Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,137 members, 7,957,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:54 AM

GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic (13150 Views)

Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) / Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) / Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by Akwasi(m): 10:45am On Dec 28, 2011
I Believe this Boko issue is all conspiracy aimed at playing Nigerians. Read this and start connecting the dots yourself http://seeafrica..com/2011/12/freedom-of-religion-and-boko-haram-in_27.html
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 28, 2011
EzeUche:

GEJ is not serious!  angry

We can see who has the true power in this picture.

These Boke haram guys dont even know whom to fight,  why not plan one bomb on his way, make this stu.pid smile fade away undecided
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by Kx: 10:53am On Dec 28, 2011
smiling when the masses are crying?
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 28, 2011
oyb:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/603668_SULTAN_OF_SOKOTO_VISIT_1B___NEW_400719529_jpg4341095367c5c8f7b6cc4d292e3fc54e

gej even appears to be wearing traditional/recommended muslim attire - a long white shirt

he does look like a humble subject

Jonathan will be a good pose for close up toothpaste.
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 28, 2011
I'm scandalized by this picture. What on earth does Goodluck find funny? It's bad enough that he foolishly admitted that crass barbarian into his presence, but why on earth is he grinning while shaking hands with the chief sponsor and spiritual leader of a group that massacred over 40 innocent Christians on Christmas Day? I'm speechless.
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by Abayomin70(m): 11:01am On Dec 28, 2011
Kx:

smiling when the masses are crying?
useless man more dan 40million people dey suffer and dis useless man is lafin
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by wowo2: 11:03am On Dec 28, 2011
GEJ during his interview a few days ago basically said Nigerians should accept suffering, killing, bombing, hunger, sadness, misfortune as part of life, shocked
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by Skii(m): 11:04am On Dec 28, 2011
@oyb
if the others missed it I didn't
Wow! Just look at the transformation on their faces, you will know that indeed those guys are in business, not so Jonae
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by kizito96(m): 11:05am On Dec 28, 2011
Our President says bombing is something we should learn how to live with. I said the man is a Lipstick president. What do you expect. When you allow an ijaw fisherman to be a president
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by worm(f): 11:05am On Dec 28, 2011
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
I don die. GEJ de fear this ppl abeg
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by wowo2: 11:06am On Dec 28, 2011
the other day Obama and Sarkozy were caught disparaging Netanyahu, they will laugh and roll on the floor if they privately dicuss GEJ, am sure they will question his sanity
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 28, 2011
pro01:

I'm scandalized by this picture. What on earth does Goodluck find funny? It's bad enough that he foolishly admitted that crass barbarian into his presence, but why on earth is he grinning while shaking hands with the chief sponsor and spiritual leader of a group that massacred over 40 innocent Christians on Christmas Day? I'm speechless.
Jonathan is a flirt,so dont blame him for smiling at men and women.
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by worm(f): 11:10am On Dec 28, 2011
Is that a body scanner behind them? (2nd pix)

So the dunce think with the scanners he is safe? I now see the reason he is smiling cheesy
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by Akwasi(m): 11:13am On Dec 28, 2011
GEJ really did the confidence of Nigerians no good with that wide smile. I agree with those who says the president should start ruling.
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 28, 2011
odiaero:

U guys are so daff sometimes, must u pick an offence on anything concerning Gej , should he be crying b4?  undecided

Why is it that in every village, there must always be a village e.diot?

This statement is indeed shameful. I believe you are the owner of afro__wall? That dead website? Well, it shows how silly you are. You and your dead website.
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by ebere1712: 11:23am On Dec 28, 2011
What is/was so funny about the bombing? Why was he laughing? Where are these bombers? who are they? Maybe it is time to take laws into our hands? I can't imagine why retardeen and his terrorist friend are so happy. They have to experience the pain personally to feel the pain and anger of the general populace.
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by Kpac(m): 11:26am On Dec 28, 2011
Pix 1 : A Nigerian like me and you, a young entrepreneur, a son, a brother and one with so much dream and aspiration, a guy who captivates a lady's heart, a handsome guy that means the whole world to his lover/wife. Died for no Illegality in a sovereign country

Pix 2 : [/b]Such a gentle damsel, haven spent so much to make that hair-do, haven beautified herself just to look good on the birthday of her saviour, haven made prayers (her last) to her God and looking forward to fulfilling her dream and surprise her parents, haven looked forward to meet up with her family and eat out of the food she must have helped prepare for Christmas, She was blown up, in a country her fore father fought and labored for, a country her forefathers left in Peace and Harmony. She never died a peaceful death.

[b]Pix3 :
2 days after such horrible attacks on his people, people he vowed to protect and fight for, he is SMILLING with the sultan on what was supposed to be a meeting of sober reflections and painful expressions. Mr Goodluck Jonathan is smiling, "No Matter How Much One Try, One Just Cant Fix St**pid"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by Akwasi(m): 11:29am On Dec 28, 2011
Kpac:

Pix 1 : A Nigerian like me and you, a young entrepreneur, a son, a brother and one with so much dream and aspiration, a guy who captivates a lady's heart, a handsome guy that means the whole world to his lover/wife. Died for no Illegality in a sovereign country

Pix 2 : [/b]Such a gentle damsel, haven spent so much to make that hair-do, haven beautified herself just to look good on the birthday of her saviour, haven made prayers (her last) to her God and looking forward to fulfilling her dream and surprise her parents, haven looked forward to meet up with her family and eat out of the food she must have helped prepare for Christmas, She was blown up, in a country her fore father fought and labored for, a country her forefathers left in Peace and Harmony. She never died a peaceful death.

[b]Pix3 :
2 days after such horrible attacks on his people, people he vowed to protect and fight for, he is SMILLING with the sultan on what was supposed to be a meeting of sober reflections and painful expressions. Mr Goodluck Jonathan is smiling, "No Matter How Much One Try, One Just Cant Fix St**pid"

I completely agree with you Kpac. It was innocent people at a Church who were slaughtered. How did someone succeed in getting the explosives in there? I will always believe what this blog is saying http://seeafrica..com/2011/12/freedom-of-religion-and-boko-haram-in_27.html
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by mikeb52: 11:29am On Dec 28, 2011
even the God him self is not happy with we Nigerians because we voted for Jonathan.if you remember the story of David and Jonathan in the bible you will understand that people called Jonathan are not made to lead a nation.

ask your self why God chose David instead of Jonathan?

Instead of we Nigerians to vote for our own David we voted for Jonathan and today we are all in a big mess.
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 28, 2011
That GEJ smile or laugh is actually on called for.
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by doctokwus: 11:37am On Dec 28, 2011
D part I don't understand is:what is so funny to b making him smile like that;words are inappropriate,smile inappropriate,body language always inappropriate,I just tire for this guy o!D president of 150+million people!
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by Ifemyke: 11:38am On Dec 28, 2011
Jonathan can afford to laugh because the people that died have not relationship with him. Imagine the stupid smiles. The first condemnation of this latest attack was from abroad. I would have preferred an aunty patience as president than what we have now.This man is just not what we need for now. He lacks everything a leader requires.
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by tunnytox(m): 11:39am On Dec 28, 2011
Na fresh air wey u vote for na im una dey enjoy abi wetin u wan Jonathan to do now? You can't give what you don't have, this man is abysmally dull so never expect any act of wisdom from a dull man.
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 28, 2011
Maybe GEJ is smiling because he is the first Nigerian president to have summoned the sultan to his office, no other Nigerian president has ever had the guts to attempt such in the past. The sultan is not smiling because he feels humiliated that it wasn't the president visiting him in the desert.
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by Revolutnz: 12:04pm On Dec 28, 2011
Just wondering if GEJ would still be smiling(with the Sultan)if he had lost his wife and children in one of the bomb blasts.That action was highly insensitive to the widows,widowers,orphans and parents that lost their innocent loved ones on xmas day.SMH

1 Like

Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by LEXYLOV: 12:10pm On Dec 28, 2011
Why all of you are condemning this man for just his simply laugh before an emperor   What have he done wrong ? Did he ask for your presidency ? a zoology man that taking care of his animal without wearing any shoe, you call him to be deputy governor of a state, he does and something happen you said he should be governor he does yet something happen again you said he should be vice presido he does again and eventually another thing happen again you say he should be president all the way from zoo to aso rock, what did you expect then  lipsrsealed
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by juman(m): 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2011
The pics are good.
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by bigdoo: 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2011
The Sultan was neither looking at GEJ or smiling back at him.  I smell deceit on the part of the Sultan.
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by shadrach77: 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2011
H$LBroker:

That GEJ smile or laugh is actually on called for.
pro01:

you are silly! there is what is called diplomatic language - GEJ does not have to frown to show that he is serious. When he is meeting a top dignitary, he has to be relaxed and vibrant. That's what diplomacy is all about   angry angry angry cheesy
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by sammirano: 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2011
even a day old baby knows that GEJ is mad and he is affecting this country madly.
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by tollu: 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2011
Walahi talahi, Jona nor get 1 problem, no problem at all.
The smile is emanating from deep within and the glow cannot be denied.
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by peaceland(m): 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2011
@ all,
I honestly want to give gej the element of the doubt but every day he keeps falling my hand.
honestly i think he has a bad set of advisers and going by some of them on NL i am not surprised.
he does not need to look angry; just sober.
he is a public figure for God sake and should know that his body language would be read by all
i really feel sad; he is a christian; his brethren were killed on the most holy day for xtians and he is still smiling.
really i don't know what to say but he needs a lot of better advisers.
even if you don't feel emotional about the deaths; the fact that you are the no. 1 person in the country means the choice of clothing; facial look and even posture is very important.
thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari / Presidential Pardon: We Have Received 320 Applications From Convicts - Malami / Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.