Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,506 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner (4354 Views)

Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women...#killer Facts / Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. / Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by drnoel: 2:36pm On Jan 12, 2012
people, its black all the way, naija to be specific,
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 12, 2012
tavon:

This is why I love this forum. People come on here to feel self important with themselves. Coming on here and claiming celebrity. I'm beginning to feel that some posters on here crave on the response as they feed off it. In fact they would insult anyone to try and feel bigger or better with themselves.  If they are not given attention then they try to attract attention to themselves.  You say people are getting mad but yet you have one of the highest numbers of posts on this thread about the issue. what an irony.  grin

First off nobody said anything bad about anyone dating a person of their race.
Nobody slagged black women. Infact I think black women are beautiful but that's for another thread.
Why are you saying if we don't live outside Nigeria we should not comment. Is that your way of feeling bigger with yourself that you live in the states?

You have stated that you only date black men but  prior to your post did we call you racist for finding only your race attractive? No. So why are you still going on about the issue when we have stated our case over and over again but somehow some way you feel it's all about you.

You simply invented the illusion that we find you racist solely for seeking attention. Insult me if you want na u Sabi. Im not on here looking for popularity from bare strangers.

The message is simple from  Claremont and your so called pro white co. Date who the fooooock you want. Nobody cares. Just don't put another category of people down. its wrong. That's all we are are saying.

tongue

let's not be a punny. you need to address me and chima because it's obvious you are talking about us. i referred to you all as "claremont and co" because you are a backpacker, plain and simple. "we are stating. . .we we we" you must be french  tongue

Don't come on here talking about illusion when I don't even know who you are nor give two schitz about you and your personal life. I didn't even address you to begin with yet you come on here trying to ave a back and forth with me and talking about i want popularity. who are nairalanders for me to want their attention? i am simply posting on a forum. Get over YOURSELF. You're nobody to me child.

The issue from Claremont's perspective is not about ppl calling them 'disgusting' that's a cover up, claremont's first post clearly states that refusing to date someone based on skin color makes us 'worse than animals because not even dogs discriminate'. You go and click back to the first page and check it out for yourself if you don't believe me, that is if he hasn't already edited his post.

in fact:

claremont:

People who make decisions (relationship or otherwise) purely on the basis of skin colour are worse than animals IMHO, animals don't even do such things. Bigots!

or do you need me to explain this to you since you appear to lack basic comprehension skills?  cheesy

I refuse to be labeled a racist because i appreciate my black men. I never asked you or him for validation so i don't need you to tell me what i can or cannot do, i will do me regardless and my advice was for you people to do YOU, instead of coming on here giving us lectures because we refuse to date interracial. I don't care how you folks try to neat it up the issue is a lot of blacks get some good pats on the backs from whites and want to turn around and feel special and call out other blacks completely ignoring why some of us are the way we are. One black chick I know slept with one white dude and felt the need to tell black people to "get over slavery" lolz tongue. I don't play that and I will call such 'side walk performing monkies' out the moment they try to style me out, as claremont clearly did.

Freiburger:

@MsDarkskin, cases of ppl like you who 've been through severe torture under white pple isn't new to me, and the psychological impacts are quite obvious. I know you 've been so maltreated that you must have asked yourself numerous times ''why am i black''? counterattack in every way you can seems to be the only option you 've got, hating white ppl and everyone who got something to do with them. There is no place in the world where you can find more racist ppl than the place i live in, but all i do is stay confident and focused. MY question for you is this, Why not sit back in your own continet where the ppl are predominantly your own colour of skin?

Lol and who are you supposed to be? Bootleg Dr.Phil? seriously.  tongue Who said I "hate white people"? Why would i hate white people when some of them died for my ancestors unlike some of my own kind who sold them off and whipped them? Appreciating the sacrifices some of them did for me does not merit me to feel like I "have to" sleep with them or have kumbayahs. This is not about hating white people but my choice in preserving my race. I want a black man and black children. Lock me up in jail for it. I.D.G.A.F  kiss and yes I would love to live in a predominately black country when I am done doing what I am doing here in the states but whether or not i choose to move to a black country or not does not affect your life now does it?
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by tavon(m): 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

let's not be a punny. you need to address me and chima because it's obvious you are talking about us. i referred to you all as "claremont and co" because you are a backpacker, plain and simple. "we are stating. . .we we we" you must be french tongue

Don't come on here talking about illusion when I don't even know who you are nor give two schitz about you and your personal life. I didn't even address you to begin with yet you come on here trying to ave a back and forth with me and talking about i want popularity. who are nairalanders for me to want their attention? i am simply posting on a forum. Get over YOURSELF. You're nobody to me child.

The issue from Claremont's perspective is not about us calling them 'disgusting' that's a cover up, claremont's first post clearly states that refusing to date someone based on skin color makes us 'worse than animals because not even dogs discriminate'. You go and click back to the first page and check it out for yourself if you don't believe me, that is if he hasn't already edited his post. I refuse to be labeled a racist because i appreciate my black men. I never asked you or him for validation so i don't need you to tell me what i can or cannot do, i will do me regardless and my advice was for you people to do YOU, instead of coming on here giving us lectures because we refuse to date interracial. I don't care how you folks try to neat it up the issue is a lot of blacks get some good pats on the backs and want to turn around and feel special. I don't play that and I will call them out the moment they try to style me out as claremont clearly did.

Lol and who are you supposed to be? Bootleg Dr.Phil? seriously. tongue Who said I "hate white people"? Why would i hate white people when some of them died for my ancestors unlike some of my own kind who sold them off and whipped them? Appreciating the sacrifices some of them did for me does not merit me to feel like I "have to" sleep with them or have kumbayahs. This is not about hating white people but my choice in preserving my race. I want a black man and black children. Lock me up in jail for it. I.D.G.A.F kiss and yes I would love to live in a predominately black country when I am done doing what I am doing here in the states but whether or not i choose to move to a black country or not does not affect your life now does it?

here we go again its always about u.i rest my case.i got better things to do. you win internet thug.  tongue
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by MrsChima1(f): 3:02pm On Jan 12, 2012
Sis

You won!   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin   

To be more concise, manbitches is the correct term.   wink

Have you noticed that you are getting attacked when other BLACK MEN have stated that they prefer their own sisters? Hmm. Sounds like YIM influence to me.

Don't fall for it.
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Sis

You won!   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin   

To be more concise, manbitches is the correct term.   wink

Have you noticed that you are getting attacked when other BLACK MEN have stated that they prefer their own sisters? Hmm. Sounds like YIM influence to me.

Don't fall for it.

LMAO. grin manbitches indeed and then when they have nothing else to say, they'll be like
"i don't have your time" RIGHT!! but you did two days in a row. it's like suck off and drown grin grin
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by MrsChima1(f): 3:16pm On Jan 12, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

LMAO. grin manbitches indeed and then when they have nothing else to say, they'll be like
"i don't have your time" RIGHT!! but you did two days in a row. it's like suck off and drown grin grin

Exactly. Most people who don't have time for certain posts wouldn't even COMMENT. wink

LMAO@bootleg Dr. Phil grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Come to find out the mofo isn't a doctor! grin grin
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Mynd44: 3:16pm On Jan 12, 2012
I would still shout racism
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 12, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Exactly. Most people who don't have time for certain posts wouldn't even COMMENT. wink

LMAO@bootleg Dr. Phil grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Come to find out the mofo isn't a doctor! grin grin

LMAO!! lol chima you are off the hook grin grin
i love the hypocrisy for real. i love how it's typed out for all to see too wink
let's disrespect nigerian/black women but biiiiitch if whites are dissed or not preferred. wink
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 12, 2012
angry
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by MrsChima1(f): 3:40pm On Jan 12, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

LMAO!! lol chima you are off the hook  grin grin
i love the hypocrisy for real. i love how it's typed out for all to see too  wink
let's disrespect nigerian/black women but biiiiitch if whites are dissed or not preferred.  wink

It is not RACIST when one disses BLACK/AFRICAN women, but it is racist when one disses White/non-black women?  WTF.  

If one is going to be very vocal about "unity and broaden horizons", one need to NIP IT IN THE BUD when one is dissing those who looks like their mothers.   cool

Fake people can't stand me!   grin grin grin grin
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by jaybee3(m): 3:41pm On Jan 12, 2012
Mrs Chima <<<<<<< Always fighting tongue tongue tongue
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by MrsChima1(f): 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2012
jay bee:

Mrs Chima <<<<<<< Always fighting tongue tongue tongue

You know you get excited when you see me boxing. tongue kiss kiss
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 12, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

It is not RACIST when one disses BLACK/AFRICAN women, but it is racist when one disses White/non-black women?  WTF.  

If one is going to be very vocal about "unity and broaden horizons", one need to NIP IT IN THE BUD when one is dissing those who looks like their mothers.   cool

Fake people can't stand me!   grin grin grin grin

*performs a 1 hour standing ovation* grin
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
i would hug you but jaybee might kick my arse!!  grin grin

btw jaybee im mad @ you for locking that thread while i was typing!!  grin grin
that's messed up.  grin
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by ektbear: 3:44pm On Jan 12, 2012
Black people are the most racist folk on the face of the earth
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by MrsChima1(f): 3:46pm On Jan 12, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

i would hug you but jaybee might kick my arse!!  grin grin

btw jaybee im mad @ you for locking that thread while i was typing!!  grin grin
that's messed up.  grin

I had a vision of you typing fast and popping your neck as you speak out the words! grin grin grin grin

Jaybee is calculating his attack on me.  He is waiting on the right time.   wink  He always appears when folks giving me kisses and hugs.   grin

A jealous lover I tell you.  grin
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by jaybee3(m): 3:46pm On Jan 12, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

i would hug you but jaybee might kick my arse!!  grin grin

btw jaybee im mad @ you for locking that thread while i was typing!!  grin grin
that's messed up.  grin
Common Sista Mzdark, how on earth am i supposed to know your highness was about to slam dunk someone on that thread? I'm on a mission to lock/move worthless threads off romance section  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Jaybee is calculating his attack on me.  He is waiting on the right time.   wink  He always appears when folks giving me kisses and hugs.   grin

A jealous lover I tell you.  grin

grin  grin  grin i bet.
he even locked a thread on me.  angry grin

im running away from you sis, might find my car tires slashed!!  grin
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 12, 2012
jay bee:

Common Sista Mzdark, how on earth am i supposed to know your highness was about to slam dunk someone on that thread? I'm on a mission to lock/move worthless threads off romance section  cheesy cheesy cheesy

LOL it's ok and i feel better now because of the bolded part. grin grin tongue
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by MrsChima1(f): 3:50pm On Jan 12, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

LOL it's ok and i feel better now because of the bolded part. grin grin tongue

Read the bold post below again. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mrs, Chima:

[b]I had a vision of you typing fast and popping your neck as you speak out the words! grin grin grin ;[/b]D

Jaybee is calculating his attack on me.  He is waiting on the right time.   wink  He always appears when folks giving me kisses and hugs.   grin

A jealous lover I tell you.  grin
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 12, 2012
[size=18pt]^^^D.O.A[/size] grin grin grin grin
sis stop spying on me!! i hate to admit it but 'spot on'!! grin

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
wow.
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by queensmith: 4:03pm On Jan 12, 2012
officially the funniest thing read on nl this year! @op clap for yourself!!

im sure you disgust them too! kmt nonsense and ingredients!
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Mynd44: 4:29pm On Jan 12, 2012
huh
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by claremont(m): 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2012
Let's look at it this way;

A white goat will mate with a black goat without any hesitation whatsoever. The colour of the skin doesn't matter in the animal world when it comes to relationships, animals breed with one another with reckless abandon. They do not show any sign of disgust at any of their own species, but it seems the reverse is the case when it comes to human beings.

That is the reason why I maintain that any human being who says a fellow human being is disgusting simply because he/she is of a different skin colour is worse than an animal, because the evidence is there that animals do not even act/think in that way. If we choose to call these racist bigots animals, we are doing a disservice to animals IMHO. These bunch of people are no different from the members of the KKK in the US, and the BNP in the UK; they share the same irritating and nauseating values of disgust on the basis of something as mundane as skin colour. They don't belong to the human race!
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Mynd44: 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2012
^^^
Spot on
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by MrCork17: 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2012
claremont:

A white goat will mate with a black goat without any hesitation whatsoever. The colour of the skin doesn't matter in the animal world when it comes to relationships, animals breed with one another with reckless abandon. They do not show any sign of disgust at any of their own species, but it seems the reverse is the case when it comes to human beings.

That is the reason why I maintain that any human being who says a fellow human being is disgusting simply because he/she is of a different skin colour is worse than an animal, because the evidence is there that animals do not even act/think in that way. If we choose to call these racist bigots animals, we are doing a disservice to animals IMHO. These bunch of people are no different from the members of the KKK in the US, and the BNP in the UK; they share the same irritating and nauseating values of disgust on the basis of something as mundane as skin colour. They don't belong to the human race!

huh? claremont u mate with goats? undecided
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by MrsChima1(f): 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2012
Mr, Cork:

huh? claremont u mate with goats? undecided

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Some people do mate with and marries goats and other animals.
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by 3ndy(f): 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2012
Mr, Cork:

huh?  claremont u mate with goats?  undecided
no - - - she mated with u- - -  take a look at the pics of that nita and - - - oopss- - - since when have u looked like that mrcork/crook
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by MrCork17: 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2012
goats or she-goats?  lipsrsealed
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by tavon(m): 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2012
claremont:

You have said it all. You took the words right out of my mouth literally
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Mynd44: 6:15pm On Jan 12, 2012
This is serious ooo
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 12, 2012
Mr, Cork:

huh?  claremont u mate with goats?  undecided

LMAO. YEP! TWO DIICK RIDING HE-GOATS.  wink

tavon:

You have said it all. You took your nuts the words right out of my mouth literally

grin grin

@claremont like i said, you can[b] play your role[/b] na u sabi.  tongue
"dont belong in the human race" who are you supposed to be BUT a goat?  tongue
eat grass and sleep jor.
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 12, 2012
What time is tinp ting dong coming up on CBS/history/discovery channel anyone undecided cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him / Sexy Top European Football Manager Catoon Pictures / SINGLE @40!!!!..... Any Hope Of Getting Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.