Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

I Need Help On How To Woo Dis Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help On How To Woo Dis Girl (2956 Views)

Can Dis Girl B My Wife? / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / Dis Girl Need A Boy Friend Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help On How To Woo Dis Girl by MrsChima1(f): 4:11pm On Jan 15, 2012
OP

Are you a spitter when you stutters? If so, just keep it simple and TRY NOT TO RAIN on her face.

Keep your breath fresh and talk slowly, it should help with stuttering.

I am always laughing at them not because they are stuttering but the facial and body expressions they make pronouncing their words. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need Help On How To Woo Dis Girl by Mynd44: 5:43pm On Jan 15, 2012
hmmm
Re: I Need Help On How To Woo Dis Girl by ekpriobong(m): 12:33am On Jan 17, 2012
Well, I dn't know about how yours is but one thing i do know abt stammerers is that they are always quick to anger and with quick moves to commit abomination. Am sorry i may not advice my sister to ur advantage. U may get annoy one day and break her head. But then i can still advice that u start with a love letter telling her who u really are (though an old pattern but still effective) so that she won't be surprise or see u as a comedian when u are trying to tell her a word or two. If u are lucky, she may fall 4u and love u even more than the way u expected. AND finally, stammering can be cured. Don't think because u were born with it there is nothing u can do. Remember, with God all things are possible. Also, His Word says casting all your cares upon Him for He careth for u. Pray about it fervently then believe and consider it done. You may still be stammering afterwards but don't change your confessions that you are not a stammerer anymore. Refuse to stay in that condition! Further studies: Mark 11:23. Goodluck.
Re: I Need Help On How To Woo Dis Girl by Mynd44: 7:20am On Jan 17, 2012
Here comes the Jesus crew to the rescue
Re: I Need Help On How To Woo Dis Girl by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 17, 2012
ekpriobong:

Well, I dn't know about how yours is but one thing i do know abt stammerers is that they are always quick to anger and with quick moves to commit abomination. Am sorry i may not advice my sister to your advantage. U may get annoy one day and break her head. But then i can still advice that u start with a love letter telling her who u really are (though an old pattern but still effective) so that she won't be surprise or see u as a comedian when u are trying to tell her a word or two. If u are lucky, she may fall 4u and love u even more than the way u expected. AND finally, stammering can be cured. Don't think because u were born with it there is nothing u can do. Remember, with God all things are possible. Also, His Word says casting all your cares upon Him for He careth for u. Pray about it fervently then believe and consider it done. You may still be stammering afterwards but don't change your confessions that you are not a stammerer anymore. Refuse to stay in that condition! Further studies: Mark 11:23. Goodluck.
ride on preach,preacher,preachest
Re: I Need Help On How To Woo Dis Girl by ekpriobong(m): 2:40pm On Jan 17, 2012
I should not have bring the Word into play abi? Mehn, there's so much power in it but u've made it of no effect because of your unbelieve. Am sorry for u guys! But let me tell u, for me, its my sure guide for a successful, victorious and a triumphal life everyday. I work the Word!!!
Re: I Need Help On How To Woo Dis Girl by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 17, 2012
ekpriobong:

I should not have bring the Word into play abi? Mehn, there's so much power in it but u've made it of no effect because of your unbelieve. Am sorry for u guys! But let me tell u, for me, its my sure guide for a successful, victorious and a triumphal life everyday. I work the Word!!!
am hapi 4 yhu
Re: I Need Help On How To Woo Dis Girl by Mynd44: 3:13pm On Jan 17, 2012
Two gbosa for the Jesus crew!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Need Help On How To Woo Dis Girl by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 17, 2012
Mynd_44:

Two gbosa for the Jesus crew!!!!!!!!!!
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Haven't Broken Up With Him But We Don't Talk To Each Other Anymore / How To Cure Premature expulsion:5 Ways / Christian School Teacher Suspended After Her Nake*d Photos Goes Viral Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.