Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Pretty Girls-disadvantages Of Being A Pretty Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Girls-disadvantages Of Being A Pretty Girl (5512 Views)

Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Girls-disadvantages Of Being A Pretty Girl by coogar: 4:54pm On Jan 12, 2012
onila:

well, random guys could probably rap-e you--you are prone 2 violation. cry  cry  cry  cry  cry

crygirls will be jealous of you and try to bring you down. cry

people might give so much pressure on you. embarassed

attract wrong types of guys  sad

guys just wanna use for you for yr body angry

women feel uncomfortable around you so they ditch you by not inviting you out in case you get all the attention sad cry

beautiful women have less female friends because of jealousy. tongue

yr always accused of "stealing" pples  boyfriends.

You are seen as a slut.

Sometimes more is expected of you - professionally, personally.

You are expected to be outgoing and sociable.

onila, you need a brain tonic. grin
Re: Pretty Girls-disadvantages Of Being A Pretty Girl by Yorisb: 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2012
What an odious lil creature!
Re: Pretty Girls-disadvantages Of Being A Pretty Girl by tpia5: 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2012
not sure what people are finding difficult to believe there.

98% of the post is correct.
Re: Pretty Girls-disadvantages Of Being A Pretty Girl by onila(f): 8:03pm On Jan 12, 2012
for once tpia agrees with me smiley
Re: Pretty Girls-disadvantages Of Being A Pretty Girl by tpia5: 8:10pm On Jan 12, 2012
if you're on point i'll agree with you.

if you're not, i dont.

no biggie. wink
Re: Pretty Girls-disadvantages Of Being A Pretty Girl by coogar: 8:15pm On Jan 12, 2012
tpia@:

then i put it to you that you need brain tonic as well.

pretty girls getting assaulted, hated, and treh treh treh. . . .
more often than not, pretty girls actually get favours that their less-attractive counterparts can't get.
the op is on a wind-up.
Re: Pretty Girls-disadvantages Of Being A Pretty Girl by freecocoa(f): 8:27pm On Jan 12, 2012
tpia@:

Huh!like seriously?
Re: Pretty Girls-disadvantages Of Being A Pretty Girl by Mynd44: 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2012
Nonsese in it's raw form
Re: Pretty Girls-disadvantages Of Being A Pretty Girl by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 12, 2012
coogar:

pretty girls getting assaulted, hated, and treh treh treh. . . .
more often than not, pretty girls actually get favours that their less-attractive counterparts can get.
the op is on a wind-up.

This is sooo true
Re: Pretty Girls-disadvantages Of Being A Pretty Girl by tpia5: 11:24pm On Jan 12, 2012
there's pretty and there's pretty.

naija girls who are strikingly beautiful often experience most of what onila pointed out, unless they get married early- possibly to their first boyfriend or lover.

for all the regular run of the mill everyday beauties, no biggie.

they live normal lives with all the attendant benefits that come with prettiness.

but for the class of beauty that strikes fear into nigerians and makes them douse themselves with holy water everytime they see the lady, their looks can come with much stress and sorrow if they dont know God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Begging For A Group Sex / Nairalanders, Meet My Woman!!!!!! / My Girlfriend Called Me 'bros'.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.