Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Joker's Collections by ITUEN - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joker's Collections by ITUEN (8939 Views)

My Collections Of Crazily Funny Pics.... Hahahahahaha / AKPOS world joker / Funny T-Shirts (Funniest Pic Collections Ever) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joker's Collections by ITUEN by ituen(m): 11:57pm On Oct 03, 2007
A vampire goes into a pub and asks for boiling water. The barman says "I thought you only drank blood?"

The vampire pulls out a used tampon and says "I'm making tea".

--------------------------
Re: Joker's Collections by ITUEN by ituen(m): 12:43am On Oct 04, 2007
A man says to his wife, "I fancy kinky sex, how about I blow my load in your ear?"

The wife hastily replies, "No, I might go deaf!"

To which the man replies, "I've been shooting my love wads in your mouth for the last 20 years and you're still fucking talking aren't you?"
Re: Joker's Collections by ITUEN by ituen(m): 12:46am On Oct 04, 2007
A professor at the University of Texas was giving a lecture on the supernatural. To get a feel for his audience, he asks "How many people here believe in ghosts?"About 90 students raise their hands. "Well, that's a good start.

Out of those of you who believe in ghosts, do any of you think you've seen a ghost?" About 40 students raise their hands."That's really good. I'm really glad you take this seriously.

Has anyone here ever talked to a ghost?" About 15 students raise their hands."Has anyone here ever touched a ghost?" 3 students raise their hands. "That's fantastic. Now let me ask you one question further,

Have any of you ever made love to a ghost?"Way in the back, Bobby raises! his hand.

The professor takes off his glasses, and says, "Son, all the years I've been giving this lecture, no one has ever claimed to have made love to a ghost. You've got to come up here and tell us about your experience."The big redneck student replied with a nod and a grin, and began to make his way up to the podium. When he reached the front of the room, the professor asks, "So, Bobby, tell us what it's like to have sex with a ghost?"

Bobby replied, "Heck! From way back there I thought you said "Goats!"
Re: Joker's Collections by ITUEN by ituen(m): 12:50am On Oct 04, 2007
A doctor was having an affair with his nurse. Shortly afterward, she told him she was pregnant. Not wanting his wife to know, he gave the nurse a sum of money and asked her to go to Italy and have the baby there. "But how will I let you know the baby is born?" she asked. He replied, "Just send me a postcard and write 'spaghetti' on the back. I'll take care of expenses." Not knowing what else to do, the nurse took the money and flew to Italy.

Six months went by and then one day the doctor's wife called him at the office and explained, "Dear, you received a very strange postcard in the mail today from Europe, and I don't understand what it means." The doctor said, "Just wait until I get home and I will explain it to you." Later that evening, the doctor came home, read the postcard, fell to the floor with a heartattack.

Paramedics rushed him to the ER. The lead medic stayed back to comfort the wife. He asked what trauma had precipitated the cardiac arrest.

So the wife picked up the card and read, "'Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti - Two with sausage and meatballs(males), two without(females).'"
Re: Joker's Collections by ITUEN by ituen(m): 1:11am On Oct 04, 2007
An old man goes to the Wizard to ask him if he can remove a curse he has been living with for the last 40 years.

The Wizard says, "Maybe, but you will have to tell me the exact words that were used to put the curse on you.

The old man says without hesitation, "I now pronounce you man and wife."
Re: Joker's Collections by ITUEN by kronkykay(m): 2:46am On Oct 04, 2007
hilarious
Re: Joker's Collections by ITUEN by ituen(m): 6:13am On Oct 04, 2007
A man goes to a restaurant and orders a chicken dish. By the time the food is ready and he is about to eat, the waiter comes back and says, "Sir, I'm afraid there has been a mistake. You see, that police officer who is sitting at the next table is a regular customer of ours and he usually orders the same dish. The problem is, this is the last chicken in the house. I'm afraid I'll have to take this dish to him and arrange for another dish for you!"

The guy gets really upset and refuses to give up his food. The waiter walks over to the other table and explains the situation to the officer. A few minutes later the officer walks over to the man's table and says, "Listen and listen good. That is MY chicken you are about to eat and I'll warn you, whatever you do to that chicken I'll do the same to you. You pull out one of its legs, I'll pull out one of yours. You break one of its wings, I'll break one of your arms!"

The man calmly looks at the chicken, then sticks his middle finger in the bird's rectum, pulls it out and licks it. He then gets up, drops his pants, bends over and says, "Go ahead!"
Re: Joker's Collections by ITUEN by ituen(m): 6:19am On Oct 04, 2007
A man from Texas buys a round of drinks for everyone in the bar as he announces his wife has just produced "A typical Texas baby boy weighing twenty pounds." Congratulations shower all around, and many exclamations of 'wow!' are heard.

Two weeks later he returns to the bar. The bartender says, 'Say, you're the father of the typical Texas baby that weighed twenty pounds at birth, aren't you? How much does the baby weigh now?' The proud father answers, 'fifteen pounds.' The bartender is puzzled. 'Why? What happened? He already weighed twenty pounds at birth.'

The Texas father takes a slow sip from his beer, wipes his lips on his shirt sleeve, leans over to the bartender and proudly announces, 'Had him circumcised.'
Re: Joker's Collections by ITUEN by ituen(m): 6:23am On Oct 04, 2007
One day a single mother was in the grocery store with her 4 kids. They were acting up. Bad little kids. They were running around grabbing items off the shelves crying and screaming all over the place.

The mother grabbed all and said "I should of swallowed all of you!"
Re: Joker's Collections by ITUEN by Migines(m): 6:55am On Oct 04, 2007
Ha ha ha. Nice
especially dat of bobby nd the curse. 2much
Re: Joker's Collections by ITUEN by clemcykul(f): 8:45am On Oct 04, 2007
iteun the ultimate joker! thanks man u've made my day lol grin grin
Re: Joker's Collections by ITUEN by Migines(m): 8:51am On Oct 04, 2007
Datts good cuz, d day has just started.
Re: Joker's Collections by ITUEN by Aiphie(f): 10:07am On Oct 04, 2007
Funny, funny, funny Ituen grin grin grin
Re: Joker's Collections by ITUEN by ituen(m): 5:53pm On Oct 04, 2007
Clem, Mig, Aiphie n Kronky;

Thank u all (takes a bow to the knee level). Hope your day is fruithful and u remember to pay your house rents because end of month don pass.

Will keep posting more on this topic
Re: Joker's Collections by ITUEN by mimiko(f): 12:16am On Oct 05, 2007
lol mann very funny
Re: Joker's Collections by ITUEN by ituen(m): 11:16am On Oct 05, 2007
Is life that bad

If you think life is bad, How would you like to be an egg?
You only get laid once.
You only get eaten once.
It takes 4 minutes to get hard.
Only 2 minutes to get soft.
You share your box with 11 other guys.
But worst of all. The only chick that ever sat on your face was your mother. So cheer up, Your life ain't that bad!
Re: Joker's Collections by ITUEN by ituen(m): 11:19am On Oct 05, 2007
Women! Haba!

A young lady came home from a date, rather sad. She told her mother, "Anthony proposed to me an hour ago."

"Then why are you so sad?" her mother asked. "Because he also told me he is an atheist. Mom, he doesn't even believe there's a Hell."

Her mother replied, "Marry him anyway. Between the two of us, we'll show him how wrong he is."
Re: Joker's Collections by ITUEN by ituen(m): 11:30am On Oct 05, 2007
A salesman knocks at the door of a home and it's answered by a 12yr old boy with a cigar in one hand and a half empty bottle of scotch in the other.

The salesman asks the boy, "Excuse me son but is your mom or dad in?"

To which the boy replies, "Does it fucking look like it?"
Re: Joker's Collections by ITUEN by ituen(m): 11:37am On Oct 05, 2007
A woman goes to her doctor, complaining that her husband is 300% impotent. The doctor says, "I'm not sure I understand what you mean."

She says, "Well, the first 100% you can imagine. In addition, he burned his tongue (can’t head her) and broke his finger! (can’t finger her)
Re: Joker's Collections by ITUEN by ituen(m): 11:40am On Oct 05, 2007
One day Johnny was sitting in class and had to go to the bathroom so he raised his hand to ask the teachers permission. The teacher told Johnny if he could say the alphabet he could go to the bathroom. Johnny stumbled through it and got it all wrong and had to hold it. So Johnny studied and studied and felt as though he knew the alphabet perfectly.

The next day when Johnny had to use the bathroom he rose his hand to ask the teacher could he go. The teacher said if you can say the alphabet I'll let you go. So Johnny started to say the alphabet ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOQRSTUVWXYZ.

The teacher then asked Johnny well where's the P, and Johnny responded it's running down my leg.
Re: Joker's Collections by ITUEN by ituen(m): 11:42am On Oct 05, 2007
One day the first grade teacher was reading the story of the Three Little Pigs to her class. She came to the part of the story where the first pig was trying to accumulate the building materials for his home. She read, ", and so the pig went up to the man with the wheel barrow full of straw and said, "Pardon me sir, but may I have some of that straw to build my house?" The teacher paused then asked the class, "And what do you think that man said?" One little boy raised his hand and said, "I think he said 'Holy Shit! A talking pig!'" The teacher was unable to teach for the next 10 minutes.
Re: Joker's Collections by ITUEN by ituen(m): 11:43am On Oct 05, 2007
A young female teacher was giving an assignment to her 6th grade class one day. It was a large assignment so she started writing high up on the chalkboard. Suddenly there was a giggle from one of the boys in the class.

She quickly turned and asked, "What's so funny, Pat?" "I just saw one of your garters!" "Get out of my classroom," she yells, "I don't want to see you for three days!"

The teacher turns back to the chalkboard. Realizing she had forgotten to title the assignment, she reaches to the very top of the chalkboard. Suddenly there is an even louder giggle from another male student.

She quickly turns and asks, "What's so funny, Billy?" "I just saw both of your garters!" he replied. Again, she yells, "Get out of my classroom! This time the punishment is more severe, I don't want to see you for three weeks!"

Embarrassed and frustrated, she drops the eraser when she turns around again. So she bends over to pick it up. This time there is an burst of laughter from another male student.

She quickly turns to see Little Johnny leaving the classroom. "Where do you think you're going?" she asks.

"From what I just saw, my school days are over!" replied Johnny
Re: Joker's Collections by ITUEN by CrazyMan(m): 11:46am On Oct 05, 2007
Nice jokes.
Re: Joker's Collections by ITUEN by ituen(m): 11:49am On Oct 05, 2007
Pirate n hook

A pirate walks off his ship. He has a wooden leg, a hook for a hand, and a patch over his right eye. He sits down on a bench, and begins throwing peanuts to the seagulls. Two curious young children shyly sit down next to him and ask the pirate how he came to have a wooden leg.

The pirate replies, "Well, I was standing on the deck of me ship one day, and a wave washed me overboard. Then, a hungry shark attacked me and bit me leg off."

The little boy then asks, "How did you lose your hand?" "Many years ago, I was fighting the Navy, and one of them boys cut me hand off. Me doc couldn't find a hand, so he gave me this hook."

Next, the little girl asks, "How did you lose your eye?" "Well, I was standing watch up in the crow's nest, and just as I looked up, a lousy seagull flew over and did his business right in me eye."

The children, now thoroughly confused, ask, "How did that cause you to lose your eye?" The pirate explains, "Well, it was me first day with the hook."
Re: Joker's Collections by ITUEN by ituen(m): 11:33am On Oct 12, 2007
Kindergarten sense

A kindergarten teacher one day is trying to explain to her class the definition of the word "definitely" to them. To make sure the students have a good understanding of the word, she asks them to use it in a sentence.

The first student raised his hand and said "The sky is definitely blue". The teacher said, "Well, that isn't entirely correct, because sometimes it's gray and cloudy".

Another student says, "Grass is definitely green." The teacher again replies "If grass doesn't get enough water it turns brown, so that isn't really correct either."

Another student raises his hand and asks the teacher "Do farts have lumps?" The teacher looked at him and said "No, But that isn't really a question you want to ask in class discussion."

So the student replies, "Then I definitely shit my pants."
Re: Joker's Collections by ITUEN by ituen(m): 11:36am On Oct 12, 2007
Auctioning of privates

Wife : "I dreamt they were auctioning off dicks. The big ones went for ten dollars and the thick ones went for twenty dollars."

Husband : "How about the ones like mine?"

Wife : "Those they gave away."

Husband : "I had a dream too, I dreamt they were auctioning off cunts. The pretty ones went for a thousand dollars, and the little tight ones went for two thousand."

Wife : "And how much for the ones like mine?"

Husband : "That's where they held the auction."
Re: Joker's Collections by ITUEN by ituen(m): 11:54am On Oct 12, 2007
Common thinking

Dirty Little Matt is sitting in the back of math class, obviously not paying any attention, when the teacher calls his name. "Yeah teach?" he replies. "If there are three ducks on a fence and you shoot one of them with a shotgun, how many are left?" asks the teacher.

Matt answers "Well, teach, if I shoot one of them with a shotgun, the loud noise is gonna make them all fly off." "No, Matt, there will be two left if you shoot one with a shotgun, but I like the way you're thinking." the teacher responds.

"Well, teach, I've got a question for you, There are 3 women that come out of an ice-cream parlor, one is biting her ice-cream cone, one is licking it, and one is sucking on it. Which one is married?"

The teacher, a little taken back by the question answers, "Well, uh, gee Matt, I guess the one that's sucking on the ice cream."

Matt replies "No teach, the one that has the wedding ring on her finger, but I like the way you're thinking!"
Re: Joker's Collections by ITUEN by ituen(m): 11:57am On Oct 12, 2007
What’s a P***sy

A boy is at school and he hears the older kids talking about pussy, and their bitch. The boy confused by this goes to his mother. "Mom", the boy asks, "What's a pussy?"

The mother being startled by this thinks quick and finds the closest dictionary and opens it up to a picture of a cat and says "Son, that is a pussy." the son then asks "What's a bitch?" The mother again thinking quickly opens to a picture of a dog and says "Son, this is a bitch."

The son walks away still confused, and sees his father watching television. The son walks up to his father and says "Dad, what's a pussy?" The father doesn't want to miss the baseball game so he quickly whips out his Penthouse magazine to the centerfold, grabs a marker and draws a circle around the vagina and says "Son, this is a pussy!"

The son, now starting to understand what the older boys are talking about asks "Then, what is a bitch?"

The dad replies, "That's everything outside the circle!"
Re: Joker's Collections by ITUEN by ituen(m): 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2007
Sandwich making

A woman and her little boy were walking through a park in New York and they pass two squirrels having sex. The little boy asks his mom, "Mommy, mommy, what are they doing?" The lady responded, "They're making a sandwich."

Then they pass two dogs having sex and the little boy again asks what they were doing. His mother again replied they were making a sandwich.

A couple of days later the little boy walks in on his mother and father and said "Mommy, Daddy, you must be making a sandwich because, Mommy has mayonnaise all over her mouth!!!"
Re: Joker's Collections by ITUEN by ituen(m): 10:04am On Oct 13, 2007
Crotchless panties

One day a girl decided to buy some crotchless panties to surprise her boyfriend. She went and bought them, got home, put them on and waited.

When the boyfriend got home there she was spread eagle on the bed with only her panties and bra on. "Come over here baby." she says smiling.

The boyfriend backs off, "If your pussy can do that to your panties - I ain't going any where near it!"
Re: Joker's Collections by ITUEN by ituen(m): 10:07am On Oct 13, 2007
Do you know what Rodeo Sex is?

It's when you mount your woman from behind, start going nice and slowly, take her hair and pull her head back slightly and whisper in her ear "Your sister was better than you, ", and try to hold on for 8 seconds!
Re: Joker's Collections by ITUEN by kronkykay(m): 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2007
still trynna figure out wat of whoz sicka than u are here.
gud job bro. they kip my ribs far apart!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Funny Meme Pics Only Betting Peepz Can Relate To / Ghetto Jokes / Six Truths In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.