Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,855 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Guys, How Would You React If Your Woman/wife Had Body Reductions? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Would You React If Your Woman/wife Had Body Reductions? (1212 Views)

How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! / How Would You React If Your Wife Deny You Sex? / Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, How Would You React If Your Woman/wife Had Body Reductions? by MrsChima1(f): 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2012
Guys, how would you react if your woman/wife had body reductions? 

bosom reduction
Arse reduction
Liposuction/Bypass surgery

Would you support your woman/wife in getting any of these reduction?   As your wife, do you think she need permission to reduce anything on her body or it is her decision alone?
Re: Guys, How Would You React If Your Woman/wife Had Body Reductions? by kokoye(m): 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2012
Yup, I have to agree before she does anything to her body . .we are one. vice versa.

If whatever feature is affecting her health . . . sure, why not.

but no reduces God's overtime work for no reason at all, NOPE.

do whatever you can with diet or exercise
Re: Guys, How Would You React If Your Woman/wife Had Body Reductions? by MrsChima1(f): 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2012
kokoye:

Yup, I have to agree before she does anything to her body . .we are one. vice versa.

If whatever feature is affecting her health . . . sure, why not.

but no reduces God's overtime work for no reason at all, NOPE.

do whatever you can with diet or exercise

What "things" she must ask permission before doing it since you guys are "one"? If she exercise and lose her front and back, you are okay with it?
Re: Guys, How Would You React If Your Woman/wife Had Body Reductions? by kokoye(m): 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2012
cant begin to start naming the things. . .relative.

She cant lose her front and back with exercise. No she cant.

firmer maybe.
Re: Guys, How Would You React If Your Woman/wife Had Body Reductions? by MrsChima1(f): 10:26pm On Jan 10, 2012
kokoye:

cant begin to start naming the things. . .relative.

She cant lose her front and back with exercise. No she cant.

firmer maybe.

You know what i meant when I said lose, but front and back reduces tremendously when you are exercising, it may tone but it loses girth.

Have you seen booty pop? SMH.
Re: Guys, How Would You React If Your Woman/wife Had Body Reductions? by kokoye(m): 10:38pm On Jan 10, 2012
No. But I have seen booty talk cheesy grin grin
Re: Guys, How Would You React If Your Woman/wife Had Body Reductions? by MrsChima1(f): 10:39pm On Jan 10, 2012
Did it speak in French, Spanish, or Italian? grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys, How Would You React If Your Woman/wife Had Body Reductions? by Mynd44: 12:05am On Jan 11, 2012
Re: Guys, How Would You React If Your Woman/wife Had Body Reductions? by slimyem: 12:46am On Jan 11, 2012
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guys, How Would You React If Your Woman/wife Had Body Reductions? by Mynd44: 9:05am On Jan 11, 2012
I will dump her faster than you can say Divorce
Re: Guys, How Would You React If Your Woman/wife Had Body Reductions? by MrCork17: 1:07pm On Jan 11, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Guys, how would you react if your woman/wife had body reductions? 

bosom reduction
Arse reduction
Liposuction/Bypass surgery

Would you support your woman/wife in getting any of these reduction?   As your wife, do you think she need permission to reduce anything on her body or it is her decision alone? 

*** is Mrs Chima's Nyansh now flat? angry ****
Re: Guys, How Would You React If Your Woman/wife Had Body Reductions? by MrsChima1(f): 3:57pm On Jan 11, 2012
Mr, Cork:

*** is Mrs Chima's Nyansh now flat? angry ****

Would that keep you away? (praying really hard and shouting Ohn na rema oh 20 times)
Re: Guys, How Would You React If Your Woman/wife Had Body Reductions? by Mynd44: 4:11pm On Jan 11, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Would that keep you away? (praying really hard and shouting Ohn na rema oh 20 times)
Re: Guys, How Would You React If Your Woman/wife Had Body Reductions? by tellwisdom: 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2012
Mshew chim, leave that yansh like dat for me angry angry. Im nt complaining undecided undecided

Inshort, i want it bigger angry angry
Re: Guys, How Would You React If Your Woman/wife Had Body Reductions? by Mynd44: 10:16pm On Jan 11, 2012
Carry am go meet Vulcaniser then
Re: Guys, How Would You React If Your Woman/wife Had Body Reductions? by 25omega(m): 10:25pm On Jan 11, 2012
hmm i dont see the problem

if she is getting breast reduction then those things must be big and painful for her back
if she is getting lipo she must have spots she wants to get rid of
if she is getting bypass she must be obese then its totally fine
ive never heard of yansh reduction but anything is possible. this one i probably would not like

(1) (Reply)

Prayer For Your Spouse/fiancee On Valentine's Day! / A Responsible Man In Lagos Is Looking For Serious Lady Hand In Marriage / Can a guy be used?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.