Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Ministers Laughing At Nigerians During The Federal Executive Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministers Laughing At Nigerians During The Federal Executive Meeting (12976 Views)

Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) / Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. / Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministers Laughing At Nigerians During The Federal Executive Meeting by bingils(m): 5:00pm On Jan 04, 2012
Nairaland administrators y can't we view pictures?
Re: Ministers Laughing At Nigerians During The Federal Executive Meeting by Dyt(f): 5:02pm On Jan 04, 2012
nl no go kill person
lol
Re: Ministers Laughing At Nigerians During The Federal Executive Meeting by sandysprax(m): 5:14pm On Jan 04, 2012
Akiika:

How can overfed people like these think straight?, see Anyim, a fat-Bottom that cannot sit for 15 mins without dozing off. Non of them look sharp, they are all senile. What a shame.

Word! i wonder how they even perform their duties effectively with such bellies.My grandmother will say its the snake that swallowed his mate.They are Nigerians that swallowed their fellow Nigerians, hence the pot belly.
Re: Ministers Laughing At Nigerians During The Federal Executive Meeting by vislabraye(m): 5:36pm On Jan 04, 2012
Why wont they laugh? You know how much has entered their account for the triumph?
Re: Ministers Laughing At Nigerians During The Federal Executive Meeting by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2012
It is very unfortunate. It shows that those in government are beyond redemption; they can't even disguise their disdain for the masses. I call on all well meaning and courageous rebels to target these insensitive exploiters for immediate elimination. The bloodier the better. It is time to end this regime, forcefully.
Re: Ministers Laughing At Nigerians During The Federal Executive Meeting by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2012
kai!!! can a people be more loosers than all this posters commenting here, God see envy spewing all over the place, carry your placards into the street!! yeye loosers!
Re: Ministers Laughing At Nigerians During The Federal Executive Meeting by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2012
^
I'm sure you really meant 'losers'. Why not tighten your loose screw, lest you lose it altogether.
Re: Ministers Laughing At Nigerians During The Federal Executive Meeting by kizito96(m): 6:32pm On Jan 04, 2012
They have never bought fuel from the pump. Like Sanusi said they are all getting everything free, why would they not laugh
Re: Ministers Laughing At Nigerians During The Federal Executive Meeting by raeez(m): 6:39pm On Jan 04, 2012
are they laughing, ? They are simply overfed and robust cheeks that makes them look like they are smiling.
lols
Re: Ministers Laughing At Nigerians During The Federal Executive Meeting by CyberG: 6:59pm On Jan 04, 2012
Carry go, NOTHING do them! After all Nigerians voted for Jonathon and not PDP or his cabinet so they can laugh!! grin grin
Re: Ministers Laughing At Nigerians During The Federal Executive Meeting by 1025: 7:24pm On Jan 04, 2012
this is my only reason for hating boko haram and whatever they stand for. can't boko haram solve all these problems for us by deleting these criminals with bomb.
i am well convinced that anyone that kill these men will have double portion of virgins over there. they will enjoy more virgins than osama bin laden.
pls our dear boko haramists, do us this favour and kill these men and women beyond recognition and we will praise you all.
Re: Ministers Laughing At Nigerians During The Federal Executive Meeting by Timmy321(m): 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2012
What do you expect? They have shared the subsidy in form of reinvestment, so why wouldn't they laugh?? GOD WILL PUNISH THEM INDIVIDUALLY. I PRAY THAT GOD ANSWER THE PRAYER OF THE POOR SOONEST.
Re: Ministers Laughing At Nigerians During The Federal Executive Meeting by Orblonde: 8:54pm On Jan 04, 2012
Why should they not laugh? We are docile
Re: Ministers Laughing At Nigerians During The Federal Executive Meeting by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2012
pro01:

^
I'm sure you really meant 'losers'. Why not tighten your loose screw, lest you lose it altogether.

I repeat loooosers! Die if you want! Dumb loosers.
Re: Ministers Laughing At Nigerians During The Federal Executive Meeting by Adanora: 9:32pm On Jan 04, 2012
Wot do u want dem to do? CRY?
Re: Ministers Laughing At Nigerians During The Federal Executive Meeting by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 04, 2012
df2006:

I repeat looooser! Die if you want! Dumb loosers.

SMH. Accept my sympathies.

Re: Ministers Laughing At Nigerians During The Federal Executive Meeting by aljharem3: 10:51pm On Jan 04, 2012
pro01:

SMH. Accept my sympathies.

just ignore this mumu

he is one of those reta.rds we have in this country
Re: Ministers Laughing At Nigerians During The Federal Executive Meeting by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 04, 2012
op is paranoid.
Re: Ministers Laughing At Nigerians During The Federal Executive Meeting by Rossikk(m): 4:03am On Jan 05, 2012
As if any of you making noise here would not be 'smiling' too if you were in that room with them.

Mssheeewwww.
Re: Ministers Laughing At Nigerians During The Federal Executive Meeting by Nobody: 4:59am On Jan 05, 2012
y cnt boko emulate gud things,leave religion and face those murderers who think its all about their fat salaries,imagine one man earning 600millz yrly wen sm need jus 100000 to make them happy,God pls judge them the way you judged abacha.
Re: Ministers Laughing At Nigerians During The Federal Executive Meeting by Nobody: 5:02am On Jan 05, 2012
I cnt believe the lvvel of wickedness in NIgeria,God help me never to forget my values like the public officers of naija
Re: Ministers Laughing At Nigerians During The Federal Executive Meeting by Nobody: 5:10am On Jan 05, 2012
This thread makes no sense whatsoever
Re: Ministers Laughing At Nigerians During The Federal Executive Meeting by mickey2000(m): 9:01am On Jan 05, 2012
the man beside anyim is the head of service bello sali.
Re: Ministers Laughing At Nigerians During The Federal Executive Meeting by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 05, 2012
they really look overfed!
Re: Ministers Laughing At Nigerians During The Federal Executive Meeting by jpphilips(m): 4:11pm On Jan 06, 2012
lets talk about this present subsidy regime, the Cbn gov has already confessed he has evidence. of round tipping , he said he paid subsidy on 15 fake vessels approved by customs.
what did jonathan do? nothing

the reasons investors did not build refineries over the years was lack of cheap crude in part though most of them could have relied on stolen crude but the biggest reason is corruption

how? licences were given to companies without the financial muscle to build refineries also part b of the license clearly states that these armed robbers have oil lifting license embedded in their refining license,
tell me who will choose refining over lifting where he makes instant profit and inflated subsidy
what did jonathan do? nothing as usual

do you know that NNPC does not have storage facilities for all those millions of products they are quoting and importing.
how exactly does Nnpc wish to store 30million litres of pms? odechukwu's scrotum I guess.

do you know that these fg goons went ahead to licence importers without storage facilities leading to the govt paying extra for storage on a product u are paying over 70 naira as subsidy can u beat this stup1dity and incompetence?

what did iweala and jonathan do? nothing,

do you know that these leppers in Nnpc have no grading structure for imported pms low grade,mid grade and high grade all na pms same subsidy, same price even ethanol blends have subsidy paid on them, can you beat that
? even abroad where the products come from have different prices. some are far cheaper than others which ordinarily should attract low subsidy
what did iweala do? nothing.

do you know that these bingos at Nnpc dont maintain their pipeline networks which ordinarily should link one depot to the other,
they have to pay extra for tankers transporting these products all na subsidy.
even their jv partners are maintaining over 1000 pipeline networks in Nigeria.

what did iweala do?
nothing.

do you know that under madueke's watch demurrage is paid as subsidy to these importers .
how cant they be reponsible for their import schedule, is it not commonsensical for madueke to prioritize the discharge of those vessels quickly in tank farms as not to attract demurrage for a product you are subsidizing.
madueke a toddler is smarter than you.

and you want me toughen for a better future? which future ? can iweala,Sls and madueke plan for a sustainable future if given the task?
dead failures.

for every extra kobo you pay on pms you paid for madueke's incompetence.

now they can see high expenditure but cant see how their incompetence is inflating the subsidy regime.

look at their teeth that economy will crash, u seriously think iweala will see it comming if it was true that economy will crash.

incompetent basta.rds.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov Fashola May Ban Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools. Angry Muslims Crys Out / NIPOST Now Charges N500 For Any Parcel You Receieve / Have Yorubas Cornered Nigeria's ICT Sector?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.