Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Its Obvious Some Nairalanders Are Amongst Election Riggers In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Its Obvious Some Nairalanders Are Amongst Election Riggers In Nigeria (2868 Views)

Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS / Governor Wike’s Warning To Election Riggers: A Statement In Defence Of Rvs / My Tears Will Judge Election Riggers, Says Bishop Erifeta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Obvious Some Nairalanders Are Amongst Election Riggers In Nigeria by Odunnu: 10:39am On Dec 31, 2011
The MOD wont be named but if you are a lil bit observant, you'l notice he's been stripped.
Its all good, life goes on.
Happy 2012!
Re: Its Obvious Some Nairalanders Are Amongst Election Riggers In Nigeria by wesley80(m): 10:55am On Dec 31, 2011
^^^ Interesting, who would would have known? Such a shame!
Re: Its Obvious Some Nairalanders Are Amongst Election Riggers In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 31, 2011
Odunnu:

The MOD wont be named but if you are a lil bit observant, you'l notice he's been stripped.
Its all good, life goes on.
Happy 2012!
good to hear.

charity must begin on Nl cos this is a faceless forum where pple makes the loudest unheard noise.

If the noise makers aren't disciplined who else would be?

I'm going to conduct a search to fish out the mod. odunnu just confirmed the criminal is a 'He'
Re: Its Obvious Some Nairalanders Are Amongst Election Riggers In Nigeria by Ejine(m): 11:13am On Dec 31, 2011
I'm guessing the rogue moderator in question is either OYB or DayoKanu. grin
Chei! What a disgrace!!! grin
Re: Its Obvious Some Nairalanders Are Amongst Election Riggers In Nigeria by wesley80(m): 11:23am On Dec 31, 2011
^^^ Na real 'rogue moderator'. Muhehehe!
Re: Its Obvious Some Nairalanders Are Amongst Election Riggers In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 31, 2011
Ejiné:

I'm guessing the rogue moderator in question is either OYB or DayoKanu. grin
Chei! What a disgrace!!! grin
lwkmdie. Hes not a mod. The chap is just popular cos of his jovial nature. May be one of the mods rigged on his behalf but he's not a rigger.

I think the mod in question is , , , ,

his handle starts with 'M' and ends with  'A'
Re: Its Obvious Some Nairalanders Are Amongst Election Riggers In Nigeria by efisher(m): 11:30am On Dec 31, 2011
Good to hear that @Odunnu. If the mod has been stripped, I must commend y'all for that.
Re: Its Obvious Some Nairalanders Are Amongst Election Riggers In Nigeria by xtianh(m): 11:32am On Dec 31, 2011
Nl is messed up by some jobless nigerian youths, if nt by reading the instructions i never believed that someone with his right senses will be voting twice in an online award. Its a very big shame to those involved. I repeat Nl is messed up. Nw I see the reason why our politicians dnt pay attention to our daily cry here. Why would they? When they knw dt with a token of 10k they can get the support of all nairalanders. What a shame, a forum that has more than 500 thousand members stil they are nt considered by our government. Before nw i used to think that Nl posesses the best and mst intelligent youths in nigeria bt some people by their action here has proved me wrong. The Mods are no exception, sometimes i wonder why are they Mods what so special in their thinking
Re: Its Obvious Some Nairalanders Are Amongst Election Riggers In Nigeria by Jarus(m): 1:06pm On Dec 31, 2011
The cork is obviously the 50-ID monster trying to sway the elections, but all the sections he was able to influence were cancelled.

As for the mod, I should have mentioned ' a mod was suspected' not 'caught in the act'. Investigations are still ongoing, so it will be unfair to assassinate the mod's character by naming him. But definitely all the names being mentioed here are far from it.
Re: Its Obvious Some Nairalanders Are Amongst Election Riggers In Nigeria by Rhino5dm: 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2011
Go check my first post after the declaration of the winner in politics section and stop whining like a pig and MOVE on, you this double-faced nutjob. Hypocrite!

wesley80:

^^^ Just like light irritates Vampires, cyber demons cant stand truth!
Re: Its Obvious Some Nairalanders Are Amongst Election Riggers In Nigeria by wesley80(m): 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2011
^^^ What about your first comment after a flawed election was concluded? Was that where you finally learnt to insert a quote before adding your comment? Olodo Kunu for brains.
Re: Its Obvious Some Nairalanders Are Amongst Election Riggers In Nigeria by aljharem3: 1:58pm On Dec 31, 2011
I knew that fpr someone like Onlytruth to even be close to Gbawe, it is either we have sick bigots in Nigeria or it was rigged

There is NO WAY ONLYTRUTH CAN GET 50 VOTES now way

Well this election I did not even case A vote so no doubt I would be looking at Afam4eva as the rigging machine for Onlytruth,

When we complain of real life rigging, I can say we are not any better than those politicians

SMH
Re: Its Obvious Some Nairalanders Are Amongst Election Riggers In Nigeria by Rhino5dm: 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2011
You are a just a pathetic egocentric halfwits waiting for any small opportunity to show case your lazy mental ability.

I'd expected you to go figure out and see the post i made after the declaration of winner in politics section, how civilized people ought to put out suggestion/complain. Not this Boko Haramic-styled sanctimonious method of scoring cheap self-serving ego.

Now, walk along the groups of low-life bunya munching gnats. Agreed it was the acute personality disorder syndrome. Who cares? Just free me!! grin

Gosh! How can i start 2012 with this bad bad people? Damn!

wesley80:

^^^ What about your first comment after a flawed election was concluded? Was that where you finally learnt to insert a quote before adding your comment? Olodo Kunu for brains.
Re: Its Obvious Some Nairalanders Are Amongst Election Riggers In Nigeria by manny4life(m): 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2011
Please, who is the MOD that did this? Transparency is KEY, we like to who is this.

alj_harem,

You're o quick to call Onlytruth, although I'm NOT surprised at your analysis of the votes; how Onlytruth got 50 votes. That really speaks volume on how you really regard people. Anyway, if you read Mukina2 post very well, thanks to Cork and family, although I don't support rigging, however, it's evident who rigged the most.
Re: Its Obvious Some Nairalanders Are Amongst Election Riggers In Nigeria by cork2042: 6:40pm On Dec 31, 2011
thanks to Cork and family, although I dont support rigging, however, its evident who rigged the most.

You are most welcome. You will be seeing more of us in the future.

Do not mess with the Corks
Re: Its Obvious Some Nairalanders Are Amongst Election Riggers In Nigeria by edoyad(m): 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is so funny, didn't know all this politicking was going on in NL.
Re: Its Obvious Some Nairalanders Are Amongst Election Riggers In Nigeria by aljharem3: 8:22pm On Dec 31, 2011
manny4life:

alj_harem,

You're o quick to call Onlytruth, although I'm NOT surprised at your analysis of the votes; how Onlytruth got 50 votes. That really speaks volume on how you really regard people. Anyway, if you read Mukina2 post very well, thanks to Cork and family, although I don't support rigging, however, it's evident who rigged the most.

Just to let people know again I did not cast any vote grin

Now To be frank with you manny4life, I repeat I am shocked as how Onlytruth was even about to get 50 votes. True yans

It has nothing to do with how I regard people. Of course Onlytruth has his own opinion just like every other poster but his opinions are pro-igbo.

Pro-ethicity is what has been killing out nation since 1914 till date. How can a pro-igbo get upto 50 votes from a Nigerian website ?

Of course Katz and ekt-bear did not win because from ur prospective, you might consider them as pro-yoruba. Gbawe got the highest because he is pro-development and that is why I see him getting angry when support ACN at times.

Now ACN does not mean development, that is why sometime I (alj harem) and Gbawe have some intensive arguments but never the less, I am yet to see any bigoted or pro-yoruba statement from Gbawe.

Why did you think a poster like beaf was disqualified ? Becasue he calls every opposition a bigot. people like dmainboss, pointb etc are also following the same path.

Why did you think a poster like eko ile was disqualified ? Because he sees everything ACN does as perfect with no blemish

How I wish people who are pro-Nigerian and pro-development for every region can be regarded on Nl but no that is not the case

Afam4eva is a very surprising one, a mod for that matter. SMH
Re: Its Obvious Some Nairalanders Are Amongst Election Riggers In Nigeria by EkoIle1: 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2011
alj_harem:

Now To be frank with you manny4life, I repeat I am shocked as how Onlytruth was even about to get 50 votes. True yans

It has nothing to do with how I regard people. Of course Onlytruth has his own opinion just like every other poster but his opinions are pro-igbo.

Pro-ethicity is what has been killing out nation since 1914 till date. How can a pro-igbo get upto 50 votes from a Nigerian website ?

Of course Katz and ekt-bear did not win because from your prospective, you might consider them as pro-yoruba. Gbawe got the highest because he is pro-development and that is why I see him getting angry when support ACN at times.

Now ACN does not mean development, that is why sometime I (alj harem) and Gbawe have some intensive arguments but never the less, I am yet to see any bigoted or pro-yoruba statement from Gbawe.

Why did you think a poster like beaf was disqualified ? Becasue he calls every opposition a bigot. people like dmainboss, pointb etc are also following the same path.

Why did you think a poster like eko ile was disqualified ? Because he sees everything ACN does as perfect with no blemish

How I wish people who are pro-Nigerian and pro-development for every region can be regarded on Nl but no that is not the case

Why not just make your point without the re,tarded  comments.?

So when ACN governos or states build roads, bridges, schools, hospitals and other infrastructural developments we post on nl everyday is not development because they are ACN related or you just have your own special interpretation and qualifications for development?

A reall the major developments going on in nigeria not in ACN states?

And this clown is talking about what is killing this country while at the same time practicing the same thing in the same post.

Nl and it's many goofy characters sef
Re: Its Obvious Some Nairalanders Are Amongst Election Riggers In Nigeria by Akanbiedu(m): 10:14pm On Dec 31, 2011
SMH. Election rigging, even on nairaland. Wonders shall never end.

Is there a tangible benefit from winning these NL elections?
Re: Its Obvious Some Nairalanders Are Amongst Election Riggers In Nigeria by cork2044: 10:21pm On Dec 31, 2011
^
No tangible benefit, except if the congratulations from well wishers count.

Do not mess with the Corks
Re: Its Obvious Some Nairalanders Are Amongst Election Riggers In Nigeria by ACM10: 10:27pm On Dec 31, 2011
SMH

I weep for Nigeria,

If trivial elections on NL can be rigged,

What could be said of political office with portfolio?

I'm really surprised that Yoruba votes are not split between Gbawe and Kats.

This election is simply messy.

Nigeria problem is far more extensive than I thought
Re: Its Obvious Some Nairalanders Are Amongst Election Riggers In Nigeria by Onlytruth(m): 10:37pm On Dec 31, 2011
The elections have been won and lost; why are iddiiots like[b] Alj_harem[/b] still running around here insulting themselves? undecided
Una too serious for nairaland. undecided
I am not here on a popularity contest. cool
I speak for people who (for whatever reasons) can't speak for themselves.
How hard is that to understand?
SMDH! undecided
Re: Its Obvious Some Nairalanders Are Amongst Election Riggers In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 31, 2011
And who was arguing with me again that When I said if GEJ was to run for Election today, the same group that put him in Yesterday will ensure that he's sworn in tomorrow?

What a damn shame.
Re: Its Obvious Some Nairalanders Are Amongst Election Riggers In Nigeria by 2mch(m): 10:41pm On Dec 31, 2011
So onlylies is struggling for all types of titiles on NL. I see he takes the "Eze Ndigbo of NL" title very seriously. What is the prize for all this ridiculous and shameless act? Biscuit
Re: Its Obvious Some Nairalanders Are Amongst Election Riggers In Nigeria by aljharem3: 10:43pm On Dec 31, 2011
Onlytruth:

The elections have been won and lost; why are iddiiots like[b] Alj_harem[/b] still running around here insulting themselves?  undecided  
Una too serious for nairaland.  undecided
I am not here on a popularity contest.  cool
I speak for people who (for whatever reasons) can't speak for themselves.
How hard is that to understand?
SMDH!   undecided

lol @popularity contest

of course we know that, neither did Gbawe up for any popularity contest so bros u get no point.

You do not speak for any set of people but yourself really. How can a bigot speak for a people ? what planet did you come from ?
Re: Its Obvious Some Nairalanders Are Amongst Election Riggers In Nigeria by ACM10: 11:00pm On Dec 31, 2011
alj_harem:

Now To be frank with you manny4life, I repeat [size=16pt]I am shocked as how Onlytruth was even about to get 50 votes[/size]. True yans

Of course Katz and ekt-bear did not win because from your prospective, you might consider them as pro-yoruba. Gbawe got the highest because he is pro-development and that is why I see him getting angry when support ACN at times.

We love him!

We voted for him!

Get some dose of intravenous drip if you drift into shock next time.

You must be high on hallucinogen for you to think that OnlyTruth got no supporters.

Your opinion of OnlyTruth is your damn business, and don't forget to take high dose of sedatives if it deprives you of sleep.

We just don't care,

We love him.
Re: Its Obvious Some Nairalanders Are Amongst Election Riggers In Nigeria by aljharem3: 11:06pm On Dec 31, 2011
ACM10:

We love him!

We voted for him!

Get some dose of intravenous drip if you drift into shock next time.

You must be high on hallucinogen for you to think that OnlyTruth got no supporters.

Your opinion of OnlyTruth is your damn business, and don't forget to take high dose of sedatives if it deprives you of sleep.

We just don't care,

We love him.

I love onlytruth as well as a brother. so what is ur point

Was the vote based on love or based on the "poster of the year"

Onlytruth has his views which I sometimes agree to and sometimes I don't

it nothing to do with love
Re: Its Obvious Some Nairalanders Are Amongst Election Riggers In Nigeria by ACM10: 11:18pm On Dec 31, 2011
alj_harem:

I love onlytruth as well as a brother. so what is your point

Was the vote based on love or based on the "poster of the year"

Onlytruth has his views which I sometimes agree to and sometimes I don't

it nothing to do with love

The term "poster of the year" is relative across the spectrum of posters.

Different posters has varying understanding of the term.

How dare you express disbelief for the simple fact that a nominee performed above your expectation?

I am shocked as how Onlytruth was even about to get 50 votes

There is NO WAY ONLYTRUTH CAN GET 50 VOTES now way

That's a dumb, imbecilic and arrogant comment!
Re: Its Obvious Some Nairalanders Are Amongst Election Riggers In Nigeria by manny4life(m): 4:52am On Jan 01, 2012
Mr. harem,

Pro-Igbo or Pro-Yoruba, it doesn't really matter bottom line is that you saying "NO WAY ONLYTRUTH CAN GET 50 VOTES" was unguarded and underestimating. It doesn't prevent those who will vote for what you stand for or not. For instance, let me veer off, It's just like when I hear Republicans and Democrats debating the Second Right Amendment (Right to bear Arms), Republicans make it very clear they are in support while Democrats don't mince their words; they are AGAINST it. Do I vote because they are Republicans or do I vote for them because they are in support of Gun rights?

Exactly is the same thing, I do not vote its because it's Onlytruth or his Pro-Igbo, but I vote or agree with him because I support his views and opinions. For instance, if you voted against him because he's Pro-Igbo, you're doing yourself disservice. Now you see why I do not agree with that analysis of yours, however, I guess you're entitled to your opinions and views, hence the reason your views.
Re: Its Obvious Some Nairalanders Are Amongst Election Riggers In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:57am On Jan 01, 2012
ACM10:

SMH

I weep for Nigeria,

If trivial elections on NL can be rigged,

What could be said of political office with portfolio?

I'm really surprised that Yoruba votes are not split between Gbawe and Kats.

This election is simply messy.

Nigeria problem is far more extensive than I thought

Almost new year and una dey weep.

Oh dearrrr!!!!

Oga o!! cheesy cheesy

Come see them cry on NL for a freaking online title. chaiii!! Chineke me!! odikwa gbadun!!

Even Onlytruth dey there dey cheese!!

Most of you guys dey vex because you were hoping your multiple votes with multiple IDs would have helpedddd.  grin grin grin

Gbawe!! Congrats again o. . . . show them that a tribalist cannot win.
Re: Its Obvious Some Nairalanders Are Amongst Election Riggers In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:01am On Jan 01, 2012
thanks   you sensed right.

the extra votes were actually added for onlytruth, i checked the polls daily to ensure they were locked and not visible to members,

i monitored it because we all know how low some people can get, just so they can say they won.

[size=18pt]Gbawe was always leading uptil  last night before  a member created the cork series username,gbawe was leading with close to 30 votes and all of a sudden onlytruth got 20 more votes in 15 mins. I realised what was going on and i locked it, that was like an hour before the actual polls expired.
[/size]
Its for fun but some people had to  try something just for ordinary forum award

I don talk ammm!!! grin grin grin

These ediottss think their ID and who they vote for cant be seen or their IP locations cant be viewed. Losers!!

Muki, be a darling and tell us who the person is jare.  cheesy cheesy cheesy

Somehow Relax101 seems the most suspicious. He posted "Onlytruth" like 50times on that thread, and he keeps "expecting" Onlytruth to win. If a person is well assured that his candidate will win, and he loses, he wil be quite shocked and mad o.

This is online yo. No need to win a title to know you're a winner (in your own mind). But if you wanna be a sore loser about it, find some real friends.
Re: Its Obvious Some Nairalanders Are Amongst Election Riggers In Nigeria by ACM10: 8:52am On Jan 01, 2012
Jarus,

Why did you delete your comment? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaya Lies!!! Used BMW 760li High Security Costs $239K-New is $547K exTax. / US Ambassador To Nigeria Reveals How Ex-army Boss Ihejirika Diverted Military Fu / Jonathan’s Government Is Clueless, Nigeria Needs Urgent Change – Okogie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.