Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,432 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? (1894 Views)

15 Ways To Improve Your Looks... For Average Guys / LADIES: 7 Ways To Attract A Guy Without Using Your Looks / Women Y R U Like Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? by bingbagbo(m): 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2012
is your world that competitive?
do u crave to look good for the "men" market?
no insults please. . .
Re: Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? by Mynd44: 12:05am On Jan 11, 2012
To appear tempting to dumb guys
Re: Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? by slimyem: 12:42am On Jan 11, 2012
so as to appear comfortable and confident at the end of it all.
Why is it your business anyways?
Re: Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? by Goldieluks: 9:57am On Jan 11, 2012
slimyem:

Re: Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? by Goldieluks: 10:00am On Jan 11, 2012
The same reason why men also shave their hair,beard and work hard 'probably' so as to buy new jeans and shirts,drive fancy cars, and appear presentable. So it goes both ways.
Re: Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? by MrCork17: 12:20pm On Jan 11, 2012
white women dont do that! wink
Re: Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 11, 2012
slimyem:

Goldieluks:

If that really is what makes you both "comfortable and confident" then you really need to watch it!
Re: Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? by slimyem: 1:15pm On Jan 11, 2012
sauer:

If that really is what makes you both "comfortable and confident" then you really need to watch it!
there's more but that sure is a factor affecting PHYSICAL comfort and confidence.
Re: Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 11, 2012
^^okay then.
Talk about the "more". Are you actually that intelligent? undecided
Re: Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? by MrCork17: 1:19pm On Jan 11, 2012
slimyem (f), sweeery u look beauriful. can I kiss u? wink
Re: Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? by Zilja(f): 2:06pm On Jan 11, 2012
Mr, Cork:

white women dont do that! wink

White women, spend more money on botox and lipo thank black women.  Black women age gracefully so why not enhanced the look as long as you can.

I get my hair done every two weeks becaue I care what I look like. I don' really care what the next person thinks becaue what I think out weigh what that person thinks anyway. Lets just say self-respect. Ask Aretha Franklin. grin
Re: Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? by MrCork17: 2:10pm On Jan 11, 2012
Zilja:

White women, spend more money on botox and lipo thank black women.  Black women age gracefully so why not enhanced the look as long as you can.

I get my hair done every two weeks becaue I care what I look like. I don' really care what the next person thinks becaue what I think out weigh what that person thinks anyway. Lets just say self-respect. Ask Aretha Franklin. grin

Sweeeery Zila. you get your hair done but is it yours? when waz the last time u saw a black woman with real hair? they dont exist (No ooffence) angry
Re: Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? by MrCork17: 2:14pm On Jan 11, 2012
weaves, braids, pony tail, pony weave, rasta, bob marley, bob weave, weavey braids, etc. whats wrong with looking natural? White women dont do that! undecided
Re: Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? by Mynd44: 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2012
Mr Cork has lost it
Re: Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? by slimyem: 5:47pm On Jan 11, 2012
sauer:

^^okay then.
Talk about the "more". Are you actually that intelligent? undecided
aint i transparent enough for you to make your deductions??
Mr, Cork:

slimyem (f), sweeery u look beauriful. can I kiss u? wink
yeah baby,my as.s would be glad to have your lips on it,
Re: Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? by MrCork17: 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2012
slimyem:

aint i transparent enough for you to make your deductions??yeah baby,my behind would be glad to have your lips on it,

loooong hisssss angry
Re: Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? by Zilja(f): 8:32pm On Jan 11, 2012
Sweeeery Zila.  you get your hair done but is it yours?  when waz the last time u saw a black woman with real hair?  they dont exist (No ooffence)
None taken  smiley Yes, it's mine with a little extra lol I like looking a certian way. I'm in a professional business so I want to look the part.  Being natural is a preference. There is nothing wrong with spending time making myself look good to your tast.
Don't compare what white women do because black is where its at. If the table were turned would you say "black women" don't do it. You really don't know. White women has been trying to mimic what black women has been doing for the longest.
[/list]taning
[/list]braids
[/list]our men
[/list]getting butt injections
Re: Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? by Mynd44: 10:16pm On Jan 11, 2012
Re: Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? by Nobody: 4:34am On Jan 12, 2012
i dont really.

i only spend money on hair care and fashion.
it's only to appease me though but even then
i don't always dress up as i don't got out much
anymore.

Zilja:

White women has been trying to mimic what black women has been doing for the longest.
[/list]taning
[/list]braids
[/list]our men
[/list]getting butt injections

and the cheap ones buy padded jeans!! grin

and like 'monkey see monkey do' even some idiotic black girls
are buying this shiet. tongue glad mine is real cheesy cheesy

speaking of real, like my nyash so is my hair!! cheesy

btw don't mind mr.cork. he is usually ignored unless ppl are bored and decide to talk to his jobless sef tongue
but anyway black chicks are starting to go natural here in the states and where i am from weave is pretty much played out. i've been natural for a few years now.
. . .and i lovin' it!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? by Mynd44: 6:04am On Jan 12, 2012
Has anyone actually computed the time difference between when a lady dresses and when a guy does?
Re: Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 12, 2012
Mynd_44:

Has anyone actually computed the time difference between when a lady dresses and when a guy does?
yeah, i did. it's 14.23532 lightyears!

slimyem:

aint i transparent enough for you to make your deductions??
No you aint. All I see is
Re: Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 12, 2012
Mynd_44:

sauer:

yeah, i did. it's 14.23532 lightyears!

Hey!! hey!! angry shut up there my friends! angry
Re: Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? by MrCork17: 4:18pm On Jan 12, 2012
MsDarkSkin. Even if u spend $20 million dollar Somali rupee on your face, I wunt date you! undecided
Re: Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? by Mynd44: 4:20pm On Jan 12, 2012
^^^
The truth hurts right?
MsDarkSkin:

Re: Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 12, 2012
Mr, Cork:

MsDarkSkin. Even if an ashewo only charged 50 cents for nyash I still couldn't afford it! undecided

awe!! here's a penny for your troubles. wink

Mynd_44:

^^^
The truth hurts right?

hater. undecided undecided
Re: Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 12, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

actually, it's just the truth. I took a while, I mean the calculation, but c'est la verite!
Re: Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? by MrCork17: 4:32pm On Jan 12, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

awe!! here's a penny for your troubles.  wink

hater.  undecided undecided

MsDarkSkin <<<<<<<  Nyansh flatter than Mrs Chima's  angry
Re: Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? by MrCork17: 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2012
**frying pan**
Re: Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 12, 2012
sauer:

actually, it's just the truth. I took a while, I mean the calculation, but c'est la verite!

grin grin grin grin
kai!!! womankind has suffered!!

Mr, Cork:

Mr.Cork <<<<<<< broke muguguun  angry

Mr, Cork:

**i need moi crak pipe**

undecided undecided
Re: Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? by NEWBIN: 4:50pm On Jan 12, 2012
bin gbagbo, i think they do that to impress guys, straight!
Re: Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 12, 2012
NEW BIN:

bin gbagbo, i think they do that to impress guys, straight!

somebody hangs out with or exposed to a lot of jamos! grin
Re: Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? by MrCork17: 5:14pm On Jan 12, 2012
MsDarkSkin <<<<<<<stole identy of the real MzDarkskin angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Left Me When I Was ... / What Would Make You Beat Your Girlfriend? / After Four Weeks Of Unprotected Sex ( Love Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.