Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,085 members, 7,953,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

She Left Me When I Was ... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Left Me When I Was ... (1932 Views)

She Left Me Without A Reason / Photo : I Took Her Out On A Date What She Ordered For Left Me Speechless / She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Left Me When I Was ... by StanleyDivine(m): 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2012
My girlfriend tactfully dumped me when I cudnt get a decent job after graduation only to come back now that I am made to tell me how much she loves me n have been patiently waiting n praying for me.Should I accept her back?
Re: She Left Me When I Was ... by ednut1(m): 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2012
Stanley Divine: My girlfriend tactically dumped me when I cudnt get a decent job after graduation only to come back now that I am made to tell me how much she loves me n have been patiently waiting n praying for me.Should I accept her back?
if u do ur will be d greatest fool eva, so dat if u encouter temp financial setback she will take off and u will be weepin, hehehehehe

2 Likes

Re: She Left Me When I Was ... by omega25red(m): 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2012
Stanley Divine: My girlfriend tactically dumped me when I cudnt get a decent job after graduation only to come back now that I am made to tell me how much she loves me n have been patiently waiting n praying for me.Should I accept her back?
are you sure you are not still in js2? because your question seems like what a child would ask.

1 Like

Re: She Left Me When I Was ... by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 19, 2012
*Rollerblades by*
Re: She Left Me When I Was ... by abiL(f): 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2012
@OP are you sure your brain is still intact?

Even you stated that she left you "tactfully". Girls like that are only good for one thing... S[e]x. You too use her for sex and dispose of her tactfully when you're done with her.

If she's not there through the bad, why should you entertain her when things are good.

2 Likes

Re: She Left Me When I Was ... by Mynd44: 10:32pm On Sep 19, 2012
Is the OP 12 or something?
Re: She Left Me When I Was ... by Etranshub(m): 11:26pm On Sep 19, 2012
Yes Ode! So she can abscond should anything go wrong again
Re: She Left Me When I Was ... by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 19, 2012
What time is it? She's telling u tales by moonlight.

1 Like

Re: She Left Me When I Was ... by greedie1(f): 12:26am On Sep 20, 2012
ednut1: if u do ur will be d greatest fool eva, so dat if u encouter temp financial setback she will take off and u will be weepin, hehehehehe
4 even contemplating it, he is a great fool.
4 asking 4 our opinions, he is a greater fool.
If he accepts her back, he ll be d greatest fool

der is dis sayin, i dont really see ow it relates but here goes- one tin abt rat race is even if u win, u r still a rat.

A fool is a fool no matter d height of his foolishness

1 Like

Re: She Left Me When I Was ... by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 20, 2012
abiL: @OP are you sure your brain is still intact?

Even you stated that she left you "tactfully". Girls like that are only good for one thing... S[e]x. You too use her for sex and dispose of her tactfully when you're done with her.

If she's not there through the bad, why should you entertain her when things are good.

You dey vex o! Chei! grin grin
Re: She Left Me When I Was ... by 2goodbobo(m): 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2012
OP trust me that girl can't be by your side in difficult situation. You don't need to ask this question cos you should the answer na

1 Like

Re: She Left Me When I Was ... by obowunmi(m): 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2012
Tactfully dump her after sex.

1 Like

Re: She Left Me When I Was ... by tashanja(m): 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2012
^^^Omo why you beat me to this answer cheesy
Re: She Left Me When I Was ... by 190: 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2012
Nigerian Girls una nor dey taya!!
Re: She Left Me When I Was ... by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2012
She only left you physically, she was with you spiritually interceding for your success. In football terms she only went on 'LOAN' grin.

Take her back my friend...and by 2017 you'll return here to post "My three children don't look like me, should I go for a DNA test?"

1 Like

Re: She Left Me When I Was ... by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 20, 2012
NO accept her back ooooo.in short make u chase her comot from ur house with bucket of dirty water.na now wen u don get money na im she don fall back in love with u.naija babes and their wayo ways grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Left Me When I Was ... by dealordea(m): 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2012
Do we need to tell you what to do? You are indeed strange
Re: She Left Me When I Was ... by Onegai(f): 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2012
Tell her you've moved on and thank her for her prayers.

1 Like

Re: She Left Me When I Was ... by k2039: 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2012
gree-die:

4 even contemplating it, he is a great fool.
4 asking 4 our opinions, he is a greater fool.
If he accepts her back, he ll be d greatest fool

der is dis sayin, i dont really see ow it relates but here goes- one tin abt rat race is even if u win, u r still a rat.

A fool is a fool no matter d height of his foolishness

I love this comment
Re: She Left Me When I Was ... by SOOPAID: 12:27am On Sep 21, 2012
.[/quote]
Onegai: Tell her you've moved on and thank her for her prayers.
[quote author=Onegai]

well said
Re: She Left Me When I Was ... by Mynd44: 1:41am On Sep 21, 2012
Dump the broad. Dont even keep her as a blanket against the cold co s she might get pregnant. Just tell her you are not interested and walk away

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Difficult Spouses / I'm Scared Of Having Any Relationships! Cos I Hate Girls. / How To Give Your Guy A Memorable Orgasm That Will Make Him Beg For More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.