Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,163 members, 7,838,977 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Three New Refineries Coming Says Works Minister - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three New Refineries Coming Says Works Minister (13560 Views)

DPR Issues 21 Licences For New Refineries- The National Mirror / More Shocking Corruption Reports Coming - Says Govt / EFCC Drops N6bn Fraud Charges Against Ex-works Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three New Refineries Coming Says Works Minister by dustydee: 7:23am On Jan 09, 2012
I thought Dieziani said government has no business in refineries so why are they still building?
Re: Three New Refineries Coming Says Works Minister by earthrealm(m): 7:30am On Jan 09, 2012
clowns!!!, who cares what they say, just like obj n gej hv said phcn willl be working by 2009/2010/2011 etc, till date no show, the refining capacities of the 3 existing refineries is enough to meet the demand of nigeria, even at 30% production rate!!!!, govt shud hands off the refinery business, very inept,clueless n moronic bunch of clowns
Re: Three New Refineries Coming Says Works Minister by ektbear: 7:42am On Jan 09, 2012
I hope that Ogun or Ondo State can look into obtaining a refinery also.
Re: Three New Refineries Coming Says Works Minister by stan241(m): 8:18am On Jan 09, 2012
Should hv bin in place before removing d subsidy and besides dis contradicts wat the finance minister said
Re: Three New Refineries Coming Says Works Minister by 989900: 10:55am On Jan 09, 2012
@ N141/litre they (same old cabal and friends of PDP and some foreign investors) would kick start their refineries, making insane profit off Nigerians. With the gov't assisting them to make sure our own refineries don't ever work again.

What happened to the old refineries?
Re: Three New Refineries Coming Says Works Minister by dfav: 11:30am On Jan 09, 2012
GEJ feel dat we re fools? why not build d refineries first (on loan incase theres no money) & make d existing ones to wk b4 removing subsidy? GEJ u jst allow dangote & d rest cabal to use ur head. I sorry 4 u
Re: Three New Refineries Coming Says Works Minister by ideologies(m): 2:04pm On Jan 09, 2012
Oil Marketers Paid Labaru Maku To Protest Fuel Subsidy Removal: http:///qjBHDQLn
Support GEJ, this is total conspiracy to distabilize the nation. GEJ is aware that is y he is not going back on his decisions
Re: Three New Refineries Coming Says Works Minister by DaRapture: 3:58pm On Jan 09, 2012
Ignorance.
Re: Three New Refineries Coming Says Works Minister by seunlayi(m): 4:32pm On Jan 09, 2012
May my president live long to reap the reward of this subsidy removal. If it favor us = kudos them you will become our hero and if it fails us = we simply vote your party out of office and we will probe you then, you will wish you had died like Gadafi or Saddam.

1 Like

Re: Three New Refineries Coming Says Works Minister by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2012
dayokanu:

they removed subsidy on diesel, where are the refineries?
Brilliiant question at post aboveĀ  angry
Re: Three New Refineries Coming Says Works Minister by osa332003(m): 8:33am On Jan 10, 2012
its my personal opinon that u are elected to the senate ,not to make money but to pass laws that will be beneficiary to nigerians of all status,and it is my belief that there is no poor senator or member of the house of rep as far as nigeria is concerned so why do u still demand for such salaries and benefits,as most of u say u want to serve ur father land,while not agree for a token amount lets say 50,000 naira to all senetors monthly no allawie,or furfit ur yearly salary for the development of nigeria.
Re: Three New Refineries Coming Says Works Minister by pcicero(m): 10:36am On Jan 10, 2012
Putting the cart before the horse. It's just an afterthought.
Re: Three New Refineries Coming Says Works Minister by Dede1(m): 10:51am On Jan 10, 2012
Someone needs to inform this idiotic minister of works that Nigeria does not necessarily need another refinery. Nigeria should get its three exiting refineries operational and functional. It will amount to another idiotic waste to build three new refineries that would not remain operational in three months after they were commissioned.
Re: Three New Refineries Coming Says Works Minister by Remii(m): 10:54am On Jan 10, 2012
who do we believe now, Minister of petroleum said Nigeria should not be in refinery business
Re: Three New Refineries Coming Says Works Minister by Pukkah: 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2012
^^^Aren't they getting confused? It's this same confusion that has led them to wrongly handle a good idea.

It just shows the lack of deep thought which is common to our so-called leaders when it comes to the interest of the people.
Re: Three New Refineries Coming Says Works Minister by vanstanzy(m): 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2012
grin ;DIF THIS REFINRIES KEEP ON BEING SABOTAGED AND I BET BY THIS SO-CALLED CABAL AND THEIR GOONS. WHY NOT SELL THIS REFINARIES TO THEM AND LETS SEE HOW THEY'LL SABOTAGE THEIR OWN BUSINESS. THEY'LL SO SHIELD IT FROM OTHER SABOTOIRS, I TELL U. THESE THIEVES KNOW THEMSELVES BETTER. "IT TAKES A CROOK TO CATCH A CROOK!" grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidency, Experts Fault Presidential Committee Report On Chibok Abduction / FG Plans Housing Scheme For Nigerians Abroad / PDP Caucus Meeting Holds Tomorrow In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.