Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic (13058 Views)

Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) / Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) / Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by Ndkings1(m): 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2011
That is what he usually does when taking photo wit oda people na.
Na wa 4 all of una oo,if he don't smile what should he do? Weep shey? I don't blame u all, i blem boko haram.
As for the useles,stewpid,hopeles,idiotic and nonsens aboki sultan,na bad belle go kill am,he just appeard in that mood because gej is not a hausa and muslim(his brother).
When he took photos with yar'adua when he was alive
is it not his two hands he used in shakin him and was smilin like an embesile showin us his dirty black tooth.
Guys even me too, am not happy wit gej, but i dont critisize evritin he does.
If it wud hav bn an aboki dat is on dat seat today behavin the way gej is behavin towards his aboki brodas, they wil all encorejin him and wil say notin about him.
While u bomboclot are hear runin ur dirty,stinking mouths.
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by tcurl(f): 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2011
the guy is a vegetable
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 28, 2011
pDude:

Why is it that in every village, there must always be a village e.diot?

This statement is indeed shameful. I believe you are the owner of afro__wall? That dead website? Well, it shows how silly you are. You and your dead website.

I dont have to reply to every goats armed only with keyboards
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by ajanaku2(m): 2:12pm On Dec 28, 2011
Goodluck, Iyalaya e!
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by dolatiwa: 2:16pm On Dec 28, 2011
He is not a ruler but a toothless Dog, He is only plan is removal of fuel subsidy. which will only bring more hardship to all Nigerians.
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by veron007: 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2011
Heavy mumu, person wey in house dey burn and im dey chase rat for bush.
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by sniperwolf(m): 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2011
Goodluck is not just it
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by tlops(m): 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2011
that was a business as usual visit.
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2011
Why wont they smile.

They have finally agreed how much money they will give the sponsors of Boko Haram (and the Sultan is one of them). I am sure they "settlements" will include political appointments and access to oil blocks.

At least hope the Sultan will play his part and tell the Boko Haram sponsors to agree a ceasefire. As for GEJ, I dont even have words to describe him. After telling us this is a burden we should all live with, it shows he clearly does not know his job!
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by jmaine: 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2011
Can i ask why the Sultan was  angry . . . Was he under some heat, hence the stone face of being humiliated by a supposed infidel . . You see what you decide to see . . .
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by muyoto: 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2011
come on guys, I think we are getting unnecessarily worked up here.

I don't think there's anything wrong in that picture.
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2011
Nd kings:

Na wa 4 all of una oo,if he don't smile what should he do? Weep shey? I don't blame u all, i blem boko haram.
As for the useles,stewpid,hopeles,idiotic and nonsens aboki sultan,na bad belle go kill am,he just appeard in that mood because gej is not a hausa and muslim(his brother).
is it not his two hands he used in shakin him and was smilin like an embesile showin us his dirty black tooth.
If it wud hav bn an aboki dat is on dat seat today behavin the way gej is behavin towards his aboki brodas, they wil all encorejin him and wil say notin about him.
While u bomboclot are hear runin your dirty,stinking mouths.

H$LBroker:

That GEJ smile or laugh is actually on called for.

Grammar of the year. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by medoski(m): 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2011
Una never see anything, se bi Buhari is a religious xtremist ? Now you know the person you voted for
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by Pukkah: 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2011
Nd kings:

Na wa 4 all of una oo[b],if he don't smile[/b] what should he do? Weep shey? I don't blame u all, i[b] blem[/b] boko haram.
If it wud [/b]hav bn an aboki dat is on dat seat today behavin the way gej is behavin towards his aboki brodas, they wil[b] all encorejin h[/b]im and wil say notin about him.
While u[b] bomboclot
are hear runin your dirty,stinking mouths.

Why not simply write in your native language?
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by schorlbone(m): 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2011
To all of y'all dat didn't voted pdp but gej, goodluck and patience to y'all!
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by dolatiwa: 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2011
He is not a ruler, rather he is toothless dog, His only plan is to remove fuel subsidy that will bring more hardships to Nigerians. Mr president you better  wake up,   God will ask from you all the  life of innocent people killed during your regime lost because of your inability to govern the country well.
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2011
odiaero:

I dont have to reply to every goats armed only with keyboards

Pls don't bother replying o.

Shouldn't you be trying to promote your dead afro_wall website instead of pasting rubbish on nairaland( NL is 100times better than that carcass you call a website)?

Silly thing angry
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by nsiadi: 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2011
Deceitful people use dubious means
& most people fall for this blackmail
Serious issues are continuously being trivialised

Questions:
1> How many times has the Sultan visited GEJ?
2. How are we sure of the age of the photo being displayed?
3. How thick is the line bw mien & seriousness?
4. How many times did any of you see a photo of laughing Abacha?

Please Admin should avoid bothering us with hate-fanning postings
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by crackhouse(m): 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2011
That smiling and giggling alone makes him look unserious. With the smiles, it already shows their discussion was full of sentiments because he can't look the man in the eyes and talk sth reasonable. Infact Gej is inexperienced. How do we expect him to summon the courage and hit the nail on the head when he's already smiling with the people he suppose to be questioning.
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2011
Pukkah:

Why not simply write in your native language?

LMAO!!!

I was about to ask : What is an EMBESILE?!?! Kinda sounded like a Yoruba word to me.
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by sugardaddy1(m): 9:13pm On Dec 28, 2011
Must we live this clueless burden that is GEJ to full term? Good or bad, I guess there must be something we can do to save over 150 million people.
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by Pukkah: 10:13pm On Dec 28, 2011
^^^Yea, you're right. The fate of over 150million people is at stake.

The best of us should be our leader(s).
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by Yewe2011(m): 1:11am On Dec 29, 2011
Goodluck Jonathon should of put on his game face when going to meet the Sultan. He looks to giddy when it's suppose to be a serious time.
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by Nobody: 1:20am On Dec 29, 2011
nsiadi:

Deceitful people use dubious means
& most people fall for this blackmail
Serious issues are continuously being trivialised

Questions:
1> How many times has the Sultan visited GEJ?
2. How are we sure of the age of the photo being displayed?
3. How thick is the line bw mien & seriousness?
4. How many times did any of you see a photo of laughing Abacha?

Please Admin should avoid bothering us with hate-fanning postings

R u 4 real! see the kind of questions u r asking as if u r not in this world.
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by isalegan2: 2:22am On Dec 29, 2011
LEXYLOV:

Why all of you are condemning this man for just his simply laugh before an emperor   What have he done wrong ? Did he ask for your presidency ? a zoology man that taking care of his animal without wearing any shoe, you call him to be deputy governor of a state, he does and something happen you said he should be governor he does yet something happen again you said he should be vice presido he does again and eventually another thing happen again you say he should be president all the way from zoo to aso rock, what did you expect then  lipsrsealed

Poor Jonathan.  Seriously, the man is not equipped. He didn't set out to be president of the largest African country.  He spent his life being groomed to be vice this assistant that.  He was perfectly happy being Vice President without Portfolio, if not for the sickler Commander in Chief (RIP). 

Now, the man is simply being a welcoming host.  You can't meet your guests with a frown. To a gracious African host, a smile is no different from a handshake - it's how you greet company.  Nothing to it.  He is not a heartless man nau.  The smile is only out of place when sharply contrasted by the Sultan's more sedate demeanor.  Now, there's a man in tune with his surrounding.  Poor Goodluck. Bless his simple heart.

kingoflag:

LMAO!!!

I was about to ask : What is an EMBESILE?!?! Kinda sounded like a Yoruba word to me.

Embesile.   Eni ti a bi s'ile.   wink
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by Nobody: 3:46am On Dec 29, 2011
@ isale gan 2
this your username is funny. is it what I am thinking?
grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by Gayigaskia(m): 4:00am On Dec 29, 2011
I'm sure GEJ got an autograph angry angry angry
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by isalegan2: 4:02am On Dec 29, 2011
morufoye:

@ isale gan 2  
this your username is funny. is it what I am thinking?
grin grin grin

isale-gangan, an area of lagos island.

isale_gan2.  2 as in squared.  gan x 2 = gangan.

lol.  tell seun to allow for longer usernames nau.  wink
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by Rossikk(m): 4:25am On Dec 29, 2011
The way people call Jonathan 'weak' just baffles one. This is a guy that just sent his troops against Boko Haram three days ago, killing over 50 of them in running street battles.

What more do you want him to do? Carpet bomb the entire north?

He tries that, he goes to the Hague to face justice for war crimes!  undecided
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by aikuda(m): 5:45am On Dec 29, 2011
I really dont understand why people are so worked up on a simple smile. Any sane person would prefer a commander in chief that does not betray his emotions. Agreed that the smile may be a little over the top in the picture. But this is a single frame of an image. How do you judge someone based on a single frame still image. Sometimes I wonder who these people making these comments really are.

Some people even start comparing the situation room photo of Obama during the Osama Bin Ladden raid. Are people that daft to not know the difference between these occasions: A private situation room where the president and his security team were watching live as the united states army go into another sovereign country without authorization. A million things could have gone wrong. Obama's presidency depended on the outcome. How do you compare that to a visit by the president , meant to show solidarity and to reduce tension at a critical time in the country.

Just so people people, after obama ordered the raid, he went to play golf. He even went to event that could be deemd comedic in nature. In fact he is being accused of being too calm in the way he handles such issues!

I dont get Nigerians sometimes, especially those of us in diaspora. I am not sure if its insecurity or just lack of ground knowledge about Nigeria. Or is it that because we are far away we view make comments without really thinking about these issues. Jonathan, a minority president, is facing an insurgency and guerilla warfare  by  a sect within a majority. Lets wait for Obama and Sarkozy to face the same problem and see how they will handle it before we can compare them to GEJ.

Its just  a single frame of picture. You wont get much from analysing. Geez!
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by birdman(m): 6:33am On Dec 29, 2011
dolatiwa:

He is not a ruler, rather he is toothless dog, His only plan is to remove fuel subsidy that will bring more hardships to Nigerians. Mr president you better  wake up,   God will ask from you all the  life of innocent people killed during your regime lost because of your inability to govern the country well.

Maybe thats why he shows his 32 all the time, to prove he is not toothless. I see Beaf is MIA
Re: GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 29, 2011
Rossikk:

The way people call Jonathan 'weak' just baffles one. This is a guy that just sent his troops against Boko Haram three days ago, killing over 50 of them in running street battles.

What more do you want him to do? Carpet bomb the entire north?

He tries that, he goes to the Hague to face justice for war crimes!  undecided

Whatever is required to protect citizens of the country he swore an oath to should be done. Afterall, we pay him $1billion to stuff his and his fat wife's face, 3 times a day for 1 yr, dont we?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sokoto, Katsina Top List Of Poor States... / Innoson Vehicles Complains Of Low Govt Patronage! / NAF Did Not Receive Any ‘Rescue Calls’ Regarding Attack On Borno Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.