Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

In A Steady Relationship, When Can You Drop The Condom? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In A Steady Relationship, When Can You Drop The Condom? (8904 Views)

Why Go Into A Relationship When You Are Not Ready To Marry / I Started Enjoying My Relationship When I Started Lying. / Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In A Steady Relationship, When Can You Drop The Condom? by kcblast(m): 11:34am On May 05, 2009
smiley I dey feel u Amaikama, Enjoyment lies 2 dem . no be so?
Re: In A Steady Relationship, When Can You Drop The Condom? by amaikama(m): 11:35am On May 05, 2009
@kc!! na so my guy grin
Re: In A Steady Relationship, When Can You Drop The Condom? by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 08, 2009
Immediately ma guy shocked
Re: In A Steady Relationship, When Can You Drop The Condom? by larimo(m): 8:50am On Jun 10, 2009
@poster,

why make things difficult for yourself? u cant even trust her enough. why put yourself in a difficult position.

if you consider this person as your partner for life, marry her and get the worries off your short life!
Re: In A Steady Relationship, When Can You Drop The Condom? by biola44: 1:03pm On Jun 10, 2009
when u trust her! grin grin grin
Re: In A Steady Relationship, When Can You Drop The Condom? by djcrucifix(m): 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2009
i think u can strapp up for as long as you like.
Re: In A Steady Relationship, When Can You Drop The Condom? by kcblast(m): 6:50pm On Jan 19, 2010
i took an oat with condom indtrs dat i,m not gonna let go
Re: In A Steady Relationship, When Can You Drop The Condom? by 190: 6:38am On May 04, 2011
after d pastor says for better and better and better and better
Re: In A Steady Relationship, When Can You Drop The Condom? by MMM2(m): 4:10pm On May 04, 2011
b4 marriage,
so u no go regret after marriage.
Re: In A Steady Relationship, When Can You Drop The Condom? by ichema4u(m): 1:29am On Dec 03, 2012
your good..love u
lioness: Boy, you better wear that condom like your life depended on it.

Even if its 1% effective, its better than nothing.
You better wear it angry. You hear me boy.
Wear the dam condom.
Re: In A Steady Relationship, When Can You Drop The Condom? by True2myself24(f): 4:19am On Dec 03, 2012
I'd say continue to use the condom. My boyfriend and I have been together for almost a year and lately we've been tempted not to use it out of laziness, but we always use it anyway because from the beginning of our relationship preventing pregnancy was an issue we both agreed was important to us, when we talked about how we wanted sex to be like in our relationship. We're both young adults trying to build our lives and we love each other enough to not jeopardize each other's futures. I just think it's really sweet when he offers to go out to the gas station to pick up some condoms when we run out or to do "other" things besides intercourse no matter how much in the mood we're in if we don't have condoms. I love him but a baby right now would really change our relationship compared to a baby in a few years from now. And as for STD prevention, no matter how long you've known someone you can never really be sure whether or not they'll cheat. Humans are flawed creatures. So at least until marriage, wrap it up. smiley
Re: In A Steady Relationship, When Can You Drop The Condom? by True2myself24(f): 4:25am On Dec 03, 2012
Can't always trust birth control. What about the day you forget to take a pill? And plus condoms are cheaper.
Re: In A Steady Relationship, When Can You Drop The Condom? by yankeepeters(m): 1:04pm On Apr 12, 2013
You don't need a condom in a relationship. Why because u they's no sex in a Godly relationship.only devilish relationships dat sex is based.
So pray for God to give u partner or help meet when u re ready for marriage and stop abusing the body of christ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Slay Queen And Her Saggy Boobs Storms An Event In Massive Bare Cleveage - Photo / Not A Tribalist Thread, But Is This True About Benue Girls / How Much Of Your Past Should Your Lover Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.