Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

How Did You Meet Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Meet Your Partner? (8312 Views)

How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? / How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding / How Did You Meet Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2005
People hook up in so many different ways. When reading the Sun Magazine wedded couples' interview, I always marvel and at times laugh at the ways they met. So let's help each other out here. Some ways are real cool and romantic, some damn silly. But all the same they finally stuck to each other.

How did you meet your partner? By partner I mean your girlfriend/boyfriend, wife/husband. You could also tell us about how you met your ex.

This is not a thread about how you attempted wooing a girl/guy. It's for people that succeeded and it led to a relationship. Lets hear you.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by c0dec(m): 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2005
you first smiley
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2005
ok lemme see. i've only been in oner real relationship...it ended about a year ago.

was in my hostel washing and somehow she came around with her friends to see a classmate of hers in a room near mine. we made contact in the hostel somehow...exchanged a few greetings. later that night i was at a show on campus and guess who i saw: my afternoona acquaintance. after the show i decided to chat her up as it ended sorta early (was supposed to be an all night show). u guys know as campus shows can be. if u stay off camp when going home after a show u most likely crash (sleep over) at a friens place on campus. so i played the gentleman chatted her up real well that she trusted me and we crashed over at a friends place (nothinghappened sha). next day saw her off and from then we kinda hit it off.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by legry(m): 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2005
and hmmmmmmmmm if you dont have a partner
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Greatpeter(m): 2:45pm On Jul 13, 2005
Then you keep quiet and read others with rich experience and tap from their wealth of experience.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by dablessed(f): 2:47pm On Jul 13, 2005
If u dont have a partner, then u've been slacking! Shine your eyes well.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Greatpeter(m): 2:49pm On Jul 13, 2005
slacking you said? what if he's been on the look out but no one seems to look his side?
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by dablessed(f): 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2005
He hasn't tried hard enough! He should keep trying sad
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by tayotina(f): 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2005
We have seven replies so far but just one person has been able to answer the question. Nairalanders....................
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by CalabarMan(m): 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2005
At a colleagues wedding near Onitsha, she was a friend to the bride.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Pinky(f): 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2005
i dont know why u all keep talking & not replyn d post, anyway let me drag u back to the topic
how did i meet him hmmn
i am a great fan of R.kelly... everyday i listen to happy people in the office, one day this guy walked up to me {as a customer} & started singing with me... he had a croaky voice which was so off key, i looked up & smiled.... {damn kiss i was looking at a real bloke} after that day, he would come each day to sit in my office  {pretending to be a customer} & just stare at me, it mite take me an hr to see he's been there, with time we started talking & i lied that  i was married, that made him start to chase.. that was how we got it going... i was too glued to say NO
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by tayotina(f): 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2005
Hmm......... Interesting smiley
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Chxta(m): 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2005
We were like the couple of camp during NYSC orientation...
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by dablessed(f): 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2005
Ehn! Wonderful.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Greatpeter(m): 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2005
Ha! how I wish.............................
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by dablessed(f): 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2005
Wish what?
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Pinky(f): 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2005
u guys should stop derailing from the topic, tell us ur story....& not ur gists
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2005
well u guys have tried. but this thread would be more interesting if we all opened up more on how we met our partners. so far only pinky and i have explained in detail. details people, details
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by uatukur(m): 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2005
Well, we've not met yet, though we do chat a lot over the net and phone. grin
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Chxta(m): 8:03pm On Jul 13, 2005
Usman yayade?
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by hotangel2(f): 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2005
lafiya kalo. kai fa?
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Chxta(m): 8:33pm On Jul 13, 2005
Lafia lo. Yaya miji?
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by hotangel2(f): 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2005
ba ni de miji. ka na de amariya ne?
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by c0dec(m): 11:10am On Jul 14, 2005
wtf? whats with the language?

as for me.... she had a mad crush on me and introduced herself. we then started talking... then the crush-level doubled.

not with her anymore but she's never stops calling. cool
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by mosiate(f): 12:47pm On Jul 14, 2005
Pinky:

i don't know why you all keep talking & not replyn d post, anyway let me drag you back to the topic
how did i meet him hmmn
i am a great fan of R.kelly... everyday i listen to happy people in the office, one day this guy walked up to me {as a customer} & started singing with me... he had a croaky voice which was so off key, i looked up & smiled.... {damn kiss i was looking at a real bloke} after that day, he would come each day to sit in my office {pretending to be a customer} & just stare at me, it mite take me an hr to see he's been there, with time we started talking & i lied that i was married, that made him start to chase.. that was how we got it going... i was too glued to say NO
pinky,was that Mr pinky we use to know or the new Mr pinky wink
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Laka: 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2005
Legry, I don't believe u just asked what if you don't have a partner
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by mosiate(f): 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2005
back to the topic,we met in the lecture room,in my 10 levels days,we were to take a depratmental course together of which we had a quiz that day, that i did not know it will hold,fortunately it was beside him i got a sit and i did not know most of the quiz question,so he taugth me and from then we started talking grin and bla bla bla bla bla...............
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by legry(m): 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2005
hey laka welcome back. yeah i did had to know about people that were single the thread is too one sided for my likeing
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by ensignbeverly: 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2005
she came to my house and helped me with the assignments given to me by my mum.

And I showing appreciation showed it to the extent that appreciation turns into a relationship though I never knew it would
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by twinkledew(f): 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2005
lol.good gist. great bla bla. funny comment. pinky interesting story and well fetched. for the single peeps in here form something up lol.just kidding.just listen and learn from others. u can give ur own opinions on how u think u might meet ur gurl or ur guy (dreams) lol
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by twinkledew(f): 1:55pm On Jul 14, 2005
i met me guy in the moon. i know it sounds odd but that is the truth. grin.lol
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by mosiate(f): 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2005
twinkledew:

i met me guy in the moon. i know it sounds odd but that is the truth. grin.lol
twinkledew,how did that happen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do You Need A Reason To Love Someone? / Mayorkun Leaves Davido Music Worldwide ( DMW ) / I Will Never Do Doggy Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.