Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,547 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa - Travel (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa (209153 Views)

How Easy Is It To Get Belgium Visa For Education / Getting Admission To Study Free In Tbilis Georgia / How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by nercyy(f): 3:09am On Mar 24
Hiiii, please how did you go about sorting the proof of finance for living expenses?

GreatMage:
This country Netherlands is something else...

I just arrived amsterdam central and booked a room...

All I am seeing is guys rolling weed

Many of them in the streets ain't wearing mask...

And the liveliness is like lagos...

Oh and its kinda not clean and quiet.

Overall? This is my kinda place! Really loving it
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by nercyy(f): 3:11am On Mar 24
Hiiii, please how did you go about sorting the proof of finance for living expenses?

Krissy01:
for the school I applied to, yes they are assisting me with my visa but I was required to pay for first year tuition to them first before they can go ahead with the immigration procedure
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by nercyy(f): 3:12am On Mar 24

Mountpisgah:
University of Twente sent me a mail this morning, that I have been nominated for the OKP Scholarship.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by nercyy(f): 3:12am On Mar 24

joshujoshu:
Hello.

Got admitted into Vrije University, Amsterdam for a master's degree in AI . Anyone going to Amsterdam this September? Let us connect. Send me a pm.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by nercyy(f): 3:14am On Mar 24

megastu:
I studied in Universiteit van Amsterdam, Netherlands. The School will apply for what we call MVV for you. This is time to talk about Occupying Nigeria, not schooling abroad, please.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by nercyy(f): 3:15am On Mar 24
Please can you help me with sorting block account for the proof of funds for living expenses?

kingori:

I can help you. I am a MBA student in Netherlands. 3rd class OAU. There re opportunities in Amsterdam, you can work while studying, you can start a business as well. Enabling environment with opportunities to succeed with hard work.

Some school gives admission directly while others go through the education system.
Some schools can guarantee you residence permit while some can’t.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by nercyy(f): 3:26am On Mar 24
Hiiii, please how did you go about sorting the proof of finance for living expenses?""

megastu:
I studied in Universiteit van Amsterdam, Netherlands. The School will apply for what we call MVV for you. This is time to talk about Occupying Nigeria, not schooling abroad, please.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Eky29: 4:56pm On Apr 26
Good evening all

Please where can someone translate their birth certificate from English to Dutch for work visa to netherland.please is urgent

ejiro006:
Am currently applying for a masters degree at saxion university of applied science but I was asked to deposit a sum of money to the university account. Secondly they will help me apply for my visa. Please how true is this ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply)

General New Zealand Student Enquires / Travelling To Canada-part2 / On Vacation: New York City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.