Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Muhammad Poisoned By A Jew, Why Must He Die Poisoned, After All He Is A Beloved - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muhammad Poisoned By A Jew, Why Must He Die Poisoned, After All He Is A Beloved (18806 Views)

Islamic Founder, Mohammad's Mother Was A Jew. Why Muslims Fighting Against Jews? / ABU TALIB - Beloved Uncle Of Muhammad( Mu'min Or Kafir?) / 12 Foods That Our Beloved Prophet Muhammad (saw) Liked & Th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Poisoned By A Jew, Why Must He Die Poisoned, After All He Is A Beloved by plappville(f): 4:59pm On Jan 14, 2012
vedaxcool:

Does words have meaning in Christianity? you wrote Christianity means followers of christ, yet they was no such thing as followers of christ before Jesus was born,you can quote verses and interpret them to claims before this I was, bla bla bla, no historical evidence supports your fraudulent lies

I almost taught i was reading the confessions of a junkie grin grin grin grin grin, really the earliest faith would be Adam and Eve?? so Adam and Eve is now a religion, you added to the confusion, to which Judaism arised? I ask ma, what of other Languages, races and ethnicities? No wonder the early Christians missionaries tend to look down on your race - Black- no wonder they looked down on everybody, no wonder hitler believed in racial superiority, the BIG question is what sort of god leaves the rest of Humanity unguided, unassisted, undirected un everything for Hundreds of thousands of years leaving the devil to win victory against humanity all this while, what a merciful god it is!

If the Bible as a divinehistory tells you the truth what other source can make sense to you apart from the self claimed revelations from Muhammed? Wide road leads to death.
Many of you have refused to accept the truth recorded in the bible, BUT YOU MUST KNOW THAT, THERE IS NO OTHER SOURCE APART FROM THE BIBLE WHERE THE VERY TRUTH SPEAKS. The OT WORK TOGETHER WITH THE NEW ONE AND EVERYTHING WAS ACCORDINGLY. CHRIST HAS BEEN IN THE BEGINING THE OLD OT PROVE IT. EVEN U ACCEPT IT OR NOT, IT STANDS.
Re: Muhammad Poisoned By A Jew, Why Must He Die Poisoned, After All He Is A Beloved by vedaxcool(m): 5:17am On Jan 15, 2012
plappville:

If the Bible as a divinehistory tells you the truth what other source can make sense to you apart from the self claimed revelations from Muhammed? Wide road leads to death.
Many of you have refused to accept the truth recorded in the bible, BUT YOU MUST KNOW THAT, THERE IS NO OTHER SOURCE APART FROM THE BIBLE WHERE THE VERY TRUTH SPEAKS. The OT WORK TOGETHER WITH THE NEW ONE AND EVERYTHING WAS ACCORDINGLY. CHRIST HAS BEEN IN THE BEGINING THE OLD OT PROVE IT. EVEN U ACCEPT IT OR NOT, IT STANDS.

divine what? I hoped common sense will be given a chance to reign, the bible is a garbage ridden book, with uncountable levels of contradictions and inconsistencies, lies? the BIG question is what sort of god leaves the rest of Humanity unguided, unassisted, undirected un - everything for Hundreds of thousands of years leaving the devil to win victory against humanity all this while, what a merciful god it is! and you ave no explanation for such a failed religion.CHRIST IS NOT GOD, THE BIBLE CLAIMS GOD DID NOT ACCEPT HIS PRAYER, IT CLAIMS HE APOSTATIZED BY ACCUSING GOD OF FORSAKING HIM, IT CLAIMS THAT JESUS BY HIMSELF HE CAN DO NOTHING, IT CLAIMS JESUS WAS IGNORANT OF A LOT OF THINGS NOTABLY THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT. CHRIST IS A MERE MORTAL CHOSEN BY GOD TO PREACH THE GOSPEL, COMMON SENSE ACCEPTS IT.
Re: Muhammad Poisoned By A Jew, Why Must He Die Poisoned, After All He Is A Beloved by yemmy1: 6:50am On Jan 15, 2012
@vedcool,Tell them, who is more stupid between We Muslims and the Christians? Why are they calling a criminal that was nailed to the cross the son of god? Are they out if there mind?
Re: Muhammad Poisoned By A Jew, Why Must He Die Poisoned, After All He Is A Beloved by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:52am On Jan 15, 2012
yemmy, dont be foolish. Even your Quran has respect for Jesus.
Re: Muhammad Poisoned By A Jew, Why Must He Die Poisoned, After All He Is A Beloved by LagosShia: 10:25am On Jan 15, 2012
ThiefOfHearts:

yemmy, dont be foolish. Even your Quran has respect for Jesus.

Yemmy is not insulting Jesus (peace be upon him).Jesus was never nailed to the cross.it is the "christian Jesus" that was!!!
Re: Muhammad Poisoned By A Jew, Why Must He Die Poisoned, After All He Is A Beloved by Sweetnecta: 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2012
@plappville: « #95 on: Yesterday at 04:51:18 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on Yesterday at 12:49:52 AM
@Plappville: « #92 on: Today at 07:33:26 PM »let me laugh loud here, sweetie [this will make her not be mad when i speak my mind, since she is probably a push over]. if what you ahve written is correct, Jesus is either a bad teacher leader spiritual guidance, or the disciple are pure wowo with no scintilla of faith, belief, trust in jesus [they are so different from the followers of prophet Muhammad [as]]. from the above about the doubts of the disciples, who can believe anything that comes from? and no wonder Paul took over seeing how unsure they are, a newcomer can say anything and they will believe it.

A dashed hope since Israel was not redeemed and there was no three nights. Count it. If you get 3 days and 3 nights, a present awaits you.

your condition is just like the onishango of yorubaland. their god was killed too. do you know that?

Was Jesus bold too, since all we read was his walking in the shadows, afraid not to be "killed" again? If the master is hiding, do you really think the followers will be bold?

Did they tell the killers, considering that they saw the master hiding? Coward dies many death.

Did Jesus appear to everyone including the "killers"? Really, the people who killed should be the one who he should have shown his face, not the people who ran away and knew nothing of what happened.

The same Peter that was "satan"?

And Jesus was reported to have said, if you live by the sword you will die by the sword. Consider the death of the people and what were what they lived by to have died like they did; hung, beheaded, etc

remember none of them witness either because they ran in the first case and the 3 days and 3 nights could not be calculated from friday afternoon to sunday morning.

The facts are; there were no 3 nights in the belly of the earth even if we take caves to be the belly of the earth. there was no unchallengeable evidence that the man was hung. to say that he was hung is a proof that God was against him, considering that he prayed to and beg God against it. the fact is that he had people with weak faith with him and his recommending the Another Comforter to be the chairman as the one after him that will set things in concrete shows that the Another Comforter has more right over everyone, including Jesus than Jesus had right over himself or anyone. The absolute fact is that it is human God sent to human as messenger to deliver divine message of God. Muhammad [as] was the last Messenger to mankind.

Read these verses for urself then argue with the word of God. I wrote in accordance with this very chapter of the scripture, if u are not ok with my explainations, read them and have a conclusion if u wish. Except u just want to argue and keep bling eyes to the truth.[/Quote]I said the above and you responded with the bold , encouraging me to read what follows below. Okay. I hope you already tied on your head your thinking gele because I have my thinking fila on my head already. Would you have answered my questions and why opinions by the below? Lets hope so.

[Quote]Luke 24:13-49
King James Version (KJV)
13And, behold, two of them went that same day to a village called Emmaus, which was from Jerusalem about threescore furlongs.

14And they talked together of all these things which had happened.[/Quote]These things were the 3 years preaching, suffering from point of arrest and the supposed hanging of this man. The man that was so weak that the merciless and compassion-less jews found Simon to carry the burden of cross while Jesus was relieved in the crowd. I wonder what happened in the mist of this confusion? Is the wrong man killed? But a Messenger of God prayed to God all night seeking His Aid from death. Did God abandon His Elect?

[Quote] 15And it came to pass, that, while they communed together and reasoned, Jesus himself drew near, and went with them.[/Quote]Imagine that, that they did not get startled? And for a long time they will not recognize him by his voice. Imagine that!

[Quote] 16But their eyes were holden that they should not know him.[/Quote]What about their ears? They were holden, too? What about his smell since he spent 3 years with them before he became a dead person?

[Quote] 17And he said unto them, What manner of communications are these that ye have one to another, as ye walk, and are sad?

18And the one of them, whose name was Cleopas, answering said unto him, Art thou only a stranger in Jerusalem, and hast not known the things which are come to pass there in these days?

19And he said unto them, What things? And they said unto him, Concerning Jesus of Nazareth, which was a prophet mighty in deed and word before God and all the people:

20And how the chief priests and our rulers delivered him to be condemned to death, and have crucified him.[/Quote]A stranger joined up with 2 people in personal grief, they didn't pay any attention to him. He spoke and they responded, but they did not know him by his voice, though they have been his companions for 3 years straight and their sorrow was all about his tragic end. These were the facts on the ground. But the most important information is in bold in verse 19! Allah has confirmed in the Quran that the truth shall always be available to believers. Verse 19 says "Jesus of nazareth, which was a PROPHET mighty in deed and word before GOD and all the people. Now this is affirmation against your lies that he was a God and or son of God, a later developed idea of deceit.

[Quote] 21[b]But we trusted that it had been he which should have redeemed Israe[/b]l: and beside all this, to day is the third day since these things were done.[/Quote]This goes not the meat of his mission; I am sent to the lost [so that they are redeemed] sheep of the house of Israel.

[Quote] 22Yea, and certain women also of our company made us astonished, which were early at the sepulchre;

23And when they found not his body, they came, saying, that they had also seen a vision of angels, which said that he was alive.

24And certain of them which were with us went to the sepulchre, and found it even so as the women had said: but him they saw not. [/Quote]After the women verified, the men suddenly became brave, becoming fierce as a lion. Can we trust this people, the same people who ran at the point of arrest, didn't show their faces at the execution, were not there to help their God off the cross a thing he can't do by himself, pick their lifeless God up and dig even a shallow [popper's grave] grave to bury their God in dignity, having the liver to tell us what happened that he died for 3 days and 3 nights [i want you show me 3 nights except that you will lie]?

[Quote] 25Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:[/Quote]He curses before and after the alleged crucifixion. If you call anyone fool, you are entitled to be punished in hell for that, Jesus said in the Bible. Such a little sin. Imagine a christian who will be be thrown in hell for other sins which are obviously weightier than calling anybody a fool? Any christian that is sure that from the lips of Jesus he will not go to hell? How about you, plappville?

[Quote] 26Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory?[/Quote]Suffered. All messengers [as] did suffer. Show me the verse in the Book of Moses, etc that says Jesus will die or Jesus will die and that will be the remission of the sins of all mankind [choose a starting point in human generations if you do not want the remission to start from Adam]. This will enlighten us if you can give us the verse. This will enlighten you if you cant. I say you cant.

[Quote] 27And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.[/Quote]This was after he had lectured them for 3 years, now lecturing them all over again. Yet you said they quickly forgot what he repeated to them that a ghost who has no speech is now the Another Comforter to remind them in a time less than 3 months after what Jesus said already 2 times? What kind of followers were this people and when did they finally get it if they did; from Jesus or from The Another Comforter? If it was from Jesus then the Another comforter will be useless to them. If it was from the Another comforter as a ghost [i dont know how ghost talk to human since all those stories about Jesus appearing to Muslims to convert are always audible voice from the Jesus] then Jesus failed miserable because he gave the same lecture 2 times and they didn't get it. If we blame the students, then either way we cant believe what they said to be 100% true; some lies and some truth is what we can deduce at best. Where is what the ghost as Another Comforter said since all that Jesus said before and after the alleged death were recorded, according to your belief? Shouldn't we expect the same thing since Jesus made it clear the importance of the Another Comforter?

[Quote] 28And they drew nigh unto the village, whither they went: and he made as though he would have gone further.

29But they constrained him, saying, Abide with us: for it is toward evening, and the day is far spent. And he went in to tarry with them.

30And it came to pass, as he sat at meat with them, he took bread, and blessed it, and brake, and gave to them.

31And their eyes were opened, and they knew him; and he vanished out of their sight.

32And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?

33And they rose up the same hour, and returned to Jerusalem, and found the eleven gathered together, and them that were with them,

34Saying, The Lord is risen indeed, and hath appeared to Simon.

35And they told what things were done in the way, and how he was known of them in breaking of bread.[/Quote]Now he has been tagged 'The Lord" while he even has a Lord God in Heaven Who never dies? Please show me a Simon among the two because we are painstakingly analyzing the biblical verses. One wonders who were the them with them and why if they have been around him for 3 years that each of them failed to recognize him even at first glance, worse from his voice? Liars. But we see that Jesus behaved like human throughout not like somebody who had ever died, but somebody exhausted from trial. Thank Allah Who answered his prayers and preserved him by telling Malaika Jibril what to do.

[Quote] 36And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.

37But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit.

38And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?

39Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

40And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet.[/Quote]People of little faith are just a little better than an outright pagan like Pharaoh. I am not surprised these people were affrighted and thought he was a spirit. Pharaoh jumped too when Moses threw his stick and it became a big snake. I responded on behalf of Lagosshia sometimes ago that the evil who pretends to be Jesus that always appeared to "muslims", if he came to Lagosshia that ghost of Jesus will have to make prostration to Allah by the firm command that will come on him from the mouth of Lagosshia, InshaAllah. Oh plappville a woman of low grade faith, have you seen a person merely asleep and he or she appeared dead? I have. And it is the reason you touch them, waking them up if you see fit. Jesus appeared to have died. But was not the reason they put him in cave instead of dug up grave, as many as they were, it would not take so much time to dig up even a shallow one, if they were truly witnesses. Why should it be women coming to see a 3 day and 3 night [you have to count for me 3 nights] dead body even to perfume him? Are all the men now women by their courage? Abeg spare me.

[Quote] 41And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat?

42And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb.

43And he took it, and did eat before them.[/Quote]And they always have his demand at hands, even broiled fish and honeycomb. Do spirits eat but human who are not dead are the only one that can eat between the two? DO spirits get hungry, afraid of being dead after he has died? So why hid from the Jews and the Romans who should be ones to be shamed if Jesus really died? I have heard many stories of near death, even presumed dead in this age of technology and people are affirming that what happened in stone age 2000 years ago could not be a fainting, a temporary coma, an illusion appearing to be so to people who were bent on doing evil, but God planned to save him so much so that when he shouted to God by His Personal Name Ellah [his accent, Allah arabic accent] they heard Elias, similar to how the pagans of Makka over 600 years later heard these are crane whose intercession are accepted even though that was not what was said? Read your Bible and read what the jews heard from the mouth of the fella on the cross.

[Quote] 44[b]And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.[/b]

45Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,

46And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behooved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:[/Quote]Show me where in the laws of Moses and the prophets and the psalms where it is written that Jesus will die and rise from dead the third day, while Jesus contradicted Moses and the prophets and the psalms ads he said the son of man [not the son of God or God in the flesh] shall spend 3 days and 3 nights in the belly of the earth? Show me the where Jesus was in the belly of the earth. Calculate for me the 3 nights part of it, if you are honest.

[Quote] 47And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.[/Quote]The nations of Israel. There were 12 of them agreeing with I am sent but to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Is there any reason to change his mission just at the end, why not make that known 6 months or a year into the mission or before it end? Is there any reason that you thing the 12 tribes are not nations since you had Judea and Israel as divided nations among the 12 to similar North America and the America of the New World Land mass[es]?

[Quote] 48And ye are witnesses of these things.

49And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.[/Quote]Witness to the fact that he did not die since he was not a ghost/spirit but flesh and bones, but only appeared so to the executioners, days before; sometimes friday past.
Re: Muhammad Poisoned By A Jew, Why Must He Die Poisoned, After All He Is A Beloved by bright007(f): 10:07am On Jan 17, 2012
*Enters thread $ sees å lot of moon worshipping bigots who have not only used their myopic reasoning to derail the thread but also showcase their profanity.
Instead of admit that their idol worshipping prophet died by food poisoning $ as such is not worthy of followership,they have resulted to become blasphemers $ fools without inquiry.Its so pathetic.
Re: Muhammad Poisoned By A Jew, Why Must He Die Poisoned, After All He Is A Beloved by Sweetnecta: 12:18pm On Jan 17, 2012
^^^^^^^^ You are not so bright as you did not name the idol the noble prophet [as] worshiped, especially when moon is qamar and that is so far from the name Allah. do you know that Muhammad [as] split the moon as a sign the makkan disbelievers demanded from him, while your human god in your bible failed to spend 3 days and 3 nights in the belly of the earth, even if i allow a mere cave to be that belly?

food poisoning that took effect 3 years later must have been tamed in the body of the one who lived with it for that long, while hanging killed your god the same day [i dont believe Jesus [as] was hung]. if a man who survived the deadliest poison of his enemy for 3 years is not worthy of following, tell me how man killed instantly by hanging is God Almighty, bright man?

and it was the christian woman who started the thread and you expect us to let her and your miserable self advance your lies? mr. bright [not], thats not how the world works. responding to accusation is normal in every society.

i repeat, you are not so bright, so change your name.
Re: Muhammad Poisoned By A Jew, Why Must He Die Poisoned, After All He Is A Beloved by bright007(f): 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2012
Sweetnecta:

^^^^^^^^ You are not so bright as you did not name the idol the noble prophet [as] worshiped, especially when moon is qamar and that is so far from the name Allah. do you know that Muhammad [as] split the moon as a sign the makkan disbelievers demanded from him, while your human god in your bible failed to spend 3 days and 3 nights in the belly of the earth, even if i allow a mere cave to be that belly?

food poisoning that took effect 3 years later must have been tamed in the body of the one who lived with it for that long, while hanging killed your god the same day [i dont believe Jesus [as] was hung]. if a man who survived the deadliest poison of his enemy for 3 years is not worthy of following, tell me how man killed instantly by hanging is God Almighty, bright man?

and it was the christian woman who started the thread and you expect us to let her and your miserable self advance your lies? mr. bright [not], thats not how the world works. responding to accusation is normal in every society.

i repeat, you are not so bright, so change your name.
Etymologically,the god Mohammad and his family worshipped before he decided to take his evil ministry to d next level is allah.I hope dat answers your first question.
Also wat do u understand by splitting of d moon?
Now regarding d departure of d greatest of all d prophet dat ever grazed d surface of d earth(JESUS) ,he knew and said it emphatically dat he was going to be crucified and rise d third day.That cannot be said of your idol worshipping purported prophet who did not know his next few seconds.
Eventually he got poisoned as å result of his glutinous appetite and died as å result of complications resulting from d food poisoning.
Let me ask u å question,If he was really å true prophet,shouldn't he have known before he was poisoned?
Re: Muhammad Poisoned By A Jew, Why Must He Die Poisoned, After All He Is A Beloved by ivoice247: 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2012
bright007:

Etymologically,the god Mohammad and his family worshipped before he decided to take his evil ministry to d next level is allah.I hope dat answers your first question.
Also wat do u understand by splitting of d moon?
Now regarding d departure of d greatest of all d prophet dat ever grazed d surface of d earth(JESUS) ,he knew and said it emphatically dat he was going to be crucified and rise d third day.That cannot be said of your idol worshipping purported prophet who did not know his next few seconds.
Eventually he got poisoned as å result of his glutinous appetite and died as å result of complications resulting from d food poisoning.
Let me ask u å question,If he was really å true prophet,shouldn't he have known before he was poisoned?

Etymology is the study of the history and origin of Words. This has nothing to do with the moon. And no muslim worships the moon talkless of the prophet muhammed(saw); as the quran stated:-

And from among His(Allah's) Signs are the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. Prostrate yourselves not to the sun nor to the moon, but prostrate yourselves to Allah Who created them, if you (really) worship Him.
( سورة فصلت , Fussilat, Chapter #41, Verse #37)

Yes, you're right, the prophet Muhammed(saw) did not know the next few seconds, neither did jesus(as) nor any of the prophets, angels or jinns, but allah revealed the future to the prophets according to what allah wanted them to know. According to many verses in the bible, jesus(as) did not know the next few seconds:-

Jesus went to a fig tree looking for food to eat (Matthew 21:18-22; Mark 11:12-14, 20-21). When he saw that there were no figs on the tree he cursed it.

"Now from the sixth hour until the ninth hour there was darkness over all the land. And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, 'Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?' that is, 'My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?' " (Matthew 27:45-46)

Only Allah alone knows the next few seconds, as stated in the glorious quran;-

Verily Allah, with Him (Alone) is the knowledge of the Hour, He sends down the rain, and knows that which is in the wombs. No person knows what he will earn tomorrow, and no person knows in what land he will die. Verily, Allah is All-Knower, All-Aware (of things).
( سورة لقمان , Luqman, Chapter #31, Verse #34)
Re: Muhammad Poisoned By A Jew, Why Must He Die Poisoned, After All He Is A Beloved by abdulmaajid: 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
Please see this video. Hope it clears all of the doubts. Don't miss this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1HBNe3R0vI
Re: Muhammad Poisoned By A Jew, Why Must He Die Poisoned, After All He Is A Beloved by DeathStroke007(m): 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
Simply because he's Allah creation.. Every creation will die.. The way each creation dies is irrelevant
Re: Muhammad Poisoned By A Jew, Why Must He Die Poisoned, After All He Is A Beloved by GasserNF: 3:01am On Apr 25
All the actual proofs you have are either irrelevant or inauthentic.

I'm talking about ibn Hisham and Ibn Sa'd.
Seerah books contain alot of unreliable and inauthentic reports.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi / Ten Reasons You Shouldn't Celebrate Maolid Nabiyy / Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.