Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,351 members, 7,853,546 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:56 PM

Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? (20635 Views)

Monitoring Spirits As Spouses... Can U Tolerate That? / One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship / Which Can U Tolerate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by pendo89(f): 8:17am On Jan 11, 2012
sexkillz:

To them, "Independence" Means coming home to your husbands house late, and husband asking them "baby, how was your day?". . . Smh!
Thank God Naija women don get sense! With all the ritualists and "ogwu ego" miscreants, patrolling at night! grin Bro, to confirm my statement, just check all the answers on this thread, that supports women coming home late. . . NONE of those in support lives in Nigeria! grin

excuse me?? I live in the 3rd house from the 4th mainland bridge.Drop in for a mug of coffee.
But see your reasons for not allowing her to come in late.
And by the way how late is late cz the op dint specify. If my hubby drives in late (btwn 9 and 1 am) I wouldn't care as long as he doesn't come in smelling female fragrance or drunk.He ought to have a genuine reason and that I got no probs with at all. Besides I don't think it ought to be a daily affair unless its his nature of work.
There are several reasons that may keep a partner out late at night. You cannot be too controlling because for heavens sake,do those ritualists work only at night? What about the rapists? and what abt the cheating hubby/wife? with all the hotels and lodgings offering day rates?
I know, I know ul say the chances of all that happening at night are high.Security matters but you cant monitor a partners movements 24/7.
There are things that would raise suspicion if he keeps coming late eg,no intimate urge,no appetite, not interested in talking,smelling strange fragrance,avoiding eye contact etc
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by Exponental(m): 8:23am On Jan 11, 2012
@ OP, redefine ur question.
If nt work related, wat can justify d lateness. Need 2 expatiate.
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by Mynd44: 8:27am On Jan 11, 2012
Coming Late depends on what she does and where she does it. It have said it before and will say it again, the key to a happy marriage is communicatio which will lead to understanding.
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 11, 2012
pendo89:

excuse me?? see your reasons for not allowing her to come in late.
And by the way how late is late cz the op dint specify. If my hubby drives in late I wouldn't care as long as he doesn't come in smelling female fragrance or drunk.He ought to have a genuine reason and that I got no probs with at all. Besides I don't think it ought to be a daily affair unless its his nature of work.
There are several reasons that may keep a partner out late at night. You cannot be too controlling because for heavens sake,do those ritualists work only at night? What about the rapists? and what abt the cheating hubby/wife? with all the hotels and lodgings offering day rates?
I know, I know ul say the chances of all that happening at night are high.Security matters but you cant monitor a partners movements 24/7.
There are things that would raise suspicion if he keeps coming late eg,no intimate urge,no appetite, not interested in talking,smelling strange fragrance,avoiding eye contact etc

What are the several reasons that'll make my wife come home late at night? Mind you, we live close to her place of work?
If your husband comes home late and you dont care, it means you dont value your marriage! So any male that has been with a female should smell of fragrance? Chei!
Who's talking about controlling a partner here? Did i also control her throughout the day?

If you'll be permissive about the way your marriage mate lives his life, that's your own what? Your own cup of coffee! It is out of love that i will not tolerate my wife coming home late! I cant bear anything happening to her because of a st[i]u[/i]pid job!. . . We live in a wicked world! Preventing situations is far easier and more economical than proffering and applying a solution! I wont allow a car hit me before i know i could get injured!
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by pendo89(f): 8:58am On Jan 11, 2012
sexkillz:

What are the several reasons that'll make my wife come home late at night? Mind you, we live close to her place of work?
If your husband comes home late and you dont care, it means you dont value your marriage! So any male that has been with a female should smell of fragrance? Chei!
Who's talking about controlling a partner here? Did i also control her throughout the day?

If you'll be permissive about the way your marriage mate lives his life, that's your own what? Your own cup of coffee! It is out of love that i will not tolerate my wife coming home late! I cant bear anything happening to her because of a st[i]u[/i]pid job!. . . We live in a wicked world! Preventing situations is far easier and more economical than proffering and applying a solution! I wont allow a car hit me before i know i could get injured!

grin grin grin first allow me to laugh at the way you reply.Its humorous.
But look here sexkillz you are talking about your wife while am talking about hubby.
Now we all know its unusual for a wife to walk in late as compared to the man. No married woman wants to walk in late cz shes got chores to do and kids to look after ie if they got some. Fyi married women start planning what they will do before they get home so u can see how eager they are to get home fast.

But lets say she works nearby and her job is a security one in nature.You know those people who are always the last to leave the office? (dont say its only men who do such cz a job is a job and we all know jobs dont come that easy). After ensuring the whole place is locked up, cctvs are working well,she gets held up in traffic,she passes by some shop to buy a thing or two and ends up home at 8.Is that late for you? Will u still move right behind the office compound?

What if there are no nearby affordable houses for you? What if you got kids in school and u need to factor in their transport as well? would u rather your kids arrive late cz u live a 1000 miles from their school? Or will u also move your kids to a school near your wife's place of work??
Are u telling me that your wife's job will always determine your moving house if she comes in late with genuine work related reasons
You talk about moving house like its a simple decision to make. Suppose you move today and she loses her job the following week?
Sexkillz reality is different from fantasy.
Now my hubby coming in late doesn't mean I don't care.It means I need to understand why he comes in late and not judge him unless he gives me reason to and the reasons I outlined up there.
Some things in marriage need a lot of understanding and maturity because you may end up fueling the very thing you assume you are preventing.
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by Mynd44: 9:17am On Jan 11, 2012
People really do live in dream land
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 11, 2012
pendo89:

grin grin grin first allow me to laugh at the way you reply.Its humorous.
But look here sexkillz you are talking about your wife while am talking about hubby.
Blame the poster for not specifying! tongue
Now we all know its unusual for a wife to walk in late as compared to the man. No married woman wants to walk in late cz shes got chores to do and kids to look after ie if they got some. Fyi married women start planning what they will do before they get home so u can see how eager they are to get home fast.
True!

But lets say she works nearby and her job is a security one in nature.You know those people who are always the last to leave the office? (dont say its only men who do such cz a job is a job and we all know jobs dont come that easy). After ensuring the whole place is locked up, cctvs are working well,she gets held up in traffic,she passes by some shop to buy a thing or two and ends up home at 8.Is that late for you? Will u still move right behind the office compound?
Late to me is from 9:30! tongue And what if it's not a security job?

What if there are no nearby affordable houses for you? What if you got kids in school and u need to factor in their transport as well? would u rather your kids arrive late cz u live a 1000 miles from their school? Or will u also move your kids to a school near your wife's place of work??
Are u telling me that your wife's job will always determine your moving house if she comes in late with genuine work related reasons
You talk about moving house like its a simple decision to make. Suppose you move today and she loses her job the following week?
She'll forget about the job and look for another one! Sacrifices! Thank God you mentioned kids!
Sexkillz reality is different from fantasy.
Now my hubby coming in late doesn't mean I don't care.It means I need to understand why he comes in late and not judge him unless he gives me reason to and the reasons I outlined up there.
And how do you understand why he comes in late if you dont ask? In your first response earlier you said "I wouldn't care as long as he doesn't come in smelling female fragrance or drunk." So i'm guessing you'll just sniff the air, and then when you dont perceive fragrances or alcohol, everything is fine? Chei! grin Or would you ask? What if it becomes a habit, and it's not work related and he doesnt smell of fragrance and alcohol, would you still worry? There's nothing like judging! This is your lawfully wedded husband. You have irrevocable rights to know where the bloody hell he is coming from so late at night, and you should be concerned about it! angry
Some things in marriage need a lot of understanding and maturity because you may end up fueling the very thing you assume you are preventing.

Some things in marriage, but coming home late everyday because your wife will only care when you smell of fragrances and alcohol is definitely NOT one of them! cheesy
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by pendo89(f): 11:38am On Jan 11, 2012
Look here killz unless its a job he has no excuse coming in late every other day. For heavens sake the marriage will start dying a slow death.
If its a job people work around it and create time for each other to make up for lost time.They dont quit or move house all the time esp if they are only but employees.

By the way a job is not only about income but satisfaction. Which educated wife wants to sit on her degrees/master and wait for u to bring food everyday if she's fit and healthy to do the same?
You think it would be easy convincing her to quit her job cz u love her??  undecided

Ok he doesn't need to smell fragrance. I used that cz men are not good at hiding. I also don't like men who come home at 5 on the dot! doesn't he have friends to catch up with or a life outside the home?
Gosh I want my man to have some responsible freedom. Thats being man.
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 11, 2012
pendo89:

Look here killz unless its a job he has no excuse coming in late every other day. For heavens sake the marriage will start dying a slow death.
Now you are talking! wink But what if it is catching up with friends and responsible freedom and errm, oh clubbing(remember?) is that an excuse too?
If its a job people work around it and create time for each other to make up for lost time.They dont quit or move house all the time esp if they are only but employees.
What time is there to create? It's not as if the economy is getting better! Unless the job is more valuable to them than their togetherness, then yes! Continue in the same routine! But if the job is creating a catastrophic obstacle that could invariably be detrimental to them as a couple or worse, as a family with kids, and they "value" their family life, then they should consider moving house, else, fcck the job! cool
By the way a job is not only about income but satisfaction. Which educated wife wants to sit on her degrees/master and wait for u to bring food everyday if she's fit and healthy to do the same?
Which educated wife "should" put her job, income and satisfaction over her family's happiness?. . .
You think it would be easy convincing her to quit her job cz u love her??  undecided
If my love for her is not enough, love for her kids should suffice! We can always move house! Sacrifices! Are you saying she cant make sacrifices based on love for me? or for her kids?
Ok he doesn't need to smell fragrance. I used that cz men are not good at hiding.
What a fallacy! grin
I also don't like men who come home at 5 on the dot! doesn't he have friends to catch up with or a life outside the home? Gosh I want my man to have some responsible freedom. Thats being man.
Yeah! When he does it to the 10th degree, choosing his friends and responsible freedom over you, his wife, then you'll understand! For now, love still dey shack you!! grin
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by pendo89(f): 12:54pm On Jan 11, 2012
Sexkillz u know we can last here a whole day so I give up.

You are more theoretical than practical.
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:01pm On Jan 11, 2012
Na wa dis na real protest, dem no go gree o dem no gree

Pendomania I was routing for u wink grin
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 11, 2012
Sexkillz u know we can last here a whole day so I give up.

You are more theoretical than practical.
I'm not the one that'll allow my husband freedom to do whatever! Neither am i the one that'll allow my husband come home anytime he likes because he is having a good time with friends! That's only found in movies! grin
I am telling you what families have been doing to save their marriages and their families!
Na you be the theory Mama! cool
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Na wa dis na real protest, dem no go gree o dem no gree

Pendomania I was routing for u wink grin
Wa! Se o ti ki mi leni? angry
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by pendo89(f): 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2012
sexkillz:

I'm not the one that'll allow my husband freedom to do whatever! Neither am i the one that'll allow my husband come home anytime he likes because he is having a good time with friends! That's only found in movies! grin
I am telling you what families have been doing to save their marriages and their families!
Na you be the theory Mama! cool

There's a way you irritate.
So you coming home early is enough to save ur marriage?? angry angry

Oooh puuliz where is Chima,Kokoye and r231 when you need them.
killz if my hubby walks in late and he's a good man I wouldnt care. But if he comes home early to sit on the couch ,watch TV and grow belly then Lord have mercy.
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 11, 2012
There's a way you irritate.
So you coming home early is enough to save your marriage?? angry angry
It's future wives like you that'll tolerate bullshit and misguide other ladies other ladies into thinking bullshit is acceptable! angry
Which is more preferable, in terms of safety, creating time for the family and ETC? #Coming home early or #Coming home late?
When a man is married, he should realize that he has left the "single" status, and cannot choose to come home whenever he likes even if his wife approves of it!

killz if my hubby walks in late and he's a good man I wouldnt care. But if he comes home early to sit on the couch ,watch TV and grow belly then Lord have mercy.
It is theoretical attitudes like yours that makes a good man cheat on his wife because he knows she trusts him and doesn't care! So a good man doesnt go bad? Yeah right! So what happens when your "good man" husband goes bad? Is once good, always good? How would you find out? since he is not smelling of female fragrances or alcohol? angry
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by MrCork17: 2:06pm On Jan 11, 2012
One of my Girl friends work nights. She is a medical Nurse. Big Deal! undecided
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 11, 2012
Mr, Cork:

One of my Girl friends work nights. She is a medical Nurse. Big Deal! undecided
[b]Ode[/b]chukwu [b]Reta[i]r[/i]d[/b]een, read the topic again! If she works nights, she comes home in the morning, and not late at night!. . . Chewpid boy! undecided
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by MrsChima1(f): 3:19pm On Jan 11, 2012
As I said many times before, EACH MARRIAGE HAS DIFFERENT RULES AND LIFESTYLE.  What works for YOUR MARRIAGE, MAY NOT WORK FOR THE NEXT PERSON'S MARRIAGE. 

A. If you don't have an issue with your partner coming in late and YOU GUYS HAVE AN UNDERSTANDING, I don't see how that can affect the marriage. 

Why do some people automatically assumed the spouse coming in late is cheating and the spouse coming in home early isn't cheating?  WTF If they are going to cheat, they can cheat in YOUR HOUSE WITH YOU IN IT!

B. If you have an issue with your partner coming in late and your partner isn't aware of it.  Communicate with your partner and establish a common ground that is suitable FOR BOTH PARTIES.

You are not in the marriage alone and you do not control your partner.  Child/Parent relationships never succeed in ADULT RELATIONSHIPS. 

C. If you have an issue with your partner coming in late and your partner is aware of that.  You can either "leave" your partner if it is a deal breaker to you or you can TRUST that your partner isn't doing anything to harm the marriage i.e. cheating or having another family elsewhere. 

You entered the marriage for better or for worse, you can't get any more realistic than dealing with LIFE

Focus on WHAT BEST FOR YOUR MARRIAGE.
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 11, 2012
Dont come home late is best for my Marriage! And i'll advocate it ferociously. . . With reasons! cool
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by MrsChima1(f): 3:44pm On Jan 11, 2012
sexkillz:

Dont come home late is best for my Marriage! And i'll advocate it ferociously. . . With reasons! cool

Good.  That's all YOU SHOULD FOCUS on.  I hope she doesn't come in one minute too late.  God forbid!

No I take that back! I hope she doesn't come in 2 seconds too late and missing a shoe.
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by Mynd44: 4:00pm On Jan 11, 2012
Missing a shoe? LMFAO
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by MrsChima1(f): 4:03pm On Jan 11, 2012
Mynd_44:

Missing a shoe? LMFAO

She would be jumping on top of cars trying to make it in on time.   undecided  With her wig cocked to the side and shirt stained with car oil. 

"I gotta get home to daddy, oh I gon be in trouble ooo". 

"No girl, I have to go, oh shit NEPA taking the light"

"Oche, your shoe!"

"Bleep that shoe girl, I gotta go ooooh shit I have 5 five minutes to get home"

"Oche, I will pray for you girl"

"You got an extra room in case daddy throw me out?"

"Oche, you know I do girl!"

(Oche left like thunder bolt)
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:18pm On Jan 11, 2012
^LMAO u shud have used Nneka as d galfriends name

Anyways u guys easy on my soil bruda jare,He's africanised to d core but his british accent is d cover up .Kai kilzzz bite chima she don damage dere

LWkkkkmddd missing ko-shoe oooo cheesy
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by pendo89(f): 5:23pm On Jan 11, 2012
sexkillz:

It's future wives like you that'll tolerate bullshit and misguide other ladies other ladies into thinking bullshit is acceptable! angry
Which is more preferable, in terms of safety, creating time for the family and ETC? #Coming home early or #Coming home late?
When a man is married, he should realize that he has left the "single" status, and cannot choose to come home whenever he likes even if his wife approves of it!
It is theoretical attitudes like yours that makes a good man cheat on his wife because he knows she trusts him and doesn't care! So a good man doesnt go bad? Yeah right! So what happens when your "good man" husband  goes bad? Is once good, always good? How would you find out? since he is not smelling of female fragrances or alcohol? angry

Really?? So if I dont mind his coming late or dont trust him, it will it increases his chances of cheating? Don't you think the reverse is more likely to happen??

are u for real? He can go bad regardless of the time he arrives home!!! What makes a bad guy/lady has nothing to do with home arrival time or HAT!!

Have you ever heard of suffocating love? You may think you are practising love while in essence you are suffocating your partner.
The reason I said you are full of theory.You believe Love is flawless and that you have the power to protect and save. Well be be prepared for any eventualities. People like u end up doing crazy things becz the believe nothing can and should go wrong since they put all necessary measures in place to safeguard their relationship only to be disappointed.

People in love give each other freedom,they risk,they trust their partners enough and at the same time realise they are humans capable of falling.
They  do not try to Father or Mother each other,
Love doesnt make rush decisions.Its understanding and tolerant.
Marriage is not a dating game.
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by MrsChima1(f): 5:32pm On Jan 11, 2012
pendo89:

Really?? So if I show trust and he knows it that will reduce his chances of cheating?? Don't you think the reverse is more likely to happen??
Trust = reduced cheating?? undecided
I don't mind = more cheating?? undecided

are u for real? He can go bad regardless of the time he arrives home!!! What makes a bad guy/lady has nothing to do with home arrival time or HAT!!

Have you ever heard of suffocating love? You may think you are practising love while in essence you are suffocating your partner.
The reason I said you are full of theory.You believe Love is flawless and that you have the power to protect and save. Well be be prepared for any eventualities. People like u end up doing crazy things becz the believe nothing can and should go wrong since they put all necessary measures in place to safeguard their relationship only to be disappointed.

People in love give each other freedom,they risk,they trust their partners enough and at the same time realise they are humans capable of falling.
They  do not try to Father or Mother each other,
Love doesnt make rush decisions.Its understanding and tolerant.
[size=44pt]Marriage is not a dating game.
[/size]

"Onche, your shoe!" grin grin grin grin You got that right! wink
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by MrsChima1(f): 5:33pm On Jan 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:

^LMAO u shud have used Nneka as d galfriends name

Anyways u guys easy on my soil bruda jare,He's africanised to d core but his british accent is d cover up .Kai kilzzz bite chima she don damage dere

LWkkkkmddd missing ko-shoe oooo cheesy

He is still my bruh boo. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by pendo89(f): 5:35pm On Jan 11, 2012
sexkillz needs to sit under some old married men to get tips on reality. Life is not a theory and not all theory works in marriage.
Things are dealt with as they come and at times the word love is never mentioned
I strongly believe if a bullet was aimed at ur wife u will dive for cover and disappear in seconds. grin grin
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by Mynd44: 5:39pm On Jan 11, 2012
Chai onche don suffer for Sexkillz hand
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by MrsChima1(f): 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2012
pendo89:

sexkillz needs to sit under some old married men to get tips on reality. Life is not a theory and not all theory works in marriage.
Things are dealt with as they come and at times the word love is never mentioned.

The problem many people have is the idea that marriage is PEACHES AND CREAM and no matter how vocal and diligent a spouse is, will not change what will happen regardless.

It is natural for all of us to want the best marriage/relationship there is however if we do not take LIFE application to perspective we will lose focus on what is important and our partner.

Communication is very important in any relationship stages because without effective communication things can go awry.

A psychologist once said, rebellion has no age and the result is often disastrous. One client once said that he cheated on his wife because she kept nagging, accusing him of cheating, and spying on his every move. My response was no, you didn't cheat because she nagged, accused you of cheating and spy on you. You cheated because you rebelled out of emotion and frustration and you wanted to hurt her like she hurt you.

The worst thing a partner can do to another partner is to defile the relationship.
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by MrCork17: 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2012
mRS cHIMA is quite intelligent. Am proud! wink
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by pendo89(f): 6:00pm On Jan 11, 2012
@ chima
See thats exactly what am talking about.
Theory will make us believe it was due to nagging and spying.Well they provoked the feelings of revenge but even then, he had the power to control but he went ahead with revenge to make himself feel better.

Truth be told when somebody cheats he always had the thought in mind,just waiting for an opportune moment to manifest itself.
The thought behaves like an animal with antenna. The antennas keep sensing the wrongs and feeding the thought till the ripe time when the body responds.

You cannot stop a bird from flying over your head but you can stop it from laying eggs
Re: Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? by MrsChima1(f): 6:19pm On Jan 11, 2012
pendo89:

@ chima
See thats exactly what am talking about.
Theory will make us believe it was due to nagging and spying.Well they provoked the feelings of revenge but even then, he had the power to control but he went ahead with revenge to make himself feel better.

Truth be told when somebody cheats he always had the thought in mind,just waiting for an opportune moment to manifest itself.
The thought behaves like an animal with antenna. The antennas keep sensing the wrongs and feeding the thought till the ripe time when the body responds.

You cannot stop a bird from flying over your head but you can stop it from laying eggs

I strongly believe people often cheat when they have reached their last iota of "patience", we are patience to a certain point and that's why communication is effective because it can dissuade how we are feeling and thinking in our relationship. 

For example, if you feel that your man doesn't love you because you lost your favorite shoe that he paid for by the ways he is acting, because you haven't communicated that to your partner, your feelings become "true" to you then you will sabotage your own relationship when your partner had no idea, you were feeling out of place. 

Some people want to believe that their partners can read their minds and know that everything is okay, but when someone isn't communicating and sharing personal things with friends and family could be the worse thing a married person can do.  I am not saying your friends and family will be the reason to break up your relationship, but they are not your spouse and shouldn't be in your business. 

I find that many people are more comfortable talking to their friends and families about their relationship issues than their partner.  To me, that is a bad sign.  A person should feel that they can communicate with their partners and come to solutions suitable for both parties and not having to recruit cheerleaders. 

Now getting back to the time thing, I believe that everyone has different time slots their spouse should be home according to the household lifestyle.  However, I feel that smothering our partners is the surefire way to destroying our relationship.  Compromise and effective communication is the HARDEST THING in today's relationships and marriages.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life / / Man Calls Out Lady For Failing To Visit Him After Booking A Flight (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.