Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Protesters Set Vans Ablaze, Sought To Set Fire On Cbn Gov’s Home ! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Set Vans Ablaze, Sought To Set Fire On Cbn Gov’s Home ! (13240 Views)

The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos / Buhari Disgraces CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele, Jim Ovia, Tony Elumelu, Wale Tinubu / CBN Gov Sanusi Responds To Accusations He Is Bigot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Set Vans Ablaze, Sought To Set Fire On Cbn Gov’s Home ! by onatisi(m): 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2012
Muami is mentally retarded
Re: Protesters Set Vans Ablaze, Sought To Set Fire On Cbn Gov’s Home ! by REPSNIG: 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2012
muami:

The bolded nullifies the point you are making and support my view that if you attempt to breach No 10 or the White House, you would be dealt with. so whats your point?

And who has attempted to breach Aso Rock.

RE.TAR.DED CRETIN.

By the grace of God, before you are shot, you will suffer from a stroke and become paralysed. Animal.
Re: Protesters Set Vans Ablaze, Sought To Set Fire On Cbn Gov’s Home ! by umechuma: 3:55pm On Jan 09, 2012
More southern soldiers should be sent to North to stop this terrorist from setting up more bombs on govt property.Kill as many as possible and no mercy.
Re: Protesters Set Vans Ablaze, Sought To Set Fire On Cbn Gov’s Home ! by safarigirl(f): 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2012
In London, students were protesting just because their school fees was increased and succeeded in making a mockery ☺₣ Ǟ national monument.

Another protest in London which was racially motivated turned into Ǟ free-for-all thieving spree by youths.

Once the masses protest about oppression, expect violence ǡŋ₫ anarchy.

My two kobo
Re: Protesters Set Vans Ablaze, Sought To Set Fire On Cbn Gov’s Home ! by REPSNIG: 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2012
umechuma:

More southern soldiers should be sent to North to stop this terrorist from setting up more bombs on govt property.Kill as many as possible and no mercy.

^ oLODO. Sharrap dia joor. May yoy be among the first to die, through a strange and sudden illness. B.,astard
Re: Protesters Set Vans Ablaze, Sought To Set Fire On Cbn Gov’s Home ! by REPSNIG: 3:57pm On Jan 09, 2012
Muami, fall down and die,

Amen
Re: Protesters Set Vans Ablaze, Sought To Set Fire On Cbn Gov’s Home ! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 09, 2012
. But why the hell are you silent on Police shootings? ? ? ? Your pro govt stance neednt extend to support for police brutality, etc?

[quote][/quote] Most of the shooting is rubber bullets, thats allowed especially when the protest turns riots. If those 18 people announced by AP were shot by life ammo, they will all be dead !!
Re: Protesters Set Vans Ablaze, Sought To Set Fire On Cbn Gov’s Home ! by REPSNIG: 3:58pm On Jan 09, 2012
^ Rubber bullets in Naija?

You are delusional.
Re: Protesters Set Vans Ablaze, Sought To Set Fire On Cbn Gov’s Home ! by aljharem(m): 4:02pm On Jan 09, 2012
LeoMax:

. But why the hell are you silent on Police shootings? ? ? ? Your pro govt stance neednt extend to support for police brutality, etc?

Most of the shooting is rubber bullets, thats allowed especially when the protest turns riots. If those 18 people announced by AP were shot by life ammo, they will all be dead !!

Funny people

rubber bullet by NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE

what stu.pidity
Re: Protesters Set Vans Ablaze, Sought To Set Fire On Cbn Gov’s Home ! by manny4life(m): 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2012
muami:

The bolded nullifies the point you are making and support my view that if you attempt to breach No 10 or the White House, you would be dealt with. so whats your point?

I did not read the breach part, however, NO ONE IS BEING SHOT. After all Tea Party protesters once breached the White House when they were protesting, they were NOT shot put pushed back. The law allows the use minimal deadly force ONLY in rare occasions and what you had just said is not part of it. It's not uncommon for people to breach past White House, Capitol Building, FG Buildings etc, it does not call for them to be SHOT.
Re: Protesters Set Vans Ablaze, Sought To Set Fire On Cbn Gov’s Home ! by seunlayi(m): 4:05pm On Jan 09, 2012
PointB:

My understanding is that the shooting of protesters by police is to curtail their arson and terror tactics. so my observation still stands. The protesters are now becoming glorified arsonist and terrorists. Quite sad!
why can't they be of good conduct? After all the one we did today here in ibadan was very peaceful, we conducted ourselves well and we did not trespass i was even able to discuss with some of this uniform men. One thing that i noticed today was that many people don't know what this protest is all about, they just find themselves among protesters. Therefore, most of them in kano may not know why they are protesting, they may be thinking this is another june 12 hence the urge in them to burn or damage properties.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Set Vans Ablaze, Sought To Set Fire On Cbn Gov’s Home ! by REPSNIG: 4:07pm On Jan 09, 2012
manny4life:

I did not read the breach part, however, NO ONE IS BEING SHOT. After all Tea Party protesters once breached the White House when they were protesting, they were NOT shot put pushed back. The law allows the use minimal deadly force ONLY in rare occasions and what you had just said is not part of it. It's not uncommon for people to breach past White House, Capitol Building, FG Buildings etc, it does not call for them to be SHOT.

^ Don't mind him, he is a juvenile re.tarded cretin foaming at the mouth and he was born from the slime scraped off a pit latrine.

Shortly before he dies, a sharp knife will be shoved up his az-hole.

By the special grace of God, Muami, a bullet will hit you very soon and you will fall down and die.

You will be hit by a stroke and be paralyzed until you are shot.

You will have the first shots in your knees for maximum pain and then you will be shot in both eyes.

Animal.

May God visit upon you what you have wished others.
Re: Protesters Set Vans Ablaze, Sought To Set Fire On Cbn Gov’s Home ! by seunlayi(m): 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2012
PointB:

My understanding is that the shooting of protesters by police is to curtail their arson and terror tactics. so my observation still stands. The protesters are now becoming glorified arsonist and terrorists. Quite sad!
why can't they be of good conduct? After all the one we did today here in ibadan was very peaceful, we conducted ourselves well and we did not trespass i was even able to discuss with some of this uniform men. One thing that i noticed today was that many people don't know what this protest is all about, they just find themselves among protesters. Therefore, most of them in kano may not know why they are protesting, they may be thinking this is another june 12 hence the urge in them to burn or damage properties.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Set Vans Ablaze, Sought To Set Fire On Cbn Gov’s Home ! by Kelvin172(m): 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2012
Pls lets stop these madness, the removal of fuel subsidy is for the benefit of the masses. Lets no allow ourselves to be use as lawbreakers.
Re: Protesters Set Vans Ablaze, Sought To Set Fire On Cbn Gov’s Home ! by PapaBrowne(m): 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2012
Any crowd that is seeking to burn houses should be dealt with accordingly!!  If you are violent, then you should be ready for the potential consequences!
What happened to peaceful protests! They've always been known to work better!!
Very soon they would turn on Christians because Jonathan is a Christian!
Re: Protesters Set Vans Ablaze, Sought To Set Fire On Cbn Gov’s Home ! by Ess: 4:17pm On Jan 09, 2012
REP S NIG:

^ Don't mind him, he is a juvenile re.tarded cretin foaming at the mouth and he was born from the slime scraped off a pit latrine.

Shortly before he dies, a sharp knife will be shoved up his az-hole.

By the special grace of God, Muami, a bullet will hit you very soon and you will fall down and die.

You will be hit by a stroke and be paralyzed until you are shot.

You will have the first shots in your knees for maximum pain and then you will be shot in both eyes.

Animal.

May God visit upon you what you have wished others.

O boy take am easy on this guy now, u be interrogator? these kind of wickedness!
Re: Protesters Set Vans Ablaze, Sought To Set Fire On Cbn Gov’s Home ! by dbride: 4:17pm On Jan 09, 2012
@Muami, pls continue in your ways and expect the grace of God to continue to abound for you.
Re: Protesters Set Vans Ablaze, Sought To Set Fire On Cbn Gov’s Home ! by humblebee: 4:19pm On Jan 09, 2012
muami:

Only one protester shot? Thats not good enough. Anyway, you are next in line for shooting!

mor0n, wat if it was one of your relative that was shot
Re: Protesters Set Vans Ablaze, Sought To Set Fire On Cbn Gov’s Home ! by REPSNIG: 4:19pm On Jan 09, 2012
Ess:

O boy take am easy on this guy now, u be interrogator? these kind of wickedness!

Men! Imagine him urging the police to shoot to kill? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Re: Protesters Set Vans Ablaze, Sought To Set Fire On Cbn Gov’s Home ! by queensmith: 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2012
ah abeg people no do that pls! that will turn the situation into something else!
Re: Protesters Set Vans Ablaze, Sought To Set Fire On Cbn Gov’s Home ! by humblebee: 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2012
Kelvin172:

Pls lets stop these madness, the removal of fuel subsidy is for the benefit of the masses. Lets no allow ourselves to be use as lawbreakers.

removed on the 1st of january of all days when the old budget is still running with provision for subsidy in the current budget. common, don't be fooled
Re: Protesters Set Vans Ablaze, Sought To Set Fire On Cbn Gov’s Home ! by REPSNIG: 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2012
humblebee:

As shall come to pass in Jesus mighty name,

Amen
Re: Protesters Set Vans Ablaze, Sought To Set Fire On Cbn Gov’s Home ! by 3kay945(m): 4:22pm On Jan 09, 2012
The masses are been cheated becos we dnt have guns. Abi?
Re: Protesters Set Vans Ablaze, Sought To Set Fire On Cbn Gov’s Home ! by manny4life(m): 4:24pm On Jan 09, 2012
3kay945:

The masses are been cheated becos we dnt have guns. Abi?

As I have always been, I'm pro-gun and protest or not, the people should have right to bear arms to defend themselves. If I'm made gov or president, that is one of the bills I will introduce as law. grin grin grin
Re: Protesters Set Vans Ablaze, Sought To Set Fire On Cbn Gov’s Home ! by REVOLUTNIS: 4:27pm On Jan 09, 2012
My understanding is that the  shooting of protesters by police is to curtail their arson and terror tactics. so my observation still stands. The protesters are now becoming glorified arsonist and terrorists. Quite sad!

Most of the protesters are terrorists, I understood there will be strike, and even if there are proptesting, why are they burning people's shops ? They need to be arrested and thrown in jail for arson,

POLICE SHOULD SHOOT AND KILL THEM ALL.
THEY ARE NOT PROTESTERS BUT CRIMINALS,
TERRORISTS AND BOKO HARAMISTS.
Re: Protesters Set Vans Ablaze, Sought To Set Fire On Cbn Gov’s Home ! by abdulkoro: 4:33pm On Jan 09, 2012
Nigeria is already a failed state. To your tents oh isreal
Re: Protesters Set Vans Ablaze, Sought To Set Fire On Cbn Gov’s Home ! by overkillR(f): 4:35pm On Jan 09, 2012
@REPS S NIG  God is not your puppet that you order around to kill people at will! Please keep your wishful thinking to yourself! You've your own opinion about this whole subsidy thing as well as the poster. You don't burn houses in the name of protest in the real world and expect to get a medal for it! You die in the name of this protest, you die in vain! Be safe!
Re: Protesters Set Vans Ablaze, Sought To Set Fire On Cbn Gov’s Home ! by REVOLUTNIS: 4:36pm On Jan 09, 2012
@ REP S NIG.   Oga u talk like an idiot and more like a useless animal.
stop cursing people if u are nt a useless goat,
Re: Protesters Set Vans Ablaze, Sought To Set Fire On Cbn Gov’s Home ! by Beaf: 4:45pm On Jan 09, 2012
seunlayi:

why can't they be of good conduct? After all the one we did today here in ibadan was very peaceful, we conducted ourselves well and we did not trespass i was even able to discuss with some of this uniform men. [size=14pt]One thing that i noticed today was that many people don't know what this protest is all about, they just find themselves among protesters. Therefore, most of them in kano may not know why they are protesting, they may be thinking this is another june 12 hence the urge in them to burn or damage properties.[/size]

This is what I have been saying from the beginning. It is a protest without aim or direction, there are no targets to be acheived, instead we have had empty sentiments being broadcast from twitter, facebook and NL.

This is only day one, yet the protests have already failed. Who wants to bet that shops will not be fully open by Wednesday? cool
Re: Protesters Set Vans Ablaze, Sought To Set Fire On Cbn Gov’s Home ! by muami(m): 4:54pm On Jan 09, 2012
humblebee:

I don't have dumb relatives who would go out and violently protest against a policy that is in the interest. Vo the question of if does not arise
Re: Protesters Set Vans Ablaze, Sought To Set Fire On Cbn Gov’s Home ! by ceejayluv(m): 5:02pm On Jan 09, 2012
Picture this. You are a law-enforcement agent stationed to protect the state house. Some irate youths who may not even know how to spell 'subsidy' and have no idea of what the protest is about, brandishing sticks and matchetes jump the fence and charge at you. WHAT WOULD YOU DO? Drop ur gun and run?? Attack an armed US marine lyk that and see what will hapen!
Re: Protesters Set Vans Ablaze, Sought To Set Fire On Cbn Gov’s Home ! by nagoma(m): 5:03pm On Jan 09, 2012
Our President is in the clutches of three bad women , powerful witches , la Garde, okonjo -Iweala and Dame Patience.
May the good Lord deliver him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message To Nigerians(pics) / Reps’ Bill Seeks 10-Year-Jail Sentence For Disclosure Of Security Agents’ ID / Reno Omokri: Money Saved By Obi In Anambra Was An Investment For Him Not State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.