Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Guys: My Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me Back: But I've Got Another Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: My Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me Back: But I've Got Another Girl (4495 Views)

9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: My Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me Back: But I've Got Another Girl by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 06, 2007
dear members, I was dating a girl of 18 in the last few moths, i loved her with all my heart, she also loves me too(it may be fake love), then there was a time i ask her out for sex, which de denied me of, not even explaining the reasons, and she vow never (ta si mi) to talk to me again, in few days.i got another girl of 20who like my presence in their house.she do whatever i ask her to do,but explains if she cant do it, though i"ve not ask this one for sex,
Then there come the EX- again after a month of abandoning me, and now she"s telling me that she was being annoyed the other time i ask for sex, and that its not yet time for that, but i detected it is her elder sister behind the call-back, coz i heared them whispering whenver she calls me now,
Now what do i do? should i leave the new girl i"ve got for the ex-girl that came back?, Or what, pls i need some advice,
Re: Guys: My Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me Back: But I've Got Another Girl by layi(m): 2:24am On Oct 06, 2007
What has sex got to do with a fruitful relationship?
How old r u?
Re: Guys: My Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me Back: But I've Got Another Girl by Nobody: 4:54am On Oct 06, 2007
Well.you ask me that, im not ready for sex either, but i just want to measure the love she have for me, that made me ask her for that, coz she gives excuses whenever i ask her out on a walk,
Re: Guys: My Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me Back: But I've Got Another Girl by olanajim(m): 9:00am On Oct 06, 2007
You can never, must never use sex to measure any lady's love for you. To me, it is stupid of any man to immediately as a lady for sex after few weeks of dating.

Relationship is not all about sex. That girl was right to refused your sex request.

Try relate to them as friend and discover the beauty of friendship. Don't double date. Don't propose sex to either of them. If you want long term relationship, patience is the key.

Anyone who tell you to choose A or B, may make you regret your action unless he know the two girls in advance.

So to your question. If what you seek is pure friendship, befriend the two. If your intention is just sex, then choose none. Instead visit the nearest redlight district for that. AIDS is real. If your have intention for lasting relationship, then be patience and first know thb girls before jumping at them.

You may eventually finds that none of them is your dream girl. Be slow to act, it help prolong your day of joy.
Re: Guys: My Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me Back: But I've Got Another Girl by Pip(m): 10:20am On Oct 06, 2007
Guy must be young to be insinuating that sex killed that relationship. Believe me girls love sex alot. If she refuses then she's not ready for it or doesn't like you enough. So let her be. Besides she's too young to be preoccupied with sex
Re: Guys: My Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me Back: But I've Got Another Girl by niceuzor: 10:36am On Oct 06, 2007
- too young my broda?. . shocked .haba 18yrs old,beside the guy didn't even tell us his AGE?
Re: Guys: My Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me Back: But I've Got Another Girl by Pip(m): 10:58am On Oct 06, 2007
if he wasn't too young, he wouldn't be preoccupied with s girl giving him sex and breaking up because of that. It's only bad if she's giving others and not him. If she's untouched let her do it when she's ready
Re: Guys: My Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me Back: But I've Got Another Girl by niceuzor: 11:02am On Oct 06, 2007
- i thought as much
Re: Guys: My Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me Back: But I've Got Another Girl by olanajim(m): 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2007
Anybody dating an 18 year old lady and quiting because of sex is either in the same age group or slightly above. It is only an immature guy that would ask for sex after month of dating then quit when he could not have his way. Anybody outside this is having character problem.
Re: Guys: My Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me Back: But I've Got Another Girl by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2007
Well, guys, im 20, and my intention want to really have it with her even if she says "yes", all she did was walk away from me, and told me she"ll never talk to me again, Only to come ove again in few days,
Re: Guys: My Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me Back: But I've Got Another Girl by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2007
i didnt intent to have it with her even if she says "yes'.
Re: Guys: My Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me Back: But I've Got Another Girl by olanajim(m): 6:13pm On Oct 06, 2007
I don't believe you! If it were true you didn't intend having it, how could her refusal lead to the crash of the relationship?

You are mature at 20, but sex is NEVER the way to measure love. There is obviously more to what you revealed. You should look at character and other things. Perhaps what you are feeling now is lust. Why not be somebody and focus your energy on productive works.
Re: Guys: My Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me Back: But I've Got Another Girl by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 07, 2007
Well, i tried on the character stuffs too, but she dont seems to have time (even little) for me at all, if i called her for a talk, she"ll always have excuses and unnecassary reasons, its when she needs money from money, that she respoonds and manage to smile at me, its all this that makes me to test her in asking for sex, i had known she"ll deny, as it shows in her character that she"s olny interested in my money,

and when she came back to me, she asked me "do you want to marry me?" ,
so, what do you suggest i do in this situation of her, undecided
Re: Guys: My Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me Back: But I've Got Another Girl by olanajim(m): 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2007
If she is just after your money then ask yourself whether you want to be her bank where she can draw money at will. If yes, go after her.

Did her character outshine that of your current gf? If NO, she get a minus.
Did you love your present gf? If yes, she get another minus!
Did you present gf love you? If yes, mark another bold minus.
Is she promising? If NO, a bolder minus.
Is your present gf better in term of future expectation? If yes, then put another minus!
Now, add up these minuses and it give a bold "NO SECOND CHANCE"

That is my candid advice. A girl of 18 talking of marriage without career prospect is in dreamland. Tell her you have got another gal and you can't double date. Tell her to wait till that new gal misbehave before she can "reapply"! NO VACANCY!

Finally make a move at creating a sound future for yourself.

Peace from me to you! God bless you.
Re: Guys: My Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me Back: But I've Got Another Girl by olanajim(m): 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2007
If she is just after your money then ask yourself whether you want to be her bank where she can draw money at will. If yes, go after her.

Did her character outshine that of your current gf? If NO, she get a minus.
Did you love your present gf? If yes, she get another minus!
Did you present gf love you? If yes, mark another bold minus.
Is she promising? If NO, a bolder minus.
Is your present gf better in term of future expectation? If yes, then put another minus!

That is my candid advice. A girl of 18 talking of marriage without career prospect is in dreamland. Tell her you have got another gal and you can't double date. Tell her to wait till that new gal misbehave before she can "reapply"! NO VACANCY!

Finally make a move at creating a sound future for yourself.

Peace from me to you! God bless you.
Re: Guys: My Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me Back: But I've Got Another Girl by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 07, 2007
Did her character outshine that of your current girlfriend? Bad, compared to the current girl
Did you love your present girlfriend? Yes,
Did you present girlfriend love you? I think a little bit.as i"vent studied her much,
Is she promising? somewhat
Is your present girlfriend better in term of future expectation? Somewhat, the Ex is getting an admission into higher institution, but i aint, as i intend to continue my life overseas,
Re: Guys: My Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me Back: But I've Got Another Girl by olanajim(m): 2:19pm On Oct 07, 2007
What do you mean by "somewhat"? Remember, l am not there and have not seen any of the ladies. It is either YES OR NO. Somewhat mean you don't know and you are not sure. That means you should do your homework well.

As for you travelling abroad. Have you any assurance that your dream would soon materialized? What plan have you in place. Don't be a dreamer. Be a doer!
Re: Guys: My Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me Back: But I've Got Another Girl by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 07, 2007
the somewhat is NO.

as for the travelling, i dont only dream, but plan, not olny, but also act,
and im doing it rignt now,
thanks,
Re: Guys: My Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me Back: But I've Got Another Girl by olanajim(m): 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2007
Then stay where your heart is and tell the old gal NO SECOND CHANCE. Let God guide you.
Take care.
Re: Guys: My Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me Back: But I've Got Another Girl by dellynash(f): 10:48am On Oct 08, 2007
hi gentleman please may i know your age, the girl was right to have rejected your request for sex. if she left you just because she was angry about this , then please go back to her and talk things out with her. Both of you can continue in friendship and wait the ripe time for sex.
Re: Guys: My Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me Back: But I've Got Another Girl by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2007
Hmm, you ask me my age, ok, im 20, but i think i have a genuine reason for asking that from her, and she"s showed it in her character that she"s only inetrested in my money, and not in real love,
So i just use that to find out if she"s real,
Coz she give excuses whenver i asked her out on a walk, she dont even wants to see me, only my money,

jugde this well,
Re: Guys: My Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me Back: But I've Got Another Girl by eunisam: 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2007
Do you need sex or love which one? anyway we can only give our opinions but you have to make the decision.

That girl did nothing against you why leaving her? I have dated two girls without having sex with them after 4years each.what do u really need? is it sex or what?

and  even now am still a lad thus I broke up with them.

Men can't we do without sex? what is sex? and what is sex for? I prefere true love  than sex.
Re: Guys: My Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me Back: But I've Got Another Girl by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 08, 2007
And guys, i think her elder sister are the ones behind her, pushing to do all sort of things she dont really intend to do,
and i wonder why she could come again, telling me she"S sory for the declination,
wouldnt her put her in trouble.?

should i go for her again, coz she dont stop calling my phone,
pls advise me,
Re: Guys: My Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me Back: But I've Got Another Girl by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2007
eunisam, you are right, but i dont need sex either, for now, just true and lasting love,
And the greatest and worst part is, she seldom have time for me, but if its to ask some money, believe me if i say she should come over to kaduna to get the money, she"ll come ,
Re: Guys: My Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me Back: But I've Got Another Girl by ufobabe(f): 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2007
u shouldn't rush into somrthing big enough 2 crush u.

impatience is a sign of immaturity. time always reveals true motives.

sex is not love. sex is also not food. someday u will be tired

relationship was made 2 bring us joy and happiness.
maybe u need the real and deep meaning of love.
LOVE IS THE INTIMACY OF KNOWING EACH OTHER DEEPLY, UNCONDITIONALLY ACCEPTING EACH OTHER, AND GIVING EACH OTHER THE FREEDOM 2 SHOW PAIN, DEPRESSION, ANGER, FRUSTRATION AND THE FREEDOM OF HONEST XPRESSION OF PERSONAL FEELINS AND THOUGHTS ESPECIALLY NEGATIVE, UNPLESANT ONES- it is called true friendship filled with beauty and life .
any of them that does not possess these gualities.
my guy, sent her parking
Re: Guys: My Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me Back: But I've Got Another Girl by dodowaski(f): 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2007
Ok
Re: Guys: My Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me Back: But I've Got Another Girl by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2007
dodowaski
what do she wants that i dont, pls explain better.
Re: Guys: My Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me Back: But I've Got Another Girl by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2007
Another thing, guys,
she"s asking for my help, like get supper for her, she says she"s hungry,
but i get it even for her elder sister too,
i love this girl, but just can imagine the stupid ways she act at me,
she one day asked me "Do you want to marry me?"
Re: Guys: My Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me Back: But I've Got Another Girl by cblow(m): 8:47am On Oct 11, 2007
goldtito,
you sound like a very young and inexperienced chap, how old are you? i could guess , 16, 17 or even 20 max, if you know why u shld be in a relationship, u will not jump into a new one within days just because the former left after refusing you sex and you also dint mention what you do, r u a student or ur working? , or do you think she dint know the value of what she had?? man wake up, get real, if you say u love the person u r now with, then get on with your life, but i hope u actually know why u shld be in a relationship in the first place, when one phase of life is over with, it is closed, face the future

wake up!!! grin grin
Re: Guys: My Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me Back: But I've Got Another Girl by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 11, 2007
ok.
Re: Guys: My Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me Back: But I've Got Another Girl by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 11, 2007
well, im 20.Seeking admission into overseas Schools, i didnt jump into another relationship, it goes thus; the new lady was the first i approach for relationship, but she isnt pretty enough, so i didnt give her much of my attention, and doesnt even visit her then,
suddenly after few weeks of getting my old girlfriend (one which im now going with)
i came across this pretty and cool young girl of 18, she"s taking an exam.I loved her seriously, that whatever she asked, i got it for her in no time, But she just dont seem to be giving me much attention(i think so, coz of the way she behave, though she says its natural to her) , and when i approach for sex, she just dnied me of it, and the previous girl(whin im now with) came to me , and take relationship much better with me,
And now the pretty girl came back to me, apologising of what she had done, But i dont seem to be interested in her again,
Or do u suggest i continue with her, coz i loved her, even more than the current,

Pls advise me on this,
Re: Guys: My Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me Back: But I've Got Another Girl by zenith06(f): 11:43am On Oct 11, 2007
I know you must have heard enough advise, but the best advise is the one u chose or give yourself. in my own opinion, "the known devil is far better than the unknown angel" .
And since before now u can easily predict her best and worst moment than ur newly fonud love, meanwhile she is the one that want u back, hence she might have realise she has lost something inevitable in her life and migth what to correct the past mistake. In view of my opinion i think giving her second chance might be better. thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Something I found on my facebook page / Ladies, You Owe Us An Explanation!! / The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.