Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? (5148 Views)

Do Nigerian Ladies Abroad Find It More Difficult To Find Husbands? / Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? / Can An Ugly Guy Date Beautiful Girls? Find Out: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by Mynd44: 12:02am On Jan 11, 2012
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by Confession14(f): 9:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
Amya:
grin grin grin

Just watching the serious intellectual debate between Jaybee and freecocoa.
Me too and our girl is tof on it...hihihi
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by Nobody: 3:42am On Oct 20, 2014
Parisgoodman:
I don't know if anyone here has noticed this, but i'v taken my time to look at it. Promiscuos girls find husbands so easily compare to the good ones, not just husbands but also good and able ones. Why? Is there any tactics they use? If there is, please tell the good ones here so they can also learn from it:
yes I think its because they try to be themselves and are fun to be with,not pretending
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by Youngpo413: 5:43am On Oct 20, 2014
Husband nowadays na luck o...
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by ernal1: 8:29am On May 07, 2015
The Answer is very Simply, 1. Promiscuous ladies has dated lots of men so they hv so much experience & understands men far far better than the good or reserved girls. They know wat to do to keep a man & also wat to do to drive him away. They are skilled in Manhunt & pretence, dats why when u see them in church or any social gathering, only eye contact is an arrow shot

2. They go out a lot that way they meet lots of people, just like Marketing or Evangelism.

God Bless
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by richidinho(m): 9:09am On May 07, 2015
Simple!!!

They gat no Time to play "Hard To Get"
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by Nobody: 9:22am On May 07, 2015
simple.

they know how to fĂșck and dress.
who wouldn't wanna marry a chic with clean poosie that dresses well too?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Never Happened To Me Before / Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! / Do All Guys Have A Side Chic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.