Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,457 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner (4353 Views)

Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women...#killer Facts / Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. / Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Araboy(m): 7:13am On Jan 10, 2012
^^^
hahah I knew you gonna say that grin long time no see
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by InkedNerd(f): 7:16am On Jan 10, 2012
Araboy:

^^^
hahah I knew you gonna say that  grin long time no see

lol of course--I know you too well in that sense. Happy New Year by the way!
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by tellwisdom: 7:50am On Jan 10, 2012
Sorry,what is white color?? U mean tushed albinos??
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Mynd44: 9:50am On Jan 10, 2012
Wait oooo. Does Albinos count?
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by no1madman(m): 11:28am On Jan 10, 2012
i dey krazeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Freiburger(m): 11:49am On Jan 10, 2012
@ poster and his supporters, you all should be ashamed of yourself undecided
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Mynd44: 11:52am On Jan 10, 2012
^^
where this one come from?
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Freiburger(m): 11:54am On Jan 10, 2012
^^ and where u come from? smiley
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Mynd44: 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2012
^^^
I am from underbridge Oshodi
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Sagamite(m): 8:52pm On Jan 10, 2012
Yep.

I will consider but frankly they are not the most alluring race to my taste. I am usually attracted to few white girls, not most. I am strongly attracted to some though.

Most importantly, I am not keen on some aspects of their culture, which makes thinking of marrying them a bit harder.
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by MrsChima1(f): 8:57pm On Jan 10, 2012
I heard through the grapevines, Italian and Turkish men are into deep intimacy with women and will perform cunnilingus backwards.
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2012
No. I don't find them attractive.
I wouldn't even for a fee.

Claremont and the other "pro white partners" do what YOU do.
It's not just by choice for some folks. If someone is not attracted to whites,
they simply are not. How dare you call us animals for our desires?
Animals don't have conscientious minds and will fck any and everything, guess what? obviously I don't lipsrsealed
So hug a tree during a violent lightening storm in a wet suit jor!  tongue

we are the rainbow my nyash. I don't want a white man and i don't have to have one.
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2012
I prefer brown skin. So black or latin. Can't really resonate with anything else.
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by tellwisdom: 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2012
I like indian-american Nigerian tongue. What abt u?? embarassed embarassed
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2012
2buff:

I prefer brown skin. So black or latin. Can't really resonate with anything else.

EXACTLY! according to some folks you and i are 'animals'  tongue grin

let's make our way to the zoo o!  tongue
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2012
^^^^ I'll take your hand and we'll go very soon. But first I need to make sure you have something angry

Turn around . . . angry
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by MrsChima1(f): 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2012
2buff:

^^^^ I'll take your hand and we'll go very soon. But first I need to make sure you have something angry

Turn around . . . angry

What if the woman for you has flat arse, you will still "skip" her? undecided undecided
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by MrsChima1(f): 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Animals don't have conscientious minds and will fck any and everything, guess what? obviously I don't lipsrsealed

we are the rainbow my nyash. I don't want a white man and i don't have to have one.

Rawr!!! grin grin
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Mynd44: 12:09am On Jan 11, 2012
smh
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by wisepluto(m): 12:15am On Jan 11, 2012
HABA! Mrs Chima, u married na
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Mynd44: 12:19am On Jan 11, 2012
^^^
And so?
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by SAFO(m): 12:48am On Jan 11, 2012
Maybe not white but I have considered green and blue.
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Nobody: 5:03am On Jan 11, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Rawr!!! grin grin

lol seriously.
that shit irks my nerve.

it's like DO YOU and let me do me!!
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Ilamina(f): 5:26am On Jan 11, 2012
I dont find them attractive undecided in general i dont find non black men attractive tongue
I live in toronto. .so many handsome, intelligent, TALL non black men approach me but ermm undecided I have tried to fall 4 them no way
embarassed
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by dasparrow: 5:46am On Jan 11, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

I know that's right! Tell it as it is.

@Topic
I have nothing against interracial relationships but it is not for me. I am not physically attracted to them in any art, manner or form. It's not by force to date oyibo. Besides, they don't age that well and their buttered mouth/teeth is not something I can ignore, no offence.
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Mynd44: 8:55am On Jan 11, 2012
The level of Racism I am seeing here is alarming
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by tavon(m): 10:27am On Jan 11, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

its ok not to find them attractive. its not your cup of tea and we get it. But you are completely missing the point.  We are not finding faults with you  not finding them attractive. We are stating that calling another race disguisting and other barbaric terms is  completly wrong.
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 11, 2012
Everyone has what appeals to them.

I'm not saying white girls aren't cute/fine/smexy. Some are more so than some black or latin chicks, but it just ain't ME to MARRY that, which was the crux of this topic.
Everyone to their own thing.

But I think words like "disgust" takes things too far and is too strong. These are human being you are referring to. You would be no different than the slave drivers of old if that is trully your outlook on any race of human beings.
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Sagamite(m): 12:20pm On Jan 11, 2012
Girls that can look like this and still complain and are obsessed about their weight, constantly yapping about being fat and wanting to lose weight will just irritate me.

Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by cynthiafred67(f): 12:21pm On Jan 11, 2012
If na better neat,handsome and God fearing oyibo y not? But if na albino I no want Ooo
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by MrCork17: 12:28pm On Jan 11, 2012
HELL YEA!! tongue
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by MrCork17: 12:30pm On Jan 11, 2012
wisepluto:

simply put: they DISGUST me,  (but for a fee)

wisepillow. bro you sound like a crackhead racist she-goat (no ofrrence) angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Pls Read.. A Muslim Guy Vs Jehovah Witness Lady / Who Is More Beautiful? Fair Or Dark Girls / What Qualities Will You Choose In Your Ideal Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.