Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Our President Will Soon Become A Hero - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our President Will Soon Become A Hero (14698 Views)

Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon / Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon / President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by Yagba: 5:41pm On Jan 14, 2012
GEJ is the real leader; one who loves his fellows. Though cynics describe him as shallow in understanding of statecraft and complex human constructs, he tells his people the truth, his fears, his answers and hopes, challenging all to a debate whose outcome he knows holds out no personal benefits,,,a debate of anger, a debate of sobriety, a debate of open discourse where all cards are laid open , where the unheard are heard, the unseen are seen,,, a debate in which he himself is a participant while the Judges are the hitherto unheard and unseen fellows, whose collective pains and sorrow formed the subject of the debate, and fully aware that he himself stands unprotected from its unknown outcome, be it bad or good; what a selfless leader! Indeed,GEJ is a real man, and a hero in the making.
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by ceejay80s(m): 5:44pm On Jan 14, 2012
DJTee:

what about those who have lost their lives in these protests? I bet they are part of his senseless and directionless action as well? let him stick his heroics where da sun dont shine sir!!!
those ones wey lost their life never die o! Na stunt, GEJ na hero of the movie. My foot
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by kizito96(m): 5:45pm On Jan 14, 2012
People should consider what they they put on the thread
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by ceejay80s(m): 5:47pm On Jan 14, 2012
Dnt waste ur time, the NLC is going to be the traitor 2day, i promise all of u dat this talk will end N90 or N100/litre. After when those that represented NLC has collected five million naira cheque each during the meeting, why is it dat we do get live tele broadcast of this sensitive meeting? dnt fo0l urself the NLC are not with us, dont say i did not tell u,some people have died becos of this strike and it matters not to them,the NLC people will mesS us up.And if its N90/litre even 80/litre, i bet u the public transporters will stick to that amount that they are collecting, they wont bring it down, they enjoy taking advantages.
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by poweredcom(m): 5:53pm On Jan 14, 2012
Hhaha i laff my azz, what a hilarious prediction for a lame coward who cant make correct statement or fact,

I hate it when we Nigerians celebrate fools,

Hero for him poket for him Village
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by KTConsult: 5:57pm On Jan 14, 2012
Seeing the trend of information concerning this fuel subsidy removal, I was forced to ask the question: 'Are we fools in this country?' How could some GEJ's 'dogs', who also sing the national anthem be opening there mouth wide to utter such a blatant lie all because of there selfish interest. It is high time we started raining curse on Nigerians who are enemies of progress. GEJ, if this info get to you, try remember that Nigerians are in penury simply because of what you can do that you have not done.
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by texazzpete(m): 5:57pm On Jan 14, 2012
Yagba:

GEJ is the real leader; one who loves his fellows. Though cynics describe him as shallow in understanding of statecraft and complex human constructs, he tells his people the truth, his fears, his answers and hopes, challenging all to a debate whose outcome he knows holds out no personal benefits,,,a debate of anger, a debate of sobriety, a debate of open discourse where all cards are laid open , where the unheard are heard, the unseen are seen,,, a debate in which he himself is a participant while the Judges are the hitherto unheard and unseen fellows, whose collective pains and sorrow formed the subject of the debate, and fully aware that he himself stands unprotected from its unknown outcome, be it bad or good; what a selfless leader! Indeed,GEJ is a real man, and a hero in the making.

May your life and business be handled the way GEJ is handling Boko Haram.
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 14, 2012
Invariably the op is calling Jonatrash a fool.
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by Ganiyyah(f): 6:00pm On Jan 14, 2012
Hero ko, hero ni. Dindinrin bi ti yin lo pe wa sha? I bet the family of the real heroes that lost their lives in the protests will find this thread very infuriating.
Guy, you sure sey you sef no dey among those wey collect 10k?
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 14, 2012
@rhea, didnt know who gave that but i know some of what is there may be true. Even what i posted may be true. Only time will tell. The only thing i faulted the whole saga is that  awareness was not much. And the subsidies should have been in batches for 3 years and refinaries must have been put in place in those years there by forcing the price of petrol down drastically and will not even come close to 141naira before dropping. But there are lots of money bags and pressures flowing around to remove it totally, remove it in batches or dont remove it at all for each groups interest. AND THAT IS WHAT CAUSES THE HEAT UPS IN THE COUNTRY. DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT OSHIOMALE SAID IN TOWN HALL MEETING? HE SAID END TO FRESH AIR. HE ADVISED JEG SO THAT THEY CAN HEAT UP ,AND EVERYBODY WILL BE UNCOMFORTABLE. That should make sense now. The guy said  that those that will build 2  refiniries are in place and they are contacted directly via nweala team there by reducing the strentgh of greedy politians who may want to hijack the refinaries and will eventually kill it. I am not a politician. I did not even vote for anybody but i know that there is iota of thruth there. Just matter of time, you will see what will happen. Jeg should not be coward to step on toes. Nigeria will support him. The drama just started.
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by Darren1: 6:14pm On Jan 14, 2012
We are waiting.
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by horny4u(f): 6:28pm On Jan 14, 2012
Orikinla:

Poster, how old are you? 7?

Was going to ask this question but you already did, no point asking again, abi, let me try sha.

Poster how old are you?
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by chigozie250(m): 6:31pm On Jan 14, 2012
Lolz ure nt gonna believe this this is so lame, this plan lets watch as it unfolds.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 14, 2012
Why dont you tell me what I dont know.  The entire country has been fooled by sentiments. Its easier to fool a million people but its difficult to fool one person. Before GEJ leaves that Aso Rock, Resource Control will be 50% at least. Watch and Learn
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 14, 2012
LeoMax:

Why dont you tell me what I dont know.  The entire country has been fooled by sentiments. Its easier to fool a million people but its difficult to fool one person. Before GEJ leaves that Aso Rock, Resource Control will be 50% at least. Watch and Learn

and there will still be no difference in the state of the nd. more money for your govenors. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by 3kay945(m): 6:34pm On Jan 14, 2012
@post, This is all trash. Insults, curses and ridicule in different manner and color have been rained on him.
I pity the president for the first time yesterday when i watch the 'occupy nigeria' in New+York. Do you guys watch that protest shown on t.v.c?.
I felt like crying for him! His children must not watch  T.v.c or Ait atleast for now.
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by Limaoscar: 6:34pm On Jan 14, 2012
That's like my 6-year old trying to tell me His nightmare cheesy cheesy
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 14, 2012
oyb:

and there will still be no difference in the state of the nd. more money for your govenors. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hahhahahahah You got me there. Dont mind those governors. Its always a jungle justice for those you know and are close to you after the political appointments.
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by Slyr0x: 6:38pm On Jan 14, 2012
[color=#990000][/color][size=15pt]WHO MADE THIS THIS THREAD HIT FRONTPAGE?[/size]
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 14, 2012
Just got information from an insider that the strike will be called off tonight or tomorrow latest and the price of PMS at 100 naira per litre. And that subsidy will be totally off by October 2012. Thats bad news for me cos I needed subsidy to go. Anyway, government will handle importation between now and October henceforth. No more cabals involved
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by Remii(m): 6:48pm On Jan 14, 2012
Nobody wants the president to fail. so there would be "No victor, No vanquished situation. Come to think of it, the people leading Ojota rally were the same people who rallied for GEJ to be pronounced Acting President during Yar Adua saga. It is counter productive to have either side not to agree or respected all the same.
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 14, 2012
@diluminati . I am not calling JEG fool. I am just trying to express why i think the country is heat up?
I am saying the pressure will keep jeg and his cabinets to work under dueress in other to perfom well and stepping on toes alot. You know that accountabilty is what people are singing now. Corruption is the highest of the day everywhere.
I have a lebanese friend in apapa whose friends dad (also a lebanese that is so rich and one the richest in lebanon) is one of nigeria oil mogue. He has lots of nigerian detectives and police in his house.I never believe until
1. His 26 yrs old son, bought close to 2million latest LG lcd.
2. someone stole $11,200 from my friends uncle in their house and detectives from the man house came to invesgate and arrest their house help.
Why i am saying this is that the corruption in all govt sectors especially oil have cut accross every length of tribes including foreigners.(imagine a lebanese an oil mogul in nigeria).
It will take an iron hand to step on many toes in naija. God will help us
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by BetaThings: 6:54pm On Jan 14, 2012
LeoMax:

Just got information from an insider that the strike will be called off tonight or tomorrow latest and the price of PMS at 100 naira per litre. And that subsidy will be totally off by October  2012. Thats bad news for me cos I needed subsidy to go. Anyway, government will handle importation between now and October henceforth. No more cabals involved

Are these cabals spirits?
Koyinsola Ajayi (SAN) said Sanusi - one man, without police or soldiers under his command - investigated bankers, sacked, arrested, prosecuted and jailed them! he also seized assets

GEJ - President, C-in-C  of the armed forces - is just saying we should stop having babies because our children are being trafficked!
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by Remii(m): 6:57pm On Jan 14, 2012
BetaThings:

Are these cabals spirits?
Koyinsola Ajayi (SAN) said Sanusi - one man, without police or soldiers under his command - investigated bankers, sacked, arrested, prosecuted and jailed them! he also seized assets

GEJ - President, C-in-C of the armed forces - is just saying we should stop having babies because our children are being trafficked!

He already told you, he is not a lion
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 14, 2012
Many posters caliing me to tell them my age. U dont need to abuse me here. I know what iam saying and it is open to ur opinions. Lets be mature here. It is only time that will tell and jugde. If you pour out a bowl of water, u will step on a wet ground.
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 14, 2012
Many posters caliing me to tell them my age. U dont need to abuse me here. I know what iam saying and it is open to ur opinions. Lets be mature here. It is only time that will tell and jugde. If you pour out a bowl of water, u will step on a wet ground.
What i know is that something like this occupy naija that really happens will bring good governance and pressure on the president team to perform. He will still be hero. You will see
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2012
goodluck from zero to zero to zero
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by tysa(m): 7:31pm On Jan 14, 2012
i hear u, who knows if u're not just a stooge/ cockroach working on behalf of someone who has his own game plan.

let me just tell you all, any plan to disintegrate this country or to create anarchy would never prevail, Immanuel,GOD is with Nigeria, GBAAAM

10% of political misdemeanours in Nigeria occured in other Nations which led to anarchy/war,

e.g
1. in cote d'ivoire, Alassane Ouattara contested the presidential election against the incumbent(laurent gbagbo) which Alassane Ouattara won convincingly, but Gbagbo denied him of power handover which simply led to war, not until when france/un came in to rescue cote d'ivoire.
*same happened in Nigeria in 1993 when m.k.o abiola won the presidential elections and he was also denied handover;all went wrong for m.k.o till he died in the whole struggle, nothing happened and we're all still here.

2.sanni abacha was our head of state in the 90's,he stayed in power and never wanted to leave, then, Ghadaffi was his close mentor who visits Nigeria almost every 2 weeks(impliedly giving him the gutts he can aswell rule for a long term since ghadaffi was able to do the same in libya).
sanni abacha had his own mafias who silences any parrot or anyone who grows more wings to question any of abacha's decision.
then,he kept the whole nation under his arm pit and no one could confront him,pope john paul 2nd came around to plead for mercies but he turned deaf ear, we all thought that to take this man off would have to be made possible with a bomb or something supernatural, just over the night,he was taken away like an insect.

DO NOT SLANDER THE ANOINTED.
3.ghadaffi never still kept to himself and went ahead to advise Nigeria to disintegrate late 2010,claiming that was just the only lasting solution to our problems, he was faced with the solution he offered Nigeria 3 months time which eventually took off his dear life unceremoniously.

God loves Nigeria and every plan and project of the devil and his agent against this country will never prevail, our LORD'S counsel will prevail in Nigeria most definitely, birds may fly,insects may sting, but HIS counsel reigns,

shallom
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by kokoA(m): 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2012
@ Poster

No make me vex o! We go gather you give you general beating here fa! angry
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by Parnassuss(m): 7:35pm On Jan 14, 2012
I PRAY the poster is correct and GEJ had a grand scheme all along. I mean only a total and unequivocal dunce can do what he did intentionally. I hope to Christ we were all wrong about the man and he is the chess player I once tot him to be b4 he became substantive president.
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by alabenibo: 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2012
guys let us be factual about the situation, rather than been sensational
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by blackboi(m): 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2012
cheesy 'link-less' post     cheesy cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Bags Africa Achievers Award At The Uk Parliament In London. / CBN, Abokifx And The Resurgence Of Authoritarian Regulation / YPP's Ifeanyi Ubah Congratulates Soludo. Appreciates Family,friends & Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.