talk
Re: Azazi:church Was Bombed Out Of Frustration By Boko Haram Wtf Is This man On? by lastpage: 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2011
@guonno
Fvck islam, fvck muhammad, fvck muslims. Muslims are killing christians period. But the question is when do we start striking muslims in the south and bombing their mosque on friday? I think the time is now, a christmass day strike should not be forgiven. We must strike back.
We need to be very careful in making our comments or agitating for a line of action!
At above, let me ask you, what would be gained by Christians in the South, killing innocent Muslims in the South or even Northerners? Are they not our brothers and Sisters?
Are they the ones that killed Christians in the North?

Do you spill the blood of an innocent person, to avenge the crime of a devilish criminal?
NO, Please!

We must also ask ourselves: What is the AIM and OBJECTIVES of those instigating these bombings?
1.) Cause insecurity all over the nation.

2.) Intimidate other members of the nation into submission.

3.) Cause disaffection between "genuine" Christians an Muslims.

4.) Create chaos and Anarchy

5.) And the end-game is to make GEJ's government look incompetent (even if he appears so already!) so he looses credibility and "Power can change Hands" back to a Northerner!!

6.) The frustration could be so much (and we have seen it growing) that everyone would ask for the Army (dominated by Northerners) to take over the rulership and they will hold onto it for the next twenty years!

Thus we must "ACT SMART" and not throw-away the baby with the bath water!
We must not allow ourselves to fall into the trap of the enemy!

I know a few "Northern elements" who have registered with "Southern-sounding Names" on this site and they are constantly inciting hatred! Dont fall for their gimmick!

GEJ must do all that is humanly possible to ensure security of lives and property. He should also be aware that some of his "military advisers" are hobnobbing with his enemies!

Lastpage
Re: Azazi:church Was Bombed Out Of Frustration By Boko Haram Wtf Is This man On? by udezue(m): 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2011
So for how long will the rest of the country have tolerate Northerners and blood lust for blood?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps In Closed-Door Meeting With Service Chiefs / Lagos Judicial Panel Awards ₦36.2 Million To Policemen Attacked During #EndSARS / Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.