Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Nigerian Ladies Karma Exist. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Karma Exist. (2100 Views)

21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Ladies Karma Exist. by lovelydoll: 9:14am On Jan 05, 2012
Well,my cousin is 26 years old, went after a 40 something year old married man. The married man left his wife and kids for my cousin. my cousin and him got married and had one baby girl who is now 1 years old. The cheater left to Nigeria and my cousin recently got the news that he is with another women.

karma is real. don't go after married men.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Karma Exist. by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 05, 2012
Re: Nigerian Ladies Karma Exist. by Sijo01(f): 10:11am On Jan 05, 2012
^wer'v u been?
hapi new yr.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Karma Exist. by freecocoa(f): 10:16am On Jan 05, 2012
Okay,but does this karma work only on those who go after married men?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Karma Exist. by claremont(m): 10:36am On Jan 05, 2012
The Golden Rule- Do unto others like you will like others to do unto you. Ignore it at your own peril.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Karma Exist. by xynerise: 10:43am On Jan 05, 2012
The man has a mission. grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Karma Exist. by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 05, 2012
Sijo01:

^wer'v u been?
hapi new yr.

Was at Isi ala Ngwa. . . cheesy

I'm back though! How have you been?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Karma Exist. by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 05, 2012
@op: tell them jare, And it comes back strong! U take another woman husband and u think u will enjoy ur own marriage? Haha, What goes around comes back around.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Karma Exist. by Odunnu: 11:49am On Jan 05, 2012
You are very right OP! Even the old men are not left out, they suffer their punishment also.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Karma Exist. by richy5(m): 11:53am On Jan 05, 2012
Both suffer for the mistake dey have made,
Re: Nigerian Ladies Karma Exist. by bekay911(f): 3:02pm On Jan 05, 2012
claremont:

The Golden Rule- Do unto others like you will like others to do unto you. Ignore it at your own peril.
simple
Re: Nigerian Ladies Karma Exist. by kokoye(m): 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2012
Your cousin was just unlucky . . or she had the wrong objective.

In Nigeria, there a lots of ladies from poor familes go after wealthy married men and they come out of it with loads of kids, cash, and properties. they dont care as long as they get what they went for. Juju could be involved too but hey, you know what ur going into

Not saying it is good but that is the reality in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Ladies Karma Exist. by MrsChima1(f): 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2012
Mister Koyoke, a young lady said she is here to see you. You want her in room A?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Karma Exist. by slimyem: 4:02pm On Jan 05, 2012
yeah!
Just like my peeps would say pasan tan fi na iyaale,on be lori aja iyawo-the rod used to beat the senior wife is on the junior wife's roof. grin grin.
There's no disputing it!
Re: Nigerian Ladies Karma Exist. by kokoye(m): 4:04pm On Jan 05, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Mister Koyoke, a young lady said she is here to see you. You want her in room A?

Is she japanese . . with massage oil

Send her in tongue
Re: Nigerian Ladies Karma Exist. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 05, 2012
@poster
this has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with karma, but all to do with st[b]u[/b]pidity.
any woman who think that this married man (she cheated with) will suddenly STOP cheating the minute he marries HER, is an id[b]i[/b]ot!!!

what did she expect from a CONFIRMED cheater?! everything else about him could be a surprise, but what is sure about this man is that he cheats on his wife.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Karma Exist. by ronkebp(f): 7:56pm On Jan 05, 2012
Na today, yansh dey back!!!! .
Re: Nigerian Ladies Karma Exist. by Mynd44: 8:22am On Jan 06, 2012
Juju pass Karma ooo. If she had include juju, she would have had the man forever
Re: Nigerian Ladies Karma Exist. by Konnektions146(m): 8:29am On Jan 06, 2012
^^^
lmao

but u agree say juju get expiry date but karma na life time?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Karma Exist. by freecocoa(f): 8:35am On Jan 06, 2012
^
You see that thing wey una dey call karma baa,I'm not sure it exists cos if it does bad thing for don end for this world since.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Karma Exist. by OK2NV: 8:41am On Jan 06, 2012
what goes around comes around.

Re: Nigerian Ladies Karma Exist. by Konnektions146(m): 8:51am On Jan 06, 2012
freecocoa:

^
You see that thing wey una dey call karma baa,I'm not sure it exists cos if it does bad thing for don end for this world since.
basically in my understanding and believe --"anything that goes around comes around" but its generally referred to as KARMA

in this scenario, do u know how much bitter the 1st wife is?
how much curses and abuses she had layed and even other people?

there is an adage in my place that says "onu mmadu bu onu Chukwu" literally meaning "mouth of Human is mouth of God"

these things matters a lot and thats y its just good for people to try as much to get less involved in certain emotional engagements so a s not hurt people and incure the wrath of God/man.

but yu agree with me there is always an exception to every rule, people do things and still go free but we never can tell what GOD has got for them but as men, we see it with bare-eyes
Re: Nigerian Ladies Karma Exist. by freecocoa(f): 9:01am On Jan 06, 2012
^Towards the end of your post is where you'll find what I'm trying to say,maybe whoever made up that word "karma" and gave it that definition should try redefining it.

If "karma"does really exist then it doesn't extend to everybody,some people are innocent yet bad things keep happening to them while some evil ones go scot free.
Anyways like you said God sees it all and we as mere mortals may not really know what he(God) has in store for everyone,but judging with the human eyes,"karma" doesn't always work.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Karma Exist. by Konnektions146(m): 9:22am On Jan 06, 2012
just had to check it out
yu may check it out, the whole stuff is more like a believe than a definite reality.

http://www.buddhanet.net/e-learning/karma.htm

the whole concept seems ambiguous/unclear though
Re: Nigerian Ladies Karma Exist. by freecocoa(f): 10:03am On Jan 06, 2012
^
Okay its kinda long,think I'll check it out later,thanks. grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Karma Exist. by Mynd44: 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2012
Konnektions146:

^^^
lmao

but u agree say juju get expiry date but karma na life time?
You go renew am na
Re: Nigerian Ladies Karma Exist. by Konnektions146(m): 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2012
thats subject to availability of notification prior to expiry of which such features dont exist.

abeg leave me joor
Re: Nigerian Ladies Karma Exist. by Konnektions146(m): 6:58pm On Jan 06, 2012
thats subject to availability of notification prior to expiry of which such features dont exist.

abeg leave me joor
Re: Nigerian Ladies Karma Exist. by Konnektions146(m): 7:00pm On Jan 06, 2012

abeg leave me joor
Re: Nigerian Ladies Karma Exist. by Mynd44: 8:25pm On Jan 06, 2012
dps
Re: Nigerian Ladies Karma Exist. by viclee009: 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2012
what goes around come around
Re: Nigerian Ladies Karma Exist. by G42012: 10:44pm On Jan 06, 2012
xynerise:

The man has a mission. grin

grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Is It Normal For Im Girlfriend To Get Tribal Marks For Her Yansh?(backside) / Why Do Ladies Become Funny When Optionless Set In? / Curvy Or Slim Chics, Which Is Sweeter In Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.