Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,914 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

LADIES A COOLER VERSION OF HOW TO ATTRACT YOUR MAN. WAYS TO LET HIM STAY! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES A COOLER VERSION OF HOW TO ATTRACT YOUR MAN. WAYS TO LET HIM STAY! (2205 Views)

Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / How To Attract My Ex Boyfriend Again - Attract Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES A COOLER VERSION OF HOW TO ATTRACT YOUR MAN. WAYS TO LET HIM STAY! by Advocator: 8:23pm On Jan 15, 2012
1. Perform oral sex for him whenever = this shows you like his thing like a cup of sugar

2. Dress sexy b4 he arrives home from work

3. Touch yourself whenever you can when he's home.

4. Cook delicious food for him everytime

5. Try complimenting his d ick ( touch on the texture, the size, taste and how u always like him being inside you)

6. Avoid picking fight with him = this can lead to him living the house and you not getting the f-u-c-ks of the days.

7. Don't force him into watching chick flicks. ( We men phucking hate that).

8. Respect his family.

9. Avoid applying deodrant, clipping your nails and beautifying yourself when he's home = do those sessions in private.

10. Never scream your ex name when you are having sex with him.

11. Keep your biatchy girlfriends that he doesn't like away from him.

12. Never wear grandma attires in bed = this will only make his consider your as his stepmother. Wear something sexy to bed.

13. Be fit, do va ginal work out that will make your opening tight = just for him.

15. Last but not least = Give him his boy night outs. Try not being too close to him. A man gotta breath
Re: LADIES A COOLER VERSION OF HOW TO ATTRACT YOUR MAN. WAYS TO LET HIM STAY! by Mynd44: 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2012
*subscribing*
Re: LADIES A COOLER VERSION OF HOW TO ATTRACT YOUR MAN. WAYS TO LET HIM STAY! by Advocator: 8:32pm On Jan 15, 2012
Mynd_44:

*subscribing*

Virgin kids that have never been in a relationship shldn't partake in this ish.
Re: LADIES A COOLER VERSION OF HOW TO ATTRACT YOUR MAN. WAYS TO LET HIM STAY! by Mynd44: 8:49pm On Jan 15, 2012
Bros I am just watching now maybe I can learn a thing or two
Re: LADIES A COOLER VERSION OF HOW TO ATTRACT YOUR MAN. WAYS TO LET HIM STAY! by Advocator: 8:52pm On Jan 15, 2012
Mynd_44:

Bros I am just watching now maybe I can learn a thing or two

Another cooler postings is up, get a pen and learn from the wise men like I.
Re: LADIES A COOLER VERSION OF HOW TO ATTRACT YOUR MAN. WAYS TO LET HIM STAY! by eghost247(m): 9:11pm On Jan 15, 2012
bull SH.IT
Re: LADIES A COOLER VERSION OF HOW TO ATTRACT YOUR MAN. WAYS TO LET HIM STAY! by slimyem: 9:17pm On Jan 15, 2012
^^agree.infact,its in High Definition!!
Re: LADIES A COOLER VERSION OF HOW TO ATTRACT YOUR MAN. WAYS TO LET HIM STAY! by chibaby5(f): 9:21pm On Jan 15, 2012
I object sir. Why? becuz only abwt 40% of dat u got up there does it
Re: LADIES A COOLER VERSION OF HOW TO ATTRACT YOUR MAN. WAYS TO LET HIM STAY! by DerMeister: 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2012
This'll work, unfortunately 90% of them won't agree!!
Re: LADIES A COOLER VERSION OF HOW TO ATTRACT YOUR MAN. WAYS TO LET HIM STAY! by Mynd44: 12:40am On Jan 16, 2012
This is the truth
Re: LADIES A COOLER VERSION OF HOW TO ATTRACT YOUR MAN. WAYS TO LET HIM STAY! by temmydude: 10:18am On Jan 16, 2012
Na true talk be this. There is so much of truth in what you have said.
Re: LADIES A COOLER VERSION OF HOW TO ATTRACT YOUR MAN. WAYS TO LET HIM STAY! by Mynd44: 10:34am On Jan 16, 2012
it is true but it is also BS
Re: LADIES A COOLER VERSION OF HOW TO ATTRACT YOUR MAN. WAYS TO LET HIM STAY! by bekay911(f): 12:17pm On Jan 16, 2012
Nonsense. Can only do dis for ma husby
Re: LADIES A COOLER VERSION OF HOW TO ATTRACT YOUR MAN. WAYS TO LET HIM STAY! by Advocator: 12:17am On Jan 17, 2012
And they wonder why 70% of Black women are single! They are single becuz they don't know how to keep a man, thats why most of us are falling for white women.
Re: LADIES A COOLER VERSION OF HOW TO ATTRACT YOUR MAN. WAYS TO LET HIM STAY! by Mynd44: 7:22am On Jan 17, 2012
So your point is that the reasoning of a woman is dependent on the colour of her skin right?
Re: LADIES A COOLER VERSION OF HOW TO ATTRACT YOUR MAN. WAYS TO LET HIM STAY! by Chnges(m): 9:56am On Jan 17, 2012
Mynd__i've been watching yhur posts lately and from my observations, i found out that u hardly(extinct) believe in real facts_and yhu easily fall for false knowledge__this has gone 2 d extent of making me think yhu r a comedian grin grin grin do yhu think u're alright?? grin grin (no insult intended) jux asking
Re: LADIES A COOLER VERSION OF HOW TO ATTRACT YOUR MAN. WAYS TO LET HIM STAY! by Mynd44: 3:38pm On Jan 17, 2012
Whatever happened to believing in whatever you want to believe in?
And guy you need another hobby cos I am not intrested in guys. No insult just saying
Re: LADIES A COOLER VERSION OF HOW TO ATTRACT YOUR MAN. WAYS TO LET HIM STAY! by Chnges(m): 4:04pm On Jan 17, 2012
Mynd_44:

Whatever happened to believing in whatever you want to believe in?
And guy you need another hobby cos I am not intrested in guys. No insult just saying
what link does "not intrested in guys" have with what i said earlier Well itz nt yhur fault_av made d mistake of wasting Kb's jux 2 convey simple facts u can't understand
Re: LADIES A COOLER VERSION OF HOW TO ATTRACT YOUR MAN. WAYS TO LET HIM STAY! by Mynd44: 7:46pm On Jan 17, 2012
ok
Re: LADIES A COOLER VERSION OF HOW TO ATTRACT YOUR MAN. WAYS TO LET HIM STAY! by ronkebp(f): 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2012
And who says the world revolves around men?? cool cool cool cool
Re: LADIES A COOLER VERSION OF HOW TO ATTRACT YOUR MAN. WAYS TO LET HIM STAY! by Mynd44: 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2012
The world does not revolve aroun any group of people jare

(1) (Reply)

. / Mario Balotelli Proposes To Girlfriend With A £100,000 Diamond Ring (PHOTO) / Ladies, What If You Caught Your FIANCÉ Cheating With A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.