Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,158 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:21 PM

Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? (5220 Views)

Do Nigerian Ladies Abroad Find It More Difficult To Find Husbands? / Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? / Can An Ugly Guy Date Beautiful Girls? Find Out: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by jaybee3(m): 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Op

Are you asking why men prefer non-virgins more than virgins regarding marriage?   You have to take in consideration that being a virgin is like finding a diamond in a pile of poo in today's society.  I am not saying there is something wrong with being a virgin or non-virgin, but we are in an era where we can choose to be with whomever we want to be and some people are stuck in the era where society used to dictate who should marry whom.  

There are more non-virgins in this world than virgins and most likely non-virgins will have the highest marriage rate.  Now, some men have professed that they prefer virgin women and often seek virgins to "devirginized" but many of these men are interested in being the first guy to break the cherry.  

Many of those non-virgin girls were virgin girls who were victims of Cherry Busters.  We need to find out why those girls had or have multiple sex partners, many girls are victim of sex abuse and often time replicate that behavior out of trauma.  

As much mess most men talk, they prefer a wild woman in bed and lady in the streets.  If they can get that they are sold.  Maybe it is a stereotype that "good" girls are boring in bed and in life.  Who knows but let thank God, they are marrying instead of humping around!  

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by freecocoa(f): 4:03pm On Jan 10, 2012
jay bee:

ain't no rumour but it will be hard to substantiate my claim as well

Jay love,its a big LIE not even rumor,anyways that's not what my problem is,all i need you to understand is that,that list of yours does not define a promiscuous girl,especially cos I'm capable of all that even though I'm an introvert but I ain't promiscuous. wink cheesy
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by Mynd44: 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2012
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by MrsChima1(f): 4:11pm On Jan 10, 2012
jay bee:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

CloseD mouths don't get fed, OPEN THEM.
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by stagger: 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2012
It is not hard to get the answer.

You are usually better at something that you have been doing repeatedly. That is why promiscuous guys usually make better lovers. They know what women want. Same goes for promiscuous girls.

Men usually have needs for food, and sex. Lots of it too. The promiscuous ones know this and use this liberally.

Sadly, the non-promiscuous ones usually wait until it is almost too late to find out what it takes to attract and keep a man.
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by jaybee3(m): 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2012
freecocoa:

Jay love,its a big LIE not even rumor,anyways that's not what my problem is,all i need you to understand is that,that list of yours does not define a promiscuous girl,especially cos I'm capable of all that even though I'm an introvert but I ain't promiscuous. wink cheesy
Makes you an anomaly then love.
That's allowed in statistics
It's called margin of error  wink
My assertions are based on own perspective (albeit not well informed as you've claimed) and popular belief
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 10, 2012
To the pro-promiscuous advocates:

Should promiscuity be encouraged?
Does promiscuity and sex[i]u[/i]al permissiveness guarantee husbands?
Should moral values be upheld or relegated?
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by freecocoa(f): 4:31pm On Jan 10, 2012
Okies then but that means there are so many anomalies out there and people often misconstrue them for the ones OP is talking about.
jay bee:

Makes you an anomaly then love.
That's allowed in statistics
It's called margin of error  wink
My assertions are based on own perspective (albeit not well informed as you've claimed) and popular belief

Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by LongOne1(m): 5:03pm On Jan 10, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

As much mess most men talk, they prefer a wild woman in bed and lady in the streets.  If they can get that they are sold.  Maybe it is a stereotype that "good" girls are boring in bed and in life.  Who knows but let thank God, they are marrying instead of humping around! 

You are speaking my language, may your days be long, lol.

sexkillz:

To the pro-promiscuous advocates:
Should promiscuity be encouraged?
Does promiscuity and sex[i]u[/i]al permissiveness guarantee husbands?
Should moral values be upheld or relegated?

I don’t know, but what I know is; as a man, you need to know how to handle your business.

Where you get the experience is another matter. Whichever option you decide i.e. learning on the job (virgin until marriage i.e. politically like great uncle Jonathan), theory (watching stuff/gist), and/or doing practical’s (being promiscuous), just remember you reap what you sow and be ready to man up to the consequence – the holy books were put in place for a reason.
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by kokoye(m): 5:18pm On Jan 10, 2012
Mynd_44:

Because the good ones spent all their time praying for husbands while they go out and find them

Mrs, Chima:

CloseD mouths don't get fed, OPEN THEM.

Awesomeness.

Perfect responses . .
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by tellwisdom: 6:41pm On Jan 10, 2012
Desperate gurls here embarassed embarassed. I see someone being badly desperate embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by MrsChima1(f): 8:33pm On Jan 10, 2012
tellwisdom:

Desperate gurls here embarassed embarassed. I see someone being badly desperate embarassed embarassed

I am desperate to whoop your WHOLE ARSE. wink
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by tellwisdom: 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2012
I am desperate to whoop your WHOLE ARSE.   wink

Is your own not X 32 bigger than my own?? angry What else u wanna do with mine?? sad sad
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2012
now a days simply being good in bed is enough to qualify someone as being wifey or hubby material.
take it slow and do it the right way. . .and find yourself single. tongue grin
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

now a days simply being good in bed is enough to qualify someone as being wifey or hubby material.
take it slow and do it the right way. . .and find yourself single. tongue grin
What a fallacy!. . .
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2012
^^ you know that's your philosophy! grin
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2012
"Doing things the right way and finding yourself single" is a fallacious statement! tongue
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by MrsChima1(f): 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2012
sexkillz:

"Doing things the right way and finding yourself single" is a fallacious statement! tongue

What she meant was doing what someone else want you to do or live your life how others see fit will keep you single.

Right Sis?
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by tellwisdom: 10:25pm On Jan 10, 2012
Ms-akin, re u promiscourse??
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 10, 2012
lol you guys!!!

when i said "take it slow and do it the right way. . .and find yourself single" I was being sarcastic.

i am talking about how the good girls who do take it slow and demand patience are considered
too boring. Most sisters who are asking what is 'wrong' with them (can't find a man) typically are the
good girls who keep their legs closed. Most guys in our generation have completely flipped the script!!
They want that 'hit it quick' type of women and those are the type of women because they are good in bed and 'freaky' are considered marriage material.

Look @ how many dudes have been engaged to Karen 'super head' Steffans or Kim Kardashian and compare that to WOMEN like Jill Scott or India Irie.  lipsrsealed grin

tellwisdom:

Ms-akin, re u promiscourse??

errrm. , brb

chima, do you know if they still sell 'Hooked On Phonics'? Or should i check with Rosetta Stone to decipher this message?  grin
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 10, 2012
cool
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by Ilamina(f): 10:31pm On Jan 10, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

lol you guys!!!

Look @ how many dudes have been engaged to Karen 'super head' Steffans or Kim Kardashian and compare that to WOMEN like Jill Scott or India Irie. lipsrsealed grin

errrm. , brb

chima, do you know if they still sell 'Hooked On Phonics'? Or should i check with Rosetta Stone to decipher this message?  grin

grin grin love it!
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by tellwisdom: 10:33pm On Jan 10, 2012
angry angry. Why are you seeking mshew chima for assistance?? U got big yansh too??  undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by tellwisdom: 10:35pm On Jan 10, 2012
Iluminatic, bro this place isnt a confraternity section. undecided undecided. U can take a speed walk now sad sad
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by MrsChima1(f): 10:36pm On Jan 10, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

lol you guys!!!

when i said "take it slow and do it the right way. . .and find yourself single" I was being sarcastic.

i am talking about how the good girls who do take it slow and demand patience are considered
too boring. Most sisters who are asking what is 'wrong' with them (can't find a man) typically are the
good girls who keep their legs closed. Most guys in our generation have completely flipped the script!!
They want that 'hit it quick' type of women and those are the type of women because they are good in bed and 'freaky' are considered marriage material.

Look @ how many dudes have been engaged to Karen 'super head' Steffans or Kim Kardashian and compare that to WOMEN like Jill Scott or India Irie.  lipsrsealed grin

errrm. , brb

Look at the men that were engaged to them.  These men are airhead and dense as Bleep.  Kim's recent "ex" is certifiable retardo.  I listened to him on her show and I was like good thing he can play ball because this mofo is a walking failed abortion.
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 10, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

These men are airhead and dense as bleep. certifiable retardo. walking failed abortion.  
DIES! grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by Ilamina(f): 10:51pm On Jan 10, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Look at the men that were engaged to them.  These men are airhead and dense as bleep.  Kim's recent "ex" is certifiable retardo.  I listened to him on her show and I was like good thing he can play ball because this mofo is a walking failed abortion.  

lol I swear that Kim Kardashian ex was just an EPIC FAILURE. .I was wondering what Kim kardashian saw in that guy. .he had no game, style, he was just so goofy and nerdy. I knew the marriage wont last and yea I am glad it didnt tongue
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by Mynd44: 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2012
Omo Kim's ex don suffer
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by MrsChima1(f): 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2012
Ilamina:

lol I swear that Kim Kardashian ex was just an EPIC FAILURE. .I was wondering what Kim kardashian saw in that guy. .he had no game, style, he was just so goofy and nerdy. I knew the marriage wont last and yea I am glad it didnt tongue

My husband said although men like wild women in bed but established and intelligent men typically prefer women with finesse and intellect. 

There are good girls who know how to be sexy and wild in bed, those girls typically do not expose themselves in the open but knows how to throw down when pleasing their men.  That's the type of woman that men DESIRES but not too many men will have that blessing. 

Kim Kardashian isn't known for intellect nor substance but if I was a man I would stand in line to dump in her mouth as well.  Hey, it is the truth. 

One last thing, men are conquerers by nature and grabbing that title "I bleeped Kim Kardashian or Karen Steffan" and will do marriage if it means obtaining that title seems to be the new "sport" in the dumb arse men league.
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 10, 2012
Ilamina:

grin grin love it!

wink wink grin

Mrs, Chima:

Look at the men that were engaged to them.  These men are airhead and dense as bleep.  Kim's recent "ex" is certifiable retardo.  I listened to him on her show and I was like good thing he can play ball because this mofo is a walking failed abortion.  

lmao!! chima you are sooo wrong!! grin grin ok so the guy is a bit slow. . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

tellwisdom:

angry angry. Why are you seeking mshew chima for assistance?? U got big yansh too??  undecided undecided

yeah but your head big pass sha angry angry grin
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 10, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Kim Kardashian isn't known for intellect nor substance but if I was a man I would stand in line to dump in her mouth as well.  Hey, it is the truth.  will do marriage if it means obtaining that title seems to be the new "sport" in the dumb arse men league. 

but sis the same guys who would nut in her mouth  grin grin (sorry for the imagery)
will thereafter kneel on one knee and put a ring on it. i mean its happening too often. imagine someone like TRINA ho has a video on youtube of her getting oral performed ON her while on stage, getting married quicker than Jennifer Hudson.  undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by MrsChima1(f): 11:15pm On Jan 10, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

but sis the same guys who would nut in her mouth  grin grin (sorry for the imagery)
will thereafter kneel on one knee and put a ring on it. i mean its happening too often. imagine someone like TRINA ho has a video on youtube of her getting oral performed ON her while on stage, getting married quicker than Jennifer Hudson.  undecided undecided lipsrsealed

Did you say TRINA HO?  grin grin grin grin grin    I tell you what, I would be impressed if she had men like President Obama or Denzel Washington proposing to her then SHE IS THE poo. 

But retardos like Kris Humpdumbarse and even Reggie slow walking and talking arse didn't even propose to her (which I think the main reason they broke up). 

As I said Sis, I would stand in line to get my Joystick sucked too if I was a man.  Real talk!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Has Anyone Done This Before / Ladies Will You Accept This? / Say Hello To Randalin The Lady With The Biggest Booty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.