Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,647 members, 7,955,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:49 PM

Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? (14842 Views)

Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? / Why Are All The Good Guys Taken? / 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by MrsChima1(f): 8:00pm On Jan 13, 2012
Good guys doesn't lose anything and they sure aren't missing anyone that doesn't deserve them.

A sensible woman will be honored to have a good man. Good men are HARD TO FIND these days so I don't know how they are "losing out". undecided
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by Russialane(m): 8:23pm On Jan 13, 2012
[b][b]just treat them the way they deserve to be treated , some deserve to be treated Good and some just love to be treated like hoes and b, i, t, c, h, e, s which they really are, [/b][/b]
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by hustla(m): 8:30pm On Jan 13, 2012
cos u tend to be boring naani undecided tongue
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by KGNAIRA: 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2012
MsDarkskin said it all. Welldone
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by Mynd44: 9:16pm On Jan 13, 2012
Una no dey tire?
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by Afodot0022(m): 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2012
Never change your identity cos thats who you are. Continue being a good man nd one day you will meet that someone that will respect and appreciate you for whom you are.
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by icez: 9:56pm On Jan 13, 2012
'good guyz'  grin
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by Amya(f): 9:59pm On Jan 13, 2012
oyb:

put a woman on a pedestal and she will piss on you. end of

Nah, Not completely true. Depends on the woman. If you date someone who thinks she's above your league and you believe same, it's makes sense she'll give you s.hit. Cut your coat.
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 13, 2012
chika98:

LOL! How sad. Things must really suck for you though.

OP: There's nothing like a "good guy". No matter how "good" you think you are; there's some girl out there who thinks you're just a jerk. Men only truly treat a girl well when their intentions towards her are genuinely good.
When a man has honest and real intentions towards you then he'll treat you right.
Anyone who says otherwise is just in denial.

Damn right. 'Things' suck me all the time, and I make them swallow. Feels better than sucking things for a living like you must do.
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by Mynd44: 10:05pm On Jan 13, 2012
Good guys ko good fellas ni
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by Ezeufi: 10:56pm On Jan 13, 2012
Brother, take my advice. My grandpa told me this. "If you love them, they'll Bleep you, and if you Bleep them, they'll love you".

Women love drama, especially those who say they are looking for a nice guy. A nice guy is very predictable to a woman, and women gets bored with predictability. Women do privately love what they publicly call arsseholle of a man. They go to an arssholle for all the excitement, after being messed about they will go and get a nice guy who will provide them with emotional support. When their trauma is over, they start to find the nice fella boring and go to another arsseholle for some more excitement. The pattern repeats itself continuously.
What you should do to keep women in their place. After you have slept with, it should be made known to her that her value has depreciated permanently, and she is just a prefered option. If she doesn't behave, then her privilege of being a prefered option will be taken away. She should know that. If you can play those cards right, you won't be one of the losers.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by Advocator: 10:59pm On Jan 13, 2012
If those good guys had confident, swagger and the etiquette of real men, no woman will have rejected them. Everytime I hear of good guys, what comes to my mind is a lonely, shy, nerdy, unfitted log that is invisible. Contrarywise, I feel insulted when someone called me good or nice/anything of that sort.

@ OP the definition of a "good guy" is the reason why every good guy finish last.
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by chika98: 11:11pm On Jan 13, 2012
pro01:

Damn right. 'Things' suck me all the time, and I make them swallow. Feels better than sucking things for a living like you must do.

Taking cheap shots are we? Only a low self esteem, insecure little boy will talk and write the way you do. Grow up a little.
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 13, 2012
chika98:

Taking cheap shots are we? Only a low self esteem, insecure little boy will talk and write the way you do. Grow up a little.

You tarts never get tired of using that stale word 'insecure' do you? Now run along and go suck some more prick. You have the audacity to quote me and confess your penchant for sucking things. . .and here you are talking about "cheap shots". Na who send you work? Take your herpes infested mouth elsewhere.
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by chika98: 11:38pm On Jan 13, 2012
pro01:

You tarts never get tired of using that stale word 'insecure' do you? Now run along and go suck some more prick. You have the audacity to quote me and confess your penchant for sucking things. . .and here you are talking about "cheap shots". Na who send you work? Take your herpes infested mouth elsewhere.

For your mind you've thrown proper yabs my way abi? Like I said grow up a little. Your insecurity reeks from a mile. LOL! Internet will always be the place where immature boys like you display their "delusions of grandeur". [list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by freecocoa(f): 11:43pm On Jan 13, 2012
OP let JIM IYKE OR TAYE DIGGS be your role model and it shall be well with your love life.
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by porka: 11:57pm On Jan 13, 2012
Bros, find resources you seriously need from the Master himself, David D'Angelo

http://www.doubleyourdating.com/

Let me know how the "de-wussification" goes.

Good luck
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by Tushed: 12:01am On Jan 14, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin
You dont know ladies' psychology. ladies dont want good guys, they want 'BADASS' guys
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by MrsChima1(f): 12:02am On Jan 14, 2012
Tushed:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
You dont know ladies' psychology. ladies dont want good guys, they want 'BADASS' guys

Let the ladies speak for themselves. wink
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 14, 2012
chika98:

For your mind you've thrown proper yabs my way abi? Like I said grow up a little. Your insecurity reeks from a mile. LOL! Internet will always be the place where immature boys like you display their "delusions of grandeur". [list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]

You must not get a lot of attention in real life abi? Serves no useful purpose to keep wasting time here when you should really be finding a solution to your deadly oral herpes. Who knows if you've been sucking dead men's things. Chief Mrs. Omi-amu nwoke wuru anwu. Obirin onisuckusuck oshi.
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by dickt(m): 12:10am On Jan 14, 2012
@poster, being really nice 2 girls u hope 2 lay is synonymous with courting danger. be in control of urself n emotions n deliberately giv them some tough times.they r not angels, so dont treat them as such.do these n u'll b in bizness. in case find things difficult 2 understand, contact me a.k.a.  d  supreme player. nuff said.
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by emmatok(m): 12:17am On Jan 14, 2012
Ezeufi:

Brother, take my advice. My grandpa told me this. "If you love them, they'll bleep you, and if you bleep them, they'll love you".

Women love drama, especially those who say they are looking for a nice guy. A nice guy is very predictable to a woman, and women gets bored with predictability. Women do privately love what they publicly call arsseholle of a man. They go to an arssholle for all the excitement, after being messed about they will go and get a nice guy who will provide them with emotional support. When their trauma is over, they start to find the nice fella boring and go to another arsseholle for some more excitement. The pattern repeats itself continuously.
What you should do to keep women in their place. After you have slept with, it should be made known to her that her value has depreciated permanently, and she is just a prefered option. If she doesn't behave, then her privilege of being a prefered option will be taken away. She should know that. If you can play those cards right, you won't be one of the losers.

You are the man.

More experience to your elbow.
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by Tushed: 12:30am On Jan 14, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Let the ladies speak for themselves. wink

@Mrs Chima speak for the ladies
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by dickt(m): 12:51am On Jan 14, 2012
@mrs chima, go n join ur husband on the bed n stop acting like u will be attracted 2 a man who says yes 2 everything u say n spends the whole of his life trying 2 impress u. @ poster , dont listen 2 miss chima cos she seems 2 want 2 c more mugus being trampled upon by vixens.
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by chika98: 2:48am On Jan 14, 2012
pro01:

You must not get a lot of attention in real life abi? Serves no useful purpose to keep wasting time here when you should really be finding a solution to your deadly oral herpes. Who knows if you've been sucking dead men's things. Chief Mrs. Omi-amu nwoke wuru anwu. Obirin onisuckusuck oshi.

You sound so unintelligent. Often times when people throw jabs at others online; at least they use some sort of facts. I called you insecure because your point of view reeks that. Now that's a fact. Are you immature? Yup. And you've supported that by calling a faceless person names online. Only childish people do that. It pained you so much huh? Herpes you say? Perhaps because you've got that right? Tsk tsk. . . I'm done responding to you because you aren't smart enough to converse with. I actually have to dumb myself down. . now that's not cool! Good day to you.
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by Russialane(m): 3:24am On Jan 14, 2012
f, u, c, k, ing PRICKS,
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by playahP(m): 5:16am On Jan 14, 2012
i
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by playahP(m): 5:20am On Jan 14, 2012
i have a friend that dates a guy that cheats on her and beats her, is like she just cant leave him, abi na juju i no know.
through my years on earth, ive come to realize what women truely want and i would group it according to their ages

13-16 years= all they want is a fine boy. Nothing else, they will fight and claw themselves for u.
= this is the stage where the cheer leader FX comes in, once the big girls (15's and 16's) like you, the rest go follow.

17-20 years= they want a guy with the so called "swagger'',
= basically, at this age they want a bad guy,
= even if you are a broke ass, as long as u dress sharp, lie that ur father is dangote and make them believe your future is bright, they go follow u/

21-23 years= they want a guy that can do stuffs, have swagger and give them an adventure, so just fucckk em and give them hope that u wanna stay with them forever and that u have this big thing going on for you and when it materializes, its gonna be for you and her.

24-27 years= all said and done, you have been heartbroken 2 times, now you need someone you can trust pray and hope he commits to you, THIS IS WHERE MARRIED MEN HAVE ALL THE FUN.

28-30= you are a secret desperado, eager to jump on any well to do man and settle down and start a family.

30- above= you do not want anything now, all you just want is any guy that is not an ass holee to come put the ring on you,

So u ladies, keep on wanting bad guys u hear!!
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 14, 2012
KG_NAIRA:

MsDarkskin said it all. Welldone

cool cool
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by Oluschenco(m): 7:44am On Jan 14, 2012
Its beta to be weird with ladies.
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 14, 2012
chika98:

You sound so unintelligent. Often times when people throw jabs at others online; at least they use some sort of facts. I called you insecure because your point of view reeks that. Now that's a fact. Are you immature? Yup. And you've supported that by calling a faceless person names online. Only childish people do that. It pained you so much huh? Herpes you say? Perhaps because you've got that right? Tsk tsk. . . I'm done responding to you because you aren't smart enough to converse with. I actually have to dumb myself down. . now that's not cool! Good day to you.

Seeing your definition of 'fact', it is apparent that your brain is small enough to fit perfectly in your mouth; you could as well chew and swallow it, as it serves no other useful purpose anyway. Such a senseless little tart. Next time keep your unsolicited opinions about 'faceless' persons to yourself and quit quoting them to confess your idiocies. The real 'fact' is that only nitwits like you would gratuitously pass subjective judgments on 'faceless' online characters that are here to have anonymous fun. Now shut da Zap up and go pray over your oral herpes. . .and quit ransacking mortuaries in search of dead men's pricks to suck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Personal Space Makes A Relationship Last / Guys, Can You Put Your Face On A Woman's Private Part,Like This? / Exquisite Photos Of Beautiful Muslim Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.