Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Writes On El-rufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Writes On El-rufai (15434 Views)

Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' / We Stand By Our Story On El-Rufai’s N90 Billion Worth - The Union Editor / Wole Soyinka’s Writes On Sexual Offences Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Writes On El-rufai by kizito96(m): 12:11am On Jan 18, 2012
In Interesting situation is unfolding in the polity
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Writes On El-rufai by CyberG: 1:00am On Jan 18, 2012
One thing about his commentary: VERY GRACIOUS! There are some certain people here who know nothing about being GRACIOUS but it's only e-fighting and while they see nothing good in any other people, they falsely put themselves on a pedestal. I hope one day everyone can go back to the land of their ancestors and let me see people trying to change their names in order to stay on another person's land! tongue tongue
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Writes On El-rufai by samguru(m): 1:43am On Jan 18, 2012
What do you expect from Sanusi?he will always be his brother's keeper.
Up Abokis
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Writes On El-rufai by BetaThings: 1:56am On Jan 18, 2012
Olodostein:

That is why you people are NEVER to be trusted.

2015= No More Nigeria. It is us or we burn it to the ground.

Mark my words today. Start preparing yourself psychologically.

Really?
Over to King Solomon to resolve this issue of maternity contest between these two ladies

Looks like you can be trusted to destroy!
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Writes On El-rufai by obowunmi(m): 3:21am On Jan 18, 2012
CyberG:

One thing about his commentary: VERY GRACIOUS! There are some certain people here who know nothing about being GRACIOUS but it's only e-fighting and while they see nothing good in any other people, they falsely put themselves on a pedestal. I hope one day everyone can go back to the land of their ancestors and let me see people trying to change their names in order to stay on another person's land! tongue tongue

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry what rubbish?! Why can't people change their names ?
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Writes On El-rufai by Sinju: 5:05am On Jan 18, 2012
Vote Sanusi lamido Sanusi for President 2015.

Intelligent, gracious, communicates effectively and very courageous.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Writes On El-rufai by Jettage: 5:39am On Jan 18, 2012
"I am yet to know anyone who can match him and this has been the case since the 1970s. Femi Fani-Kayode has written in Nasir’s defence but these are not Nasir’s words and if you knew Femi well you would not be surprised or bothered by his peculiar choice of language. I have seen Femi transit from a rabid ethnic chauvinist and christian fanatic who thought Obasanjo was a stooge of the backward Muslim north, to a minister in Obasanjo’s cabinet preaching national unity, and now to some freelance activist and public commentator." Sanusi Lamido

I am so worried for his allusion to Femi Fani Kayode in his Eulogy, I hope this guy Sanusi Lamido is not an Ethnic Bigot while hiding in the guise of euphemism in writs
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Writes On El-rufai by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 18, 2012
Nigerians, what do you have against El-rufai?
What has he done than make his view known
Some of you are just so dumb and will never heal your tribal disease
We want someone who is ready to fight corruption in this country as leader and will fight for the common man
I will go for anything besides PDP
I will go for El-rufai or FASHOLA OF LAGOS

PDP GO AND HANG YOURSELF
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Writes On El-rufai by rasputinn(m): 11:29am On Jan 18, 2012
Hiss
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Writes On El-rufai by rasputinn(m): 11:47am On Jan 18, 2012
CyberG:

One thing about his commentary: VERY GRACIOUS! There are some certain people here who know nothing about being GRACIOUS

What sort of selective and convenient graciousness nare you talking about?
What is gracious in him calling Femi F.Kayode a christian bigot?Sanusi only wrote so glowingly about El Rufai for the simple reasson that they are both bigots of the same religious persuasion
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Writes On El-rufai by vanstanzy(m): 11:58am On Jan 18, 2012
sls easy, u r insulting gej stylishly, by praising rufai.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Writes On El-rufai by nagoma(m): 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2012
I am so worried for his allusion to Femi Fani Kayode in his Eulogy, I hope this guy Sanusi Lamido is not an Ethnic Bigot while hiding in the guise of euphemism in writs

You can of course say your own opinion about FFK , yours may be more believable.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Writes On El-rufai by johnie: 1:18pm On Jan 18, 2012
Free lance activist?

That's a new one I would add to my dictionary.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Writes On El-rufai by Sinju: 5:16pm On Jan 18, 2012
nagoma:

You can of course say your own opinion about FFK , yours may be more believable.

I am not worried about SLS opinion on FFk because he is right. The man does not have integrity.

Sanusi and Fashola for 2015,
Re: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Writes On El-rufai by Parnassuss(m): 8:47pm On Jan 18, 2012
great speech. good to see how he tries not to take anything out of context, except the Fani-Kayode bit though

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Will See How Popular President Buhari Is In 2019 - Danu / APC: We Will Never Allow Ex-convict Joshua Dariye To Contest Election / Adebayo Shittu Loses Suit Against APC Over "NYSC Certificate"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.