Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? (11553 Views)

VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times / What I Saw In Oshodi This Morning(pictures) / Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by mukina2: 2:54pm On Jan 10, 2012
ogundamisi ©Canary!
Flash! 2nd protester just shot dead by policemen Oshodi-Lagos Nigeria more than 12 killed since #occcupyNigeria protest
https://twitter.com/ogundamisi/status/156732984593104896
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by librangyps(f): 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2012
What's with the police sef? Allow d pple to protest abi ar d protesters armed? Ω̴̩̩̩̥α wa oo,
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by dammiedot(m): 3:01pm On Jan 10, 2012
Not again sad,
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by MrGlobe(m): 3:03pm On Jan 10, 2012
These animals. We need to start burning these animals on the spot
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by 989900: 3:04pm On Jan 10, 2012
Ain't they affected too? Why do they want a Libya? Very soon the arms dealers will be here, if they ain't already. Go figure.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by natddon(m): 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2012
R d lagos policemen not part of d nigerian masses d protesters are fighting for?
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2012
them dey crazy ni?, this itchy-triger-finger darkbrain animalz are really going mad, dey all need medical checkup.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 10, 2012
wat is wrong with dis police sef, why all dis killing
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by McMichael: 3:07pm On Jan 10, 2012
stupid ones! bastards!
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by Gbemmyxal(f): 3:11pm On Jan 10, 2012
@OP: How true is this
I'm trying to find out, But not sure yet dt this is true,
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by sakky: 3:14pm On Jan 10, 2012
It is so sad to see or hia about dis uncalled for killing of innocent protesters.Think d police have something to gain ? Beats me
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by gbogboti: 3:16pm On Jan 10, 2012
What in heaven's name is wrong with Nigeria Police? All the bus drivers in lagos shld start collecting money 4rm them. No more free ride again in d name of 'staff'.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by fred2265: 3:17pm On Jan 10, 2012
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by double3(m): 3:18pm On Jan 10, 2012
Plz all protesters should try as much as possible to be civil during this protest.we can make our point without being violent to avoid these unnecessary brutality by our forces
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by trustbreed: 3:19pm On Jan 10, 2012
pls if possible  capture the pix of the police and the police van number as evidence against them.this mad and illiterate police are calling for libya-like revolution.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by Emeka72(m): 3:20pm On Jan 10, 2012
I'm not sure either but if it happens to be true, d police should be sued to court.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 10, 2012
What the protesters ought to do is identify the killer policeman,mount surveillance on him and kill him later.there is no point arresting a killer,a killer must be killed !
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by prodam(m): 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2012
Emeka 7.:

I'm not sure either but if it happens to be true, d police should be sued to court.

i bet u that would not bring justice, na today?
~Bluetooth:

What the protesters ought to do is identify the killer policeman,mount surveillance on him and kill him later.there is no point arresting a killer,a killer must be killed !

i concur
trustbreed:

pls if possible  capture the pix of the police and the police van number as evidence against them.this mad and illiterate police are calling for libya-like revolution.

Libya-like revolution is imminent!!!, for how long can a "force" that has not been ensuring our security now decides to kill innocent people protesting in the cause of their constitutional right, let there be reprisal from the mob(they are nigerians too)
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by kamuzu(m): 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2012
Lets see the faces of these killer policemen
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by studyineu: 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2012
I don't see where a peaceful protester that is just carry placards or singing should be shot. Maybe the person shot acted in a disorderly manner
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by Beync(f): 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2012
These police men are slow pokes. let them go and guide boko haram when they are going to plant bomb not protesters
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by Feraz(m): 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2012
studyineu:

I don't see where a peaceful protester that is just carry placards or singing should be shot. Maybe the person shot acted in a disorderly manner
didn't you hear of the one that happened at ogba when some dudes were playing football and policemen came and fired in the air before firing randomly and they killed someone and injured several others, they behave like beasts,
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 10, 2012
studyineu:

You are a big idiiot.what law says anybody that acted in disorderly manner should be shot ? Was the protester armed and attempted killing the policeman that shot him ?
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by stagger: 3:44pm On Jan 10, 2012
I said it yesterday;

WE NEED TO START PUTTING BOUNTIES ON THE HEADS OF THE FAMILY MEMBERS OF THESE KILLER COPS. OTHERWISE THEY WILL NOT STOP!
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by studyineu: 3:46pm On Jan 10, 2012
@bluetooth, I dnt remember been insultive here
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by sniperwolf(m): 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2012
This police sef.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by Feraz(m): 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2012
~Bluetooth:

You are a big idiiot.what law says anybody that acted in disorderly manner should be shot ? Was the protester armed and attempted killing the policeman that shot him ?
no need for the insults. . . . . .
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by Chaflyje(m): 3:54pm On Jan 10, 2012
@studyineu, u don't av to get insultive, wat u said portrays ur lack in common sense or just outright stupidity! I'm wondering if its a family member of ur's dat was shot at, would u be sayin he might av acted in a disorderly manner? U tis idiot that don't av an opinion.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2012
Chaflyje:

@studyineu, u don't av to get insultive, wat u said portrays your lack in common sense or just outright stupidity! I'm wondering if its a family member of your's dat was shot at, would u be sayin he might av acted in a disorderly manner? U tis that don't av an opinion.

Dont mind these fruitcakes trying to justify the death of an innocent man because they assumed he acted in disorderly manner ? Honestly some people can be so irritating even in their views.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by studyineu: 3:58pm On Jan 10, 2012
@chaf, thanks for de insult, just as ur name is chaf dats wot u re. Chaf na waste product and dats wot u re
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by studyineu: 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2012
@bluetooth, now I know the level of ur stupidity and foolishness. Ride on it suits u well
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by Feraz(m): 4:02pm On Jan 10, 2012
Feraz:

no need for the insults. . . . . .

CNN’s Amampour: Rotimi Amaechi Looted $757M (N70B) in US Foreign Account / Breaking News:: PMB Flags-off N22.7b Jada Town Road, Leads To Atiku's Hometown. / You Can’t Find Any Evidence Of Corruption Against Me, Fayose Tells Fayemi