Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Why Is It That Women Are So Naive And Despirate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Women Are So Naive And Despirate (3032 Views)

Why Are Nairaland Girls so Despirate for me like This ? / The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? / How Despirate Can U Get For Green Card When You Date A Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Women Are So Naive And Despirate by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 06, 2012
I notice this all the time.Women from the west blame foreign countries for their failed relationships with foreign men when they get used and dumped for papers.American women will turn around blaming the nigerian govt and EFCC and ICPC when they get used for papers and get thrown away by their young nigerian boyfriends.Its so comical seeing these very fat old american women coming on tv and facebook blaming the nigerian govt and the nigerian people when they get used and dumped by their 21 yr old nigerian boyfriends.You see the frustration and anger in their wrinkled faces and sometimes you sit to wonder what are these grandmothers doing with a 19 or 21 yr old nigerian kid in the first place.When german women get used and dumped by egyptian and camerounian men for german papers they turn around blaming the egyptian and camerounian govt for their failed relationships that you sit to wonder if it was these countries who forced them to date their foreign boyfriends.Some german women even go as far as blaming Hosni Mubarack for being scammed for papers by young egyptian men as if Mubarack had anything to do with it.Many of these western women are so confused and frustrated and instead of them to lose their excess weight they go about the internet looking for young boys to entice and when they get beaten at their own game they cry foul.
Re: Why Is It That Women Are So Naive And Despirate by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2012
TYPO
The title is meant to be,
Why is It that Western women are so naive and despirate
Re: Why Is It That Women Are So Naive And Despirate by kokoye(m): 8:12pm On Jan 06, 2012
Hope you are happy with yourself.

Are we supposed to be happy with this thread after all the Nigerian male bashing??

Crusader against international marriages.

I laugh in swallu language.
Re: Why Is It That Women Are So Naive And Despirate by Mynd44: 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2012
Well they have to blame someone. And I don't think Oprah or Obama qualifies to take the blame
Re: Why Is It That Women Are So Naive And Despirate by InkedNerd(f): 8:23pm On Jan 06, 2012
kokoye:

Hope you are happy with yourself.

Are we supposed to be happy with this thread after all the Nigerian male bashing??

Crusader against international marriages.

I laugh in swallu language.

With all the female bashing on this site, this is the one thing that upset you about someone talking about Nigerian men? tongue
Re: Why Is It That Women Are So Naive And Despirate by MrsChima1(f): 8:28pm On Jan 06, 2012
What's despirate?
Re: Why Is It That Women Are So Naive And Despirate by MrsChima1(f): 8:30pm On Jan 06, 2012
I blame many American women who have non-American people thinking that all American women or "Westerner" women are desperate and naive.

Smart and "desperate" women should aim for gold and not clay. Just saying. cool
Re: Why Is It That Women Are So Naive And Despirate by Repubocrat(m): 8:41pm On Jan 06, 2012
swallu:

TYPO

Meh, the topic is still boring. tongue
Re: Why Is It That Women Are So Naive And Despirate by MarcAnthon(m): 8:53pm On Jan 06, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

I blame many American women who have non-American people thinking that all American women or "Westerner" women are desperate and naive.

Smart and "desperate" women should aim for gold and not clay. Just saying. cool

Point of correction there : desperation breeds rashness and foolishness, so 'desperate' women (or even men) cannot be 'smart' by any stretch of imagination. tongue
By the way who is 'gold' and who is 'clay' Just asking.

@OP, May God mend your broken heart. Amen. I think you should go and get laid and let us all hear word!
Re: Why Is It That Women Are So Naive And Despirate by MrsChima1(f): 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2012
MarcAnthon:

Point of correction there : desperation breeds rashness and foolishness, so 'desperate' women (or even men) cannot be 'smart' by any stretch of imagination.  tongue
By the way who is 'gold' and who is 'clay' Just asking.

@OP, May God mend your broken heart. Amen. I think you should go and get laid and let us all hear word!

You can be smart and desperate.  You make better decisions and choices on available options.  Does it matter who is gold and clay? undecided
Re: Why Is It That Women Are So Naive And Despirate by kokoye(m): 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

With all the female bashing on this site, this is the one thing that upset you about someone talking about Nigerian men? tongue

Yes ke.

I dont bash females . .and you can even tell that the guys who bash females here are just joking - they never even see oyinbo woman before grin

but this poster is depressed, used up and lonely
Re: Why Is It That Women Are So Naive And Despirate by MarcAnthon(m): 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

You can be smart and desperate.  You make better decisions and choices on available options.  Does it matter who is gold and clay? undecided

That's a new philosophy. Let me contact Emerson and Thoreau and run this by them.
Re: Why Is It That Women Are So Naive And Despirate by MrsChima1(f): 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2012
MarcAnthon:

That's a new philosophy. Let me contact Emerson and Thoreau and run this by them.

Let me email you my Signature stamp to attach to the memo. It is cute! tongue
Re: Why Is It That Women Are So Naive And Despirate by MarcAnthon(m): 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Let me email you my Signature stamp to attach to the memo. It is cute! tongue

Nah that's old-fashioned. I conjure up their spirits and we have a one-on-one. Besides shouldn't you be afraid to send your signature stamp to a Nigerian? You know the possibilities of what can happen with that, don't you?
Re: Why Is It That Women Are So Naive And Despirate by Eiregirl(f): 11:19pm On Jan 06, 2012
Swallu AGAIN
Re: Why Is It That Women Are So Naive And Despirate by MrsChima1(f): 11:24pm On Jan 06, 2012
MarcAnthon:

Nah that's old-fashioned. I conjure up their spirits and we have a one-on-one. Besides shouldn't you be afraid to send your signature stamp to a Nigerian? You know the possibilities of what can happen with that, don't you?

Not handwriting signature, signature stamp.  You know a stamp with personalized signature of an image or character?

Never mind.
Re: Why Is It That Women Are So Naive And Despirate by Nobody: 4:43am On Jan 08, 2012
swallu:

TYPO

grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin

@thread: i am a western woman and i approve this comedy!!  grin

kokoye, please brother do us a favor and take this girl on a date so she can stfu. grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Women Are So Naive And Despirate by Shanay(f): 6:23am On Jan 08, 2012
Western women are naive yes, but desperate no. We have big hearts and are guilty of wanting to help anyone, especially when it is a fine young thing from another part of the world, but There is plenty of Dcck running around here that are willing to lay up with, live on, and shack up with, even marry just to have a woman take care of them. It may be the allure of something different from the norm. Not to mention that the Nigerian boys are very persistant for those papers! I have one 27 year old after me and swears up and down he don't want no papers, but wants to by my best friend, husband and everything else! ha ha ha yeah right! whatever he want he gone have to get on his own because I don't want no scrub. lol. I mean that in the sweetest possible way. IJS
Re: Why Is It That Women Are So Naive And Despirate by Mynd44: 7:38am On Jan 08, 2012
^^^
Desperate western Lady in the making
Re: Why Is It That Women Are So Naive And Despirate by Shanay(f): 9:13am On Jan 08, 2012
You wish.
Re: Why Is It That Women Are So Naive And Despirate by Mynd44: 9:16am On Jan 08, 2012
I know
Re: Why Is It That Women Are So Naive And Despirate by Shanay(f): 9:48am On Jan 08, 2012
Lol. Well I guess you are able to see the future, thanks for the heads up.
Re: Why Is It That Women Are So Naive And Despirate by OK2NV: 11:00am On Jan 08, 2012
and your point is?
Re: Why Is It That Women Are So Naive And Despirate by Mynd44: 11:01am On Jan 08, 2012
Shanay:

Lol. Well I guess you are able to see the future, thanks for the heads up.
More like and heads down
Re: Why Is It That Women Are So Naive And Despirate by Shanay(f): 9:12pm On Jan 08, 2012
If I am going to be desperate it will be desperate for money. So I will help them young Naija boy to get here, but dem go have to pay me, and I be needins my money before we say I do! lol
just a joke.
Re: Why Is It That Women Are So Naive And Despirate by Njgirl1: 2:06pm On Jan 09, 2012
swallu one woman army avenging all the insulting threads about 9ja women. The only unfortunate thing is that d women are not supportive unlike the guys who no matter how stupid lefus anti 9ja gal threads are they support it.
Re: Why Is It That Women Are So Naive And Despirate by MrCork17: 2:09pm On Jan 09, 2012
Nj girl <<<<<< is she white? tongue
Re: Why Is It That Women Are So Naive And Despirate by Njgirl1: 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2012
Mr, Cork:

Nj girl <<<<<< is she talking about my white greencard guaranteeing sugar mummy? tongue
i have no idea. Do i look like a mind reader? Swallu answer, the question is 4 u.
Re: Why Is It That Women Are So Naive And Despirate by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2012
Mynd_44:

^^^
Desperate western Lady in the making

Shanay:

You wish.

Mynd_44:

I know

Mynd_44 is on something!  grin
Re: Why Is It That Women Are So Naive And Despirate by Mynd44: 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2012
^^^
I am on the cheap crack you sold me
Re: Why Is It That Women Are So Naive And Despirate by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 10, 2012
Mynd_44:

^^^
I am on the cheap crack you sold me

i hope you know you just sonned yourself. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is It That Women Are So Naive And Despirate by Nobody: 2:00am On Jan 10, 2012
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want Ur Scope On This Pls / ★★★»romance Section Hall Of Fame ™«★★★ / The Pain Of Falling For A Guy Who Only ‘kinda’ Likes You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.