Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,356 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Protesters Set Vans Ablaze, Sought To Set Fire On Cbn Gov’s Home ! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Set Vans Ablaze, Sought To Set Fire On Cbn Gov’s Home ! (13242 Views)

The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos / Buhari Disgraces CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele, Jim Ovia, Tony Elumelu, Wale Tinubu / CBN Gov Sanusi Responds To Accusations He Is Bigot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Set Vans Ablaze, Sought To Set Fire On Cbn Gov’s Home ! by queensmith: 11:29pm On Jan 09, 2012
muami:

Please google "August 2011 riots in the UK", read about it and you would realise that a criminal mind is a criminal mind everywhere.

LOL! just because england is relatively wealthy doesnt means its inhabitants arent suffering? the riots in uk even prove my point! there wouldnt be any rioting protesting or criminality if it wasnt for police brutality, wealth disparity and growing pains of the working class! the riots in the uk showed us the poor cannot be ignored! the arab spring shows us u cannot push the people indefinitely!

if a government choses to neglect its people then everyone needs to tighten thier belts for the consequences. we will pay the price of not speaking up when we could!
Re: Protesters Set Vans Ablaze, Sought To Set Fire On Cbn Gov’s Home ! by REPSNIG: 11:30pm On Jan 09, 2012
violent:

You're a mo[i]r[/i]on!

Life is sacred you iidiot, properties are replaceable!  A protester who goes berserk should be arrested and dealt with according to the laws of the land.  Advocating a shoot to kill policy in a country already plagued by extrajudicial police killings is very shameful.  You ought to cower your head in shame and contemplate the terrible woes of your existence!

TELL HIM!

PATHETIC WAN.KER THAT HE IS!

HE ADVOCATES SHOOT TO KILL IN A COUNTRY WHERE THIS STILL HAPPENED TODAY - ! ! ! !

Re: Protesters Set Vans Ablaze, Sought To Set Fire On Cbn Gov’s Home ! by omoeso(m): 1:29am On Jan 10, 2012
Funny people, comparing UK riot to Boko Haram riot. My brothers and sisters, if UK citizens riots and you happens to be a police officer, then count yourself lucky. But if you happens to be a cop trying to stop bunch of Boko Haramis from attacking you, then you'll know its a different ball game altogether.
Re: Protesters Set Vans Ablaze, Sought To Set Fire On Cbn Gov’s Home ! by Nobody: 5:16am On Jan 10, 2012
Some people like MUAMI are worst than bokoharam.i guess you are drug baron and criminal awaiting execution in uk.what do u know about rules of engagement?
muami:

This thread is not about police killings nationwide. It is about protesters who "set vans ablaze"and "sought to set fire on CBN gov's home!" and how the police reacted. I like to keep separate issues separate.
Re: Protesters Set Vans Ablaze, Sought To Set Fire On Cbn Gov’s Home ! by iykak47: 7:25am On Jan 10, 2012
Laalamed:

Some people like MUAMI are worst than bokoharam.i guess you are drug baron and criminal awaiting execution in uk.what do u know about rules of engagement?
oya clap for your self.
Re: Protesters Set Vans Ablaze, Sought To Set Fire On Cbn Gov’s Home ! by violent(m): 7:58am On Jan 10, 2012
Those pictures makes me sick!!!!
Re: Protesters Set Vans Ablaze, Sought To Set Fire On Cbn Gov’s Home ! by basadenet: 8:12am On Jan 10, 2012
is sanusi not one of the architect of fuel subsidy removal? So why spare his house.
Re: Protesters Set Vans Ablaze, Sought To Set Fire On Cbn Gov’s Home ! by biometrics: 9:22am On Jan 10, 2012
[size=18pt]He is puppet in disguise and he is playing all scripts of his masters.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why We Impeached Ondo Speaker, Deputy – Fatai Olotu / Akeredolu: I Have Lost My Friend And Brother – Fayemi / Secret Behind Sanusi Lamido's Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.