Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Azazi:church Was Bombed Out Of Frustration By Boko Haram Wtf Is This man On? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Azazi:church Was Bombed Out Of Frustration By Boko Haram Wtf Is This man On? (10530 Views)

Did Azazi Supply Arms To Niger Delta Militants? / Chime Shakes-Off Death Rumour, Condoles With Yakowa, Azazi’s Families / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Azazi:church Was Bombed Out Of Frustration By Boko Haram Wtf Is This man On? by sniperwolf(m): 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2011
Church was bomb because of security breach
Re: Azazi:church Was Bombed Out Of Frustration By Boko Haram Wtf Is This man On? by soloqy: 12:06am On Dec 28, 2011
I still cant see that which is so terrible about his statement. GEJ's statement, yes but this one here, I dont see anything wrong.
Re: Azazi:church Was Bombed Out Of Frustration By Boko Haram Wtf Is This man On? by morakone(m): 1:23am On Dec 28, 2011
The real Issue here is SECURITY What is happening to our intelligence network? are they just wasting our resources without any result? how many years will it take them to infiltrate the camp of BH and nip it on the board? Ionly pity those nairalander who display their ignorance and hatred in condeming ISLAM/MUSLIMS for the activity of BH It is their own personal opinion and I wont be be surprise if they are ZIONIST,

FELLOW NAIRALANDERS LET US LEAVE THE ISSUE OF ETHNIC AND RELIGION ISSUE OUT OF BH AND BEGIN TO ASK PERTINENT QUESTION ON SECURITY APPARATUS, SSS et al should wake up to their responsibility, if they do BH menace and its like will be resolved in time
Re: Azazi:church Was Bombed Out Of Frustration By Boko Haram Wtf Is This man On? by Zenakoboko(m): 9:07am On Dec 28, 2011
May God forgive and have mercy on the bastards/morons/retards called BH, Their 5th generation shall suffer the repercussions of this bloodletting lest they repent and ask for forgiveness from God.

Cursed cavemen!
Re: Azazi:church Was Bombed Out Of Frustration By Boko Haram Wtf Is This man On? by leoebhos(m): 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2011
peaceful religion my ass, can you define what holy means
Re: Azazi:church Was Bombed Out Of Frustration By Boko Haram Wtf Is This man On? by gists: 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2011
Nchara link=topic=833109.msg9839587#msg9839587:

You seem quite naive in wanting me to spell it out for you

1. The Nigerian govt may not be able to stop Boko Haram because it is a systemic revolution in which the preponderance of northern Muslims are involved, covertly or overtly
2. Like every Islamic terrorism world over, the more the feds kill them, the more they regroup and fire back. Ask the USA how much they have been able to route Islam-induced terrorism since 9/11.
3. Thus, you can kill an individual terrorist, you have not defeated them not stopped their aim from advancing
4. Only the northern leaders can effectively stop them because they are their sponsors, by and large
5. So far, they are unwilling to do so
6. Instead, the head of the Muslims in Nigeria, the Caliph from Sokoto, was in Ogun state southern Nigeria, telling Muslims they need to be united.
7. United against what? Could that be a covert signal for southern Muslims to join their northern brothers in the act?

Shine your eyes, okay??

Only two options can solve the problem:
1. If northern leaders call them to order
2. If the country is divided (to as many groups as possible).

Wow you amazes me!! So the Nigerian gov has now been accepted to be incompetent yet you want local hausa imams to the job which the Nigerian intelligence can't do. So we should beg them to put an end to this or jail them if they don't right?? Why didn't the U.S you gave as example approach the arab world to do the job for them since the terrorists have sponsors and all those insurmountable obstacles. Why did the U.S authorities rolled up its sleeves and smoked them out? What do we do if we put our hopes on these your northern leader saviours' hands and they disappoint. Should we all leave the country since you have concluded that Nigerian gov cannot solve this?

Pharoh link=topic=833109.msg9839987#msg9839987:

So nairaland is now the right  place to call for action and lend your voice to force actions from the president while the arabs did theirs from the streets?

Just in case you didn't know, the arabs used social networking sites (more like what NL is turning to now). And by the way, may I ask what are you also doing here. You should also be on the street either demonstrating against BH or GEJ.
Re: Azazi:church Was Bombed Out Of Frustration By Boko Haram Wtf Is This man On? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 21, 2012
over to the defenders of our incompetent security forces who are only good for heavy handed quelling of peaceful protests

i hope dictator gej will show up on tv with some of the vigor he showed on his monday address

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Don’t Believe That Leah Sharibu Is Dead - Shehu Sani / Kogi Guber: Bello's Chief Of Staff, Pharm. Asuku Picks Nomination Form / Governor Ganduje, Dangote Sign $150m Solar Power Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.