Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow - Properties (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow (132762 Views)

Reality Building Of A 2 Bedroom Flat In Akure / New Project: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / 4 Bedroom Bungalow, All Rms Ensuite Tiled Premise, Gen House For Only 13M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by chuka2003(m): 9:46am On Jul 22, 2012
spyder880: @ chuka, I would have loved to say the amount is too high, but I noticed something, you said this is dry land, why is he taking N450,000 for laterite? Does the land need filling? Why 5 blocks high if its on a dry land?

Just grill him further on some of the costs and he may reduce something. I am planning to do an almost equal size of this on for N3m (skeleton and roofing only in Enugu soon)

My brother, the land is around ajah area but its a dry land. According to him, even the though the place is not flood prone; he wants to avoid any unforeseen disaster.
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 10:37am On Jul 22, 2012
chuka2003:

My brother, the land is around ajah area but its a dry land. According to him, even the though the place is not flood prone; he wants to avoid any unforeseen disaster.

That sounds sensible enough. But heaping 18 trips of 20 ton laterite on a plot of land is sure scary. Thats 36 trips of 10 tons and..... Did you finish the foundation before the sand filling or before the foundation?
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by dudubody: 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2012
Oga spyder, i have a quick question, i am building a 4 flat(3bed), do i need pillars for both ground and upper floors or just the ground floor. and what is the difference if i dont use at the upper floor. i have pillars on the ground floor
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2012
dudubody: Oga spyder, i have a quick question, i am building a 4 flat(3bed), do i need pillars for both ground and upper floors or just the ground floor. and what is the difference if i dont use at the upper floor. i have pillars on the ground floor

Its very important to put all pillars up as well. Every architect/engineer knows this. Without upper pillars, strong winds and physical vibrations of any type can seriously endanger the structure.

1 Like

Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by dudubody: 7:06pm On Jul 24, 2012
Thanks u r the best
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by Fhemmmy: 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2012
No more pix update on this thread no more?
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by bristol201(m): 11:21pm On Jul 25, 2012
Seconded.
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by Fhemmmy: 11:31pm On Jul 25, 2012
We want pix oh
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 12:56am On Jul 26, 2012
Fhemmmy: We want pix oh

Don't worry guys, I will try and pay a visit to this site soon. There will be more pictures as soon as I go there. Work is ongoing at the site, internal plastering all done and dressing of window frames ongoing. I have a good mason here doing what he knows best.
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by remcoface: 1:01am On Jul 26, 2012
spyder880:

Don't worry guys, I will try and pay a visit to this site soon. There will be more pictures as soon as I go there. Work is ongoing at the site, internal plastering all done and dressing of window frames ongoing. I have a good mason here doing what he knows best.

OKAY BOSS WE ARE WAITING!!!
SENT YOU MAIL.
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 4:35am On Jul 30, 2012
I went to see my man on duty at this site. Work is ongoing and he is living up to expectation.

Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 4:37am On Jul 30, 2012
more

Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 4:38am On Jul 30, 2012
window burglary proof has been brought in.

Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 4:40am On Jul 30, 2012
more

Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 4:41am On Jul 30, 2012
more works

Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 4:42am On Jul 30, 2012
outside

Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 4:43am On Jul 30, 2012
outside2

Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 4:45am On Jul 30, 2012
work is still ongoing as we try to tidy all the remaining works
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by Costa2000(m): 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2012
Good job,well done my brother
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by Fhemmmy: 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2012
Coming out really nice . . .
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by peaceland(m): 11:06pm On Jul 30, 2012
oga spyder,
novice question - why do we prefer to break plastered walls to fix burglary proof?. why cant we break the blocks; fix the burglary and then plaster?. just a novices question cos i feel the latter option should be stronger and neater. kindly help explain. thank u
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 11:54pm On Jul 30, 2012
peaceland: oga spyder,
novice question - why do we prefer to break plastered walls to fix burglary proof?. why cant we break the blocks; fix the burglary and then plaster?. just a novices question cos i feel the latter option should be stronger and neater. kindly help explain. thank u
You cannot put burglary proof before plastering because there will be no space to plaster or dress the windows after the burglary proof covers the window.
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by bleeper: 5:33pm On Aug 01, 2012
Spyder880, I have silently followed your tutorship on nairaland for months and I must say a big thank you for your selfless disposition to educating all interested nairalanders.

I have a challenge that you may be able to help with. I started a 4 bedroom duplex (with a 2 bed BQ, gatehouse and a generator house)in Ibadan about one and half years ago. It is presenly awaiting roofing after spending about N7m (excluding cost of land). The design is a simple one and was made so because of lack of skills of builders in that particular location. I intend to make up for the lack of architectural beauty in the finishing of this building.

I however require the services of expert builders/finishers like yourself who could turn this humble looking structure in to a decent one with quality finishing. Do you have contacts in Ibadan whom you could reference? Or what do you think could be done at this stage?

By the way, the roofing will be done by the middle of October this year.

Thanks.
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2012
bleeper: Spyder880, I have silently followed your tutorship on nairaland for months and I must say a big thank you for your selfless disposition to educating all interested nairalanders.

I have a challenge that you may be able to help with. I started a 4 bedroom duplex (with a 2 bed BQ, gatehouse and a generator house)in Ibadan about one and half years ago. It is presenly awaiting roofing after spending about N7m (excluding cost of land). The design is a simple one and was made so because of lack of skills of builders in that particular location. I intend to make up for the lack of architectural beauty in the finishing of this building.

I however require the services of expert builders/finishers like yourself who could turn this humble looking structure in to a decent one with quality finishing. Do you have contacts in Ibadan whom you could reference? Or what do you think could be done at this stage?

By the way, the roofing will be done by the middle of October this year.

Thanks.

Ok, I will be thinking about it as you are doing the roofing. Good finishing is key in building.
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by bleeper: 12:14pm On Aug 02, 2012
^^ Thanks. I will be expecting your prompt response.
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by bleeper: 12:14pm On Aug 02, 2012
^^ Thanks. I will be expecting your prompt respone.
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by brabus(m): 2:35am On Aug 10, 2012
spyder880:

Ok, I will be thinking about it as you are doing the roofing. Good finishing is key in building.

Remember me in your kingdom. I've lived in Ibadan for over 20 years and sabi the terrain like back of my hand.
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 5:34am On Aug 10, 2012
brabus:

Remember me in your kingdom. I've lived in Ibadan for over 20 years and sabi the terrain like back of my hand.

I didnt know you know Ibadan this well, other plans are going on in Ibadan. It might not be only this one. Well done bros.
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 5:43am On Aug 10, 2012
We have completed the entire plastering, dressing, and installing of metal doors in this house. Burglary protectors as well as window glass has been fully installed. The only works remaining here are the wooden door frames, dressing them, doing something about the floors, floor tiles, wall tiles, frontal tiles and plumbing fittings. Something should also be done about the kitchen, I have a guy who can make the kitchen so beautiful that people will shout, but he is not cheap. This will be followed by electrical fittings and then we shall be having our first house warming party in this forum grin
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by funsam85: 12:57pm On Aug 16, 2012
good day, I just joined the site. Can any one tell me what the average cost of building a four bedroom bungalow (from foundation to roofing) in abeokuta is?It includes a family lounge, main lounge all room ensuite, a sit out and other accesories. I have gotten a land. Thanks.
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by brabus(m): 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2012
funsam85: good day, I just joined the site. Can any one tell me what the average cost of building a four bedroom bungalow (from foundation to roofing) in abeokuta is?It includes a family lounge, main lounge all room ensuite, a sit out and other accesories. I have gotten a land. Thanks.

N4 - N5m will give you a nice 4 bedroom bungalow in any location in Abeokuta (from Laderin > Obantoko > Adigbe > and environs)

Living Room
Family/Dining
Kitchen/Laundry
2 ensuite Masters
2 Bedroom sharing bath/toilet
Visitors Toilet
Private Sit-out
Roofing: Step Tiles

1 Like

Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by lacord5: 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2012
spyder pls can u build this bungalow in lagos foundation to roofing on dry land for 2.5? if u can pls leave me ur mail add and phone no.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. / POP DESIGN & TV WALL INSTALLATION / Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.