Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,927 members, 7,824,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions - Food (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions (209364 Views)

Setting Up A Kitchen - Suggestions Needed. / Peak Milk Reach For Millions Promo- How To Win Revealed!- Informationvilla / Starters And Deserts For Nigerian Meals, Suggestions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by aigrichie1(f): 11:53pm On May 18, 2021
LEARN WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT:

LERAN TO BUILD;

E-COMMERCE WEBSITE
BUSINESS WEBSITE
BLOG WEB PAGE
HOTEL MANAGEMENT WEBSITE
LOGISTICS WEBSITE & MORE:

+2347088659125
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by ThaRealNyke: 3:42pm On Jun 17, 2021
*OAT MEAL WHEAT FLOUR*
*Gluten free*
40K = 25KG Bags
NEWLY SHIPPED-IN ARRIVAL IN STORE

*Call/Text/WhatsApp: +23408069829826 Martins Chima*

It's versatility is amazing: It mixes easily with smoothies, it can easily be added to baked foods like muffins, cookies, cakes, brownies, pancakes, biscuits, bread, porridge, and also for servings with soup as swallow, and much more.
It is an excellent source of dietary fiber and it is higher in protein and healthy fats, and lower in carbohydrates than most other whole grains.
It's taste, aroma, white and brown color is perfect. The best healthy and affordable meal you can get.

Produced by Morning Foods Limited, Crewe, CW2, United Kingdom, an Independent British Company.

25kg Bag = Affordable @ 40K

Call/Text/WhatsApp: +2348069829826 Martins Chima

*OAT MEAL WHEAT FLOUR*

Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by solaiphones: 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2021
My brother’s account was ban what’s the best way of unbanning it
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by yihaiwuya: 3:38am On Jul 02, 2021
contact
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by solaiphones: 11:33am On Jul 02, 2021
yihaiwuya:
contact
Cowpel
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 19, 2021
fbabs I don't have access to my mail
What's up
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 19, 2021
Mynd44 please take down my last thread from crime section immediately for personal and security reasons thank you
Mynd44
Mynd44
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by fbabs(m): 10:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
you4me:
fbabs I don't have access to my mail
What's up
Oh
Send me a WhatsApp message on
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 19, 2021
I
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by fbabs(m): 11:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
you4me:
No please talk to me on here
Delete the quote
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 20, 2021
Q
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Martinez4life(m): 11:15am On Sep 30, 2021
Please anytime I post am always getting suspended for no reason why please
I don't understand it's annoying
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by trutharena: 3:15am On Oct 10, 2021
[url]vanguardngr.com[/url]yyy
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by BestRicePlug28(f): 6:51am On Nov 07, 2021
How do I delete an old Post or comment of mine
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by jaiyeorie: 3:37pm On Nov 08, 2021
Chef Fregz - cooking banga boxing fitness Aura by Trascorp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_7pS8vl2cE
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by jaiyeorie: 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
ofadaboy Kokun @iceboxcocktails @LORACUCINA @flourfix_ng @grubandbytes @iceboxco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkzLhYMFewo
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Truvelisback(m): 8:37pm On Dec 09, 2021
MissyB3, it's good u created this thread. Nice one.
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by KingLarry04: 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hello mod, I do not have any complaint,feedback or suggestion.. I just want somebody to teach me how to cook fried rice, I opened a thread for this reason, but no reply, thanks
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Chijeep(m): 6:39pm On Dec 16, 2021
WANT TO CHANGE MY MONIKER TO LIGHTERBOY
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Horluwathoby: 8:43am On Jan 29, 2022
EXCELLENT GREETINGS! EXCELLENT GRERTINGS!

DE_HONEY KITCHEN & SOUVENIRS HUBS SALES DISTRIBUTOR IN ALL KIND OF KITCHEN UTENTIL, SOUVENIRS, AND OTHER GIFTED ITEMS.

ITEMS AVAILABLE.

CERAMIC MUG, POT, JAR, PAPEE BAG, NYLON, BAGS, BASKET, TRAY, KEY HOLDER, RICE COOKER, RICE DISPENSER, SPOON SPATULAR, THEN CRUSHER AND PEELER IN ALL KIND..ETC.

Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by nirwaarun: 8:18am On Feb 17, 2022
Now, the wait for the Indian food lovers in Australia is over now, can eat delicious mouth-watering and spicy Indian dishes at Indian Restaurant in Quakers Hill. Cost-effective, hygienic foodservice and luxury infrastructure where you can get the memorable dining experience of Indian food.
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
The Season Of Appearance.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzqNSqELu0c
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2022
How we became the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

Apostle Arome Osayi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=158nyTI84xs
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by gloryhomemaker(f): 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
MOD, I need urgent Help.

The Thread below came out duplicated when I submitted the Post. Kindly help me remove one (I also identified the one to be removed).

How I Make Delicious Anambra Bitter Leaf Soup With Assorted Meat (photos,video)
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by clothingonline(m): 3:43pm On Aug 17, 2022
I need a good meat pie plug and chicken and chips close to my boutique in igando
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by WhizdomXX(m): 12:00am On Sep 10, 2022
MissyB3:
Good day, esteemed members,

I understand there might be need for some of you to establish communication with me for diverse reasons. So, here is an opportunity to do so.
This thread is mainly for complaints, feedbacks and suggestions. No off-topic posts, please.

- Complaints
If you are having problems using any of the features of this forum or you can't find your post/thread, report the problem on this thread, and I'd be glad to be of help, if and when I can.
If you've been banned by the spambot, also report here by posting the link to the post/thread. You can also help report a spambot-seized post of another member.
In brief, If you need help in this section, here, you can let me know what the problem is.

- Feedbacks
Criticize and/or applaud my efforts in this section.
I'd like to know if/when I'm doing anything deemed incorrect and/or anything deemed worthy.
Both criticism and applause may help me improve, so keep 'em coming in. [size=4pt]No Bottom-licking or hating . . .just be sincere.[/size]  cheesy

- Suggestions
As we all know, the Food Section is a quiet section, what do you think we can do to make it more lively?
All suggestions are welcome.
Here, you can also recommend a thread to be put on the front page, if it meets the criteria, it will appear on the front page.

N.B.: Please, note that my response time can vary from a few minutes to up to a week or more
[as I do have a life outside NL] but I promise to reply as soon as I can. So, I ask for your understanding and patience as I make my best effort.

Regards,
Missy B  smiley
I need hamburger thread, Gm.
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by f1dark(f): 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2022
MissyB3:
Good day, esteemed members,

I understand there might be need for some of you to establish communication with me for diverse reasons. So, here is an opportunity to do so.
This thread is mainly for complaints, feedbacks and suggestions. No off-topic posts, please.

- Complaints
If you are having problems using any of the features of this forum or you can't find your post/thread, report the problem on this thread, and I'd be glad to be of help, if and when I can.
If you've been banned by the spambot, also report here by posting the link to the post/thread. You can also help report a spambot-seized post of another member.
In brief, If you need help in this section, here, you can let me know what the problem is.

- Feedbacks
Criticize and/or applaud my efforts in this section.
I'd like to know if/when I'm doing anything deemed incorrect and/or anything deemed worthy.
Both criticism and applause may help me improve, so keep 'em coming in. [size=4pt]No Bottom-licking or hating . . .just be sincere.[/size]  cheesy

- Suggestions
As we all know, the Food Section is a quiet section, what do you think we can do to make it more lively?
All suggestions are welcome.
Here, you can also recommend a thread to be put on the front page, if it meets the criteria, it will appear on the front page.

N.B.: Please, note that my response time can vary from a few minutes to up to a week or more
[as I do have a life outside NL] but I promise to reply as soon as I can. So, I ask for your understanding and patience as I make my best effort.

Regards,
Missy B  smiley
There's no existing thread on that topic. I also tried to do a Google search but nothing came up except nigerian restaurants and african markets in Tx. You may start a thread about it, who knows, someone could be of help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks / Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. / Nigerian Recipes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.