Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

I Want To Marry Rich - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Marry Rich (3577 Views)

Why Do Girls Marry Rich Guys Only To Regret In Future? / Lady That Wants To Marry Rich Man Got Priceless Reply. (pic) / Do Women Who Marry Poor Men Have Regrets While Seeing Others Who Marry Rich Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Want To Marry Rich by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2012
born2fuck:

You better marry sexkill and let him kill your Kitty finally, I  cannot imagine the number of rich men,yahoo boys, 419, MEND and Boko haram that would have transfer her Kitty from one to another. Sexkill should triple his condom  and he also got what the poor girl need (his CV has proven this)

grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: I Want To Marry Rich by Mynd44: 6:29pm On Jan 08, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Yes O. Not all of us can marry them, but won't mind being friends with the celebs. No benefits attached from my angle but I am willing to receive bountiful harvest.
You should be heading a church
Re: I Want To Marry Rich by lovelydoll: 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2012
theres nothing wrong with getting married at thirty ,life isn't all about marriage, make sure you have a job that can support your kids before u think about marriage . were not in grannys time anymore where your in the village and have zero opportunity,but marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (8th Edition) / 10 Reasons Why Men Don't Find Fat Women Attractive / Who's Your Celebrity Crush ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.