Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions (209072 Views)

Setting Up A Kitchen - Suggestions Needed. / Peak Milk Reach For Millions Promo- How To Win Revealed!- Informationvilla / Starters And Deserts For Nigerian Meals, Suggestions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by haywizzy007(m): 5:41pm On Nov 07, 2018
Square65:
texas, us. thanks! searching for thread
??
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by haywizzy007(m): 5:41pm On Nov 07, 2018
Square65:
texas, us. thanks! searching for thread
??
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by haywizzy007(m): 5:51pm On Nov 07, 2018
monalicious:
Asking how do I open a thread
??
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Luthercboi709(m): 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2018
AUDITION AUDITION AUDITION
DIMASTV

Are you good looking? Do you have great communication skills and good with presentation and inbuilt swags?
*Are you dramatically funny with a natural ability to dance and make people laugh?
*Do you think you have the qualities to be a very good presenter?
*Have you got the right appeal to thrill the audience?
*Do you have the requisite presentation skills and voice
Then it is time for the Nigeria populace to applaud you as we launch you to stardom.

Must look good and speak well with good dress sense
Intended applicants are expected to possess highly creative presentation & scriptwriting abilities.

Send us an email to DIMASTVNG@GMAIL.COM
Please specify the following on your email: Location (where you currently reside),
Recent Photograph.. only successful shortlisted candidates would be invited to audition

You can also follow us @Dimastvng

NOTE: Also open to I.T. students
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Luthercboi709(m): 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2019
AUDITION AUDITION AUDITION

DIMAS TV having an audition for the follow vacant post
*business strategist ( must be a graduate)
*in-house photographer
*marketers
*makeup artist

Qualities needed below

Excellent communication skills
Exceptional organization skills
Sales ability
Eternal learners
Adaptability
Creativity
Good observation skills

Send us an email to DIMASTVNG@GMAIL.COM
Please specify the following on your email: Location (where you currently reside),
Recent Photograph.. only successful shortlisted candidates would be invited for audition

NOTE: Also open to I.T. students.
You can also follow us in IG @Dimastvng

Date: Jan 4th 2019 at No 72 faloun street off akinlere marsha
Time 10 am prompt

Dress as you want to be addressed
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by biyiwyle(m): 3:22am On Jan 09, 2019
Hello Missy b.

I would like to know if I'm being blocked. I have been trying to create a new topic since 3 days ago but it has been given me "system over whelmed". I wonder if the system can be overwhelmed for the whole day (2 days). It's 3:20am... and it's still overwhelmed. So I would love to know if it's really overwhelmed or I'm being blocked. By the way, I just got active on naira land so I think I made a mistake once posting twice. I'm not yet used to it but I'm food now.

Please help look into the matter. Thanks
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by QueenD01(f): 4:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
Are u living outside the country or cities like Lagos and Abuja that u can't find your local food recipes or is very expensive?
Interested in getting Nigeria local food stuffs at cheaper price?
Contact 08129402080 and get it deliver to your doorstep. Delivery within and outside the country.
We also accept special order to send foods and other stuff to family, friends and so on outside the country.
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by chachabae(f): 9:35am On Feb 02, 2019
Do you need raw organic honey?
Our honey is completely organic so all its health benefits are retained in it.

Our organic honey is original. You will contact us over and over.
Do you need our original pure organic honey in Lagos state or any part of naij a?
Call or whatsapp 08037749796.

Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Nobody: 2:30am On Mar 21, 2019
Please I don't need money from you,!!!!

I Have been nominated for the OOU campus Rookie of the year!!!
Please guys I really need to take this Glory!!!!

*Oou Mac awards voting link for the 2nd edition*

Open your browsers

*sips drink*

Kindly open the link above �� and vote *SamRocker* for The *Rookie of the year*.

Under the rookie of the year category!!!

https://ooumacawards..com/2019/03/voting-link.html?m=1
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by skentelelady(f): 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2019
Hello admin MissyB3. Please I want to place food network ad. How do I go about it

Thanks
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by saeedhub: 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2019
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Starry321: 7:19am On Jun 03, 2019
Hello Mr chasers I want to send you a quick a pm. Just thought I should let you know first if it is okay with you.
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2019
Starry321:
Hello Mr chasers I want to send you a quick a pm. Just thought I should let you know first if it is okay with you.
Ok
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by OiOi: 5:58am On Aug 04, 2019
Starry321:
why did chasers deactivate
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by marylandcakes: 3:39am On Aug 07, 2019
Why did the mod put my cake design thread in the advert section and not food section, when I see so many overbearing advertisements in the food section. The corruption in this country has eaten deeply into Nairaland moderators that’s why these days I hardly post anything here. The food moderators are as partial and corrupt as hell. What a shame
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by SirWhiteFish: 10:33am On Aug 07, 2019
marylandcakes:
Why did the mod put my cake design thread in the advert section and not food section, when I see so many overbearing advertisements in the food section. The corruption in this country has eaten deeply into Nairaland moderators that’s why these days I hardly post anything here. The food moderators are as partial and corrupt as hell. What a shame
lol
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by CsRockefeller(m): 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2019
Good day, I'm looking for someone staying close to Magboro or it's environs (Berger, Mowe, Arepo, Ibafo) to help me with preparation of soup (vegetable especially). An Igbo lady or one from the south south is preferable.

I need to cut down on the cost of buying food. I am a young guy just trying to earn a living, so, I ain't so rich. If your time is flexible, on weekends, it would be better.
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by johndik(m): 11:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
Hi Mods,
My signature does not display whenever I post a reply or thread and this isn't fair. Please kindly use your good office to help me set my signature visible to the public and I promise to abide to Nairaland's rules and regulation, thank you.
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Layemidguru(m): 7:46am On Sep 14, 2019
MissyB3:
Good day, esteemed members,

I understand there might be need for some of you to establish communication with me for diverse reasons. So, here is an opportunity to do so.
This thread is mainly for complaints, feedbacks and suggestions. No off-topic posts, please.

- Complaints
If you are having problems using any of the features of this forum or you can't find your post/thread, report the problem on this thread, and I'd be glad to be of help, if and when I can.
If you've been banned by the spambot, also report here by posting the link to the post/thread. You can also help report a spambot-seized post of another member.
In brief, If you need help in this section, here, you can let me know what the problem is.

- Feedbacks
Criticize and/or applaud my efforts in this section.
I'd like to know if/when I'm doing anything deemed incorrect and/or anything deemed worthy.
Both criticism and applause may help me improve, so keep 'em coming in. [size=4pt]No Bottom-licking or hating . . .just be sincere.[/size]  cheesy

- Suggestions
As we all know, the Food Section is a quiet section, what do you think we can do to make it more lively?
All suggestions are welcome.
Here, you can also recommend a thread to be put on the front page, if it meets the criteria, it will appear on the front page.

N.B.: Please, note that my response time can vary from a few minutes to up to a week or more
[as I do have a life outside NL] but I promise to reply as soon as I can. So, I ask for your understanding and patience as I make my best effort.

Regards,
Missy B  smiley

Hi.

I recently wrote an article and I feel it should suit front page. It is a comparison of fish and meat.

The link to the article is [url=https://www.0.freebasics.com/https/www.nairaland.com/5416336/which-healthier-fish-meat?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfrs84Y4RbEF8DfJ#82217457]HERE[/url]
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by kingsilvae: 2:52pm On Oct 25, 2019
https://www.yippeehub.com/logistics/ Log on to this website to make use of our Logistics delivery services now, Abuja city we are here to give you the Best of our services. so hurry up
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by kingsilvae: 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2019
https://www.yippeehub.com/logistics/ click on this link to order for logistics delivery, from any part you are in Abuja. Hurry up now
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Olanike88(f): 7:34pm On Nov 28, 2019
Yippie!Yippie!!Yippie!!!TastyNibble has come again.........December is at the corner......You don't need to cook we'll do the cooking for you #TastyNibble......Contact us 07031648076.......FCT,Nigeria

Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Teekay123(f): 12:46pm On Dec 05, 2019
ABOUT FARM LAND
FARM YOUR WAY TO WEALTH AND PROSPERITY

Located along Ketu Epe, Lagos State.

Farm Land is reserved for massive agricultural projects in a serene environment, in close proximity to a massive poultry farm, The New Oba’s palace and beautiful residential areas in Epe, Lagos State.

WHY CHOOSE FARM Land?
FACILITIES

Excellent Road Network
Electricity
Rich soil located on a corner piece
Irrigation system possible
Good mobile network and communication services.

IDEAL FOR

Crop & Livestock Farming
Animal Husbandry & Ranches
Feedmills & other Agricultural Industries

TITLE
Deed of assignment

SIZE
600sqm per plot

PURCHASE PRICE
Outright Payment of N550,000 per plot
Call 08039208988
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Globalhotels: 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2019
We are for Christmas! Are you planning a family and friends get together, end of the year party, school reunion or parte after party?.. Book us today! COCKTAILS PRICE N500 AND MOCKTAILS FOR N300 PER GLASS...call 08056770570,09039010087

Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by yetty4love(f): 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2019
Welcome to Nikom fried Ponmo business,
The fried Ponmo(purely cow skin)is basically dried for longer shelf period and to prevent contamination.
It double in size after soaking it, for better results soak in hot water with a pinch of salt for about 24-48 hours depending on how crunchy u want,
1200 pcs-30000
600pcs-15000
300pcs-7500
150pcs-4000
30pcs-1000
Location Ilorin Kwara state https:///LRVMnluDmpiCZAdsIVoxQM
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Mazigabriel(m): 2:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
I will like the moderators to move educative posts/topics to front page to enable members and guests learn more
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by ojphils7: 8:29pm On Jan 11, 2020
tobeto:
I have been trying to create a post a topic in the nigerian recipes forum but the start new topic button does not appear. Please what should i do i.
I was looking for a recipe for coconut rice, please can any one post in the recipe forum or if it is already their can someone post the link.
Thanks
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by ojphils7: 8:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
Have an event this January?
In need of reliable outdoor grills and chops expert? House of meat is the best choice.Enjoy our January discount on any of our service.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks / Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. / Nigerian Recipes

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.