Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Ladies, What If You Caught Your FIANCÉ Cheating With A Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What If You Caught Your FIANCÉ Cheating With A Guy? (2211 Views)

Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! / What Will You Do If Your Fiancé Insists On This Type Of Wedding Or Nothing Else? / Is It Compulsory To Kneel Down,while Asking Your Fiancé's Hand In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What If You Caught Your FIANCÉ Cheating With A Guy? by Johnfavour(m): 3:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ladies what will happen if you catch your fiancè having sex with a guy few weeks to your wedding?
Re: Ladies, What If You Caught Your FIANCÉ Cheating With A Guy? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ewww.. Call in the police on them.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What If You Caught Your FIANCÉ Cheating With A Guy? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
Nothing. We will end the relationship.
Re: Ladies, What If You Caught Your FIANCÉ Cheating With A Guy? by AfricanApple(f): 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
i will join them, i heard three.some is da bomb tongue
Re: Ladies, What If You Caught Your FIANCÉ Cheating With A Guy? by IamLEGEND1: 5:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
AfricanApple:
Datz da spirit ladies

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What If You Caught Your FIANCÉ Cheating With A Guy? by Johnfavour(m): 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
MzPreshie:
for the other guy or ur fiancé? Or any other reason?
Re: Ladies, What If You Caught Your FIANCÉ Cheating With A Guy? by Johnfavour(m): 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
AfricanApple:
u are such a badt gal
Re: Ladies, What If You Caught Your FIANCÉ Cheating With A Guy? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
Johnfavour:
u are such a badt gal
That's the koko if they're both hot. grin
Guys we dey do 3somes nkor?
Re: Ladies, What If You Caught Your FIANCÉ Cheating With A Guy? by Johnfavour(m): 6:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
VickyyB:

nairaland guys are ok with gals but not boys
Re: Ladies, What If You Caught Your FIANCÉ Cheating With A Guy? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
Johnfavour:
nairaland guys are ok with gals but not boys
Nairaland girls are ok with hot guys not girls. undecided
Re: Ladies, What If You Caught Your FIANCÉ Cheating With A Guy? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
Quit the relationship.
Re: Ladies, What If You Caught Your FIANCÉ Cheating With A Guy? by 30ammy(f): 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
MzPreshie:

This got me laughing
Re: Ladies, What If You Caught Your FIANCÉ Cheating With A Guy? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
Johnfavour:
for the other guy or ur fiancé? Or any other reason?
For both nah..
Re: Ladies, What If You Caught Your FIANCÉ Cheating With A Guy? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
I will join dem grin
Re: Ladies, What If You Caught Your FIANCÉ Cheating With A Guy? by thorbar(m): 9:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
GAY?...gosh..i ll just shoot im in d head..EOD
Re: Ladies, What If You Caught Your FIANCÉ Cheating With A Guy? by GSKing: 10:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
VickyyB:

Nairaland girls are ok with hot guys not girls. undecided

Can you please, speak for yourself?
Re: Ladies, What If You Caught Your FIANCÉ Cheating With A Guy? by GSKing: 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
ofiafuluego:
I will join dem grin

Oh great, you'll be the third guy! That's awesome. kiss
Re: Ladies, What If You Caught Your FIANCÉ Cheating With A Guy? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
GSKing:

Can you please, speak for yourself?

I was countering the guy post.
He love lesbos and I love hot gay guys for 3some. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Ladies, What If You Caught Your FIANCÉ Cheating With A Guy? by AfricanApple(f): 11:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
Johnfavour:
u are such a badt gal
no be my fault jare
Re: Ladies, What If You Caught Your FIANCÉ Cheating With A Guy? by AfricanApple(f): 11:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
VickyyB:

grin grin grin funny girl
Re: Ladies, What If You Caught Your FIANCÉ Cheating With A Guy? by justmag(m): 3:50am On Dec 08, 2014
The girls i know will CHRIS BROWN that Hoee. angry
Re: Ladies, What If You Caught Your FIANCÉ Cheating With A Guy? by Johnfavour(m): 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
thorbar:
GAY?...gosh..i ll just shoot im in d head..EOD
are u a girl?
Re: Ladies, What If You Caught Your FIANCÉ Cheating With A Guy? by chimerase2: 2:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
AfricanApple:
I just resisted the urge to mention u cus if I do angry
Re: Ladies, What If You Caught Your FIANCÉ Cheating With A Guy? by chimerase2: 2:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
VickyyB:

I was countering the guy post.
He love lesbos and I love hot gay guys for 3some. lipsrsealed undecided
good gal clap for ur self angry
Re: Ladies, What If You Caught Your FIANCÉ Cheating With A Guy? by thorbar(m): 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
Johnfavour:
are u a girl?
am not,but i 8 d sound Ga*,not to talk of d person
Re: Ladies, What If You Caught Your FIANCÉ Cheating With A Guy? by Divineluv14(f): 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
Dump his silly ass
Re: Ladies, What If You Caught Your FIANCÉ Cheating With A Guy? by baralatie(m): 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
Johnfavour:
Ladies what will happen if you catch your fiancè having sex with a guy few weeks to your wedding?
this is what I did.
forgave,forgave and forgave with every bit of my heart.
wished her well.supported where my power reach.and remained just fiend.she has her life to live.
I moved on with my own life as well,quarrel no dey inside.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What If You Caught Your FIANCÉ Cheating With A Guy? by dechandel(f): 3:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
AfricanApple:

Correct babe grin cool cool
Re: Ladies, What If You Caught Your FIANCÉ Cheating With A Guy? by AfricanApple(f): 5:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
chimerase2:
I just resisted the urge to mention u cus if I do angry
what would happen undecided
Re: Ladies, What If You Caught Your FIANCÉ Cheating With A Guy? by AfricanApple(f): 5:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
dechandel:

Correct babe grin cool cool
jazz in eh grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What If You Caught Your FIANCÉ Cheating With A Guy? by chimerase2: 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
AfricanApple:
what would happen undecided
what happened in aba in 1909 would hv happened angry
Re: Ladies, What If You Caught Your FIANCÉ Cheating With A Guy? by AfricanApple(f): 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2014
chimerase2:
what happened in aba in 1909 would hv happened angry
like u can kill a fly undecided

was it not u one little girl beat up in your area the other day? and u were whimpering
u now want to form James bond for who? angry

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, What Will Your Reaction Be...? (pix) / Is It True That Sucking Of Bosom Reduces Bosom Cancer? / Nl Team Handsome Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.