Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Ladies Leaving With Their Boyfriends Without Being Legally Married. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Leaving With Their Boyfriends Without Being Legally Married. (980 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Leaving With Their Boyfriends Without Being Legally Married. by mydynasty(m): 10:23am On Oct 05, 2007
Often times, It amazes me how a guy and a girl who have not legally

tied the knots start leaving together. What kind of relationship is that.

Percentage wise, do such relationships eventually lead to the couple getting married at the end?

Cos personally, I have my reservations about such union.

Whats your take on this?
Re: Ladies Leaving With Their Boyfriends Without Being Legally Married. by CrazyMan(m): 10:41am On Oct 05, 2007
Such relationship doesn’t lead to any marriage; the guy is just taking advantage of the girl when he’s through, he would move on.
Re: Ladies Leaving With Their Boyfriends Without Being Legally Married. by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 05, 2007
mydynasty:

Often times, It amazes me how a guy and a girl who have not legally

tied the knots start leaving together. What kind of relationship is that.

Percentage wise, do such relationships eventually lead to the couple getting married at the end?

Cos personally, I have my reservations about such union.

Whats your take on this?

What kind of relationship is it? Often more loving than that of a married couple. Being married "legally" as you put it, gives absolutely no guarantees the relationship's going to last the course.

I see nothing wrong with it at all, different folk, different strokes. I have friends, who are couples living together, unmarried. One of these couples have been together for 15 years, and have 2 lovely kids, who are as happy and as cared for as any kids could ever be.

On the other hand, there are married couples who split up barely 2 years after getting married.
Re: Ladies Leaving With Their Boyfriends Without Being Legally Married. by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 05, 2007
crazykid:

Such relationship doesn’t lead to any marriage; the guy is just taking advantage of the girl when he’s through, he would move on.

Not always the case mate. Getting "legally" hitched will NOT keep any man with a woman, if he doesn't want to be with her. Even a battery of kids will NOT prevent a man from moving on, if that's what he wants to do.
Re: Ladies Leaving With Their Boyfriends Without Being Legally Married. by CrazyMan(m): 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2007
I agree with you on that.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Mistakenly Seen your Male Or Female / Marriage By Introduction / Is He Hiding Something From Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.