Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. (11517 Views)

The Pains Of A Busty Lady. / 5 Things Women Hate To Hear / Why Some Guys Hate Girls: Call Them Misogynists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by MrCork17: 6:51pm On Jan 05, 2012
curves? then its all about White Women. They very curvy! wink
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by Freiburger(m): 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2012
^^ Is not all about race bro black women got gurves too.
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by MrCork17: 7:06pm On Jan 05, 2012
Freiburger:

^^ Is not all about race bro black women got gurves too.

Curves ?  which curves?  you mean fats? bro have u seen  Nigerian women? Have u heard of Pamela Anderson? tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by kokoye(m): 7:12pm On Jan 05, 2012
cheesy cheesy

Pamela is from Kogi state
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by MrsChima1(f): 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2012
Pamela Anderson from Baywatch and Tom's jump off boo is Nigerian?
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by Mynd44: 7:19pm On Jan 05, 2012
Some like it some don't.
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by Airtimex(m): 7:29pm On Jan 05, 2012
for security purpose
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by kokoye(m): 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Pamela Anderson from Baywatch and Tom's jump off boo is Nigerian?

Yes, according to Lord Cork.

Or maybe he was referring to Pamela Oghenekaro Abanikonda from Kogi state
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by tashanja(m): 9:39pm On Jan 05, 2012
Can't date any fat babe no matter how busty, they are simply not appealing to me, besides they also offer less bedroom options than is achievable with a typical more maneuverable/flexible lepa - abeg slim chicks all the way, anytime any day! cool
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 05, 2012
i like big gals. big gals are so so so so sweet and moist not like those dry deep spaced lepkas
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by victorian(f): 10:57pm On Jan 05, 2012
Different strokes for different guys. My bf loves my big look, and I cant date slim guys , they are not appealing or sexy in my eyes. I like a well proportioned fleshy guy, very yummy tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by SAFO(m): 11:46pm On Jan 05, 2012
Nuttin wrong with a big girl if she knows how to be sexy with it. Like Tocarra from America's top model.

Now she could get it.
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 06, 2012
OP u no dey see road at all
of course there are some guys wey love busty ladies nah like this bobo below me grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by tavon(m): 1:18am On Jan 06, 2012
lefulefu:

OP u no dey see road at all
of course there are some guys wey love busty ladies nah like this bobo below me grin grin grin grin grin
lmao. to each is own but skinny is the way to go coz after labour they blow up.
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 06, 2012
tavon:

lmao. to each is own but skinny is the way to go coz after labour they blow up.
exactly my broda wink
u marry woman wey fat how she go come look after giving birth to three kids grin
omo slim babes wit curves na dem rule the earth cheesy cheesy
a big NO to orobo with pot belle grin
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by tavon(m): 2:29am On Jan 06, 2012
lefulefu:

exactly my broda wink
u marry woman wey fat how she go come look after giving birth to three kids grin
omo slim babes wit curves na dem rule the earth cheesy cheesy
a big NO to orobo with pot belle grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by MrsChima1(f): 5:22am On Jan 06, 2012
SAFO:

Nuttin wrong with a big girl if she knows how to be sexy with it. Like Tocarra from America's top model.

Now she could get it.

Let me catch Toccara in your wallet during lunch time! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by Mynd44: 7:54am On Jan 06, 2012
Still pointless thread
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 06, 2012
It depends on ur choice and taste but i can never date a fat lady
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by tavon(m): 2:21pm On Jan 06, 2012
wait a minute. tocarra aint fat. she just wasnt your typical skinny model
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by Mynd44: 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2012
crap
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by uzoexcel(m): 7:33pm On Dec 06, 2012
y do u lyk ur guyz' p*r*iC*k.....itz 4 urinating and mas*turbat*ing!!!!!!jeez grin grin grin grin grin
Mrs..Chima:

Frontless? Why you men love women with arse and boobies? I mean goodness! Boobies are for the babies and arse is to sit on!

Always touching and grouping, I mean GEEZ! GIVE US A BREAK!
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 06, 2012
Mr..Cork:
curves? then its all about White Women. They very curvy! wink
like cameron diaz grin
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by laberry101(m): 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2012
Princess055: Some guys hate to date fat and busty girls, WHY?

If your a guy, PLEASE speak for YOURSELF!!!

As for me, BOOBIES anytime, anyday... Whether on a skinny or Fat, 100% IN...#word#
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by crisycent: 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2012
I used to like them fleshy(not fat) and busty....but after I tasted lekpa and cut to size brea5ts,....hmmmm!!! I don't want to see fat girls again.
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by basher(m): 12:28am On Dec 07, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Take a cold shower!   We, women are human!  We aren't dolls!  Leave our bosoms and booties alone!

If we tell you guys, NO!!!! Respect that!

Speak for yourself o! The women I know wear skimpy dresses with plunging neckline and nothing underneath (both top and bottom). They then strut around the house a-jiggling & a-wiggling, picking up imaginary things from the floor in front of me, clearly expecting me to rise to the occasion and grab something.
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by Babamide(m): 1:30am On Dec 07, 2012
Have u ever heard the phrase 'more cushion for the pushin'? I'm for fat girls all the way or as Dbanj says: me I be lepa from bone to bone, I get big booty from zone to zone
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by ayodot87(m): 1:38am On Dec 07, 2012
Well, just like you said 'some'!!! Some others like em fat n busty u know…
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by carlos1(m): 7:11am On Mar 18, 2013
@ poster who told u dat, Wait till ma friend mayor jam u, He go even date u come date ur fat busty neigbour join. He no dey carry fat people play o. U neva jam
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by KINGwax(m): 7:43am On Mar 18, 2013
I love fat girls but I can't marry them. Unless if not that FAT.
I dislike slim girls unless for fucck's sake.
I dislike busty girls, whether slim of fat!
I prefer averagly built!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by modextus(m): 8:02am On Mar 18, 2013
your topic should have been..is it because i'm fat that men dont like me?..and i would have given you an advicegrin but on a serious note most men happens to dislike busty ladies bcus of the way they smell..90% v'got this annoying smell..
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by BlackPen15: 8:29am On Mar 18, 2013

Some guys hate to date fat and busty girls because they are fat and busty....Thats all!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Incest Sex Has Come To Stay / Is This Truth About Nigeria Girls after se.x / Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.