Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Are Nigerian/west African Women Romantic? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian/west African Women Romantic? (1856 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Beautiful African Women / Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nigerian/west African Women Romantic? by terrell88: 10:23am On Jan 18, 2012
Why do they look at you from head to toe when you try and be polite, real talk, what's romantic about Nigerian or West African women?
Re: Are Nigerian/west African Women Romantic? by Mynd44: 10:26am On Jan 18, 2012
What do you define as romantic? First start from that
Re: Are Nigerian/west African Women Romantic? by terrell88: 10:33am On Jan 18, 2012
Do they even smile? I've never seen a happy Nigerian woman, we have quiet alot of them over here, they are always swearing or mumbling in their language over petty stuff. I actually want to know what is romantic about Nigerian woman, because the exterior and interior is not
Re: Are Nigerian/west African Women Romantic? by MrCork17: 10:47am On Jan 18, 2012
which romantic? undecided
Re: Are Nigerian/west African Women Romantic? by Mynd44: 10:48am On Jan 18, 2012
At first I thought you were sane but now I realise that you are a waste of time
Re: Are Nigerian/west African Women Romantic? by MrCork17: 10:58am On Jan 18, 2012
Mynd_44:

Mynd_44.  Bro I dont mean to sound rude but your the 2nd ugliest person I ever seen in my life. Nice Suit though  undecided
Re: Are Nigerian/west African Women Romantic? by Metalgoong(m): 11:00am On Jan 18, 2012
Mr, Cork:

Mynd_44.  Bro I dont mean to sound rude but your the 2nd ugliest person I ever seen in my life. Nice Suit though  undecided
lol

Please, Mynd_44 is a fine boi ! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Nigerian/west African Women Romantic? by MrCork17: 11:04am On Jan 18, 2012
Metalgoong:

lol

Please, Mynd_44 is a fine boi ! grin grin grin grin grin

Bro. The guy looks like a V00DOOOO Priest. 4real undecided
Re: Are Nigerian/west African Women Romantic? by Goldieluks: 11:06am On Jan 18, 2012
Mr, Cork:

You don't even have a face in the first place and u have the guts to call someone ugly. Discombulated element. Pfft!!!
Re: Are Nigerian/west African Women Romantic? by Goldieluks: 11:08am On Jan 18, 2012
Mr, Cork:

Bro. The guy looks like a V00DOOOO Priest. 4real undecided

Toad brain as usual. Your not even funny your boring!!!
Re: Are Nigerian/west African Women Romantic? by slimyem: 11:11am On Jan 18, 2012
terrell88:

Why do they look at you from head to toe when you try and be polite, real talk, what's romantic about Nigerian or West African women?
you gat jokes but this?
No polish!!
Re: Are Nigerian/west African Women Romantic? by MrCork17: 11:18am On Jan 18, 2012
Goldieluks:

Toad brain as usual. Your not even funny your boring!!!

Goldieluks. sweery why dont u act like a white lady for once and at least try to be sweeet & romantic? undecided
Re: Are Nigerian/west African Women Romantic? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 18, 2012
"Dont smoke and open a thread. If you are to smoke, dont open a thread. If you are to open a thread, dont smoke!"
Re: Are Nigerian/west African Women Romantic? by Goldieluks: 11:31am On Jan 18, 2012
Mr, Cork:

Goldieluks. sweery why dont u act like a white lady for once and at least try to be sweeet & romantic? undecided

Act like a white lady? How does a white lady act like? Duh!
I use to find your post funny but its obvious you have a disorder in ur brain plus ur a neo-racist.

Re: Are Nigerian/west African Women Romantic? by MrCork17: 11:35am On Jan 18, 2012
Goldieluks:

Act like a white lady? How does a white lady act like? Duh!
I use to find your post funny but its obvious you have a disorder in your brain plus your a neo-racist.

Goldieluks. Sweery u saw me & just started cussing for not reason. White ladies NEVER behave like that. By the way: how are u? undecided
Re: Are Nigerian/west African Women Romantic? by Goldieluks: 11:47am On Jan 18, 2012
Mr, Cork:

Goldieluks. Sweery u saw me & just started cussing for not reason. White ladies NEVER behave like that. By the way: how are u? undecided

I insult you cause you don't know when to stop. You got to have a limit to your nonsense.with all ur white women this and that,I don't think a white woman would wanna come 100000 yards close to you,cause u don't have respect for women in general. Pfft!
Re: Are Nigerian/west African Women Romantic? by MrCork17: 11:51am On Jan 18, 2012
Goldieluks:

I insult you cause you don't know when to stop. You got to have a limit to your nonsense.with all your white women this and that,I don't think a white woman would wanna come 100000 yards close to you,cause u don't have respect for women in general. Pfft!

sweeery gOLDIE. of course I respect black women with Big Nyansh.  You just another Angry black woman. How do u expect to be romantic with this kinda attitude?  TELL ME? undecided
Re: Are Nigerian/west African Women Romantic? by Goldieluks: 11:57am On Jan 18, 2012
Mr, Cork:

sweeery gOLDIE. of course I respect black women with Big Nyansh.  You just another Angry black woman. How do u expect to be romantic with this kinda attitude?  TELL ME? undecided

Being romantic doesn't mean one should loose their sense of belonging,does it?
The fact that I find you annoying doesn't mean am not romantic so stop mixing lime with kerosine,duh!
Re: Are Nigerian/west African Women Romantic? by MrCork17: 12:01pm On Jan 18, 2012
Goldieluks:

Being romantic doesn't mean one should loose their sense of belonging,does it?
The fact that I find you annoying doesn't mean am not romantic so stop mixing lime with kerosine,duh!

Sweeery Goldie.  I bet when a guy tries to be romantic &  buys you flowers, you will use it to cook stew.   Village Girl!!  undecided
Re: Are Nigerian/west African Women Romantic? by Goldieluks: 12:12pm On Jan 18, 2012
Mr, Cork:

Sweeery Goldie.  I bet when MR CORK tries to be romantic &  buys you flowers, you will use it to cook stew.   Village Girl!!  undecided

Yes i'd cook a poisonious stew with and feed you with it, Mr cork.
Re: Are Nigerian/west African Women Romantic? by MrCork17: 12:18pm On Jan 18, 2012
Goldieluks:

Yes i'd cook a poisonious stew with and feed you with it, Mr cork.

Sweery Goldie Be honest. Is ther sumtin you been wanting to tell me like: Mr C0rk, I swaar I have a crush on u! undecided
Re: Are Nigerian/west African Women Romantic? by Goldieluks: 12:33pm On Jan 18, 2012
Mr, Cork:

Sweery Goldie Be honest. Is ther sumtin you been wanting to tell me like: Mr C0rk, I swaar I have a crush on u!  undecided

You can't even keep a conversation going without getting it twisted. Bye Fowl!
Re: Are Nigerian/west African Women Romantic? by MrCork17: 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2012
Goldieluks:

You can't even keep a conversation going without getting it twisted. Bye Fowl!

Correction: White women hold decent sweet Converstaion. Black women Argue. You been arguin ever since! undecided
Re: Are Nigerian/west African Women Romantic? by Goldieluks: 1:19pm On Jan 18, 2012
Mr, Cork:

Correction: White women hold decent sweet Converstaion. Black women Argue. You been arguin ever since! undecided

Point of correction, decent conversation with decent people not with a nicompoop like you. So beat it!!!
Re: Are Nigerian/west African Women Romantic? by MrCork17: 1:23pm On Jan 18, 2012
Goldieluks:

Point of correction, decent conversation with decent people not with a nicompoop like you. So beat it!!!

Goldieluks <<<< Another angry black woman. No wonder we London guys now sekkle for polish babes! undecided
Re: Are Nigerian/west African Women Romantic? by Goldieluks: 2:47pm On Jan 18, 2012
Mr, Cork:

Goldieluks  <<<< Another angry black woman. No wonder we London guys now sekkle for polish babes! undecided

You keep labeling everyone as usual. Well, that's your cuppa.Mr cork a black and white woman reject.oloshi!!
Re: Are Nigerian/west African Women Romantic? by MrsChima1(f): 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2012
Mynd_44:

Is that really you on the profile picture?

Wow. (leaving the thread quietly)
Re: Are Nigerian/west African Women Romantic? by MrCork17: 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2012
Goldieluks:

You keep labeling everyone as usual. Well, that's your cuppa.Mr cork a black and white woman reject.oloshi!!

Goldie.  Sweeery u need a role model like Mrs Chima in your life. She is so decent, highly educated and now behaves like a white Lady.  Your life will improve:   Trusss me!!  wink
Re: Are Nigerian/west African Women Romantic? by MrsChima1(f): 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2012
Mr, Cork:

Goldie.  Sweeery u need a role model like Mrs Chima in your life. She is so decent, highly educated and now behaves like a white Lady.  Your life will improve:   Trusss me!!  wink

Behave like a white lady?      Are you implying Goldieluks isn't educated and decent because she isn't white?    Don't fall for it Goldieluks. wink

Goldieluks doesn't need a role model.   kiss
Re: Are Nigerian/west African Women Romantic? by MrCork17: 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2012
Goldieluks:

.oloshi!!

Goldie. White women dont use this kinda language.  Sadly, Your   so Agramical!! undecided
Re: Are Nigerian/west African Women Romantic? by Goldieluks: 3:03pm On Jan 18, 2012
Mr, Cork:

Goldie.  Sweeery u need a role model like Mrs Chima in your life. She is so decent, highly educated and now behas like a white Lady.  Your life will improve:   Trusss me!!  wink

Oh  Chima is decent because your not having a go at chima innit? Come if I were you i'd stop replying back becaue your proving your actually very low,mentally.
Re: Are Nigerian/west African Women Romantic? by MrCork17: 3:11pm On Jan 18, 2012
Goldieluks:

Oh  Chima is decent because your not having a go at chima innit? Come if I were you i'd stop replying back becaue your proving your actually very low,mentally.

Hold up sweeery Goldie,  No need to be jealous of Mrs Chima, she aint my type. Mrs Chima used to be bush but she now acts like sweet white lady. All am sayin is that u need to learn to be more romantic and quit cussin like a village girl. Am a gentleman and only tryin to help u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Signs That A Guy Shows When He Loves You / She Tossed Me Because I Had No Job. / Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Guy if Adenuga's Son Wants You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.